PDA

View Full Version : Skacel is Returning

Phil D. Rolls
10-01-2014, 09:47 AM
...to play for Alloa.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/rudi-skacel-set-to-seal-scottish-football-return-1-3263569

Seems his club in the Czech Republic don't need him, and have told him to bolt.

truehibernian
10-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Training will be fun with him and Derek then :greengrin

mutley
10-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Is that the cue for the Yams to say "Rudi is only going to them so he can be ready to sign for us once the embargo is lifted etc etc"all I can say is Meh!

Hibercelona
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM

If Deek is being told to leave. I can see him halving the little runt on his way out. :greengrin

Inch Hibs
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Hope someone cripples him. Preferably a Dundee player. :aok:

Andy74
10-01-2014, 10:00 AM
I see Hearts were trying to exploit some registration technicality to play Andy Driver. Didn't work.

CRAZYHIBBY
10-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Couple of bum boys

easty
10-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Is that the cue for the Yams to say "Rudi is only going to them so he can be ready to sign for us once the embargo is lifted etc etc"all I can say is Meh!

already heard it this morning.:agree:

heretoday
10-01-2014, 10:09 AM

Huge photo-op for someone! Deeks is away though, no?

Barney McGrew
10-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Deeks is away though, no?

Fartley says Deek is away one day and Big Nose arrives the next.

Coincidence :hmmm:

jacomo
10-01-2014, 10:21 AM

Seems like they were competing for a contract there. Who'd have thought it? Also, any Jambos still believe they will get the transfer embargo overturned, because Skacel clearly doesn't think so!

I hope Skacel asks for the number 51 for his shirt - that would be really witty. :rolleyes:

AltheHibby
10-01-2014, 10:21 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/136413-rudi-again/

Oh dear!

Hibernia Na Eir
10-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Unfortunately for them, big nose won't get them out the 1st Division.

Sir David Gray
10-01-2014, 10:24 AM
I suppose he'll be wearing the number 51 shirt again and Hartley will do a Peter Houston and claim not to know what it means.

I would take a 10 game ban to go straight through him on his debut.

calumhibee1
10-01-2014, 10:26 AM

Told one of them at work this morning he was going to Alloa. He hadn't heard about it, but after I told him he knows that "he's just killing the till he can sign for the famous again". Boys 34, no got much time left in his career to kill!

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-01-2014, 10:38 AM

Oh dear!

Deary me..what absolute bell-ends

:rolleyes:

GreenCastle
10-01-2014, 10:49 AM
I did see him driving in the West End 2 days ago in a 4x4 blue Mercedes with foreign plate. He seems to stay in Edinburgh!

He will go back to the yams 100% next season - how he gets on in the championship is another matter - he's very similar to Riordan in that on his day he is very good but work rate and when he's not playing well can be like playing with 10 players. Could he get away with that in the championship only time will tell but he can score goals and it's something they seriously need.

You could easily see Hartley and Rudi at the yams next season - a lovely combo for us Hibs fans!

While he scored several key goals for the yams - the worshipping he gets I don't understand - he was on a very high wage - left when he could - didn't resign when he could have (as he wanted more money) and basically should be with them now but him and the yams missed that boat so he's been not playing for several months! He's basically a big fish in a small pond and loves the attention the yams give him as elsewhere hardly anyone knows who he is!!

Mikey09
10-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Posted by Jambof3Tornado- "Rudi would be welcomed back with open arms and is a player who just suits a certain club... OURS!"

Boy has a point to be fair.... A money grabbing, arrogant, cheating wind up merchant... Suits them down to the ground.

GreenLake
10-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Seems like they were competing for a contract there. Who'd have thought it? Also, any Jambos still believe they will get the transfer embargo overturned, because Skacel clearly doesn't think so!

I hope Skacel asks for the number 51 for his shirt - that would be really witty. :rolleyes:

Which stands for the 51mm length of his nose

Craig_HFC
10-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Hopefully Ross Caldwell breaks Skacel's neck in training.

stoneyburn hibs
10-01-2014, 11:36 AM

Now that would be some tackle if he could achieve that !

cabbageandribs1875
10-01-2014, 11:46 AM

preferably with no witnesses :greengrin although might be worth just a couple of games ban seeing as it's the nose

truehibernian
10-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Posted by Jambof3Tornado- "Rudi would be welcomed back with open arms and is a player who just suits a certain club... OURS!"

Boy has a point to be fair.... A money grabbing, arrogant, cheating wind up merchant... Suits them down to the ground.

Surely a huge blow to them too given that the 'Skacel returns' tagline would have no doubt generated some cash through ticket sales, merchandising, etc - jeez at this rate if the embargo is lifted they will be putting a shirt on Fat Robbo's back and trying to entice Drew Busby back into fitba' :greengrin

hfc rd
10-01-2014, 11:48 AM

Would shake Ross' hand with pleasure if he done that. Can't stand that Rat Boy one bit!

Craig_HFC
10-01-2014, 11:49 AM

Would be but not for oor Ross; he once uppercut a horse... now we have giraffes. He doesn't sleep; he waits.

So breaking that big nosed w*nker's nose will be child's play to him dontcha know.

:cb

Joy Zipper
10-01-2014, 11:50 AM

Gordon Rae on Wayne Foster ?

SMAXXA
10-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Let the make the playoffs and play Alloa in the final see rudi relegate them :greengrin

andrew70
10-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Let the make the playoffs and play Alloa in the final see rudi relegate them :greengrin

He'd prob miss the chance anyway, remember him refusing to take a pen against them whilst playing for the Arabs.

hfc rd
10-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Nope. I want them officially relegated and gone and not given a lifeline by making the playoffs. If they were to play Alloa, then you can bet your mortgage that rat boy will not even bother trying like he did in both appearances against them for Dundee United.

