PDA

View Full Version : Hanlon

Nomeancity
18-01-2014, 08:14 PM
I'm never been a big fan of the guy but must admit he has looked a great player since TB came in.

And how much did we miss him today.

Fullbacks were the problem today which all stemmed from Hanlon not playing. Foster having to go centre. What was wrong with Hanlon anyway?

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:23 PM
He was missed, the reshuffle didn't help - we missed Forster bombing down the right hand side.

Nomeancity
18-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Thigh strain, according to Hibs twitter. Could be 2-3 weeks.
Thats a blow. I think he is the most improved player under TB.

i can remember seeing him in the pre season friendly against berwick away a couple of seasons ago and thinking we had a good player. I then spent the next couple of seasons trying to work out just how much I had had to drink at Berwick because just didn't see it in him. But he has been great last few weeks.

thebakerboy
18-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Hanlon out for 2 - 3 weeks and same with McGivern but as we only have 1 game next week against Celtic they may be back for our next game in cup against Raith , according to TB.

hibee_girl
18-01-2014, 08:26 PM
He has been our best player for weeks, he's been strolling through games. We badly missed him today

stoneyburn hibs
18-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Missed him big time today, some Hanlon critics may even get that he is a decent player for us after todays showing.

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm never been a big fan of the guy but must admit he has looked a great player since TB came in.

And how much did we miss him today.

Fullbacks were the problem today which all stemmed from Hanlon not playing. Foster having to go centre. What was wrong with Hanlon anyway?

Muscle pull.

Had a scan and it was a pull and thankfully not a tear, initially feared it was a tear.

Looking to be back for the Raith game.

CB_NO3
18-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Hanlon has been our best defender for 2 years now. Was a big miss today. Defence was all over the place first half hour.