PDA

View Full Version : Best deals on tv

HibbyAndy
12-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Want to get a tv on my wall in my room where is the best deals to be had for tv's right now ?

Geo_1875
12-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Depends what you're after. Just got a 47" smart 3D Panasonic from Richer Sounds for £700 with a 5 year guarantee. They've got a decent range of smaller and less expensive TVs all with 5 year guarantee.

HibbyAndy
12-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Depends what you're after. Just got a 47" smart 3D Panasonic from Richer Sounds for £700 with a 5 year guarantee. They've got a decent range of smaller and less expensive TVs all with 5 year guarantee.

Am hinkin round about £250 :greengrin

Cause its just for my bedroom, I've got a big massive tv in the living room so no fussed about expensive tv just a wee sorty 40incher for the room.

lord bunberry
12-01-2014, 09:21 PM

Cause its just for my bedroom, I've got a big massive tv in the living room so no fussed about expensive tv just a wee sorty 40incher for the room.

There was a thread somewhere else asking the same question, I think the poster ended up going to sainsburys

degenerated
12-01-2014, 09:31 PM

The tv in my footie/music cave gave up the ghost a few months back and as I'm not in there that much I didn't want to spend a fortune on one. I ended up getting a 42" blaupunkt 3d LCD from sainsbury a for 250 notes and have to say I've been pretty impressed with it so far.

HibbyAndy
12-01-2014, 09:39 PM
The tv in my footie/music cave gave up the ghost a few months back and as I'm not in there that much I didn't want to spend a fortune on one. I ended up getting a 42" blaupunkt 3d LCD from sainsbury a for 250 notes and have to say I've been pretty impressed with it so far.

That would do me :aok:

Also got to take into account its about £50 for wall brackets:rolleyes:

BroxburnHibee
12-01-2014, 09:39 PM
There was a thread somewhere else asking the same question, I think the poster ended up going to sainsburys

Aye twas me in the eh.............'cough' Private Members forum :greengrin

I got a 32" for £150 and its a decent TV. There was good deals for bigger ones too. :agree:

lord bunberry
12-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Aye twas me in the eh.............'cough' Private Members forum :greengrin

I got a 32" for £150 and its a decent TV. There was good deals for bigger ones too. :agree:

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, what happens in the private members forum stays in the private members forum:greengrin