PDA

View Full Version : Hibs release 4 players

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Aldo
09-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Mullen

Cheers fur that. Loan or release do you know?

18/03/07
09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Not sure bud, I would think a loan so that he would not play against us in the sc

Billy Whizz
09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Mullen

I was thinking of him, not been playing much for EOS team or under 20's

Hamish
09-01-2014, 05:49 PM
David Gold has signed for Cowdenbeath on loan till end of season

weedgiehibbie
09-01-2014, 06:53 PM

Released, Raith had wanted him on loan but with Booth on loan already & a rule saying you can't loan more than one player from one club that was scuppered, was released and signed for Raith today and training with them this evening.

hfc rd
09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Released, Raith had wanted him on loan but with Booth on loan already & a rule saying you can't loan more than one player from one club that was scuppered, was released and signed for Raith today and training with them this evening.

So I take it Mullen has officially left?

down-the-slope
09-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Hibs release 4 players (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?277005-Hibs-release-4-players) -

eh not released any........

lucky
10-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Butcher is saying Clancy is still injured as such he is still at the club. He must be the most injured player in recent times at Hibs. He's been a total waste of a wage

Spike Mandela
10-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Butcher is saying Clancy is still injured as such he is still at the club. He must be the most injured player in recent times at Hibs. He's been a total waste of a wage

Shame. It's not the guy's fault, must be so frustrating.

lucky
10-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Shame. It's not the guy's fault, must be so frustrating.

Depends on the injury, rumors that he is not mentally strong enough to play even if he has a minor knock. Appears a lot of his injuries might be in his head.

patch1875
10-01-2014, 07:17 AM

Fully fit apparently

truehibernian
10-01-2014, 07:34 AM

Maybe it's just me, but if I was sitting on the sidelines 'long term' injured and frustrated, I'd make a point of doing some media work to reassure fans throughout that period, tell them how it's frustrating, give timescales you want to be back playing.......that sort of thing. It's been pretty quiet on that front from TC.

Tim however far prefers tweeting (every day) about boxing and having sparring matches with the likes of Piers Morgan........indeed he rarely tweets anything positive about the club (for someone who uses it daily), rarely shows delight/celebrates wins, rarely gives other players some encouragement or plaudits online. Personally delighted he is being shown the Easter Road door, he's been an awful signing. I think he has been a passenger. When he played at the end of last season he was really poor - the game he played at Tynecastle (0-0 nightime) he was more concerned with getting into banter/grief with the crowd than concentrating on his game which infuriated me on the night. That game was there to be won.

I've maybe been unkind there - but if players are intent on using social media then surely they have a wee obligation to plug the club and interact with fans in a positive way about Hibs (admittedly they come up against idiotic abuse/comments too). The likes of Liam Craig, Robbo, Maybury, James McPake all have really good, positive things to say online about Hibs after games.

Holmesdale Hibs
10-01-2014, 07:36 AM
I always though Clancy looked good and if fit would be a regular in our team.

KT came back and played for free and did decent job. Most surprising out the 4, all the best to him.

Taiwo - ok and a hard worker but nothing special. Not fussed.

Vine - not as bad as some made out but still not good enough. Best move for both parties.

I'd maybe have kept KT but happy to trust Butchers judgement. Hopefully they can find other clubs quickly and it'll free up wages for 3-4 new players.

SMAXXA
10-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Maybe it's just me, but if I was sitting on the sidelines 'long term' injured and frustrated, I'd make a point of doing some media work to reassure fans throughout that period, tell them how it's frustrating, give timescales you want to be back playing.......that sort of thing. It's been pretty quiet on that front from TC.

Tim however far prefers tweeting (every day) about boxing and having sparring matches with the likes of Piers Morgan........indeed he rarely tweets anything positive about the club (for someone who uses it daily), rarely shows delight/celebrates wins, rarely gives other players some encouragement or plaudits online. Personally delighted he is being shown the Easter Road door, he's been an awful signing. I think he has been a passenger. When he played at the end of last season he was really poor - the game he played at Tynecastle (0-0 nightime) he was more concerned with getting into banter/grief with the crowd than concentrating on his game which infuriated me on the night. That game was there to be won.

I've maybe been unkind there - but if players are intent on using social media then surely they have a wee obligation to plug the club and interact with fans in a positive way about Hibs (admittedly they come up against idiotic abuse/comments too). The likes of Liam Craig, Robbo, Maybury, James McPake all have really good, positive things to say online about Hibs after games.

