PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Walker

GGTTH07
10-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Hearts supporting pal saying were trying to sign him, Anyone heard this? Decent player, seems to be a right fud though.

ekhibee
10-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Hearts supporting pal saying were trying to sign him, Anyone heard this? Decent player, seems to be a right fud though.
I heard a rumour to this effect couple of weeks ago but think it's a load of nonsense. His dad played for Hearts as well and was seemingly head of the Hearts Casuals! On saying that I didn't even know Hearts had any casuals, I certainly never saw any..

AllyF
10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
If true, he can go straight into the 'Biggest welt to play for Hibs' thread.

cabbageandribs1875
10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
I heard a rumour to this effect couple of weeks ago but think it's a load of nonsense. His dad played for Hearts as well and was seemingly head of the Hearts Casuals! On saying that I didn't even know Hearts had any casuals, I certainly never saw any..

Billy Brown is head boy

Hibercelona
10-01-2014, 01:07 PM

There's nothing casual about them. Casual people fit in to society.

GGTTH07
10-01-2014, 01:07 PM
He's defo a hearts fan I think, but money and spl status may sway him! Would take him, need pace on the wings badly.

hibee92
10-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Potential to be a good player but massively overrated by that mob.

Boyle89
10-01-2014, 01:16 PM

This.

TonyStokeprano
10-01-2014, 01:18 PM

His dad didn't play for hearts and definitely wasn't the head of the hearts casuals.

scoopyboy
10-01-2014, 01:19 PM

He didn't.

He is a descendant of their legendary Tommy Walker though.

Dashing Bob S
10-01-2014, 01:28 PM
At the risk of sounding jarrogant (Yamasauras- 'false, deluded sense of arrogance) I would take him just to annoy them, keep him as a squad player and set him lose in derbies. If he tortured them, then he'd be in my plans.

Oh wait - there will be no more derbies...

AlbertK86
10-01-2014, 01:33 PM
He didn't. He is a descendant of their legendary Tommy Walker though.

Correct Tommy Walker was his great uncle

I would certainly take him. Knows how to get past a player at speed .... Just needs to cut out the diving

The Sea-gull
10-01-2014, 01:35 PM

Not the ones I speak to. They reckon he has a good game about 1 in every 6. Might do better with better players around him though.

Craig_in_Prague
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM
a swap with Mullen :)

hfc rd
10-01-2014, 01:38 PM
a swap with Mullen :)

Mullen has signed permanently with Raith Rovers.

greenpaper55
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Don't believe this, we have Harris back soon who is twice the player Walker is.

M11BMO
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Massive hearts fan as is his Dad. Worked with his dad at a job for a couple of months at the tail end of last year.

Craig_in_Prague
10-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Mullen has signed permanently with Raith Rovers.

Really, didn't know.

lucky
10-01-2014, 01:43 PM
A massive no from me. Don't want to help that mob at all

Judas Iscariot
10-01-2014, 01:59 PM
He would NEVER sign for us

sven nil
10-01-2014, 02:08 PM
He didn't.

heard he was second cousin to that boy Luke Sky!!!

davcar
10-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Heard St Johnstone were lining him up, apparently his fiancée on twitter yesterday saying he wouldn't go to Championship, and that a deal had been done with them! Don't know myself if this is true or false, just passing on what's been said!

Jonnyboy
10-01-2014, 02:14 PM
TBH it shouldn't really matter what team a player supported as a kid. Whittaker supported Hearts and I never seen him give anything less than 100% against them. Football is a job, plain and simple

Inch Hibs
10-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Wouldn't surprise me to see him end up at Rangers. He is a prospect though. If anyone from Hearts I would choose the boy Holt. :agree:

Mikey09
10-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Correct Tommy Walker was his great uncle

I would certainly take him. Knows how to get past a player at speed .... Just needs to cut out the diving

