PDA

View Full Version : Hibs release 4 players

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Aldo
18-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Cool mate. Take it easy.

I do. Believe me. I do (well sometimes anyway)

You too

Macaroon
18-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Shame about Tom Taiwo eh? :greengrin

FranckSuzy
18-01-2014, 09:55 PM

:tee hee:

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 09:58 PM

:tee hee:

Good player and good guy

oconnors_strip
18-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Oh my god I just wasted 15 mins reading some pish! :greengrin

Aldo
18-01-2014, 09:59 PM

Lol

FranckSuzy
18-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Over the years TC and scoops have provided us with good information. Think it is very disrespectful of you to come on shouting your mouth off. Why do you not just go and troll elsewhere?

:agree: :top marks

It's not trolling it's offering a different opinion. And why should I believe a guy who says he has a "source" but won't say who?

I think Thomson will be a loss.

Some people say he won't be cause he slows the game down.

Others say its because of a bust up between him and MM

Others reckon it's a financial decision.

At the end of the day we were well beaten today and I think he should have played.

No need for your 'pathetic' comment then, eh? BTW, a poll would be absolutely worthless. You're not even at the races.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:07 PM

To think I used to think you were alright :)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Havent really been reading the posts on this thread for a while but what is the situation with Tom Taiwo? He was in the New Yorker last week but i didnt want to ask him what the situation was, just got a picture and stuff. Absolute gent!

FranckSuzy
18-01-2014, 10:15 PM

:agree: :faf:

dmc1875
18-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Havent really been reading the posts on this thread for a while but what is the situation with Tom Taiwo? He was in the New Yorker last week but i didnt want to ask him what the situation was, just got a picture and stuff. Absolute gent!

Good as gone I believe. Told there is too much competition and is off looking for a new club.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:16 PM

Nicest boy you will ever meet. Not part of the plans. Trains hard. Think he's going to swindon.

cmcd
18-01-2014, 10:21 PM

For some strange reason i have sat here reading what seems hundreds of posts Most of which are absolute rubbish Very few people know the full story and the ones who do would not be revealing anything on this or any other site I have known Kevin for over 20 years and although i have not spoken to him for some time I find it very difficult to believe most of the comments about his behaviour I have always found him to be one of lives good guys a family man and non drinker and a WINNER who has Always had a great affection for Hibs Having said all that if TB and MM do not think he is one of the players they want to take the club forward then we all just have to accept it Lets all get behind the players and stop all the BULL****

silverhibee
18-01-2014, 10:32 PM
This seems fun, can anyone join in. :greengrin

oconnors_strip
18-01-2014, 10:35 PM
This seems fun, can anyone join in. :greengrin

Only if you can say you know something but can't name source or back it up :greengrin

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 10:35 PM
For some strange reason i have sat here reading what seems hundreds of posts Most of which are absolute rubbish Very few people know the full story and the ones who do would not be revealing anything on this or any other site I have known Kevin for over 20 years and although i have not spoken to him for some time I find it very difficult to believe most of the comments about his behaviour I have always found him to be one of lives good guys a family man and non drinker and a WINNER who has Always had a great affection for Hibs Having said all that if TB and MM do not think he is one of the players they want to take the club forward then we all just have to accept it Lets all get behind the players and stop all the BULL****

Why not?

I have known in the past for a player to ask a poster to post a story to clear something up for the fans (not me I hasten to add).

For all I know KT has maybe told someone with a view to them posting it, in my opinion it wouldn't make him a bad person.

I don't think any or many are trying to say KT isn't a good player or indeed he isn't a family man, it's just that given what has happened recently there is no way back.

As I posted earlier I find the whole thing sad.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Only if you can say you know something but can't name source or back it up :greengrin

Hmmm ;)

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Why not?

I have known in the past for a player to ask a poster to post a story to clear something up for the fans (not me I hasten to add).

For all I know KT has maybe told someone with a view to them posting it, in my opinion it wouldn't make him a bad person.

I don't think any or many are trying to say KT isn't a good player or indeed he isn't a family man, it's just that given what has happened recently there is no way back.

As I posted earlier I find the whole thing sad.

Can I add to this that Kevin has not said anything at all about hibs.net or me posting.

Westie1875
18-01-2014, 10:43 PM
If KT had just bitten the bullet and apologised then maybe he wouldn't be getting pushed out the door? Only got himself to blame IMO. Sad situation but you can't behave like that towards one of your bosses, refuse to apologise and expect to get away with it.

PatHead
18-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Can I add to this that Kevin has not said anything at all about hibs.net or me posting.

Why not, you seem to have plenty to say about KT. Has he been to the toilet today yet?

Turning back to the original thread without falling out with anyone. We heard 4 players were being released. Are any of them actually leaving? So far only Mullen has gone.

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 10:46 PM

Apologies if you thought I was implying you, I wasn't.

It was more the theory that a player could get an acquaintance to post something that would let us know the truth on a particular subject.

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Why not, you seem to have plenty to say about KT. Has he been to the toilet today yet?

Turning back to the original thread without falling out with anyone. We heard 4 players were being released. Are any of them actually leaving? So far only Mullen has gone.

Aye, and he wisnae one of the four!!!

I think it's down to financial settlements being paid (or not as the case may be).

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Apologies if you thought I was implying you, I wasn't.

It was more the theory that a player could get an acquaintance to post something that would let us know the truth on a particular subject.

