PDA

View Full Version : Yams Them vs St Johnstone

Gus Fring
19-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Posted our highlights in another thread but just watched the Hearts highlights (http://uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=yx%2BhnYCyg4s24iThgBXg7eD%2BgixM %2BhdmOP7qE3TZgUO5JzjGtpeuvmbnLLqnLpJfZSkSlfyS4R5L GC5mEaQJAwt%2B5VDUynhoNsURTnH%2Fg46AW0eYvPmq%2FikH IMGww0oPRp9UOjzhBiCMeIVLwE7ZsPcZ3iDv4Wwt9Cbx5p%2Bx mX0%3D&bit=1) as well.

Trying to look at it from a neutral viewpoint and there's some horrible decisions in that game as well. A penalty that was outside the box which the referee took an age to blow for and then again with the second one.

Not sure the first red was a straight red either. Definite yellow though.

Stevenson acting the hard man at the end is funny, I'm surprised big Jamie Hamill didn't swagger in.

truehibernian
19-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Stagger ? Is it not more of an overweight waddle bajillions ?

Kojock
19-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Posted our highlights in another thread but just watched the Hearts highlights (http://uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=yx%2BhnYCyg4s24iThgBXg7eD%2BgixM %2BhdmOP7qE3TZgUO5JzjGtpeuvmbnLLqnLpJfZSkSlfyS4R5L GC5mEaQJAwt%2B5VDUynhoNsURTnH%2Fg46AW0eYvPmq%2FikH IMGww0oPRp9UOjzhBiCMeIVLwE7ZsPcZ3iDv4Wwt9Cbx5p%2Bx mX0%3D&bit=1) as well.

A penalty that was outside the box which the referee took an age to blow for and then again with the second one.

It looks like the ref is waiting on his assistant making a decision.

Gus Fring
19-01-2014, 04:36 PM
It looks like the ref is waiting on his assistant making a decision.

The assistant doesn't make a decision though :confused: flag stays down the entire time

Kojock
19-01-2014, 04:45 PM
The assistant doesn't make a decision though :confused: flag stays down the entire time

Yer right Im talking nonsense. DOH

Kato
19-01-2014, 04:49 PM
That was quite funny, especially Saints second goal. Stevenson is fast approaching status of Roaster in Chief. What a walloper.

Gus Fring
19-01-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm quite good at lip reading. Here's what Stevenson was saying. Turns out it was all just a big misunderstanding

http://i41.tinypic.com/2a75w1d.gif

CallumLaidlaw
19-01-2014, 06:36 PM
I must be missing something, cos I don't have a clue how the first red card was deemed a sending off!?!

#FromTheCapital
19-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm quite good at lip reading. Here's what Stevenson was saying. Turns out it was all just a big misunderstanding

http://i41.tinypic.com/2a75w1d.gif

:faf::top marks

Heisenberg
19-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I must be missing something, cos I don't have a clue how the first red card was deemed a sending off!?!

Same here. Utterly terrible decision.

Winston Ingram
19-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Same here. Utterly terrible decision.

The 1st red card was ****in horrendous. Left Hearts wi a man advantage for over 70 mins. No mention of it here though. It's a conspiracy i tell you!!!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/136686-should-hearts-complain-about-referees/

Callum_62
19-01-2014, 07:00 PM
The 1st red was as cynical a challenge as you will see....hardly ever a red card, but for me these types of tackles should be

Only thing in his mind was to take out the man

1st pen....no idea whats going on there!

Hibs Class
19-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Don't see why saint's keeper was sent off? Despite Stevenson holding him with both hands he didn't react violently. At most a yellow card for aggressive conduct, but hearts conned the ref into giving him a red card and, in so doing, created an advantage which led to their equaliser. Cheats.

GlasgowHibee
19-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Don't see why saint's keeper was sent off? Despite Stevenson holding him with both hands he didn't react violently. At most a yellow card for aggressive conduct, but hearts conned the ref into giving him a red card and, in so doing, created an advantage which led to their equaliser. Cheats.

At the beginning of the squabble you can see him shove several Hearts players into the goal.

Hibs Class
19-01-2014, 07:10 PM
At the beginning of the squabble you can see him shove several Hearts players into the goal.

Saw that, I judged it to be aggressive which equals yellow.

DaveF
19-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Never a red card and hearts got a huge break in that regard having to face 10 men for most of the match. Don't know who the referee was but he had an absolute howler, with some shocking decisions. Mind you, we could have done with him ar ER yesterday looking at the way he was dishing out penaltues.

Kaiser1962
19-01-2014, 07:25 PM

Trying to look at it from a neutral viewpoint and there's some horrible decisions in that game as well. A penalty that was outside the box which the referee took an age to blow for and then again with the second one.

Not sure the first red was a straight red either. Definite yellow though.

Stevenson acting the hard man at the end is funny, I'm surprised big Jamie Hamill didn't swagger in.

A lot of puffy (sp?) chests and not much else in the supposed rammy. I wonder what they'd do if anyone actually threw a punch?

Yesterday, for me, accentuates the difference between us and them. They are celebrating a comeback of near biblical proprtions against a side who were always a man short, like they have just won the league itself, rather than being cut further adrift at the foot of the table . While we are, generally, very critical of the team losing to St Mirren.

If the situation was reversed we would be hammering the team for falling 3-1 behind to 10 men whilst they would be lauding their brave soldiers for almost getting it back with yet another glorious failure.

Tyler Durden
19-01-2014, 10:39 PM
3 or 4 horrendous decisions in this game but no doubt the ref will continue to officiate in the SPL without any punishment.

Standard is appalling!

Jonnyboy
19-01-2014, 10:41 PM
3 or 4 horrendous decisions in this game but no doubt the ref will continue to officiate in the SPL without any punishment.

Standard is appalling!

That's what grates with me. They insist on respect but do little to earn it on occasion :agree:

iwasthere1972
19-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Just watched the Saintees v THEM highlights and some dodgy decisions.

Nice to see Stevenson getting sent off. A big time nobody.

Michael Stewart said about BB now staying on until the end of the month that there were too many chiefs and not enough Indians at Tynecastle. I think he's got his chiefs and his cowboys mixed up.

Hearts celebrating a point as if they had won the league. How the mighty have fallen.

Thecat23
19-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Just to let you all know, the ref for that game is Brian Colvin who was in my class at Liberton High school. Massive Jambo as well. But being honest he's actually a good ref even though he seemed to get a few things wrong in that game.

DTS
19-01-2014, 11:40 PM
IMO I think both penalties should not have been given and none of the sendings off warranted red cards, refs had a shocker