PDA

View Full Version : Steven Fletcher

Onceinawhile
19-01-2014, 02:07 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/shameless-football-star-steven-fletcher-3037942

Minging. Thought he would be cleverer than that. A 26 year old acting like that?

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:08 PM
I refuse to believe that.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2014, 02:09 PM
I read that this morning, not a pleasant tale.

MontrealHibs
19-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Embarassment.

Kojock
19-01-2014, 02:13 PM

Why. If its total fabrication then Fletcher should sue.

ALF TUPPER
19-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Doubt it's true . Fraped ?
Fletch is above that surely :cb

CallumLaidlaw
19-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Doubt it's true . Fraped ?
Fletch is above that surely :cb

He had a video on apparently showing the guys back, and him laughing about it

O'Rourke3
19-01-2014, 02:19 PM

What aspect? That a footballer won't behave badly or got in a rickshaw? If he's wrongly accused then his solicitors will be in touch, if he's guilty as charged, then he's just lost a lot of respect.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:21 PM

I hope he does.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:21 PM
What aspect? That a footballer won't behave badly or got in a rickshaw? If he's wrongly accused then his solicitors will be in touch, if he's guilty as charged, then he's just lost a lot of respect.

I refuse to believe a nice laddie like Fletcher would do that to the rickshaw driver. I he does a lot of respect is lost.

bingo70
19-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Links not working for me, what did he do?

livi hibs 1875
19-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Hope its nit true but if it is I hope he gets hammered , we all talk about players on the pitch doing it , but a guy just trying to earn some cash really does not deserve that , come on fetch do the right thing say its a fake or get down on your hands and knees and apologies , really not hibs cladd

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-01-2014, 02:25 PM

FOOTBALLER Steven Fletcher filmed himself spitting on the back of a rickshaw driver taking him on a night out.Then, the shameless £12million Sunderland striker proudly posted a picture of the cabbie’s phlegm-covered jacket on Instagram with the message “Al spit on ya back ya c***.” Scottish international Fletcher also filmed the sickening incident on his mobile as the rickshaw took him and a pal through the streets of London.During the video, which he also posted, Fletcher, 26, can be seen grinning beside his giggling friend.Footage and images of the vile incident – which drew appreciative comments from several of his followers – were later removed from the player’s account. Black Cats fans will be shocked by the behaviour of their £40,000-a-week striker.There are around 150 bicycle rickshaw – or pedicab – drivers working in London.They are mainly foreign students striving to pay for their studies.In stark contrast to *Fletcher’s wealthy lifestyle, many struggle to make enough to cover the expense of running the cab, despite working dangerous night shifts in busy traffic.Fletcher shares a £650,000 country home in Co Durham with beauty queen partner Rachel Monaghan, 21, and daughter Darcy-Mae.Fashion-mad Fletcher sparked fury among fans in 2012. He tried to flog his new *clothing range to 100,000 Twitter followers just hours after a *Scotland defeat made it almost impossible for them to qualify for this summer’s World Cup finals.

Pretty Boy
19-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Brains are obviously all in his left foot.

Gus Fring
19-01-2014, 02:29 PM
As yet neither myself nor my colleagues have been able to get a hold of this alleged video footage or even the picture. Usually when this type of thing happens it gets screenshotted and reposted a million times.

iwasthere1972
19-01-2014, 02:37 PM
If true then why. Disgusting.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:43 PM
So how many followers has he got on his page? Why has absolutely nobody else mentioned this when the photos where put up or anyone take a screen shot of them?

There's absolutely no evidence of this have had happened.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:44 PM
You'd have to be stupid to do it in the first place, but to then record it and post it on a public website...why? It makes no sense.

Maybe the rickshaw driver was Rudi Skacel or Romanov?

Kojock
19-01-2014, 02:44 PM

Here's a snippet from todays Sun.

A WOMAN told last night how footie ace Steven Fletcher sent her a series of sex tapes of himself — and begged her to send him a clip of herself in return.

The £12million Sunderland striker — who has a daughter with his girlfriend — was shown lying naked in bed in some of the SEVENTY videos and photos.

The mother who received the films insists she never asked for them.

The woman — who has never met 26-year-old Fletcher — said: “This guy does not know me at all, and he is sending these videos of himself lying on the bed, naked.

“It began at night and went until the next morning, messages, photos and videos. The videos are totally shocking and there is no denying that it’s him. He is certainly not shy, that’s for sure.”

She managed to copy six of these before they were wiped from her Snapchat inbox.

