Mikeystewart
17-01-2014, 11:42 AM
https://twitter.com/PAULiBARNES/status/424141344442163200

Biggie
17-01-2014, 11:44 AM
expect sales in tissues to go through the roof down Gorgie way

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Finished tramp training with a ***** side who are finished in the top league in the country. :agree:

DAVE1875
17-01-2014, 11:47 AM
In a public park by the looks of it, the swings just off camera?

Geo_1875
17-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Obviously couldn't secure a deal at Alloa.

And Driver couldn't hack it at Yeovil. Apparently there are fitness issues. Who'd have believed that?

#FromTheCapital
17-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Looks like their training on a field in the middle of some housing estate. Big team indeed.

Pretty Boy
17-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Pity they can't sign him.

Billy Whizz
17-01-2014, 11:51 AM
In a public park by the looks of it, the swings just off camera?

It's the student accommodation at Heriot Watt

The_Todd
17-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Sorry to spoil the fun but that's Riccarton.

SmashinGlass
17-01-2014, 11:57 AM
I chuckled at this.

Despite all the warnings, all the discussion a priori and subsequent to the Admin, they STILL DO NOT GET IT!

This creature was part of the beast that has landed them in the sorry mess they are in and yet they still view him as some sort of Messiah. I'm beginning to actually wonder if it is us who are the deluded ones and what they are living is true, objective reality. The mind boggles

:shocked::shocked:

hibs0666
17-01-2014, 11:58 AM

Aye but why do they train on a roundabout?

BH Hibs
17-01-2014, 11:58 AM
I really couldn't care about this plum anymore. In fact I hope they do sign him and pay him more money they don't have, let him wear his ****ty number 51and play him at the PBS against us when we beat them. Then every Hibs player can look him in the eye, shake his hand and send hum on his way. Of course if this happens he'll be up the tunnel quicker than snaw off a dyke.

NOLA
17-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Just him being there to train will give scotlands best youngsters a welcome boost in morale.

The_Todd
17-01-2014, 12:00 PM

The pitches are near the road, for some odd reason

SmashinGlass
17-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Just him being there to train will give scotlands best youngsters a welcome boost in morale.

Exactly, because from top to bottom at that club they are too ****ing ******ed to understand that the reason for their current predicament is the focus of that picture. If I happened to be one of the youngsters, I'd go out of my way to snap him in half as payback. I'm relatively intelligent in comparison though.

SaulGoodman
17-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Griffiths was training with us a few weeks ago. Didn't sign with us though.

Keith_M
17-01-2014, 12:04 PM
I want him to sign just in time for the relegation derby at the PBS, where Hibs hump them, he has a total howler, scores an O.G, is substituted to howls of derision from the remaining 20 or so Hearts fans in the ground, to which he replies by giving them finger, and gets a big cheer from the Hibs end as he leaves the field, throwing his Hearts jersey into the dugout and is never seen again down Gorgie way.

Ehm, sorry, what I meant to say was....makes no difference to me if he signs or not :wink:

The_Horde
17-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Vain attempt to get some of those fans that have been missing to come back and rally behind "the famous"

matty_f
17-01-2014, 12:05 PM
expect sales in tissues to go through the roof down Gorgie way

And that's just for Gonzo blowing his nose.

Hope he greets when they go down.

BH Hibs
17-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Surprised they're no selling tickets to watch him train.

Pretty Boy
17-01-2014, 12:06 PM
34 year old, hasn't played for a year, was pish at his last 2 teams, can't sign anyway, was a lazy player (although admittedly talented) even at his peak.......

Aye I'm shaking in my boots now.

Hibernia Na Eir
17-01-2014, 12:07 PM
The Czech fart hasn't played a single game in 8 MONTHS!

SPFL will roast him!!!

Hibernia Na Eir
17-01-2014, 12:08 PM
34 year old, hasn't played for a year, was pish at his last 2 teams, can't sign anyway, was a lazy player (although admittedly talented) even at his peak.......

Aye I'm shaking in my boots now.

Jumbos version of Deek?

Andy74
17-01-2014, 12:09 PM

Unlike our state of the art centre you can walk, drive, park, whatever and watch what's going on. We should staff the place a few days before derbies to figure out their plans! :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
17-01-2014, 12:11 PM

Seems a bit dangerous for such young boys to be playing that close to a road. Hope their parents are ok with this

Mikey09
17-01-2014, 12:11 PM
The Czech fart hasn't played a single game in 8 MONTHS!