Hes another who doesn't like TB or MM and he has been for for weeks now but not getting a look in. He openly slates every man and their dog at hibs and is desperate to leave. Incidentally the others include KT and RV....funny that given they are the ones that are on their way.

truehibernian
10-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Hes another who doesn't like TB or MM and he has been for for weeks now but not getting a look in. He openly slates every man and their dog at hibs and is desperate to leave. Incidentally the others include KT and RV....funny that given they are the ones that are on their way.

I'm really disappointed that Kevin is leaving to be honest - and it's really really not often I agree with Keith Jackson but last night he was spot on in his appraisal - KT is a very good footballer who just does not fit into the style of play at Hibs. There is a real dynamic edge to the way we play now, getting it forward quickly and being in the opposition box more. KT is a silky footballer, loves time on the ball and I think still has a few years in him at a high level. But in the SPL there is not much call for a player like him, someone who sits in front of the central partnership, takes the ball and gives it - a midfielder in this league I am afraid has to offer more in the 90 minutes. Just my humble thoughts - but I've always loved the way he plays.

spike220
10-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Sounds like TB is trying to free up some cash to bring 1-2 quality players, if these 4 go along with Caldwell (loan) and Mullen he will have freed up enogh cash for a couple of good players. I think less is more sometimes, I'd rather have a smaller squad with quality than a larger one lacking, if we get injuries we can always promote from the U20's.

Reaper
10-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Sounds like TB is trying to free up some cash to bring 1-2 quality players, if these 4 go along with Caldwell (loan) and Mullen he will have freed up enogh cash for a couple of good players. I think less is more sometimes, I'd rather have a smaller squad with quality than a larger one lacking, if we get injuries we can always promote from the U20's.

Decent point. Plus we've had big squad and not seen the benefit as some.players were injured alot.

weedgiehibbie
10-01-2014, 12:16 PM
So I take it Mullen has officially left?

Yeah, sorry for late reply :agree:

OsloHibs
16-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Danny Handling says on Hibs TV that Kevin is the best player he's played with at ER. I puzzled too why we're getting rid of him!

NorthNorfolkHFC
16-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm really disappointed that Kevin is leaving to be honest - and it's really really not often I agree with Keith Jackson but last night he was spot on in his appraisal - KT is a very good footballer who just does not fit into the style of play at Hibs. There is a real dynamic edge to the way we play now, getting it forward quickly and being in the opposition box more. KT is a silky footballer, loves time on the ball and I think still has a few years in him at a high level. But in the SPL there is not much call for a player like him, someone who sits in front of the central partnership, takes the ball and gives it - a midfielder in this league I am afraid has to offer more in the 90 minutes. Just my humble thoughts - but I've always loved the way he plays.

I like Kevin as well but the more I think about, I just don't get why he's so admired.

To describe him as silky surely he would have the ability to beat a man, be able to weigh in with a few goals or be generally skillfull. Kevin's got none of these, granted he can pass the ball and look after it but that's it, he has zero athleticism.

I wonder if his reputation has blinkered peoples opinions of him. He has had a few terrible injuries but has never really set the heather alight.

The proof will be what clubs make a move for him.

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Kevin Thomson is our best player. We should be building our team around him not letting him go for free. It must be a personal thing as I doubt he it's good enough to adapt to TB's "system". Is OTJ really a better option?

If the decision isn't personal then releasing our best playmaker is a worrying sign of the style of football TB is implementing.

Twa Cairpets
16-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Kevin Thomson is our best player. We should be building our team around him not letting him go for free. It must be a personal thing as I doubt he it's good enough to adapt to TB's "system". Is OTJ really a better option?

If the decision isn't personal then releasing our best playmaker is a worrying sign of the style of football TB is implementing.

Playmaker? You're kidding, right.

TB's style is fast break attack, and KT isnt that type of player, certainly at this stage of his career.

Northernhibee
16-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Playmaker? You're kidding, right.

TB's style is fast break attack, and KT isnt that type of player, certainly at this stage of his career.

Yep. I'm enjoying TBs style and want us to build our club around that rather than one player.

Ronniekirk
16-01-2014, 07:10 PM
I like Kevin as well but the more I think about, I just don't get why he's so admired.

