PDA

View Full Version : Yams Can They "Do Us A Favour" v St Johnstone

Mikey
17-01-2014, 02:27 PM
It would be pretty useful if Los Yambolinos could pull their socks up and sneak a point tomorrow in Perth. As well as pegging St Johnstone back, every point they manage to pinch helps delay their impending relegation................ perhaps until 29th March :wink:

The downside would be the breakout of mass hysteria on here with people telling us that they're going to get away with it :rolleyes:

C'mon chaps, you can do it. But I won't be too disappointed if you don't :wink:

@gdown:

Andy74
17-01-2014, 02:30 PM
It would be pretty useful if Los Yambolinos could pull their socks up and sneak a point tomorrow in Perth. As well as pegging St Johnstone back, every point they manage to pinch helps delay their impending relegation................ perhaps until 29th March :wink:

The downside would be the breakout of mass hysteria on here with people telling us that they're going to get away with it :rolleyes:

@gdown:

A point would be a good result but it's still funny they are on minus points and I'd cope if St Johnstone won. We will take care of them in due course I hope!

#FromTheCapital
17-01-2014, 02:33 PM
The only favour they could ever do us (and everyone else for that matter) is if they disappeared off the face of the earth.

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm sorry but I want hearts to get pumped at each and every opportunity.

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Want them beat, want the relegated ASAP (preferably on minus points) We can take care of our own results.

IFONLY
17-01-2014, 02:36 PM
A point would be a good result but it's still funny they are on minus points and I'd cope if St Johnstone won. We will take care of them in due course I hope!

Don't want them to get another point this season, your right we will take care of St. Johnstone in due course.

kdhibees1
17-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Want them beat, want the relegated ASAP (preferably on minus points) We can take care of our own results.
This! 8-0 St. Johnstone please!!

My_Wife_Camille
17-01-2014, 02:38 PM
They can get ****ed. We'll take care if St Johnstone ourselves

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-01-2014, 02:40 PM
They can do us a favour by ******* off and dying....:agree:

Itsnoteasy
17-01-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry but I want hearts to get pumped at each and every opportunity.

Me to:yw:

wearethehibs
17-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I want them to win. Cause unlike some people on here, I love Hibs more than I hate Hearts and any result that helps us is good by me.

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 03:17 PM
I want them to win. Cause unlike some people on here, I love Hibs more than I hate Hearts and any result that helps us is good by me.:blah:

hibees 7062
17-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Can They "Do Us A Favour" v St Johnstone
Naw , theyre not good enough

VivaHiberña
17-01-2014, 03:25 PM
I want them to win. Cause unlike some people on here, I love Hibs more than I hate Hearts and any result that helps us is good by me.

:agree: I'll second that and add that if they have the nerve to avoid relegation until the end of March I won't hold it against them :wink:.

IFONLY
17-01-2014, 03:26 PM

Aw good for you

Keith_M
17-01-2014, 03:31 PM
You do realise that them getting another draw would lead to mass hysteria on Brokeback? Though how anyone could tell the difference.....

Craig_in_Prague
17-01-2014, 03:33 PM
I hope they never score another goal, nor gain another point, ever again.

Don't think that's too much to ask for. Most weeks they don't dissapoint :-)

'mon the saintees, pump them

Potty78
17-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Draw won't help hearts. Will help hibs though. Draw all day long!

soupy
17-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Mon the saintees....A pumping please!!!

CyberSauzee
17-01-2014, 03:44 PM

@gdown:

Piss of Mikey :wink:

Sergey and I are on St Johnstone/St Johnstone @ 2.45!

Keith_M
17-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Hearts have announced they have no fit strikers for this game.

I personally wasn't aware they HAD any strikers, but there you go....

ronaldo7
17-01-2014, 03:53 PM
4-0 Super Saintees:greengrin

derek0762
17-01-2014, 03:55 PM
No chance they are ****** & Spooney will rip them a new one!

