PDA

View Full Version : Yet again................. (Craigan)

Hexham Hibee
10-01-2014, 11:26 PM
I'm trying to be objective but the media just can't help them selves IMHO. Craigan and that chump on BT were almost forcing Lovell, Black and McLeish to admit Nelson handball was pen and he should have got a red card. Craigan and the chump must have something against us that I don't know about. Vernon would not have scored as he was in front of the ball anyway.

And as for my old pal Ewan Murray - he just can't help himself! He tweets tonight's game was dire - he should know, he watches dire personified every week. First half was good open game but I will admit second half wasn't so clever. But both teams wanted to play, wanted to win. Not like 2 January where McDonald was time wasting from first goal kick.

Talking of which - Sheep, second in the SPL, and time wasting at corner in last minute and bringing on two subs the too. McInnes was a worried man and as for pie eating champ Robson, well I despair at their desperation.

Jonnyboy
10-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm trying to be objective but the media just can't help them selves IMHO. Craigan and that chump on BT were almost forcing Lovell, Black and McLeish to admit Nelson handball was pen and he should have got a red card. Craigan and the chump must have something against us that I don't know about. Vernon would not have scored as he was in front of the ball anyway.

And as for my old pal Ewan Murray - he just can't help himself! He tweets tonight's game was dire - he should know, he watches dire personified every week. First half was good open game but I will admit second half wasn't so clever. But both teams wanted to play, wanted to win. Not like 2 January where McDonald was time wasting from first goal kick.

Talking of which - Sheep, second in the SPL, and time wasting at corner in last minute and bringing on two subs the too. McInnes was a worried man and as for pie eating champ Robson, well I despair at their desperation.

Tells you all you need to know about Craigan that Eric Black forgot his name and plumped for 'the big man just said'

Craigan is a choob

Bronson
10-01-2014, 11:29 PM
In all fairness, Nelson's handball was a stonewall penalty and arguably a red although i think a yellow would have been fair.

Deansy
10-01-2014, 11:30 PM

Does ANYONE know why Craigan hates us with a passion - is he a jambo or something ??. Absolute F*nny !!

Jonnyboy
10-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Does ANYONE know why Craigan hates us with a passion - is he a jambo or something ??. Absolute F*nny !!

Hoping for a full time gig on Sportsound

brianmc
10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
I didn't listen to the twats post match comments and I don't CHOOSE to follow Murray on twitter-so I'm finding it hard to be as offended as the OP.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Said presenter acknowledged he got a wee bit over excited and misquoted Thomson's comment up the tunnel admitting it was "hand to ball". DAFTIE

RIP Bestie

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would gave been annoyed if they hadn't done that. No need to take chances when the game is won. Couldn't give a sh** what the "experts" have to say, it's their job to create talking points.

Hexham Hibee
Good point - so he can join Preston, fat Robbo, Cowan etc,

mc5-the-don
10-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Robson was using his experience to see out the game....why risk giving you the chance to break forward? Hardly "desperation"!

We only had 1 of our first choice defenders playing (Reynolds)...and we still looked comfortable.

We'll be even better next time you play us....

SaulGoodman
10-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Robson was using his experience to see out the game....why risk giving you the chance to break forward? Hardly "desperation"!

We only had 1 of our first choice defenders playing (Reynolds)...and we still looked comfortable.

You've had one good half a season in about ten years and suddenly yous are the big time Charlie's again. Typical sheep.

Danderhall Hibs
10-01-2014, 11:49 PM

Robson was excellent but you didn't create very much at all. Still fancy Motherwell to "win" 2nd place - they're a much more attractive side. Your luck can't keep up for much longer.

Danderhall Hibs
10-01-2014, 11:50 PM
I don't know why we didn't play more down the right - Hayes looked a bombscare at left back.

SaulGoodman
10-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Robson was excellent but you didn't create very much at all. Still fancy Motherwell to "win" 2nd place - they're a much more attractive side. Your luck can't keep up for much longer.

And Motherwells fans aren't all complete patronising fuds.

SeanWilson
10-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Tells you all you need to know about Craigan that Eric Black forgot his name and plumped for 'the big man just said'

Craigan is a choob

Haha!! I had a wee chuckle at that anall!

RIP Bestie
11-01-2014, 12:00 AM
You've had one good half a season in about ten years and suddenly yous are the big time Charlie's again. Typical sheep.
Credit where it's due. McInnes has done a great job there and made them very hard to beat. He has also brought in the right players to bring out the best of the players that were already there. This has rejuvenated the likes of Pawlet, who could be an excellent player in my opinion. Add to that the self belief that they can win games and I think their fans have a right to be optimistic about the future. Much the same as Butcher has done with us and we will see more improvement when he starts bringing his own players in. If we can make the same progress as Aberdeen have I will be delighted.

portyhibernian
11-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Aberdeen absolutely not a stick on for second place, nothing special against what is not a great Hibs side. Bar the gremlins freak goal it was a draw.

GreenOnions
11-01-2014, 12:17 AM

I don't think either team looked "uncomfortable" tbh. Also - I agree you didn't have your first choice defence tonight but it's not like the replacements were untried teenagers or guys who are miles from the first team picture. We could argue that Heffernan and Harris are not yet match fit following injury etc etc.

Overall I think the Dons just edged it but it was very close. I have to say that I have been forced to change my opinion of Pawlett. He seems to have cut out the diving and is starting to look like a really exciting player. I thought he, Flood and Paul Hanlon were the best players on the park tonight.

I also agree with the comments above re Stephen Craigan. I'm generally reluctant to join in with the "all the media hate Hibs" talk and I disagree with most of it but Craigan is doing a very good job of appearing consistently "unbalanced" and lacking objectivity when discussing Hibs. Strange one really. I have no idea why he's like that.

KeithTheHibby
11-01-2014, 09:10 AM
What's his issue with Hibs these days??

At half time and after the game he was adamant that Nelson deliberately handled the ball and should have been sent off despite the other 3 all stating the complete opposite. It's not the first time he has stuck the boot into Hibs with his rubbish.

Fwiw it was never deliberate handball, penalty yes but sending off? Away and fling ***** at yourself Craigan ya welt.

Stantons Angel
11-01-2014, 09:18 AM

At half time and after the game he was adamant that Nelson deliberately handled the ball and should have been sent off despite the other 3 all stating the complete opposite. It's not the first time he has stuck the boot into Hibs with his rubbish.

Fwiw it was never deliberate handball, penalty yes but sending off? Away and fling ***** at yourself Craigan ya welt.

I agree, he never once said anything positive about them at all. If that sort of thing had happened to him in his playing days he'd have been screaming in the referee's face!

That Lovell too is an absolute idiot as far as im concerned. He is treated as if he is some expert on matters Hibs, he is so smug about himself.

I found the whole BT Sports effort so amateur and so put together it really put me off!

SouthamptonHibs
11-01-2014, 09:34 AM
I thought the host(can't remember his name), Alex McLeish, Eric Black and Stuart Lovell were a good blend and offered good analysis of the game. Craigan is a balloon of the highest order, watches a different game plus his voice is annoying, defo anti Hibs, I try not to listen to him

Golden Bear
11-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Maybe it's all an act in order to court controversy and promote debate with his fellow pundits and outraged viewers.

It's really not something that I'd lose any sleep over.

PPZPOL
11-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Eric Black forgot his name which just about sums up Craigan "eh....eh....eh....the big man was just saying".

Kato
11-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Made a complete fool of himself saying Nelson should have been red-carded as "he knows exactly what he's doing" and compounded it by saying "he's not sure" if Langfield made contact.

Doesn't seem to mind making a dick of himself when it comes to being bias against us. Both McLeish and Black were looking each as though the guy was a knob, which he is. Presenter in cahoots with him too, this whole "let's create controversy" tack with journalists, pundits and the odd twat they invite on like Craigen got tired very quickly, now it just looks like what it is, sad idiots trying to make a name for themselves. Craigen's, having never said anything good about Hibs every time I've seen him, name is "erse".

Hibernia Na Eir
11-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Wouldn't worth worrying about that Norn Irn dimwits comments. he was always second rate himself. Tool.

Phil D. Rolls

He's a bad man, I bet the players were watching at half time and got quite upset by his comments. Can't think how he can sleep at night the sicko.

Aldo
The commentator and Mcallister called both correct at the time and both were penalties, especially Nelson's. It would and should of been a straight Red.

Craigan is a total erse and last nite confirmed this. Very rarely will he say anything positive bout us. Wonder how he thought Hanlon played cos his performance was flawless and thought he was outstanding and strolled the game.

He was too busy bumming up His superstar mate Reynolds.

Phil D. Rolls
11-01-2014, 10:25 AM

So will we - when did you last win a trophy by the way?

Aldo
11-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm trying to be objective but the media just can't help them selves IMHO. Craigan and that chump on BT were almost forcing Lovell, Black and McLeish to admit Nelson handball was pen and he should have got a red card. Craigan and the chump must have something against us that I don't know about. Vernon would not have scored as he was in front of the ball anyway. And as for my old pal Ewan Murray - he just can't help himself! He tweets tonight's game was dire - he should know, he watches dire personified every week. First half was good open game but I will admit second half wasn't so clever. But both teams wanted to play, wanted to win. Not like 2 January where McDonald was time wasting from first goal kick. Talking of which - Sheep, second in the SPL, and time wasting at corner in last minute and bringing on two subs the too. McInnes was a worried man and as for pie eating champ Robson, well I despair at their desperation.

Murray is a roaster of the highest order and looks for reaction. FWIW I wouldn't mind a pie eating Robson in my team cos I thought he was excellent last nite. Composed and bit of quality.

Robson was using his experience to see out the game....why risk giving you the chance to break forward? Hardly "desperation"! We only had 1 of our first choice defenders playing (Reynolds)...and we still looked comfortable. We'll be even better next time you play us....

I find this quite funny really that your on here boasting bragging and acting like a total and utter throbber. One half decent season in the last 19 years and you come on here and spout that pish.

Semi final 2012 and then last season with Deegans wonder strike. Nuff said.

You're a prick.

This 100%

snooky
11-01-2014, 10:43 AM
At the end I thought the GJP looked as if he"'d been on the sauce, tbh

Tricla
11-01-2014, 10:58 AM

Baa

Makaveli
11-01-2014, 11:03 AM

And we'll be a different proposition altogether.

Who knows, it might even be in the quarter final of the cup and you'll be pumped out by the Hibees three years on the spin. :hilarious

Danderhall Hibs
11-01-2014, 11:20 AM
What about the presenter boy twice telling Butcher to bolt! I think McLeish thought he'd got BT Sport an exclusive interview the 1st time but the boy had a script to follow and told him to go!

I like BT Sport normally but it was a bit amateurish at times last night. Maybe bin the presenter boy and Craigan and they're on to a winner.

Spike Mandela
11-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Said presenter acknowledged he got a wee bit over excited and misquoted Thomson's comment up the tunnel admitting it was "hand to ball". DAFTIE

Made a complete fool of himself saying Nelson should have been red-carded as "he knows exactly what he's doing" and compounded it by saying "he's not sure" if Langfield made contact.

Doesn't seem to mind making a dick of himself when it comes to being bias against us. Both McLeish and Black were looking each as though the guy was a knob, which he is. Presenter in cahoots with him too, this whole "let's create controversy" tack with journalists, pundits and the odd twat they invite on like Craigen got tired very quickly, now it just looks like what it is, sad idiots trying to make a name for themselves. Craigen's, having never said anything good about Hibs every time I've seen him, name is "erse".

I have always perceived this underlying dislike for Hibs from Craigan as well but can't put my finger on why this should be. I remember a game where something happened between him and Ian Murray and he wouldn't let it go but surely he can't be carrying a grudge for that.

Did he ever perhaps have signing talks with Hibs where he was messed around by us? I can't remember our fans ever giving him a bad time or any abuse in particular. Maybe he supported our rivals as a boy, though unlikely I would imagine.

Always thought he was a decent, considered pundit and always good to get a fresh perspective away from the usual selection of ex Old Firm pundits but he definitely struggles to say anything good about us.

Maybe it's just me being hypersensitive ,after all, not everybody is going to like us as a team but I do find it a bit strange.

GreenLake
11-01-2014, 11:45 AM
He should be limited to Motherwell or Partock Thistle games

Deansy
11-01-2014, 12:26 PM
I have always perceived this underlying dislike for Hibs from Craigan as well but can't put my finger on why this should be. I remember a game where something happened between him and Ian Murray and he wouldn't let it go but surely he can't be carrying a grudge for that.

Did he ever perhaps have signing talks with Hibs where he was messed around by us? I can't remember our fans ever giving him a bad time or any abuse in particular. Maybe he supported our rivals as a boy, though unlikely I would imagine.

Always thought he was a decent, considered pundit and always good to get a fresh perspective away from the usual selection of ex Old Firm pundits but he definitely struggles to say anything good about us.

Maybe it's just me being hypersensitive ,after all, not everybody is going to like us as a team but I do find it a bit strange.

I can't put my finger on anything he did at all in football - here's hoping his 'Commentating' stint has the same outcome. As someone said, he's hoping for a full-time gig on 'Sportsound' an has probably been advised to pick on a sizeable team/support (but definitely NOT either of the OF) early on in his 'career' so his name will appear more on media-forums, fan-sites, newspapers etc so his name gets more of a mention - Hibs appear to have been used often for this purpose throughout the years !!

Rivers Cuomo
11-01-2014, 01:12 PM

You're the sad act posting on a Hibs forum mate, if you don't like what we've got to say then maybe try posting on your own teams?

Or are you one of those clowns that sits in his pants at his computer screen w*nking off to message board arguments?

If so then I think you would be more at home on Kickback.

As for Aberdeen, they haven't been convincing in victory any time I've seen them, luck will run out and you will slide down the table. Motherwell are far superior as are United on their day, Hibs just a couple players away aswell.

Don't know why Aberdeen fans are so stuck up, we are basically the same size of club.