PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Transfer Round-up: Mullen Departs

RSS Bot
11-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Young duo move out on loan/Grant returns

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140110/transfer-round-up-mullen-departs_2262950_3614700)

mikewynne
11-01-2014, 05:12 AM
Mullen seemed overly agressive and just not good enough at Hearts and unfortunately he didn't improve much here (though Fenlon did unfairly throw him in at the deep end). Caldwell out on loan can't be a surprise either, hopefully it'll be good for him and he doesn't take it as an insult. Both good decisions I reckon.

gorgie greens
11-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Hope Caldwell grabs this with both hands,after getting hooked as a sub,he always comes across as billy big baws,and he must really grab the chance and graft as i feel he is good enough but he needs to put in a shift and prove himself to everyone .

cabbageandribs1875
11-01-2014, 11:36 AM
caldwell is just a young laddie with temper tantrums, hopefully a spell away from the pressure will mature him and he bags himself a few goals in the process

Unseen work
11-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Disappointed about mullen, having seen him play a lot in under 20s and at hearts I think he's a good player whose comfortable on the ball. I think the over aggression was him being under pressure from being at hearts so it made him try to hard which made him go flying into tackles trying to impress.

Caldwell looks a finished but had struggled recently, hopefully he bags quite a bit of goals