HibbyAndy
17-01-2014, 04:07 PM
I hope they get well and truly molested!! Cheatin *****!!!

Pete
17-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Losing is a habit but the cheats have taken it to a new level.

The losers to lose again.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-01-2014, 04:35 PM
I hope they somehow find a way to get beat in the warm up. I then hope they come out for the actual game and get absolutely humped. I'd then like them to come out for their cool down and somehow conspire to get beat again. I hope they continue to get beat every week until we beat them in March.

I also hope they get beat every week in the Championship next season as well. So in conclusion, taking everything into consideration, I hope they get absolutely ****ed tomor.

blackpoolhibs
17-01-2014, 04:38 PM
I hope they somehow find a way to get beat in the warm up. I then hope they come out for the actual game and get absolutely humped. I'd then like them to come out for their cool down and somehow conspire to get beat again. I hope they continue to get beat every week until we beat them in March.

I also hope they get beat every week in the Championship next season as well. So in conclusion, taking everything into consideration, I hope they get absolutely ****ed tomor.

:agree:

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 04:43 PM

I also hope they get beat every week in the Championship next season as well. So in conclusion, taking everything into consideration, I hope they get absolutely ****ed tomor.You missed wanting them tae get beat on the way there and again on the way hame.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-01-2014, 04:53 PM
That goes without saying DD. I hope their bus breaks down on the way and I hope all the greatest youngsters ever end up fighting on the way home over who has to sit next to Jamie Hamill-Heed.

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 05:03 PM
That goes without saying DD. I hope their bus breaks down on the way and I hope all the greatest youngsters ever end up fighting on the way home over who has to sit next to Jamie Hamill-Heed.Who has tae sit on his knee mair like :greengrin Have you seen the bus they use, I managed tae get a pic earlier. :agree:

http://i42.tinypic.com/29fp7b6.jpg

There'll be a spare seat next week though because billy bawbag winnae be going places with them.

Sir David Gray
17-01-2014, 05:05 PM

Quite often I would agree with that.

However I want them to stay on minus points for as long as possible, I find it hilarious that we're more than halfway through the season and they still haven't made it to 0 points.

I want St Johnstone to give them a hammering tomorrow. I'm sure over the course of the season we can do enough to finish above them (and hopefully Inverness and Dundee Utd as well).

Get it up them. :bye:

Hibby70
17-01-2014, 05:11 PM
I hope Locke's bird gets a urine infection.

--------
17-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Who has tae sit on his knee mair like :greengrin Have you seen the bus they use, I managed tae get a pic earlier. :agree:

http://i42.tinypic.com/29fp7b6.jpg

:faf:

I have a dream, Dan.

I go online about 5 o'clock on the last day of the season, and there at the bottom of the table are the Yams, STILL on minus points.

I'm not sure it's ever happened in the history of football.

I WANT it to happen to them.

Got a piccie of one of them out fundraising today ...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/O-jq5W4hAzw/hqdefault.jpg

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 06:06 PM
:faf:

I have a dream, Dan.

I go online about 5 o'clock on the last day of the season, and there at the bottom of the table are the Yams, STILL on minus points.

I'm not sure it's ever happened in the history of football.

I WANT it to happen to them.

Got a piccie of one of them out fundraising today ...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/O-jq5W4hAzw/hqdefault.jpgSorry tae spoil yer dream, amusing though it would be. Nae shares, nae money, they'll be gone before that IMO.

SJNB Hibby
17-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Seriously-whats not to like about any result being the perfect result:flag:

Heisenberg
17-01-2014, 06:11 PM
St Johnstone will win.

Hibernia Na Eir
17-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Hope not. Got Saints on my coupon!

SouthamptonHibs
17-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I hope that St Johnstone beat Hearts as I'm going for a treble to.morrow Hibs and St J to win plus another team bbc. I think both Hibs and Saints are bankers to win tomorrow. On the plus side the quicker they are relegated the better

inglisavhibs
17-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Hearts have announced they have no fit strikers for this game.