SPFL will roast him!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRECT!!!!!!!!!!! :agree:

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-01-2014, 12:12 PM
He's such a pathetic figure. Unemployed for months, no club wants him so he's just lurking around Gorgie, posing for 1-5 photos with muppets whilst trying to get a game for Hearts. Sad.

One Day Soon
17-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Let's review the facts here.

Hearts are utterly Donald Ducked for next 2 to 5 years at the very least.

Bye bye Big Team.

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Looks like a doctored photo to me, he isn't that build.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 12:20 PM
How can anyone say they have sympathy for Hearts this season? Skacel took wages that they couldn't afford to pay and yet he's still a 'hero'. They laud Romanov despite bringing the club to its knees.

They still brag about these tainted victories and in the same vein cry for leniency from the SPFL.

Ryan91
17-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Anyone got any news on the status of Kickback with regards to the breaking news from Riccarton?

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 12:25 PM
He's such a pathetic figure. Unemployed for months, no club wants him so he's just lurking around Gorgie, posing for 1-5 photos with muppets whilst trying to get a game for Hearts. Sad.:agree:

Getting himself fit for the newco team in the lowland league, it's all he's fit for.

Keith_M
17-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Anyone got any news on the status of Kickback with regards to the breaking news from Riccarton?

I think Kickback drowned under the flood, from the tears of pride

Deansy
17-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Who's the creep standing behind him ? - he's looking at their 'Messiah's a**e with a really, Pervy , horny look on his face - the same kind of look the 'Messiah's got on his face at whatever young-boy's a**e HE'S sizing-up !!!

Ryan91
17-01-2014, 12:29 PM
I think Kickback drowned under the flood, from the tears of pride

There does appear to be a few who are wetting their pants because he's training with them.

A few also thinking that he and Paul Hartley will be the management team next season. :faf:

hibIBZ
17-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Who's the creep standing behind him ? - he's looking at their 'Messiah's a**e with a really, Pervy , horny look on his face - the same kind of look the 'Messiah's got on his face at whatever young-boy's a**e HE'S sizing-up !!!

Noticed that myself. Hamil is having a good perv at big noses erse

cabbageandribs1875
17-01-2014, 12:36 PM
is that wee stick in the ground one of the goalposts :confused:

MrSmith
17-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Now, am really confused!! I thought they could only sign another player if one left but were not allowed to sign someone over the age of 21 and that wages would have to reflect the outgoing players wage?

Was Skatchel and Romanov not under investigation for defrauding income tax? If they can sign him, will they reflect Kings wage then pay him extra roon the back door??

Hope the SFA and HMRC are watching this closely ...

allezsauzee
17-01-2014, 12:48 PM
I hope is playing for them when we pump them at the PBS and wave them farewell as they make their way to the championship. Hopefully that will get right up his enormous nose

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Now, am really confused!! I thought they could only sign another player if one left but were not allowed to sign someone over the age of 21 and that wages would have to reflect the outgoing players wage?

Was Skatchel and Romanov not under investigation for defrauding income tax? If they can sign him, will they reflect Kings wage then pay him extra roon the back door??

Hope the SFA and HMRC are watching this closely ...Why are you confused? They cannae sign him.

MrSmith
17-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Why are you confused? They cannae sign him.

Cos am old and pissed off with them! Jumbos that is!!

Smiggy 7-0
17-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I hope is playing for them when we pump them at the PBS and wave them farewell as they make their way to the championship. Hopefully that will get right up his enormous nose Would rather they were down and out long before then....We will finish in top 6 anyhow.:greengrin

GordonHFC
17-01-2014, 01:14 PM
I chuckled at this.

Despite all the warnings, all the discussion a priori and subsequent to the Admin, they STILL DO NOT GET IT!

This creature was part of the beast that has landed them in the sorry mess they are in and yet they still view him as some sort of Messiah. I'm beginning to actually wonder if it is us who are the deluded ones and what they are living is true, objective reality. The mind boggles

:shocked::shocked:

He's not the Messiah, he's a very ugly boy.

Dashing Bob S
17-01-2014, 01:17 PM
:agree:

Getting himself fit for the newco team in the lowland league, it's all he's fit for.

Probably have another season out as I doubt they'll be organized enough to be accepted into the Lowlife next season.

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Probably have another season out as I doubt they'll be organized enough to be accepted into the Lowlife next season.Are you sure? With Ian (I'm an MP) Murray running the show, I'm sure they could still be ready at a moments notice for that eventuality. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
17-01-2014, 02:10 PM
I do love the irony of Kickback having a 3 pager entitled 'Nobody wants the rat' about Derek Riordan being without a club whilst getting a semi about a guy who's hung around like a bad smell for months training with them because er...... he can't get a club.

greenpaper55
17-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Shnozzle will be 35 this summer, he is well past it and they are welcome to him. He will be another drain on their resources just when they need it not

jacomo
17-01-2014, 02:35 PM
I do love the irony of Kickback having a 3 pager entitled 'Nobody wants the rat' about Derek Riordan being without a club whilst getting a semi about a guy who's hung around like a bad smell for months training with them because er...... he can't get a club.

I've not been in favour of Riordan coming back for a third spell, mostly because Hibs as a club need to move on from the past, but I've now changed my mind and want him back on a short term deal.

Just so he can come off the bench on 29 March and wind them up. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
17-01-2014, 02:36 PM
How can anyone say they have sympathy for Hearts this season? Skacel took wages that they couldn't afford to pay and yet he's still a 'hero'. They laud Romanov despite bringing the club to its knees.

They still brag about these tainted victories and in the same vein cry for leniency from the SPFL.

Whats Hammil up to in the backgound??

Looks a right ****ing looney tube

sambajustice
17-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Looks like a doctored photo to me, he isn't that build.

Possible!??

Look at the boots he's wearing! Are they not circa 2002-2004 adidas predators?

Vini1875
17-01-2014, 02:43 PM

Exactly, a lot of them still think it was all worth it, two cups for £50M and they still don't know what the total cost will be in the years recovering from the romanov era. They may yet find the price is very steep, a bit like the huns they don't like to pay the piper.

Pete
17-01-2014, 02:55 PM

Monsters University.

Mikey09
17-01-2014, 03:10 PM

Exactly.... Maybe that's why billy broon was punted.... Couldn't work out where to practice corners for and against...... I'll get ma coat :rolleyes:

sixtwo
17-01-2014, 03:17 PM
I hope he does sign. I've said on another thread that the thought of him crying on his knees when they are relegated, fills me with delight. I hope he wears the number 51 too as I think we'll finish 51 points ahead of the ****my peasants!!

aljo7-0
17-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Overheard 2 Yams chatting on the bus last night about Skacel.
One of them says "But we cant sign him"
The other says "Yes we can - its one out one in".
"Oh right" says the other "but who is leaving for him to come in".
" Aaaah Billy Brown is offski so we are losing a coach so they are getting Skacel in on a Player coach deal."
"Brilliant - that's really clever" says the other.
I had to bite my tongue to stop laughing out loud - clearly never dawned on our IQ deprived friends that it will be "one out one in" for player registrations.

Unless I'm the idiot and they will shortly be letting their tea lady, bus driver, groundstaff, and other back ground staff go so they can sign the entire Barcelona squad.

Saorsa
17-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Overheard 2 Yams chatting on the bus last night about Skacel.
One of them says "But we cant sign him"
The other says "Yes we can - its one out one in".
"Oh right" says the other "but who is leaving for him to come in".
" Aaaah Billy Brown is offski so we are losing a coach so they are getting Skacel in on a Player coach deal."
"Brilliant - that's really clever" says the other.
I had to bite my tongue to stop laughing out loud - clearly never dawned on our IQ deprived friends that it will be "one out one in" for player registrations.

Unless I'm the idiot and they will shortly be letting their tea lady, bus driver, groundstaff, and other back ground staff go so they can sign the entire Barcelona squad.:hilarious

They really are as thick as **** in the neck of a bottle

Robinho08
17-01-2014, 03:29 PM

Yup.

green.and.white
17-01-2014, 03:48 PM
I hope he does sign. I've said on another thread that the thought of him crying on his knees when they are relegated, fills me with delight. I hope he wears the number 51 too as I think we'll finish 51 points ahead of the ****my peasants!!

This. Nothing would please me more than seeing a hearts team relegated with him in it!

Sir David Gray
17-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Looks like their training on a field in the middle of some housing estate. Big team indeed.

They tried to get onto the main pitch at Riccarton but they were beaten to it by the 3rd year hockey students.

lucky
17-01-2014, 04:38 PM
I hope he signs for them on more money than they can afford.

Green Reaper
17-01-2014, 04:50 PM
I hope he signs for them on more money than they can afford.

Like £2 a week :-)

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Like £2 a week :-)

Like 2p a week.

Ronniekirk
17-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Like 2p a week.

Like minus 2 p a week

Pete
17-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Like minus 2 p a week

Like -15p a week.