This Post gets my vote. He annoys the life out of me with his diving but a strong manager would get it through to him he doesnt need to resort to that...... The Lad is quick, direct, skillfull and loves to run at full backs. Cant remember the last time I was so intrigued about who our manager was gonna bring in :thumbsup:

erin go bragh
10-01-2014, 03:07 PM
This Post gets my vote. He annoys the life out of me with his diving but a strong manager would get it through to him he doesnt need to resort to that...... The Lad is quick, direct, skillfull and loves to run at full backs. Cant remember the last time I was so intrigued about who our manager was gonna bring in :thumbsup:
we already have the above , without the diving , in Alex Harris . who imo is 10 times the player of that diving puddle drinking cretin .

ggtth

JMac
10-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Is he out of contract in the summer? Because I could see us trying to get him that way (Like we did Fraser Mullin) But if we had to pay for him, I'd rather we didn't as he'd just sit on the bench.

Pete
10-01-2014, 03:22 PM
No thanks.

Not hibs class, not good enough and there's something about him I just don't like.

Cropley10
10-01-2014, 03:24 PM
In Terry and Mo I trust.

Decent player with potential.

Would wind the Yams up too, so it's an 'aye' from me.

GreenLake
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM
If the lad has the ambition to move from a wee team to a big team then sign him as a bench player.

McKenzie
10-01-2014, 04:12 PM
GTF no way. I am sure that TB, MM and SM could bring someone in/develop a youngster who is better than that wee cheating yam tw@t

degenerated
10-01-2014, 04:22 PM
On saying that I didn't even know Hearts had any casuals, I certainly never saw any..

They were only recognisable by the soles of their trainers and the backs of their heads.

muirhousehibby
10-01-2014, 04:58 PM
They were only recognisable by the soles of their trainers and the backs of their heads.

Not a chance jamie walker would sign for hibs theres a few other big clubs lined up if hearts disappear. Heard it from the horses mouth.

SanFranHibs
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
He didn't.

A candidate for Johnnie Walker.......

:wink:

Mikey09
10-01-2014, 05:18 PM
we already have the above , without the diving , in Alex Harris . who imo is 10 times the player of that diving puddle drinking cretin .

ggtth

And another player of the likes of Harris would be a bad thing why??? Cos he's a yam??

Thecat23
10-01-2014, 05:33 PM
It's utter balls this story, Hibs have never asked about him at all and as far as I know never will.

.Sean.
10-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Jamie Walker is a diving, cheating, little Hearts runt. **** him.

That's a no, by the way.

Callum_62
10-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Id absolutely take him. Pretty much always looked threatening, whenever ive seen him play

nribs
10-01-2014, 05:42 PM
It's utter balls this story, Hibs have never asked about him at all and as far as I know never will.
Somebody I know knows his brother very well and I was told that Hibs had enquired about him. Just what I heard.

GreenLake
10-01-2014, 05:50 PM
On saying that I didn't even know Hearts had any casuals, I certainly never saw any..

I heard they had reformed as the hearts cashuals, launching highly organized raids on pubs to rifle through the charity boxes.

Uphall Hibby
10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Sometimes when I come on here I think I am visiting a Jambo site. I would take any decent player regardless of where they come from or who they supported. Lets not be as bitter and twisted as our poverty stricken neighbours. Terry Butchers job is to improve our team. Lets not put barriers in his way. GGTTH

GlenrothesHibee
10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Id take him. Hopefully offer on the table ;-)

heretoday
10-01-2014, 10:27 PM
We need better players than the ones we have. We don't need more squad players.

NorthNorfolkHFC
10-01-2014, 10:36 PM
And another player of the likes of Harris would be a bad thing why??? Cos he's a yam??

Couldn't lace Harris' boots!

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"

RIP Bestie
10-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Sometimes when I come on here I think I am visiting a Jambo site. I would take any decent player regardless of where they come from or who they supported. Lets not be as bitter and twisted as our poverty stricken neighbours. Terry Butchers job is to improve our team. Lets not put barriers in his way. GGTTH
Totally agree with this but Walker would not improve us IMO. There are much better players that we could be looking at and that's not because of who he plays for.

jimmyboco1875
11-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Broke his foot today

kdhibees1
11-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Defo no Hibs class chief!