LaMotta
19-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Not the only negative story to appear about Fletcher in the press in the past 24hrs....edit Hamish just mentioned it but here is the link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5387230/sunderland-steven-fletcher-sex-texts-videos-shame.html

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2014, 02:46 PM

If he used to play for Hearts would it be easier for you to believe?

I hope it isnae true, but, we'll just need to wait and see.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:49 PM
If he used to play for Hearts would it be easier for you to believe?

I hope it isnae true, but, we'll just need to wait and see.

Trust me there's plenty if former hibs players I would have no doubt they would have done it if reported. Fletcher isn't one of them unless he's had a massive personality transplant to go with his hair in the last couple of years.

SurferRosa
19-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Trust me there's plenty if former hibs players I would have no doubt they would have done it if reported. Fletcher isn't one of them unless he's had a massive personality transplant to go with his hair in the last couple of years.

Like yourself, i`m finding it difficult to believe. Fletch has always been a model professional and to have done something like this seems so out of character. I`ll reserve judgement until i see the footage.

Kojock
19-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Like yourself, i`m finding it difficult to believe. Fletch has always been a model professional and to have done something like this seems so out of character. I`ll reserve judgement until i see the footage.

Ryan Giggs anyone......

Bishop Hibee
19-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Pretty old school sending a sex "tape". Most folk don't have a video player these days! Did the recipient look at each one? Strange this should come out the same time as the other story.

If true, she should report the matter to the police and get him done with harrassment.

Quite difficult, time consuming and potentially costly to sue the press so silence on Fletcher's part should not be construed as an admission of guilt.

heretoday
19-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Fletcher doesn't seem to be doing it on the pitch much these days either.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Could these stories be published, a week before the transfer window shut too get Fletcher a cut price transfer to the likes of West Ham? Same happened with Andy Carrol and Kevin Nolan.

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Ryan Giggs anyone......

He gobbed on a rickshaw driver and posted it online?

NOLA
19-01-2014, 03:01 PM
If it wasn't true his agent would have released a statement PDQ, anyway its sunderlands problem not ours.

SurferRosa
19-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Ryan Giggs anyone......

Ah well, case closed. Fletcher must be guilty then.

NOLA
19-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Ryan Giggs anyone......

Its the quiet ones ;)

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 03:04 PM
If it wasn't true his agent would have released a statement PDQ, anyway its sunderlands problem not ours.

It's only in today's papers the story will be revealed in due course anyway.

I hope it's *****.

patch1875
19-01-2014, 03:04 PM

No sent a rickshaw driver a sex tape

Kato
19-01-2014, 03:06 PM
No sent a rickshaw driver a sex tape

No he sent a video tape of him spitting around to a woman by rickshaw.

LioNeilMessi
19-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Two recent tabloid "articles" with two scandalous stories and no censored pictures or videos on show.. Either he's flown off the rails, or these stories are false/ or wildly exaggerated.

Kojock
19-01-2014, 03:13 PM

Its not the gobbing I'm talking about,

A WOMAN told last night how footie ace Steven Fletcher sent her a series of sex tapes of himself

Ah well, case closed. Fletcher must be guilty then.

That's not what I said, I was merely pointing out that nobody thought Ryan Giggs would do such a thing.

CropleyWasGod
19-01-2014, 03:18 PM
No he sent a video tape of him spitting around to a woman by rickshaw.

And not by City Cabs?

Hang him.

Velma Dinkley
19-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Re. the gobbing story, not one person supposedly involved contacted for any kind of comment. People apparently commented on the photo/video and yet a copy of it can't be found anywhere. The story has been written with no attempt to obtain any evidence whatsoever. Very odd.

Re. the sexting story. Tabloids pay women good money to go to bars/nightclubs where celebrities frequent and try to pull them. If they do pull them they get paid for the 'kiss and tell'. If they don't manage to pull them they sell a story about how sleazy the celebrity was etc.

SurferRosa
19-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Its not the gobbing I'm talking about,

That's not what I said, I was merely pointing out that nobody thought Ryan Giggs would do such a thing.

Fair enough.

It was the spitting i was talking about though. I haven`t read the Sun article.

weonlywon6-2
19-01-2014, 03:39 PM
If he is seen on video footage of doing this then i guess hes an idiot and will regret this,or someone has played around with the footage and made it up,which is unlikely

Deansy
19-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Tbh, it's a complete change of character for someone who's previously been thought of as a 'more intelligent player!, 'model-professional', 'dedicated' etc - plus it's the 'Daily R****d' so think best ignored until Fletcher says/does something.

