PDA

View Full Version : Wed 6 Leeds 0

Pat 0-7
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Zali-plook-ass makes a difference eh? Had a nightmare.

The pr1ck.

:lolyam:

surreyhibbie
12-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Yup. He was crap.. :greengrin

hibeemikey21
12-01-2014, 12:53 AM

The pr1ck.

Just saw the highlights. Incredible viewing. To describe what I witnessed as "drunk, Sunday league defending" would be generous.

Well worth a watch

Edit: Just had a wee peek at a Leeds forum:
Take a bow ZALIUKAS (http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29844#p507033) http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/styles/mTheme/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=507033#p507033)by CSA (http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3322) on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:33 pm
Without any doubt whatsoever the worst performance from a CB I have seen in an LUFC shirt...

RIP Bestie
12-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Way out of his depth. Over rated and over paid up here. Be surprised if Brian McDermot doesn't empty him at the first opportunity. Incredible defending.

Springbank
12-01-2014, 08:12 AM
He'll be disappointed not to have scored for the opposition

He's got form in derbies

Godsahibby
12-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Watched the game yesterday and am hoping Hearts do get dispensation to sign someone, Big Zal would have them relegated by mid Feb!

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-01-2014, 09:49 AM
The Leeds United red card challenge was a brutal assault. The way that LU played in spells during that game was farcical, especially for the first goal. The manager may not be there much longer to change things around.

Aldo
12-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Just watched the game in the FLS and boy Big Zal looks waaaayyyyy out his depth. Schoolboy errors or what.

As for the Red Card shocking challenge

The_Horde
12-01-2014, 10:29 AM
He's playing pish intentionally don't you know? Biding his time for when the yams can sign players again.

Bostonhibby
12-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Spoke to a Leeds fan last night, his view of big Zal - unfit, not interested in marking or running back after he lost the ball - I watched it this morning - the SPFL really do need to lift the embargo case by case, Big Zal should return to provide Europe's best youngsters with an example of leadership and professionalism - the own goals will come wherever he plays - he ain't going to be at Leeds long if the fans have anything to do with it.

Keith_M
12-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Durrty Leeds United lose 6-0. What a nice way to cheer me up after Hibs losing on Friday.

:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
12-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Love the response from the Jambo who assures them that Big Zal had Suarez in his back pocket at Anfield.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-01-2014, 11:00 AM
I got a free tenner fivefold bet on championship games from Betfair, 4 winners and Leeds, oops! Pity, wouldve got about £260 back. :-(

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Durrty Leeds United lose 6-0. What a nice way to cheer me up after Hibs losing on Friday.

couldn't even tell you where Leeds are in the league but they have no half sunk as a club.Huge support with decent attendances.

Several years ago they were playing AC Milan in the champions league

what a fall from grace

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2014, 11:05 AM

The pr1ck.

was Hearts highest paid player on 18,000 a week as well

--------
12-01-2014, 03:02 PM

Aye, didn't half cheer me up as well.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch - and it had to be SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY too!!!!!!!! :faf:

I heard that DLU were thinking of appealing the red card - preposterous. He knew exactly what he was doing and his intentions were absolutely clear - to do injury.

There was also a rumour that Leeds were going to appeal the fact that the referee DIDN'T red-card Zaliukas at the same time. They want him banned for the Leicester game on Saturday.

Leicester City intend to oppose any move to suspend Zaliukas as strenuously as possible - Nigel Pearson was quoted as saying, "He's my kind of centre-back - at least when he's playing for the other team."

Now if Don Revie was still alive, I'd suspect that some bulky plain brown envelopes had changed hands in the Dirty Leeds United changing-room ...

Hibercelona
12-01-2014, 03:05 PM
After making all of his millions off the basketcase that are HMFC. Why would Zaliukas be interested anymore?

--------
12-01-2014, 03:10 PM
After making all of his millions off the basketcase that are HMFC. Why would Zaliukas be interested anymore?