Andy74
11-01-2014, 05:48 PM
No need imo.

Why? He gets paid and he's in pain for wee while. Not a big deal for him.

I'm sure he wouldn't give too fecks if I was off my work for a wee bit.

I'm not exactly wishing death on him. Tough if it offends anyone really.

It's a competition. One of your rivals gets injured that's a good thing from a sporting point of view.

stoneyburn hibs
11-01-2014, 05:50 PM

Deary me, have a lie doon.

Unseen work
11-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Quite a lot of green tinted specs on here I think, I think he's a good youngster and would be a great signing for us!
As for hoping he broke his foot... He wouldn't care about you breaking your foot when he doesn't know you.... Very much doubt he hopes you get injured and are off your work

nribs
11-01-2014, 05:54 PM

It's a competition. One of your rivals gets injured that's a good thing from a sporting point of view.

He probably couldn't give a toss if u broke your foot. Not sure he would be happy you had tho. Classless!!

Andy74
11-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Quite a lot of green tinted specs on here I think, I think he's a good youngster and would be a great signing for us!
As for hoping he broke his foot... He wouldn't care about you breaking your foot when he doesn't know you.... Very much doubt he hopes you get injured and are off your work

Ah well. I'm not in a career where he'd have an opinion on it. He is.

Great news if he is out. Just like it was great news when Stevenson was injured.

Hopefully no one was wishing for a certain person to lose his job recently??? Even worse.

#FromTheCapital
11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
IF he's broken his foot then it puts hearts in even more bother than they were before, which is good. Wouldn't wish it on him but now that it's happened I'm struggling to give a ****. I'm sure he'll survive

Unseen work
11-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Ah well. I'm not in a career where he'd have an opinion on it. He is.

Great news if he is out. Just like it was great news when Stevenson was injured.

Hopefully no one was wishing for a certain person to lose his job recently??? Even worse.

Would much rather hibs do well on their own merit than hoping all the other teams players get injured for us to do so

theonlywayisup
11-01-2014, 06:05 PM

I think he is a good player. Hope his career is a good one, well away from Tiny.

Aldo
11-01-2014, 06:05 PM

Agreed and thank **** cos i don't really rate him tbh.

matty_f
11-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Fwiw I don't get the reaction to Andy's post.

Having seen various Yam fuds actually inflict the injuries suffered by some Hibs players I have absolutely no guilt feeling good about one of them getting crocked.

Different if it was serious or a career ender but it's not, so f*** him.

The more bad news for the tramps, the better.

QMU-1875
11-01-2014, 06:09 PM

Leave comments like that to them. Classless.

kdhibees1
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Fwiw I don't get the reaction to Andy's post.

Having seen various Yam fuds actually inflict the injuries suffered by some Hibs players I have absolutely no guilt feeling good about one of them getting crocked.

Different if it was serious or a career ender but it's not, so f*** him.

The more bad news for the tramps, the better.
Karma for the dive? Or is that too hasty :confused: Discuss.....

Pete
11-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Jamie Hopper

Hibbyradge
11-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Jamie Hopper

:faf:

WestEndHibee
11-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Karma for the dive? Or is that too hasty :confused: Discuss.....

:greengrin
:devil:

:worms:

WestEndHibee
11-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Jamie Hopper

Hahahaha :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
11-01-2014, 06:24 PM
The politic response in such a situation is "I'm sad for the player, but delighted for his club."

Hibbyradge
11-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I can't believe anyone would want one of our rivals' better players to be sidelined. Shocking.

We should be collectively wishing Jamie Walker a speedy recovery.

He's needed to strengthen a team which is already down to its bare bones so they can at least have half a chance of staying up.

Personally, I'm desperate to see him back at least in time for the semi-final against ICT.