To describe him as silky surely he would have the ability to beat a man, be able to weigh in with a few goals or be generally skillfull. Kevin's got none of these, granted he can pass the ball and look after it but that's it, he has zero athleticism.

I wonder if his reputation has blinkered peoples opinions of him. He has had a few terrible injuries but has never really set the heather alight.

What's keeping these other clubs from taking him now I if he is that good You would have thought someone would want him on board early as he hasn't played for a while

NorthNorfolkHFC
16-01-2014, 07:17 PM

Why is he our best player, define it as I am not seeing it?

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Yep. I'm enjoying TBs style and want us to build our club around that rather than one player.

How would you describe TB's style?

Hermit Crab
16-01-2014, 07:21 PM
No nonsense approach when it comes to winning games. Straight down middle with players. Praises the good but not afraid to give them hairdryer treatment when it's poor.

Kato
16-01-2014, 07:25 PM

After you.

Northernhibee
16-01-2014, 07:25 PM

Quick on the break, get crosses in from wide and shoot on sight in attack, close down quickly in defence.

We'll get goals from nowhere - see Craig's first vs Dundee Utd

Kato
16-01-2014, 07:27 PM

KT is too static a player these days. Lacks physical movement and can take an age to pass. If you want to play moving the ball around quickly that's no good.

Billychaotic182
16-01-2014, 07:28 PM
I think most people will agree that letting Kev go and keeping OTJ looks like madness but I'm sure the wage difference is a huge factor in this. If by freeing up Kev we bring in someone who is a class attacking player it will be worth it but it does really sadden me to see him go. After coming and playing for free. But at least after all this he is now welcomed back to ER and no longer a hated figure

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 07:29 PM
After you.

Eye bleeding

Aldo
16-01-2014, 07:31 PM
I think KT time has been and gone at Hibs. No point in debating ifs what's and maybe.

On his game KT has the ability to be the best MF in the league however a player of his ability should be bossing games and this hasn't happened very often this season.

I think injuries have taken their toll on him even at his age.

Shame but trust Butchers judgement on this and others he wants to move on.

Hiber-nation
16-01-2014, 07:33 PM

I'm sure that the vast majority of Hibbies aren't worrying.

Stax
Adaptable, he's getting the best out of the squad he's inherited. I'm sure he'll have plenty ideas of how he wants his team to play. But that's the point, it won't be 'his team' for a couple of transfer windows at least.

Kato
Eye bleeding

Something else must be making your eyes bleed and you can't see in front of you.

Blaster
16-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Eye bleeding

So what did you make of Fenlons style then.

Aldo
16-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Eye bleeding

I really do get the impression that your on a wee fishing trip from your posts. Eye bleeding??? Nah that was Calderclown and Fenlon era for me.

Loads of improvement with loads of room for even more improvement.

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 07:37 PM

Terrible. Same as Calderwood.

Jonnyboy
16-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Eye bleeding

Were your eyes bleeding when we beat Hearts? Or maybe when we trounced Killie?

Think maybe your eyes need to pay more attention :wink:

Northernhibee
16-01-2014, 07:39 PM

We weren't going for half chances under PF at all and when you lack creativity half chances is all you'll get.

Blaster
16-01-2014, 07:40 PM

Is terrible worse than eye bleeding. Just curious

Hibby Kay-Yay
Eye bleeding

:blah::lolyam:

Kato

So maybe you could expand on the cliche, what's "eye-bleeding" about the style? Which aspects and traits wounded yer yaks.

Alex Trager
16-01-2014, 07:41 PM
People talking about keeping OTJ and letting KT go need to realise that it's not as if either are being played right now. I don't get this constant comparison between them, it's not as if one is replacing the other Everytime the other comes off the park.

They may be labelled as the same position, but I personally don't compare the two. Even if I were to do so, it's clear that there are reasons behind the decision and I think it is madness to suggest KT is the best player we have. But again it's not like he's been dropped and OTJ has replaced him.

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Were your eyes bleeding when we beat Hearts? Or maybe when we trounced Killie?

Think maybe your eyes need to pay more attention :wink:

Good point. I'm going to enjoy the results for now. Makes a change from no style and crap results

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 07:43 PM

Typical reaction on here to an opinion

Aldo
16-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Were your eyes bleeding when we beat Hearts? Or maybe when we trounced Killie? Think maybe your eyes need to pay more attention :wink:

What he says

This.

Jonnyboy
16-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Good point. I'm going to enjoy the results for now. Makes a change from no style and crap results

What did you really expect from TB? Same players but you must surely agree he's got them playing better and winning more. Will get the chance to bring new faces in and that will help too

jdships
16-01-2014, 07:44 PM
I think KT time has been and gone at Hibs. No point in debating ifs what's and maybe.

On his game KT has the ability to be the best MF in the league however a player of his ability should be bossing games and this hasn't happened very often this season.

:top marks

Agree totally with what you write, especially the highlighted quote !!
KT is a shadow of the player that left to " better " himself.
As it stands he is nothing more than a " squad player "

:rolleyes:

Aldo
16-01-2014, 07:45 PM

Do you change your mind depending on how the wind blows??

From your posts you Do.

MWHIBBIES
16-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Sorry. Taiwo, is pitiful.

Zero attributes to commend him.Wrong.

Kato
16-01-2014, 07:49 PM

:aok:

Sadly some people think the purpose of these boards is to get all any and imagined dirty laundry out, display it to the public then give a good scrubbing for 25 pages or so.

Less gossip in a wash-hoose.

EskbankHibee
16-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Do you change your mind depending on how the wind blows??

From your posts you Do.

I'm not convinced that the style of play is built for long term success. It's certainly not the hibs way to punt long balls all game. Any spl manager would be lucky to have KT who is a great passer of the ball. Obviously TB has no room for that type of player which suggests he doesn't want his team to play the passing game we have demanded for years.

On a positive note, he's still not made a signing yet so perhaps we haven't seen the best of his brand of football yet

Jonnyboy
16-01-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm not convinced that the style of play is built for long term success. It's certainly not the hibs way to punt long balls all game. Any spl manager would be lucky to have KT who is a great passer of the ball. Obviously TB has no room for that type of player which suggests he doesn't want his team to play the passing game we have demanded for years.

On a positive note, he's still not made a signing yet so perhaps we haven't seen the best of his brand of football yet

I keep reading of KT being a great passer of the ball. Since he returned to the club the vast majority of his passes have been short and often sideways or backwards. That's why he doesn't fit into TB's plan IMO.

Aldo
16-01-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm not convinced that the style of play is built for long term success. It's certainly not the hibs way to punt long balls all game. Any sol manager would be lucky to have KT who is a great passer of the ball. Obviously TB has no room for that type of player which suggests he doesn't want his team to play the passing game we have demanded for years. On a positive note, he's still not made a signing yet so perhaps we haven't seen the best of his brand of football yet

Under Fenlon we were too slow going forward and hardly created any chances whatsoever. I posted on another thread over the weekend that since TB took over we have created a min of 10 chances (barring 1 game) against our opposition including 23 against the yams.

Now if your not happy with that (and only losing twice against the top two teams) in the time TB has been here then you never will be happy IMHO.

You cannot expect everything at once but if we get the ball into the box then there is a chance we will get a goal. His style of play has also got the MF more involved and they are getting beyond and supporting the forwards. Something that never ever happened under Fenlon.

So at the moments it's as you are Terry but as he knows there is always room for improvement.

B.H.F.C
16-01-2014, 08:00 PM

Don't believe for a minute that Butcher is planning to play the way he has been long term. He's said as much himself.

I don't expect to see any vast improvements on that front until next season. The rest of this season will just be a case of getting results by whatever means we can IMO.

Kato
16-01-2014, 08:05 PM
It's certainly not the hibs way to punt long balls all game.

Your not watching. You don't get >25-30< crosses into the box per game by punting long the whole game.

Any spl manager would be lucky to have KT who is a great passer of the ball.

Good luck to him.

Obviously TB has no room for that type of player which suggests he doesn't want his team to play the passing game we have demanded for years.

That's a shallow insight given he's been here for a couple of month. Maybe he think's he can do better, maybe he thinks he can get the same but more mobile, maybe he's doing what Mowbray did and getting rid of the strongest personality in the dressing room.

I've never "demanded" that Hibs play a passing game, though when it happens it's a beautiful thing.

Are you saying TB and MM have a brand of football? From what they've said they want to get crosses into the box and create lot's of chances. From what I've seen they are trying to use the whole pitch but the understand the back-door is most important at this time. What's wrong with that?

