PDA

View Full Version : Yams and sycophantic journalists

poolman
09-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Please stop

Please stop going on about these Yams getting unfairly treated about burn-out, career-threatening,tiredness,not fair and all the other tripe getting bandied about

These guys are 18-20 Year olds who are in a position that most of us would love at that age, and that is to play professional football without all your bloody bleating about ruining their careers, bloody crap

I tell you who is tired, a family guy who works 40 hours a week and does overtime at the weekend to keep going

Not an 18 year old footballer that gets asked to play 90 mins of football once a week

Gimme a fa*&-ng break

Health & Safety WTF ???

Your asking people not to do their job that they get paid for ( sometimes ) because it might not be good for them,holy fu*+, I must try on that one with the council who employs me

In plain English

Shut The Fu** up ya bunch o greetin-faced numpty morons

Hibercelona
09-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Please stop

Please stop going on about these Yams getting unfairly treated about burn-out, career-threatening,tiredness,not fair and all the other tripe getting bandied about

These guys are 18-20 Year olds who are in a position that most of us would love at that age, and that is to play professional football without all your bloody bleating about ruining their careers, bloody crap

I tell you who is tired, a family guy who works 40 hours a week and does overtime at the weekend to keep going

Not an 18 year old footballer that gets asked to play 90 mins of football once a week

Gimme a fa*&-ng break

Health & Safety WTF ???

Your asking people not to do their job that they get paid for ( sometimes ) because it might not be good for them,holy fu*+, I must try on that one with the council who employs me

In plain English

:top marks

Some people work 60+ hours a week and still struggle to make ends meet. Where as these lads are being asked to kick a ball a few hours here and there and are probably still making more.

It's complete *****. They know it's *****, but they continue to talk *****.

pontius pilate
09-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Exactly sick to the back teeth of that shower of *****. We are taking our punishment **** off all you have done is complain and moan why play a bounce match with sunder lands U21 if their is that much if a problem with the squad bunch of deluded fannies every single one if them. Mind you we are just bitter hobos wee team 5-1 1902 etc etc aye nae bother we will see who the wee team is next season. Big team big league wee team wee league.
GGTTH

SurferRosa
09-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Most of their squad are between 19 and 22. They aint kids.

Hibercelona
09-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Most of their squad are between 19 and 22. They aint kids.

That's another thing that annoys me. Grown men being referred to as "kids" in football. :grr:

If you're old enough to get married and own your own house. You're not a kid.

Vini1875
09-01-2014, 08:57 PM
It's not that they are not old enough, it's that they're not good enough. It's also that Locke and Brown can't get them playing well.

Baldy Foghorn
09-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Locke "I don't want to make excuses, BUT"....

Health and safety is a belter, when I was young I would run about every day until I was called in.....Never burnt out once.....

Pathetic from the yams, just man up and take your medicine:cb

SurferRosa
09-01-2014, 09:13 PM
It's not that they are not old enough, it's that they're not good enough. It's also that Locke and Brown can't get them playing well.

Exactly right. As someone kindly posted on the Hearts thread, the average age of Dundee Utd`s first eleven is about the same yet nobody hears them crying about their younger players being ruined.......and they also are playing every week.

Hearts constant whining about their....'kids' is down to the fact that, possibly Holt and Walker apart, they know the bulk of them are average, lower league standard at best and the management team also realise that they are a pair of incompetent buffoons who would struggle to put a team together that could compete successfully in a childrens Ludo tournament.

SanFranHibs
09-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Imagine the press of their era wailing about Joe Baker or George Best being too young. And that's when football was played with considerably more physical contact.

As someone stated above it is not that they are too young but that they are just not good enough OR the coaching staff have no idea how to get them playing well.

On the other side of the coin are there no media, tv or newspaper, rebutting all this nonsense? Surely everyone in Scottish media is not a jambo.

I appreciate that some of the young lads that came through from their early teenage years could not have foreseen this but it does not matter. The club have been mismanaged for at least 8 years and the club must pay the price for this. No-one else's fault.

Kato
09-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Please stop

Gimme a fa*&-ng break

Health & Safety WTF ???

In plain English

:top marks rightous

HibbySpurs
09-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Totally agree with the OP. 10/10 for that. The idiots across the road and the MSM would do well to take note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

DaveF
09-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Had the misfortune to hear 5 minutes of Keith Jackson on the radio tonight and what a waste of air he was. Absolutely no idea what his position was as he simply agreed with every opinion aired - whether it was for lifting the ban or applying harder sanctions - he just said "yep, agree with that too" :rolleyes:

heretoday
09-01-2014, 10:38 PM
The press are generally disappointed that Hearts haven't heroically pegged back the deficit and given them some good copy.