If I buy the get well card, will you pay for the stamp?

Better?

Aldo
11-01-2014, 06:50 PM
I can't believe anyone would want one of our rivals' better players to be sidelined. Shocking. We should be collectively wishing Jamie Walker a speedy recovery. He's needed to strengthen a team which is already down to its bare bones so they can at least have half a chance of staying up. Personally, I'm desperate to see him back at least in time for the semi-final against ICT. If I buy the get well card, will you pay for the stamp? Better?

Chortle. Does anyone know how it happen. Did his cotton wool fall off before it happened??

stoneyburn hibs
11-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I can't believe anyone would want one of our rivals' better players to be sidelined. Shocking.

We should be collectively wishing Jamie Walker a speedy recovery.

He's needed to strengthen a team which is already down to its bare bones so they can at least have half a chance of staying up.

Personally, I'm desperate to see him back at least in time for the semi-final against ICT.

If I buy the get well card, will you pay for the stamp?

Better?

Ok get your point, we all want the same regarding them, does it make anyone more of a Hibs fan to wish injury on a Hearts player?

Andy74
11-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Ok get your point, we all want the same regarding them, does it make anyone more of a Hibs fan to wish injury on a Hearts player?

Who claimed that then?

hibbymick
11-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Some folk on here are no half sensitive wee souls.

Mikey09
11-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Some folk on here are no half sensitive wee souls.

And some are morons.

hibbymick
11-01-2014, 08:13 PM
And some are morons.

Or maroons.

Mikey09
11-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Or maroons.

Nah.... Just morons

Cabbage East
11-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Speedy recovery :faf:

stoneyburn hibs
11-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Who claimed that then?

naebody, why ?

Andy74
11-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Nah.... Just morons

So you'd rather call other Hibs fans names than hear anyone quite pleased with a Hearts player being out for a bit. Interesting take.

Iggy Pope
11-01-2014, 08:33 PM

Of course. Good Hibbies want all of them buckled and soon. No question.

Andy74
11-01-2014, 08:34 PM
naebody, why ?

You brought it up. You tell me.

Scouse Hibee
12-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Not injured at all, just taking a few weeks off to prepare with Tom Daly for his appearance on Splash.

Mon_the_cabbage
12-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Not injured at all, just taking a few weeks off to prepare with Tom Daly for his appearance on Splash.

In that case, may I be the first to wish him a Speedo recovery!

Cropley10
12-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Nah.... Just morons

Nah, maroons was right. Some folk on here aren't Hibees basically.........

clerriehibs
12-01-2014, 08:34 AM

Not more of a Hibs fan - but definitely more of a football fan. The guy's a cheating, diving wee rodent. The less there is of that in the game, and if it takes an injury to one of the culprits, then so be it, and I'll celebrate.

oneone73
12-01-2014, 08:40 AM

I've heard it all now. You're not a Hibby if you don't wish injury on an opponent?? Hibs class, aye?

Saorsa
12-01-2014, 08:41 AM
The politic response in such a situation is "I'm sad for the player, but delighted for his club."My response would be along the lines of http://i40.tinypic.com/2a65q9g.gif

Mikey09
12-01-2014, 11:08 AM

Wondered how long it would be till the "yer no a hibby" pish would get posted!!! Fantastic!! Cos I dont laugh at someone being injured makes me no a hibby?? Great train of thought :aok:

Hibbyradge
12-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Wondered how long it would be till the "yer no a hibby" pish would get posted!!! Fantastic!! Cos I dont laugh at someone being injured makes me no a hibby?? Great train of thought :aok:

I don't think anyone suggested that you weren't a Hibby.

Oh well, if the cap fits...

Mikey09
12-01-2014, 11:25 AM
I don't think anyone suggested that you weren't a Hibby.