RIP Bestie
16-01-2014, 08:57 PM

Makes me laugh when people use this statement. What is "the Hibs way" and when was the last time we seen it? The start of both McLeish's and Moggas spells we were good to watch but both struggled to maintain it as players moved on. The Hibs way for the past few years has been to be a soft touch who are easy to beat. Butcher has addressed that problem short term and I'm sure he will, through time, bring his own players in and build a squad that at last will compete at the top end of the league and be a serious candidate to win the cup competitions on a more regular basis.

Dirkster23
16-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I keep reading of KT being a great passer of the ball. Since he returned to the club the vast majority of his passes have been short and often sideways or backwards. That's why he doesn't fit into TB's plan IMO.

You could say the same about every player under Fenlon though. Your statement would have been equally valid about Lewis under PF and we can all see how his game has changed under Butcher.

davieh
16-01-2014, 09:49 PM
You could say the same about every player under Fenlon though. Your statement would have been equally valid about Lewis under PF and we can all see how his game has changed under Butcher.
stevenson has come on leaps and bounds under tb. i suspect tb doesn't think he can do the same with thomson...

Jonnyboy
16-01-2014, 09:50 PM

Fair enough but nobody has ever argued Lewis is a great passer :wink:

Fergus52
16-01-2014, 10:35 PM

:agree:.

Since he came back he has not been creative at all, always taking 3 or 4 touches, slowing the play right down, then passing the ball back to the defence.

To me that's not attractive football really.

Steven_Hibs
16-01-2014, 11:49 PM

Really I've only seen Lewis play a good game once this season. Home to Killie! In fact probably 2 games in his whole career with the other against Killie at the 2007 final

Pete
17-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Really I've only seen Lewis play a good game once this season. Home to Killie! In fact probably 2 games in his whole career with the other against Killie at the 2007 final

Is there a full moon tonight?

Either that or the "missing" fans who don't actually see Hibernian live seem to have found their voice.

edinburghhibee
17-01-2014, 04:09 AM

If you have only seen Lewis play well in two games then my advice to you would be to start watching hibs more regularly because since TB has come in Lewis has been my MOTM on most occasions for us.

hungryhibs
17-01-2014, 07:48 AM
lewis for me is a brilliant wee player and since butcher has come in he his got more attacking and more confident a hope he dose even better with butcher in charge

JeMeSouviens
17-01-2014, 07:53 AM

Without being at all ITK, I think KT is being punted more because of his personality than his playing style. If you watched the Butcher lecture video that was doing the rounds, then you'll have seen that TB is very alert to possible malign influences and won't let them fester.

I think (hope) the long balls is a bit of short term fix. In the recent Killie game I thought we were much better. I'm hoping that's a pointer to how we're aiming to play.

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Without being at all ITK, I think KT is being punted more because of his personality than his playing style. If you watched the Butcher lecture video that was doing the rounds, then you'll have seen that TB is very alert to possible malign influences and won't let them fester.

I think (hope) the long balls is a bit of short term fix. In the recent Killie game I thought we were much better. I'm hoping that's a pointer to how we're aiming to play.

Kevin isn't enjoying the training aspect that's why he isn't being selected on match days. It's a lot more intense than it was under Fenlon. If it gets Hibernian results I'm all for it though. He's seemingly going try and get a gig in Amercia or Australia and was planning on going at the end of the season.

J-C
17-01-2014, 08:05 AM
If the rumours are true that KT fell out on the 1st days training due to not wanting to play one touch, then TBH he needs to go, you cannot have a player undermining the manager and coaching staff, so he may be going due to his personality clash rather than football style.

Gustavo Fring
17-01-2014, 08:26 AM
well 17 days into the transfer window and nobodys came in for KT yet

maybe he's not as good as some folk would like to think

jimmyboco1875
17-01-2014, 08:32 AM
If the rumours are true that KT fell out on the 1st days training due to not wanting to play one touch, then TBH he needs to go, you cannot have a player undermining the manager and coaching staff, so he may be going due to his personality clash rather than football style.

Exactly, I actually like kt as a player and would have him in my team every week but if this is true then he's right to get punted

MrSmith
17-01-2014, 09:01 AM
KT's a good player but I'd still have Lewis before him! Managers like Lewis because he is a model pro, hard working, committed, fit and enthusiastic! JC liked him very much for this reason. Lewis can play and is coming onto a game now. Hopefully he will fulfil the potential seen in him by our better managers! As for KT, good luck pal, thanks for coming back and helping in a tough period but your time has come and gone! Onwards and upwards!