Ronniekirk
17-01-2014, 05:05 PM

Let him train ,Let him train , let him train would of worked better at x mass .I have no interest in this cretin find the whole thing sordid .Does he have attachment issues as he seems unable to move on and integrate into another team . He is now just capitalising on there demise , and hoping to jump on some future gravy train in the lower leagues ,:cblike a lot of the current rangers squad have done

Baker9
17-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Jumbos version of Deek?

Totally unfair on Deek. Deek loved the Hibs. 'Him' only loved the money that 'loving the hearts' could make him. A bigger con artist than Romanov.

NAE NOOKIE
17-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Cant think of anything funny to say about that sad picture so heres a serious question.

Could they sign him, or any other player for that matter, as an amatuer?

Sir David Gray
17-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Cant think of anything funny to say about that sad picture so heres a serious question.

Could they sign him, or any other player for that matter, as an amatuer?

No.

They are banned from registering new players, irrespective of whether or not that player would be paid.

kaimendhibs
17-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Noticed that myself. Hamil is having a good perv at big noses erse

First thing I noticed, urghhhhh

Sent from my iphone

stoneyburn hibs
17-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Delighted if they can sign him, foremost he can be part of a relegated Hearts, the icing would be if he played and we relegated them and he played.

edinburghhibee
17-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Get him signed up yambloids the thought of a packed roseburn going mental at the final whistle after hammering that shower and him in the team is perfection. Even if he was at his peak again that team is so bad he could do nothing to stop them sliding into the championship

hibee62
17-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Been thinking about this for a couple of days, but I'm no admin expert.

Should this Jackson guy be investigated? His job is to squeeze every penny he can into the creditors while keeping the business afloat, yeah? I'm sure signing or giving free training to players does not come under this?

He can't even argue that making them successful adds value as they are now beyond hope of staying up. Anyone any ideas?

Hibernia Na Eir
17-01-2014, 08:09 PM

Should this Jackson guy be investigated? His job is to squeeze every penny he can into the creditors while keeping the business afloat, yeah? I'm sure signing or giving free training to players does not come under this?

He can't even argue that making them successful adds value as they are now beyond hope of staying up. Anyone any ideas?

it looks to me as though Jackson (and BDO) are now simply doing all they can to create extra revenue to guarantee that they can get their (huge) slice of cake. Definitely.

I'm_cabbaged
17-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Get him signed up yambloids the thought of a packed roseburn going mental at the final whistle after hammering that shower and him in the team is perfection. Even if he was at his peak again that team is so bad he could do nothing to stop them sliding into the championship

Exactly, Rudi rudI give us a wave would be marvellous :)

Hibbyradge
17-01-2014, 08:30 PM

His job is to keep hearts afloat, first and foremost.

WWFTWTG
17-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Doomed, they are doomed :agree:

skipster7
17-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Made for each other, odious:jamboak:

Paisley Hibby
17-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Great to see the pantomime villain back - even if only for training. I don't understand why folk get all angry about him as for me he's good entertainment value. Let's face it, we loved the way deek and nid wound them up in the past and at least their feelings were authentic. Even the yams know deep down that satchel didn't really decide that he wanted to be a jambo while in his mothers womb back in the Czech republic. Shame he can't sign for them as it would be great fun if he was able to play for them next time we visit the PBS.

Sir David Gray
17-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Great to see the pantomime villain back - even if only for training. I don't understand why folk get all angry about him as for me he's good entertainment value. Let's face it, we loved the way deek and nid wound them up in the past and at least their feelings were authentic. Even the yams know deep down that satchel didn't really decide that he wanted to be a jambo while in his mothers womb back in the Czech republic. Shame he can't sign for them as it would be great fun if he was able to play for them next time we visit the PBS.

I'm gutted he didn't sign for Alloa.

I had my heart set on us getting them in the next round of the cup and someone like Michael Nelson going through him over at the East Stand side after the first five minutes.

See if he does the :loser: sign that time.

Diclonius
18-01-2014, 12:59 AM
I'm gutted he didn't sign for Alloa.

I had my heart set on us getting them in the next round of the cup and someone like Michael Nelson going through him over at the East Stand side after the first five minutes.

See if he does the :loser: sign that time.

Given that he has absolutely no professionalism as a player whatsoever and appears to have one single-minded goal (to openly display hatred - not antagonistic rivalry - for a specific group of people), I have no doubt that he'll do it when he wants and as many times as he wants, irrespective of the scoreline.

I couldn't care less if we miss out on the opportunity to hammer a team with him in it and/or see him get clattered. Rudi Skacel is a complete ****, and I do not want to see him anywhere near Easter Road or playing against our team ever again.