Oh well, if the cap fits...
The arguement seems to be if you dont laugh cos the boy is injured your no basically a hibby, no? Pretty straight forward reading to me. Or you tell me wot its meant to mean...

happiehibbie
12-01-2014, 11:27 AM
I have watched Walker several times. the Lad can play and would do well at ER. I know he dived at ER the other week but and I mean but the Lad is a player

matty_f
12-01-2014, 11:31 AM
The arguement seems to be if you dont laugh cos the boy is injured your no basically a hibby, no? Pretty straight forward reading to me. Or you tell me wot its meant to mean...

Who laughed at him getting injured?

Geo_1875
12-01-2014, 11:37 AM

Me

Hibbyradge
12-01-2014, 11:46 AM

I didn't see anyone saying that about laughing.

It's pretty straightforward to me too.

One of your opponents players gets injured in a match unassociated with Hibs.

The opponents are weakened as a result.

People are pleased at this weakening.

Pretty Boy
12-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Don't wish injury on him but not going to pretend i'm upset by it either. Simple for me really.

Oh and he's a decent player.

GreenLake
12-01-2014, 12:05 PM
I feel sorry that Walker was injured but not for hearts being short one more player.

blackpoolhibs
12-01-2014, 12:11 PM

Me, and i also want them all injured so i could laugh a little more.

I'm off to confession now. :fibber:

Zazu62
12-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Don't like seeing players being injured , and from what I've seen of him he looks a decent prospect. Still a diver though.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I would usually agree that it shows a lack of respect laughing at a player getting injured. However, this little squirt has managed to show us a lack of respect at least 4 times already in his short, pishy career.

4)Dived against us at Tynie last season to try and win a penalty

3)Dived against us at ER last month to try and win a penalty. Had a cheek to complain when he got booked. Again

2)Posed for a photo whilst lying in his filthy bath, doing the 1-5 with the smuggest look ever on his horrible face. Can these folk not even have a bath without thinking about us?

And flying straight in to number one spot...

1)Made an absolute bee-line for us after the QF they won at ER. I was down the front of the East that night and he hadn't received any real abuse. The rest of the mutants shook hands and went to their own fans, this wee prick felt the need to run over to us.

He was also posing with all his cash last week whilst his club are skint so he's obviously a massive throbber.

Taking all my evidence above into consideration, I'm firmly in the '**** Jamie Walker' camp. Cheers

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-01-2014, 01:22 PM
this month*

cabbageandribs1875
12-01-2014, 02:45 PM
2)Posed for a photo whilst lying in his filthy bath, doing the 1-5 with the smuggest look ever on his horrible face. Can these folk not even have a bath without thinking about us?

no they cant, and this is what happens when they do think about the hibs

He was also posing with all his cash last week whilst his club are skint so he's obviously a massive throbber.

:)

Hermit Crab
12-01-2014, 02:56 PM
He's not coming to hibs. He's now injured so nobody will sign him. Close thread.

I'm_cabbaged
12-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Gary cocke
"The early signs are that he might have done his metatarsal, which would be a disaster for us. Injuries are certainly killing us."
This makes me feel warm inside :)
Fek them.

Pretty Boy
12-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Gary cocke
"The early signs are that he might have done his metatarsal, which would be a disaster for us. Injuries are certainly killing us."
Fek them.

Nope sorry Pishy.

Injuries aren't killing you, living outwith your means for 20+ year is killing you.

Spike Mandela
12-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Gary cocke
Fek them.

Early signs are he's done his metatarsal.

Later signs after their appeal will be he has chipped a nail.

hibee_nation
12-01-2014, 04:08 PM
I must be an uber fan i hope they all get crocked. Aye ah ken no Hibs class. :hibees

Hermit Crab
12-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Early signs are he's done his metatarsal.

Later signs after their appeal will be he has chipped a nail.

I think you're on the money with this.