The Sea-gull
17-01-2014, 09:02 AM

He's not really the sort of player teams will come in for until nearer the end of the transfer or after it closes if he is a free agent. Clubs will still not be sure of their exact budgets for the rest of the season and this only tends to be cleared up towards the end of the window or just after it closes.

If KT is looking to USA or Australia then it will be perfect timing for him to head over there as I think both those seasons start around March/April time. He may even sign on to another club here to keep him ticking over for a month or two before he goes or even join a club here until the end of the season as I think he can join up with a team in one of those leagues midway through their season in July time.

Despite his injuries, KT is still a good player at the right price. Suspect a few SPL teams, Championship teams and even a club in League 1 would be interested in him on a short term deal.

I personally believe he could still do a job for Hibs but maybe he doesn't fit into TB's style and not sure he has it in him, week in, week out. I suspect TB is looking for us to go a wee bit like he had ICT where by he goes with three in the middle, two wide and one up front. Thomson perhaps doesn't have the engine any more to be one of the runners in midfield (Craig and Robertson are ahead of him there) and it has never really been his game being the lone anchor in midfield so maybe it just doesn't really leave a regular place for him under TB. Don't see KT being the type who would hang around as a squad player.

Brightside
17-01-2014, 09:24 AM

You think Hanlon is a bomb scare. Ergo you know zilch about football. I think the council do Intro To Football lessons if that helps.

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 09:37 AM

Or maybe he's not interested in a domestic move ;)

Jdawg
17-01-2014, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=MWHIBBIES;3872922]Wrong.[/QUOTE Not wrong, no outstanding / really good attribute. His passing at times is shocking. No shock that he's nowhere near starting for TB.

brog
17-01-2014, 09:47 AM

Being in London John I obviously haven't seen as much of KT this season as yourself. In those games I did see however I sensed his frustration at the failure of players in front of him to make runs off the ball. On a number of occasions I saw KT step forward into space only to have to pass sideways as you say because no one took advantage of the opportunity he had created. Remember all of Kevin's starts this season came under PF & IMO its not just Lewis who has improved immeasurably under TB. Collins is now running with energy & purpose compared to previously as is young Jason C. I believe a player as gifted as KT could adapt & find a place in this team & improve the team. However it may be that 2 strong willed individuals are not prepared to compromise a bit for the greater good & in those circumstances you always have to back the Manager's judgment. If KT goes however & OTJ ( as an example ) stays I'll feel a tad disappointed.

Hibbyradge
17-01-2014, 09:53 AM
If KT goes however & OTJ ( as an example ) stays I'll feel a tad disappointed.

OTJ is more direct than KT and he has more shots.

From what little I've gleaned from TBs comments, I'd have thought those attributes would be more appealing to him.

Jdawg
17-01-2014, 09:55 AM
You think Hanlon is a bomb scare. Ergo you know zilch about football. I think the council do Intro To Football lessons if that helps.

Ouch!!!

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 10:13 AM
OTJ is more direct than KT and he has more shots.

From what little I've gleaned from TBs comments, I'd have thought those attributes would be more appealing to him.

OTJ is gash. :agree:

scoopyboy
17-01-2014, 10:16 AM

He doesn't want to go, he wants to play for Hibs.

My understanding is because he wants to stay and Hibs want him to go then he feels he is entitled to seek a pay off.

If he wanted to go he would simply ask to be released without any money.

My take is a compromise will be reached and he will officially be released on the 31st.

Eternal Hibbie
17-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Lots of respect for what the new management team have achieved in a short time but for the life of me I can't see what Tudor-Jones brings to the team that Thomson doesn't - except maybe height !

JeMeSouviens
17-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Lots of respect for what the new management team have achieved in a short time but for the life of me I can't see what Tudor-Jones brings to the team that Thomson doesn't - except maybe height !

Maybe OTJ doesn't throw his toys out the pram and decide what training he'll actually participate in? The KT story might not be true but if it is, then he's being shipped out as a bad apple, imo.

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Maybe OTJ doesn't throw his toys out the pram and decide what training he'll actually participate in? The KT story might not be true but if it is, then he's being shipped out as a bad apple, imo.

