PDA

View Full Version : Arguing in the East.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Big argument between two guys in the east today after St Mirren scored the 2nd or 3rd, no clue what they were bickering over... One of them wanted to take it further outside, so he went downstairs to wait for the guy he was arguing with. Thankfully the other lad had the sense to stay in his seat and not react to it. Anyone else see this? Grown men FFS!

ColintonHibs
18-01-2014, 06:26 PM
You get some bams at the football like. Spoil it for everyone else

danhibees1875
18-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Fans or players? :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Yep totally agree. Pointing in eachothers face, the lot. Embarrassing really. The guy who started it is never usually like that, seems a decent guy like but someone must have pissed in his cornflakes this morning in order for him to behave like that.

CallumLaidlaw
18-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Collins was causing big arguments amongst a few guys behind me in the east

Hibercelona
18-01-2014, 06:33 PM

I don't think any fan can be held responsible for spoiling things today.

There's always a fair few bampots in the east though, looking for a pagger, trying to give it large to other fans.

Usually just neds that can't hold a pint or two.

Pretty Boy
18-01-2014, 06:33 PM
I got stuck next to a right pair of eejits at Ross County in the cup game.

2 guys came in and stood at the seats next to us, they weren't their seats. The 2 guys who actually had tickets for those seats then came in. 1st 2 guys refused to move and then started challenging half the row and the stewards to a square go.

Some folk just seem to lose the plot at the football.

Emerald
18-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Big argument between two guys in the east today after St Mirren scored the 2nd or 3rd, no clue what they were bickering over... One of them wanted to take it further outside, so he went downstairs to wait for the guy he was arguing with. Thankfully the other lad had the sense to stay in his seat and not react to it. Anyone else see this? Grown men FFS!

Was it in about row m at the half way line. Thought i heard summit goin off.

hibee_girl
18-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I ended up in an argument with a guy sitting in front of me this afternoon, about Stevenson. He was calling him all sorts, saying he shouldn't be near the team etc.

Couldn't take anymore today so I snapped, not proud of it but he did leave at half time so I'm claiming victory :greengrin

Ricky Bobby
18-01-2014, 06:36 PM
A lad along from me left once the third went in ,shouting 'Butcher you've not got a clue'. Obviously his first trip to Easter Road in a while.

:crazy:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Was it in about row m at the half way line. Thought i heard summit goin off.

Yeah mate, they were the row above me. Just silly, really!

andy1875
18-01-2014, 06:42 PM
It's all to easy to get heated and wound up when we're getting gubbed 3-0 and a mouthful of abuse at a particular player or manager should let of that steam.

Start arguing with other fans and looking for square go's then you've crossed the line. Just no need for it.

E10 Rifle
18-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately you just have to accept that with where we are just now...we're going to get gubbed once in a while. No point in getting upset about it :rolleyes:

GreenCastle
18-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I do wonder the people that attend football matches sometimes.

What is shouted - the language and the manner is pretty worrying on our society!

It's like a switch is flicked for some once inside the stadium.

Guy a few rows behind us in the East and him and his son the language - mostly from the probably about 10 year old son is ridiculous. ****** this and *unt that.

Angry man syndrome for some!

I'm not squeaky clean but I know how to behave at a game - if someone I knew or from my work saw me shouting like a mad man - would like very embarrassing!

God Petrie
18-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Collins was causing big arguments amongst a few guys behind me in the east

No wonder. Some of the abuse of Collins was ludicrous.

CallumLaidlaw
18-01-2014, 07:02 PM
No wonder. Some of the abuse of Collins was ludicrous.

Oh I agree

Nomeancity
18-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Watched the game from the away end today - it was a pleasant change not listening to 90 mins of folk around you slagging hibs players.

Onceinawhile
18-01-2014, 08:08 PM
During the derby a lady shouted at me for having the audacity to call paul cairney 'cairns'. Not in a negative way or anything. Just being supportive, but nope she wasn't happy and had a right good go at me.

called him cairney from then on.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 08:10 PM
During the derby a lady shouted at me for having the audacity to call paul cairney 'cairns'. Not in a negative way or anything. Just being supportive, but nope she wasn't happy and had a right good go at me.

:greengrin She would NOT be happy at some of the things I've heard PC called :wink:

Hero76
18-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Morons everywhere today like.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Morons everywhere today like.
Mainly on the park.

snooky
18-01-2014, 08:57 PM

Just as well you didny shout "Couldnae Cairney"