I know mate and I didn't scoops just wanted to add that incase people started "Katie's starting trouble on the Internet" ***** :)

silverhibee
18-01-2014, 11:06 PM

The lads are having a good night up in George Street, but can't name my source as big Tel might be reading this with his hot chocolate.

Don't want him splurting it all over his computer screen. :greengrin

silverhibee
18-01-2014, 11:09 PM

Aye, and he wisnae one of the four!!!

I think it's down to financial settlements being paid (or not as the case may be).

Is Vine still training at EM Scoops.?

FranckSuzy
18-01-2014, 11:10 PM
The lads are having a good night up in George Street, but can't name my source as big Tel might be reading this with his hot chocolate.

Ah yes, the 'scouting' missions :wink: :tee hee:

3pm
18-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Is Vine still painting at EM Scoops.?

Fixed SH.

down-the-slope
18-01-2014, 11:13 PM

:agree: not a single poster sticking up for the flying beard in all these pages..total guff :fuming:

silverhibee
18-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Ah yes, the 'scouting' missions :wink: :tee hee:

Away on a wee scouting mission now, i will get them a drink since they haven't had a win bonus for a while, will also tell them my boss has gave me Monday off. :greengrin

George Street here i come..

Brightside
18-01-2014, 11:41 PM

If true they better be in for double session monday.

FranckSuzy
18-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Away on a wee scouting mission now, i will get them a drink since they haven't had a win bonus for a while, will also tell them my boss has gave me Monday off. :greengrin

:thumbsup:

Leishy1995
18-01-2014, 11:45 PM
I would like Kevin in the starting 11. Just saying he's very very talented and if he could get in the team play how he's asked he'd become a huge asset to the team.

oconnors_strip
18-01-2014, 11:45 PM

I'm already sitting here buying them drinks since they can't afford them. Then will post all about their antics on here tomorrow

Joke terry in case you come hunting me down! :greengrin

J-C
18-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Well, 4 pages of yes he did....................no he didn't...........etc etc :confused:

My source also told me of the bust up with Kevin and MM, bridges burnt and no way back which is a shame as we could really do with a decent DM in the team.

What I can't understand is that ICT played 4-2-3-1 system under TB, yet he's now going with a 4-4-2 and using our only attacking midfielder (Craig) as a holding DM. KT would be perfect for a 4-2-3-1 along side Robertson with Craig playing in front of them but since his bust up he won't play for us again, which is a shame as he's one of the best technically gifted players at the club.

macd123
19-01-2014, 01:02 AM
TC has never said anything about his application in training buddy.

And cool, we want what's best for the club and apart from the wife and the wee fellae that's all that matters to me :)

Inch, you still seem pro-TB and one of fenlon s biggest critics but i assume KT doesn't agree on that?

Shame they can't sort things out. The caldwell situation was cleared up by the Monday after the game. Bit daft if it's just pride getting in the way.

Anyone know whats happened to handling. Not in squad today. I noticed on hibs TV he was asked who was the best player he has played with or against and he said kevin thomson!

SaulGoodman
19-01-2014, 01:06 AM
What time does the Chelsea game start at?

ian cruise
19-01-2014, 01:19 AM
:agree: not a single poster sticking up for the flying beard in all these pages..total guff :fuming:

Hey I stuck up for big Rowan, us beardy types have to stick together. I think it was page 6 or something, just as the panto around KT started, "he did this, oh no he didn't, oh yes he did" :wink:

ian cruise
19-01-2014, 01:19 AM
What time does the Chelsea game start at?

hibees 7062
19-01-2014, 01:22 AM

:faf:

scoopyboy
19-01-2014, 06:50 AM
You suggested it. Lets have a poll. Or are you a *****bag?>

Are you a parrot?

I've told you if you are clever enough put the poll up and confirm what size of wager you want on the outcome then I'm game.

FWIW I like others reckon you are a troll and to that effect this will be the last post from you that I reply to.

down-the-slope
19-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Are you a parrot?

I've told you if you are clever enough put the poll up and confirm what size of wager you want on the outcome then I'm game.

FWIW I like others reckon you are a troll and to that effect this will be the last post from you that I reply to.

Parenting has really gone down in this country - allowing kids to have electronic equipment in their rooms and no set bed time....to say nothing of appalling disrespect for their elders

Aldo
19-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Parenting has really gone down in this country - allowing kids to have electronic equipment in their rooms and no set bed time....to say nothing of appalling disrespect for their elders

Farf!!!!!

FranckSuzy
19-01-2014, 11:32 AM
I know mate and I didn't scoops just wanted to add that incase people started "Katie's starting trouble on the Internet" ***** :)

How's the dug, Russell?

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2014, 02:16 PM
I was told this bust up between Thomson and Malpas happened very early into the new managements term, and with some folk saying Thomson burnt his bridges and there was no way back for him, i found it strange that he did make an appearance after the incident when coming on as sub at Parkhead.

Yes there has been a bust up, but i personally think his style is not the way the new management want us to play.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-01-2014, 02:29 PM
I was told this bust up between Thomson and Malpas happened very early into the new managements term, and with some folk saying Thomson burnt his bridges and there was no way back for him, i found it strange that he did make an appearance after the incident when coming on as sub at Parkhead.

Yes there has been a bust up, but i personally think his style is not the way the new management want us to play.

Partick too:agree:

Speedway
19-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Ultimately, none of it matters.