I personally wasn't aware they HAD any strikers, but there you go....

Nothing to do with Stevenson refusing to move on, allowing them to get Skatcel on board.:greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
17-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Are they getting 50p or a quid back again for each windae licker in the away end?

kaimendhibs
17-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Hope they get royally pumped

Sent from my iphone

clerriehibs
17-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Cheats must never prosper the n any shape or form

Until they're dead, or have been suitably punished, they must plumb the depths, and that means no points gained whatsoever.

So saints win for me.

stoneyburn hibs
17-01-2014, 07:58 PM
1 or 2 nil Saints will be the case,Spoony with a double would do. Hibs will make their own way up the table.

Aldo
17-01-2014, 08:04 PM
It would be pretty useful if Los Yambolinos could pull their socks up and sneak a point tomorrow in Perth. As well as pegging St Johnstone back, every point they manage to pinch helps delay their impending relegation................ perhaps until 29th March :wink: The downside would be the breakout of mass hysteria on here with people telling us that they're going to get away with it :rolleyes: C'mon chaps, you can do it. But I won't be too disappointed if you don't :wink: @gdown:

Sorry Mikey I want them beaten every single time they play.

This but would prefer total and utter liquidation.

But your comment is still very pleasing.

Ronniekirk
17-01-2014, 08:31 PM

@gdown:

We dinnae need favours fae cheats and after big tell plays his hand at dominoes and the transfer window slams shut we will be doing it ourselves

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Sorry Mikey I want them beaten every single time they play.

This but would prefer total and utter liquidation.

But your comment is still very pleasing.I meant them tae be mathematically relegated ASAP, then they can be liquidated before the season is finished. :agree: I'd have thought you would have known my ultimate goal, without me having tae say it. :wink:

Adniston Burn
17-01-2014, 08:34 PM

My thoughts exactly. I want them to lose the coin toss every week.

Aldo
17-01-2014, 08:38 PM
I meant them tae be mathematically relegated ASAP, then they can be liquidated before the season is finished. :agree: I'd have thought you would have known my ultimate goal, without me having tae say it. :wink:

Doh! Failed mate sorry. Yes I've known you long enough to know and should of. However as long as they go down then Pop.

However I do like Doddies reasoning. Minus points would be well funny... And very embarrassing to the 'Big Team'

Leithenhibby
17-01-2014, 08:56 PM
I hope they never score another goal, nor gain another point, ever again.

Don't think that's too much to ask for. Most weeks they don't dissapoint :-)

'mon the saintees, pump them

If Carlsberg did weekends like this :aok:

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Hope St.Johnstone pump them. I am ill-disposed to accepting any sort of favour from obnoxious cheats.

Feed McGraw
17-01-2014, 09:21 PM
COME ON ST. J CRUSH THOSE DESPICABLE CHEATING BAWBAG MUPPETS ! Just in case that wasn`t clear enough - **** Homfc, time for them tae lie in their ain ****.

green.and.white
17-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Saints home record is top notch, hoping for more of the same from them tomorrow

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2014, 10:37 PM
They have a chance. Steve May will certainly be going easy on them as he'll be understandably very reluctant to jeopardise his big money move to the championship next season,

PatHead
17-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Want them beaten by a dodgy, retaken, last minute penalty with Hamill sent off for giving it away and Stevenson sent off for calling the ref a cheat whilst Billy Brown self com-busts on the touchline.

They get relegated early in March, going into liquidation the day before the shares are unfrozen.

I want them gone forever, not hanging around like a smelly fart.

HibeeMcGinn1
18-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Away and raffle

--------
18-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Sorry tae spoil yer dream, amusing though it would be. Nae shares, nae money, they'll be gone before that IMO.

That'll be a very acceptable second best, Dan.

"The football team now defunct formerly known as Hearts".