Just Alf
13-01-2014, 11:18 AM
confirmed out for around 10 weeks or so... source his brother on twitter

http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDovL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5 jb20vZC8xNC8wMS8xMy9vcmlnaW5hbC95bnlxZWRlZC5qcGc%3 D

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2014, 11:35 AM

http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDovL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5 jb20vZC8xNC8wMS8xMy9vcmlnaW5hbC95bnlxZWRlZC5qcGc%3 D

What a real shame. :fibber:

Just Alf
13-01-2014, 11:37 AM

You're a BAD PERSON!

:thumbsup::greengrin

Andy74
13-01-2014, 12:05 PM

I can only repeat how pleased I am at this news. :greengrin

BH Hibs
13-01-2014, 01:02 PM
So it wasn't career ending after all? Thank goodness for that.

Ronniekirk
13-01-2014, 01:14 PM

No doubt this twitter account will be Prima Facia Evidence for thier Hearing today allowing Rudi to sign on for 10 weeks . Think they are now so Deluded it might contagious .Maybe *********** should be closed down by the Health Board before this Epidemic spreads further into the community .

Ronniekirk
13-01-2014, 01:16 PM
So it wasn't career ending after all? Thank goodness for that.
They were due a happy ending to something so maybe now they will stop building up this Hysteria .

hfc rd
13-01-2014, 02:20 PM
He'll be back in time for the derby.

hibeesathampden
13-01-2014, 03:15 PM
From the Hearts website.

Manager Gary Locke's injury problems have deepened with the news that Jamie Walker has been ruled out for around 10 weeks with a broken foot.
The winger was hurt in the closing minutes of Saturday's Premiership clash with Motherwell at Tynecastle.

He was sent for an X-ray today and the club's worst fears were confirmed this afternoon with results showing he has suffered a broken metatarsal which requires surgery.

He will go under the knife on Thursday and is expected to be sidelined for nearly two months.

Which is it?

ColintonHibs
13-01-2014, 04:43 PM
I have watched Walker several times. the Lad can play and would do well at ER. I know he dived at ER the other week but and I mean but the Lad is a player

Correct would be nice seeing harris and walker on each wing. 2 players willing to take on a man. Having 1 decent winger is too predictable

Flanny boy
13-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Aye shame it's no longer eh kid :agree:

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Aye shame it's no longer eh kid :agree:

:greengrin Sorry i missed you at new year mate, i never got your text Paul. Moray and i went to Tamsons and stayed over too. :party:

Onion
13-01-2014, 05:19 PM
From the Hearts website.

Manager Gary Locke's injury problems have deepened with the news that Jamie Walker has been ruled out for around 10 weeks with a broken foot.
The winger was hurt in the closing minutes of Saturday's Premiership clash with Motherwell at Tynecastle.

He was sent for an X-ray today and the club's worst fears were confirmed this afternoon with results showing he has suffered a broken metatarsal which requires surgery.

He will go under the knife on Thursday and is expected to be sidelined for nearly two months.

Which is it?

Remember the "6 weeks" the tattooed freak was meant to be out, only to be back in time for the Derby match 4 weeks later :fibber:

Cheating, thieving, compulsive liars - they just cannot help themselves.

Dashing Bob S
14-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Without Walker up front the big fear is that Hearts might now lack a cutting edge.

portycabbage
14-01-2014, 09:00 PM
He'll be back in time for the derby.

...with Edinburgh City!

GreenCastle
14-01-2014, 09:01 PM

If you see his brothers page on Twitter there is no co-incidence that Walker really doesn't like Hibs - seems the family are die hard jambos.

I find it strange his brother seems to be selling signed photos etc and he broke this news on twitter.

portycabbage
14-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Without Walker up front the big fear is that Hearts might now lack a cutting edge.

It's probably just as well that any sharp objects are removed from them anyway for Health and Safety reasons.

GreenLake
15-01-2014, 03:40 AM

I didn't know his sister's name was Twitter.

Flanny boy
15-01-2014, 06:46 AM
:greengrin Sorry i missed you at new year mate, i never got your text Paul. Moray and i went to Tamsons and stayed over too. :party:
No probs pal.a great night had by all eh :thumbsup: