PDA

View Full Version : Yams McTattie and Jamie (Can't) Walker

Gus Fring
11-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Both injured it seems. McTattie has a hamstring problem and Walker has apparently broken his foot and will likely be out for the rest of the season.

BDO will weighing up whether thats exceptional circumstances i'd bet.

weonlywon6-2
11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Might just get it as well but who they gonna get ??

stoneyburn hibs
11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Both injured it seems. McTattie has a hamstring problem and Walker has apparently broken his foot and will likely be out for the rest of the season.

Be nice if BDO decide now is the time to put down the mortally wounded animal.

Feed McGraw
11-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Be nice if BDO decide now is the time to put down the mortally wounded animal. Shouldn`t that be MORALLY wounded.

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Having just watched the first half of today's game on Alba, I can confirm that McTatties problems are not simply restricted to his hamstrings. He is a howling footballer. If Hear7s are allowed to bring in an emergency replacement for him then they will have hit the jackpot! It should be like for like ability wise and they should have to pick somebody at random from the half time pie queue

stoneyburn hibs
11-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Shouldn`t that be MORALLY wounded.

Good spot, im happy to go with that.

kdhibees1
11-01-2014, 06:25 PM
If true then this really is another boot right in the stanes for the poor wee souls! :thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
11-01-2014, 06:27 PM
From BBC sport:

"Walker was seen on crutches following the match while McHattie was withdraw early in the second half with Locke admitting he had been "struggling".

:greengrin

Onion
11-01-2014, 06:28 PM

This will be the fantom injuries Yams normally get just before a Hibs match :wink:

SurferRosa
11-01-2014, 06:36 PM
I dont think i`ve ever seen a squad of players, round about their physical peak, have so many injuries. It makes you wonder how many days off they`d have to take if they were labouring on building sites or in factories for 8 or 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.

They`ve enough players. Listening to them constantly whine and moan is achingly pathetic.

Andy74
11-01-2014, 06:36 PM
They would miraculously recover once new played were allowed to be signed.

Gus Fring
11-01-2014, 06:38 PM
The SFA will ask for 3rd party verification of injuries before allowing them to sign players. I don't think they would just take Hearts' word.

gringojoe
11-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Boo hoo, young boys asked to play a game a week. I thought slavery had been abolished.:confused:

Pray4Marc
11-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Boo hoo, young boys asked to play a game a week. I thought slavery had been abolished.:confused:

Who ate all the pies.. Kevin Mchattie?.

WindyMiller
11-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I dont think i`ve ever seen a squad of players, round about their physical peak, have so many injuries. It makes you wonder how many days off they`d have to take if they were labouring on building sites or in factories for 8 or 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.

They`ve enough players. Listening to them constantly whine and moan is achingly pathetic.

To-day "Blackpool included two youth team players on the bench that had already played in a fixture against Preston North End earlier in the day."

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-01-2014, 07:44 PM
The reason that they don't have any young players ready for the first team all traces back to their decision to fill their first team squad with either loanees that were their to be stuck in the shop window and then punted on for profit, or play " quality" players on big bucks they couldn't afford. The crime is the same and the punishment fits the crime. The ruling bodies up here would be a laughing stock if they budged one single inch on this.
If you your licence for continually speeding, you can't turn around and ask for it back because you need the car for work and you might lose your job.

GreenLake
11-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Maybe they will sign two replacements then take the injured lads to a faith healer who will miraculously and instantly cure them. I'd get and independent medical examiner.

Cameron1875
11-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Genuinely wouldn't shock me if Hearts faked both injuries so that they could sign players. Pair of pricks on the field anyway so my heart doesn't exactly bleed for them.

LancsHibs
11-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Don't think they should be given any concessions, they have enough players to cover. But IF they were what about allowing them to sign replacements on loan with the stipulation that the 2 injured players can't play again whilst the loan players are there?

Aldo
11-01-2014, 08:11 PM
So they have a few injuries. They have a squad of 25 listed so take 2 away that leaves 23. They only need 11(well officially 7) and 3 subs so they have plenty.

Unless it's a keeper then the can go and take a run and jump.

Saorsa
11-01-2014, 08:14 PM

BDO will weighing up whether thats exceptional circumstances i'd bet.They may well be but I doubt it'll get them anywhere, they still have plenty registered players. :agree:

Only exceptional circumstances I could see is the lack of a keeper. I think anything else would be asking for trouble of the legal kind from other clubs hovering about the bottom of the league, their cup semi-final opponents and can you imagine the uproar from the stickies. It would also make a mockery of the league (again) and its rules

Ban will remain in place IMO.

**** the h****s

They need tae pay the penalty :agree:

Sergey
11-01-2014, 09:06 PM

This season really shouldn't finish as its brought so much pleasure.

GIRFUY ya Jambo tossers.

Waxy
11-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Transfer embargo means Cannot sign any player.when does Hear7s transfer embargo end?

Cabbage East
11-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Nae luck :faf:

WindyMiller
11-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Transfer embargo means Cannot sign any player.when does Hear7s transfer embargo end?

When they come out of administration.

Sir David Gray
11-01-2014, 09:48 PM

They're automatically banned from registering new players until they exit administration.

On the small chance they exit administration over the next couple of weeks, the SFA slapped on an additional ban, regardless of administration, until February 1st 2014.

They're restricted to signing free agents until the summer at the earliest.

CraigHibee
11-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Maybe they will sign two replacements then take the injured lads to a faith healer who will miraculously and instantly cure them. I'd get and independent medical examiner.

THIS!

just like the mutants should have been relegated last season but escaped by the skin of their teeth by telling fibs

Ozyhibby
11-01-2014, 10:13 PM
If you your licence for continually speeding, you can't turn around and ask for it back because you need the car for work and you might lose your job.

Actually, that happens all the time and it works.

SanFranHibs
11-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Yes, the one and only Gary 'Struggling' Locke.

We will just see how Monday goes. It's a lot for 17- and 18-year-old kids to take on. I would love to have a couple of experienced players to help them on the pitch.

"There's Jamie Walker come off there and the early signs are he might have done his metatarsal. So that would be a disaster for us. We will get a scan on Monday and see how it is.

"Kevin McHattie has to come off with a hamstring and if we lose Adam King, we lose another player.

"Today we had Gary Oliver on the bench who has not played for four weeks and probably shouldn't have been there. We had Callum Tapping on the bench when he was only half fit.

"So we are certainly struggling squad-wise. It would be great to get a help but we are in this situation because of the way this place has been run."

Also, loved the reporter's assessment that Hearts just failed in a brave comeback bid int the last 30 minutes? They lost 0 - 1. Not as if the were 0-4 down and pulled it back to 3-4.

However, I did love our brave attempt at an 0-0 at Pittodrie. Brave Hibees. 0-0 at Pittodrie is a lot to ask of 23-24 year olds !!!

Hearts, please just go away or at least shut up and take your medicine.

:flag:

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-01-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm just waiting on Locke/Brown coming out and blaiming these injuries on the fact that his young soldiers have had to play so many games(less than 25)

Dashing Bob S
12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
When you think that Hearts youngsters of the past were out fighting (and winning) World Wars without a word of complaint, it's very hard to have a great deal of sympathy for today's mollycoddled bunch of girl-boys.

Sergey
12-01-2014, 12:39 AM
When you think that Hearts youngsters of the past were out fighting (and winning) World Wars without a word of complaint, it's very hard to have a great deal of sympathy for today's mollycoddled bunch of girl-boys.

Alas, Zaliukas was shot in the head earlier this evening after his display in a 6-0 loss against Sheffield Wednesday.

R.I.P. Zal - You wage thieving legend.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
12-01-2014, 12:44 AM
I'll play for them for free. Problem solved.

surreyhibbie
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Alas, Zaliukas was shot in the head earlier this evening after his display in a 6-0 loss against Sheffield Wednesday.

R.I.P. Zal - You wage thieving legend.

Just watched the highlights, and zaliukas had a nightmare, totally at fault for several of the goals. If he plays again for them I will be surprised...

:greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Obviously he's deliberately played ***** in order to engineer a move back to the famous on Monday morning.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-01-2014, 01:03 AM
In seriousness though, it's quite incredible that they lost six and Zal didn't actually score any of them. He's slacking these days

RIP Bestie
12-01-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm just waiting on Locke/Brown coming out and blaiming these injuries on the fact that his young soldiers have had to play so many games(less than 25)
I'm sure they will. Hope the SPFL ask about the wisdom BDO arranging the moneymaker against Wolfsburg.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-01-2014, 01:26 AM
Was it not the Wolfsburg game that Tattoo freak got injured in? Remember his 6 week injury that healed within a fortnight. Hope I'm wrong, however I think it's giving the SPFL too much credit to think that they'll take things like that into consideration.