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:52 AM
They have a chance. Steve May will certainly be going easy on them as he'll be understandably very reluctant to jeopardise his big money move to the championship next season,

Ha ha forgot about that. Remember though he'll be taking a pay cut as well cos of the size of the club he will be moving to even though they will be in the championship. £300,000 bids for him and Mackay. Really.

Onion
18-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Longer Hearts remain on negative points the better. Sums up that horrible little club, perfectly, and is a continual reminder of their years of cheating, thieving and moaning.

Come on the Saints :flag:

hibbymac
18-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Guys guys, don't fall for it, … this is all part of the Gorgie Massives cunning plan, … they have been pretending to be keek all season and now the FOH have accumulated around £10 million in donations and direct debits, they just lump on @ 10/1 with Corals and the jobs a good un'

Back up there in their rightful place of Big Team, you heard it here first. :duck:

NAE NOOKIE
18-01-2014, 11:31 AM
A Yam win or draw means they have done us a favour. A St Johnstone win means the Yams misery continues. Whats no tae like aboot this game?

:flag:

Onion
18-01-2014, 12:03 PM
A Yam win or draw means they have done us a favour. A St Johnstone win means the Yams misery continues. Whats no tae like aboot this game?

:flag:

And maybe a Farewell Derby:bye: at Easter Road, bumper crowd and a proper humping by the Hibs before they head off into oblivion :aok:

Really have mixed feeling about top 6 this year :confused:

Dashing Bob S
18-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Ha ha forgot about that. Remember though he'll be taking a pay cut as well cos of the size of the club he will be moving to even though they will be in the championship. £300,000 bids for him and Mackay. Really.

The temptation to be firing the bullets provided by Locke's young guns as the blast their way back into the SPL and then win historic back- to- back titles might be too juicy a temptation to resist. Money doesn't come into it. I'm off RIGHT NOW to throw my life savings into FOH - how often do you have a chance to make history? Let's stay focused upbeat and positive on all things maroon!

Aldo
18-01-2014, 12:19 PM
The temptation to be firing the bullets provided by Locke's young guns as the blast their way back into the SPL and then win historic back- to- back titles might be too juicy a temptation to resist. Money doesn't come into it. I'm off RIGHT NOW to throw my life savings into FOH - how often do you have a chance to make history? Let's stay focused upbeat and positive on all things maroon!

That's brilliant btw. :wink:

GlasgowHibee
18-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Never trusting Mikey and Sergey with betting tips ever again. :grr:

Hibercelona
18-01-2014, 05:01 PM
No team can do us a favour if we can't even do ourselves a favour.

MichelleHibs
18-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Just in from the game at mcdiarmid, never been at a stranger game in my life! Ref was awful!

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Why was Mannus sent off for St J?

Jack Hackett
18-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Why was Mannus sent off for St J?

Because St J were still winning?

MichelleHibs
18-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Him and Stevenson clashed after the goal! But like Gordon n shiels at Tynie!

Hibercelona
18-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Him and Stevenson clashed after the goal! But like Gordon n shiels at Tynie!

Was that when Shiels ran in to collect the ball after taking a penalty and plooky then stood in his way, only to throw himself to the ground and continue rolling about holding his face until a red card was shown?

Was at that game, unbelievable decision.

MichelleHibs
18-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Yeah think there was a bit more too thus one but once all 21 players on pitch gt involved I couldn't see who was doing what lol!!

neilmartinrocks
18-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Yeah think there was a bit more too thus one but once all 21 players on pitch gt involved I couldn't see who was doing what lol!!

Looked like after the goal Mannus picked up the ball and was about to kick it up the half way line and Twat2 boy barged into him and tried to grab it Mannus then shoved him on his arse and everybody piled in. Got to agree with you Michelle the referee was an absolute tube, gave saints nothing and they only got the 2 penalties because of the linesmen flagging like mad. Sent Anderson off and never even looked like booking their player for a very similar challenge.