PDA

View Full Version : Our pleasent neighbours

Ray_
14-01-2014, 06:21 AM
I absolutely hate seeing so many Hearts related threads but I've just come across this and with the exception of one decent individual, the rest of the posters show you have to be a peculiar type of individual to even think this way!

The newspaper article that started the debate http://www.sundaypost.com/news-views/scotland/hearts-bailiffs-chased-widow-1.175524

The response http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/136492-the-front-page-of-todays-sunday-post/

There is being on the defensive and there is an absolutely a sick society.

cocopops1875
14-01-2014, 07:20 AM
To be honest it's a very and I mean VERY poor story

hibsbollah
14-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Taking pointscoring to a whole new low sordid level im afraid. Embarrassing by the Sunday Post and I think we should avoid it on here as well. Real people grieving FFS.

lyonhibs
14-01-2014, 07:42 AM
That is some right gutter dragging journalism FFS.

The_Todd
14-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Without resorting to point scoring though it is poor behaviour to need to be threatened by a newspaper before dealing with it. Can't cancel a season ticket without a board of directors? They certainly managed to figure out how when a paper came calling.

It may be a poor story but it's also a poor way to treat a human being.

cocopops1875
14-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Without resorting to point scoring though it is poor behaviour to need to be threatened by a newspaper before dealing with it. Can't cancel a season ticket without a board of directors? They certainly managed to figure out how when a paper came calling.

It may be a poor story but it's also a poor way to treat a human being.
The punter dead or alive does not have a credit agreement with hearts, canceling a ticket means nothing in this instance

Jones28
14-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Surely the first thing that comes to mind reading this is that those kids were left without a dad, in the run up to Christmas as well. RIP

On JKB they're are all saying the fault is with Zebra finance, who cancelled the ticket immidiatly. But when she went to Hearts themselves they said it was up to the board of directors?

NOLA
14-01-2014, 08:19 AM
If the paper hadn't got involved she would still be getting hassle today. ***** the lot of them.

muzzhfc
14-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Some if the comments on KB are outta order. Things about cancelling debt with the gas bored etc. it's ridiculous. It's a season ticket, the reasons behind cancelling were exceptional circumstances. It wasn't as if she was canceling cause he didn't like the product on show. It just shows the posters on that site really are backwards