What sort of price would he have got (anonymously, of course) at the local bookies on Wednesday winning 6-0?

100-1? 500-1? 1,000-1?

It's the Dirty Leeds United way, you know.

truehibernian
12-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Delighted for Lee Bullen too - part of the management team there (Sheff Wed). Might be a Yam :na na: but one of life's really good guys :aok: top bloke.

yeezus.
12-01-2014, 07:56 PM
It's always good to see Leeds lose - even better with that jambo prick. HTFC

Hibernia Na Eir
12-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Just saw the highlights. Incredible viewing. To describe what I witnessed as "drunk, Sunday league defending" would be generous.

Well worth a watch

Edit: Just had a wee peek at a Leeds forum:
Take a bow ZALIUKAS (http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29844#p507033) http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/styles/mTheme/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=507033#p507033)by CSA (http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3322) on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:33 pm
Without any doubt whatsoever the worst performance from a CB I have seen in an LUFC shirt...

see the response from 'Hearts'.....attempting to defuse the situation and saying that the Baltic Pric5k had Suarez in his back pocket at last season's euro game! It was a pre season work out for the Scousers, FFS!

he'll be a Hun before long

Hibernia Na Eir
12-01-2014, 08:11 PM
What sort of price would he have got (anonymously, of course) at the local bookies on Wednesday winning 6-0?

100-1? 500-1? 1,000-1?

always nice seeing Leeds getting duffed :-)

truehibernian
12-01-2014, 08:16 PM
see the response from 'Hearts'.....attempting to defuse the situation and saying that the Baltic Pric5k had Suarez in his back pocket at last season's euro game! It was a pre season work out for the Scousers, FFS!

Did Suarez not jump out his back pocket briefly - to score and put them oot !!

iwasthere1972
12-01-2014, 08:18 PM

100-1? 500-1? 1,000-1?

I reckon you hate Leeds United and Joe Harper more than the Hertz. :wink:

hibeemikey21
12-01-2014, 08:19 PM

The same Luis Suarez who scored the tie winning goal from inside big Zal's pocket?

Edit: apologies 'truehibernian'! See you pipped me to it!

cabbageandribs1875
12-01-2014, 08:40 PM
mon the Leeds

yeezus.
12-01-2014, 08:45 PM
mon the Leeds

Didn't you know that Huddersfield are the pride of Yorkshire? :wink:

Bighoose
12-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Several years ago they were playing AC Milan in the champions league

what a fall from grace

Mmmnnn sounds familiar? Another club paying for players they couldn't afford and now living with the consequences...

cabbageandribs1875
12-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Didn't you know that Huddersfield are the pride of Yorkshire? :wink:

no i didn't, but i do know that some Huddersfield 'fans' go around defacing statues erected to Honour another football clubs greatest ever player...and a Scottish legend at that :wink:

iwasthere1972
12-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Just watched the highlights again.

Zaliukas had a nightmare of a game. Was he always that slow?

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Funny that he spent the past 18 months constantly putting 6 fingers up doing his shan wee 1-5 gesture for the Gorgie hordes. Well, Captain Calamity, here's another 6 goals in a derby game. Just this time, your ***** team didn't even get a consolation goal you absolute mug. Also pleasing that you had an absolute howler and were responsible for most of the goals. Think of that next time you're sticking your 6 fingers up to try and suck up the arse of some inbred moose

--------
13-01-2014, 09:29 PM
I reckon you hate Leeds United and Joe Harper more than the Hertz. :wink:

If you had been there when we played them in the Fairs' Cup first tie around, you would understand why I loathe Leeds United.

As for Harper, that's more about the destruction of the Tornadoes team by Turnbull that Harper himself. Harper was really the very obvious and visible sign (he was so fat you could hardly miss him) of ET's inexplicable decision to scatter the best team Hibs have had in 50 years to the four winds.

It was Turnbull and Tom Hart who really did the damage.

But Revie and Leeds?