The_Todd
10-01-2014, 12:28 PM

But he wouldn't and you know it.

Northernhibee
10-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Who cares? He was utter ***** at Dundee United. Never-has-been third rate barman.

The Sea-gull
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM

Exactly what I just thought. Deek has been there a while and Hartley says he's still no fit. If G O'C is fit for Morton (judging by the picture of him in the strip the other day) then surely Deek is for for Alloa.

Not out of the relms of possibility that Hartley has been wanting to sign Skakel for a wee while now with Deek being his back up plan. No coincidence that perhaps it has finally been confirmed that Skakel ain't going back to Tynie this season so has decided to excercise his back up plan - Alloa.

To be fair, I can see why Hartley has chosen Skakel over Deek. They are old pals and even an unfit Skakel would maybe rip the first div a new one as he never really did a huge amount of running in the SPL. Hartley will probably see the Hearts job as the next natural step for him and he'll be planning on riding into town with Skakel as his player/coach. This gives them time to get it together before they go to the Yams. Despite what Locke thinks, he'll no last too much longer after they are out of admin and under new ownership. As long as Hartley and Skakel are waiting in the wings, the fans will seize at every little set back and shout fro them to be appointed. Without mad Vlad in charge, the Hearts fans are likely to start getting listened to again.

Diclonius
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM

Hartley won't play him. If he played, he'd try his very best to ensure Hearts stayed up.

Not pleased at this news at all. Skacel is far too close to Easter Road for my liking.

Craig_in_Prague
10-01-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm glad he's left Prague.
His nose took up so much space, it felt crowded.

Aldo
10-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Rat boy can sign and play for the Yams if he wants. He's 35 in July and tbh will find it hard in the Championship. Folk will be right in his face and will get torn right about him. His legs will go and I would be very surprised if he lasted until Christmas and then make some pishy excuse.

allezsauzee
10-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Ideally he will be set to sign for the yams only to be gazumpted by their hun cousins who offer him a fiver a week more and then he gets a career ending injury in pre season training. The yams feel the pain of being rejected by their hero and the huns get stung for the wages.

:giruy:

Boyle89
10-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Who cares. He's what 34/35? He won't do much for Alloa and if this excites the yams for some bizzare reason then good! More fool them!

Sir David Gray
10-01-2014, 03:20 PM

He wouldn't do that.

He turned down the chance to take a penalty for Dundee Utd last season in their quarter final match in the League Cup against them.

marinello59
10-01-2014, 03:35 PM
He wouldn't do that.

He turned down the chance to take a penalty for Dundee Utd last season in their quarter final match in the League Cup against them.

Not quite true. Hearts were down to ten men so United could only have ten men nominated to take penalties. Skacel was the one left out by the United management.

The Sea-gull
10-01-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm glad he's left Prague.
His nose took up so much space, it felt crowded.

What do the people of Prague make of him Craig? Just interested to see how he is regarded in his home land.

You ever seen him out and about?

Sir David Gray
10-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Not quite true. Hearts were down to ten men so United could only have ten men nominated to take penalties. Skacel was the one left out by the United management.

I wonder why.

10-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Rudi "obsessed with hibs" skacel is ***in rank, the worshipping he gets from the mutants is cringeworthy. He's not a hearts fan, he's a hibs hater.

weonlywon6-2
10-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Alloa is just about his level,goes to show how poor he is now

The_Todd
10-01-2014, 04:45 PM
I wonder why.

Exactly. If it came down to it and Hearts played Alloa in a playoff Alloa may as well be playing 10v12

Sir David Gray
10-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Exactly. If it came down to it and Hearts played Alloa in a playoff Alloa may as well be playing 10v12

Agreed.

Thankfully Hearts don't have a cat in Hell's chance of making up the 19 points that they need to draw level with Ross County and their place in next season's Championship will hopefully be confirmed before the clock's go forward.

Although if Skacel is still with Alloa next year, expect to see him come down with "injury" and "illness" whenever he's due to play against them. You might even see him take part in the half time draw at Tynecastle on his days off!

OsloHibs
10-01-2014, 04:57 PM
This thread is giving me a wee laugh on a Friday :)

Pete
10-01-2014, 04:59 PM

Alloa would probably take three or four off hearts.

Aldo
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Alloa would probably take three or four off hearts.

As would a few of the other teams in that League.... But Heay come the start of next season they will still have the 3rd biggest budget in Scottish football cos the are a 'BigbTeam' after all.

10-01-2014, 05:05 PM

He's the most over rated player ever, the mutants worship him and go on about him as if he's ****ing messi! They only idolise him so much coz he does everything in his power to slag hibs, he doesn't bum up hearts to suck up to them, it's always about hibs. The guys an arrogant wee ***** who loves being centre of attention Hense why he likes hearts coz their bunch of guilable moronic fans kiss his arse.

tamig
10-01-2014, 05:23 PM

Oh dear!

Some fine entertainment there.

What I find amusing there is their use of Vlad's images for their silly wee phrases under the posts. They just don't get irony:lolyam:

SanFranHibs
10-01-2014, 05:57 PM

Oh dear!

He'll be 35 in the Scottish lower division for the Jambos. And to think they could get two 17 year olds and change for that and beg to save their young careers.....

Skacel and Hearts....a great example of mutual vicitimisation.

:flag: