PDA

View Full Version : Potential signings?

Cabbage Lad
17-01-2014, 02:58 PM
I tweeted the guy who calls himself Agent Scotland about potential signings. This was his reply.

@AgentScotland: heard Hibs have been in contact with Ben Dickenson from Brighton, Duncan Watmore fron Sunderland & hes aware Adam Rooney is avail

No idea about the first two, obviously we have been linked with Rooney before. Time will tell.

Andy74
17-01-2014, 03:03 PM
I tweeted the guy who calls himself Agent Scotland about potential signings. This was his reply.

@AgentScotland: heard Hibs have been in contact with Ben Dickenson from Brighton, Duncan Watmore fron Sunderland & hes aware Adam Rooney is avail

No idea about the first two, obviously we have been linked with Rooney before. Time will tell.

All have been mentiojed in different places the last few days. 'Heard' means he has read them same as us!!

Hibbyradge
17-01-2014, 03:05 PM
I tweeted the guy who calls himself Agent Scotland about potential signings.

I'm going to tweet the boy who sells the Big Issue at Haymarket station who should be able to confirm.

Cabbage Lad
17-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Fair dos. I hadn't seen their names mentioned before. I bow down to your superior knowledge on all things Hibernian.

Oscar T Grouch
17-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Fair dos. I hadn't seen their names mentioned before. I bow down to your superior knowledge on all things Hibernian.

Pretty sure these are all on the Jan Transfers thread CL, and more besides :wink:

Andy74
17-01-2014, 04:01 PM

Time of the month?

hibees 7062
17-01-2014, 04:04 PM

Watmore appears a longer-term target with Kavanagh claiming United will have to fight off interest from the likes of Blackpool, Hibernian and Hartlepool.

sixtwo
17-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm convinced @agentscotland gets his info from sites like this.

Ronniekirk
17-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Time of the month?
Period .