PDA

View Full Version : Famous 5 Stand Bar Queues

judas
18-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Couldnae believe the queues at the bar in the ff stand. 2 people serving on each bar?!?!

Rod was in there mingling with the fans and I thought that was great, but it would have been obvious to anyone that the bar could have easily doubled its takings today.

I felt sorry for the guys in the queue outside. I imagine after spending 30-45 minutes in that line one would be peeved to then be on the end of another inside at the bar.

Seems to me there's a healthy demand for pre match fare.

Emerald
18-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Couldnae believe the queues at the bar in the ff stand. 2 people serving on each bar?!?!

Rod was in there mingling with the fans and I thought that was great, but it would have been obvious to anyone that the bar could have easily doubled its takings today.

I felt sorry for the guys in the queue outside. I imagine after spending 30-45 minutes in that line one would be peeved to then be on the end of another inside at the bar.

Seems to me there's a healthy demand for pre match fare.

Got in at 1pm to be told there was no upstairs open due to a function. Went to the 1st floor and already no seats left. If they think they are going to get folk in drinking that slop out of a plastic pot after queuing for 30 minutes, they can shove it, we left and went to the pub. Its great for them to have functions but there's a lot of older folk that can't stand for 2 hours. Then the turnstile fiasco, they really are trying to drive folk away. Toys oot the pram and all that!!

E10 Rifle
18-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Bottle Bar only in another part of the function suite would be one answer...especially if the beer is going to pour as slowly as our back 4 in the first 30 mins today.