Gus Fring
19-01-2014, 04:36 PM
If he is seen on video footage of doing this then i guess hes an idiot and will regret this,or someone has played around with the footage and made it up,which is unlikely

There's no evidence any footage actually exists

Inch Hibs
19-01-2014, 04:37 PM
There's no evidence any footage actually exists

Which is wierd considering if it's posted online someone must have seen or recorded it?

nonshinyfinish
19-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Pretty old school sending a sex "tape". Most folk don't have a video player these days! Did the recipient look at each one? Strange this should come out the same time as the other story.

If true, she should report the matter to the police and get him done with harrassment.

Quite difficult, time consuming and potentially costly to sue the press so silence on Fletcher's part should not be construed as an admission of guilt.

Story says it was Snapchat.

It is very odd that the spitting video was apparently posted on social media and yet now is nowhere to be found.

marinello59
19-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Story says it was Snapchat.

It is very odd that the spitting video was apparently posted on social media and yet now is nowhere to be found.

Doesn't Snapchat delete itself automatically after a short period?

allezsauzee
19-01-2014, 04:57 PM
I hope 10% of the gobbing didn't land on Rodders

LaMotta
19-01-2014, 05:07 PM

Recieving person can screenshot the image if they are quick enough to save it

R'Albin
19-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Recieving person can screenshot the image if they are quick enough to save it

So Fletcher wasn't the only one screenshotting then?

LaMotta
19-01-2014, 05:11 PM
So Fletcher wasn't the only one screenshotting then?

:greengrin

nonshinyfinish
19-01-2014, 05:21 PM

My comment about Snapchat was in response to someone talking about sending (literal) sex tapes on VHS.

The social media that the spitting video was apparently posted on was Instagram, not Snapchat. So Fletch could have deleted it later, but it seems massively unlikely that no one would have copied it by then.

marinello59
19-01-2014, 05:25 PM
My comment about Snapchat was in response to someone talking about sending (literal) sex tapes on VHS.

The social media that the spitting video was apparently posted on was Instagram, not Snapchat. So Fletch could have deleted it later, but it seems massively unlikely that no one would have copied it by then.
Ah , I see. I really don't know much about social media. I much prefer anti-social media.

cocopops1875
19-01-2014, 05:36 PM
I like that his wages vary 30grand dependent on which rag you read

GreenCastle
19-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Saw his picture in the paper last week as he was on a night out with Adam Johnson in London and Kym Marsh was in the pictures also.

He looked a little uncomfortable in the pictures.

While I've always liked Fletcher it seems he's going through a difficult spell at Sunderland - hopefully not pishing it away with others such as Johnson every week especially with a wife and family to look after.

oconnors_strip
19-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Saw his picture in the paper last week as he was on a night out with Adam Johnson in London and Kym Marsh was in the pictures also.

He looked a little uncomfortable in the pictures.

While I've always liked Fletcher it seems he's going through a difficult spell at Sunderland - hopefully not pishing it away with others such as Johnson every week especially with a wife and family to look after.

Seen those pictures aswell, he was in the front seat of a car and looked like he was thinking "**** I've been caught".

I hope he hasn't been a silly boy as his girlfriend and baby should be his focus

ALF TUPPER
19-01-2014, 05:47 PM
He had a video on apparently showing the guys back, and him laughing about it

In that case............... Poor show Fletch

GreenCastle
19-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Seen those pictures aswell, he was in the front seat of a car and looked like he was thinking "**** I've been caught".

I hope he hasn't been a silly boy as his girlfriend and baby should be his focus

:agree:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2539903/Which-Premier-League-star-town-Corrie-star-Marsh.html

The dangers of being a high profile footballer with money!

nonshinyfinish
19-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Ah , I see. I really don't know much about social media. I much prefer anti-social media.

Very wise. :agree:

Eyrie
19-01-2014, 06:36 PM

That's no way to refer to .net!

patch1875
19-01-2014, 07:11 PM
He was out drinking in London with Mathieu Phlegmini.

Spudster
19-01-2014, 09:04 PM
What's his instagram username?

NOLA
19-01-2014, 09:33 PM
so him and a rickshaw driver spit roasted a lonely housewife?

The Gorf
20-01-2014, 08:01 AM
And if it's true then I hope the rickshaw driver sues Fletcher.:confused:

LioNeilMessi
20-01-2014, 08:06 AM
And if it's true then I hope the rickshaw driver sues Fletcher.:confused:

On what grounds? :cb

The Gorf
20-01-2014, 11:04 AM
On what grounds? :cb
Assault with a deadly gob:na na:

Inch Hibs
20-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Any pictures to back this up yet?