:sick:

iwasthere1972
14-01-2014, 12:07 AM
If you had been there when we played them in the Fairs' Cup first tie around, you would understand why I loathe Leeds United.

As for Harper, that's more about the destruction of the Tornadoes team by Turnbull that Harper himself. Harper was really the very obvious and visible sign (he was so fat you could hardly miss him) of ET's inexplicable decision to scatter the best team Hibs have had in 50 years to the four winds.

It was Turnbull and Tom Hart who really did the damage.

But Revie and Leeds?

:sick:

I was at that Fairs Cup game. Four step rule and Jackie Charlton. :fuming:

jgl07
14-01-2014, 11:32 PM

Better than the team of the Famous Five?

Jonnyboy
14-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Better than the team of the Famous Five?

I think Doddie meant 50 years back from now rather than 50 years back from the Tornadoes

--------
15-01-2014, 01:40 AM
I think Doddie meant 50 years back from now rather than 50 years back from the Tornadoes

That's exactly what I did mean, John, and I believe I made it clear.

For the record, I don't "hate" Joe Harper - hate's far too destructive an emotion to expend on football. I get frustrated thinking of what might have been - if Tom Hart hadn't forced Willie MacFarlane out, since I consider Willie to have been a far superior coach and manager to Eddie Turnbull; if Turnbull hadn't stupidly decided to increase the stamina training after the 7-0 win at Tynie - he admitted later on (far, far later on) on the "Tornadoes" video that that had been a mistake, since all he achieved was taking the edge off the team; if he hadn't had the mystifying belief that a "full-time" striker like Harper would do better than a "part-time" striker like Alan Gordon, when you only had to look at them to see who was the fitter, sharper player. I mean, Harper training "full-time" had a backside as wide as a Corporation bus, while Gordon training "part-time was as lean as a whippet.

I still treasure the memory of my mate Hamish's comparison of them when Alan scored against us for Dundee at ER (with a bulleting trade-mark header) not long after his departure from Hibs - "Look at that (pointing to AG) - athleticism personified; and what have we got in his place? THAT (pointing to Harper) WEE FAT TURD!"

As for Dirty Leeds United, no one will ever dissuade me that something very nasty happened that January evening at Easter Road, and that somehow Hibs were cheated out of a place in the quarter-finals by Revie, his Dirty Leeds team, and a certain Welsh referee. There are all sorts who still defend him, and Dirty Leeds as a club still consider him a great manager (they've put up what must be one lf the most graceless, ugly statues in English football to him outside Elland Road), but his reputation at the time he was manager there stank, as did the reputation of his team.

It's not hatred I feel for Dirty Leeds United, it's disgust.

MKHIBEE
15-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Zaliukas and Leeds are a perfect match for each other, classless and useless.MacDermott deserves better.

cabbageandribs1875
15-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Zaliukas and Leeds are a perfect match for each other, classless and useless.MacDermott deserves better.

how/why are Leeds utd classless, pray tell

MKHIBEE
16-01-2014, 09:46 AM
how/why are Leeds utd classless, pray tell

Administration

Lee Bowyer.

Johnathan Woodgate.

Don Revie.

George Graham

Their fans (not all of them obviously)

I just don't like them

cabbageandribs1875
16-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Administration

Lee Bowyer.

Johnathan Woodgate.

Don Revie.

George Graham

I just don't like them

and there we have it....no point in me defending LUFC now

--------
16-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Administration

Lee Bowyer.

Johnathan Woodgate.

Don Revie.

George Graham

I just don't like them

Add on Bremner and Hunter, two of the nastiest players I've seen on a football field. Bremner was actually a footballer of huge talent, but Revie encouraged the baser side of Bremner's character and Bremner co-operated enthusiastically. Hunter was a cowardly thug who should have been barred for life.

MKHIBEE
16-01-2014, 02:02 PM
and there we have it....no point in me defending LUFC now

Feel free to defend them, the feelings associated with football are quite

often irrational and my feelings are liable to be as irrational as the next mans.