He's still gash. What about Taiwo? Why release or tell him to go and not Tudor Jones? :confused:

Eternal Hibbie
17-01-2014, 11:22 AM

And if the story is a load of pap then we really don't need to hear it do we, hardly right, the guy wanted back and played for nowt without getting bad mouthed on a rumour.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

flash
17-01-2014, 11:41 AM
He's still gash. What about Taiwo? Why release or tell him to go and not Tudor Jones? :confused:

Why not contact Hibs and ask the manager.

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 11:45 AM

I was replying to the reason Thomson may have been told to GTF and not OTJ hotshot. :aok:

Biggie
17-01-2014, 11:47 AM

awe Flash that's so yesterday...blobby pioneered that years ago...:greengrin

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-01-2014, 11:49 AM
I was replying to the reason Thomson may have been told to GTF and not OTJ hotshot. :aok:

Cause Taiwo is gash. Cannae run or shoot and only goes sideways.

Jones is massive and is starting to impose himself a bit more (won two key headers when he came on in the Hearts game).

KeithTheHibby
17-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Cause Taiwo is gash. Cannae run or shoot and only goes sideways.

Jones is massive and is starting to impose himself a bit more (won two key headers when he came on in the Hearts game).

And those 2 headers are pretty much all he has done in 6 months at Hibs. He has never been more than a bit part player under Fenlon or Butcher. Sam Stanton is more likely to come on ahead of OTJ which had also been the case.
I would keep KT over OTJ any day of the week.

It could ultimately boil down to money. To punt KT, very little with 6 months left on his contract. OTJ has 18 more therefore more expensive.

Billy Whizz
17-01-2014, 12:48 PM
And those 2 headers are pretty much all he has done in 6 months at Hibs. He has never been more than a bit part player under Fenlon or Butcher. Sam Stanton is more likely to come on ahead of OTJ which had also been the case.
I would keep KT over OTJ any day of the week.

It could ultimately boil down to money. To punt KT, very little with 6 months left on his contract. OTJ has 18 more therefore more expensive.

I thought there were a few rumours on here a few weeks ago, that OTJ may be on his way as well?

Bishop Hibee
17-01-2014, 12:49 PM
So let me get this straight. We loved KT then he went to oldco and we hated him, then he came back and their was a love/hate thang going on and now he's probably leaving we're still divided.

Hopefully stanton will play from the start,have a good game and we'll move on.

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2014, 01:32 PM
OTJ is gash. :agree:

So a player who's played a grand total of 13 games for Hibs, at least half of these I'd think as a late sub should be shipped out forthwith because in your genius analysis of football "he is gash".

Didn't play much under Fenlon for whatever reason, then Butcher has hardly changed the starting line-up, so dont you think it's maybe just a tad early to judge a player who Butcher rates, is a current internationalist and as far as I can recall hasn't done anything to warrant the loathe fest you seem to have for him? Did he perchance molest your hamster or gob in your pint?

number9dream
17-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Have any of our "gang of four" been away training with other clubs?

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 01:36 PM
So a player who's played a grand total of 13 games for Hibs, at least half of these I'd think as a late sub should be shipped out forthwith because in your genius analysis of football "he is gash".

Didn't play much under Fenlon for whatever reason, then Butcher has hardly changed the starting line-up, so dont you think it's maybe just a tad early to judge a player who Butcher rates, is a current internationalist and as far as I can recall hasn't done anything to warrant the loathe fest you seem to have for him? Did he perchance molest your hamster or gob in your pint?

He was gash at Inverness also and can't get in the team. Whenever he has played he has brought zero to the table. If he was good enough he would be getting played by not only the man who brought him to the club but also his previous manager.

But aye, he won 2 headers against hearts.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 03:18 PM
He was gash at Inverness also and can't get in the team. Whenever he has played he has brought zero to the table. If he was good enough he would be getting played by not only the man who brought him to the club but also his previous manager.

Exactly this.

Also It seems strange that Taiwo has been told to go as when he came on at St Mirren I thought he improved us and we started creating more in the final third.

jeffers
17-01-2014, 03:26 PM
I find it hard to believe the decision to KT go is purely based on his ability. He is a far better player than OTJ, a player Pat Fenlon felt didn't kick a ball for him once he signed.

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Being in London John I obviously haven't seen as much of KT this season as yourself. In those games I did see however I sensed his frustration at the failure of players in front of him to make runs off the ball. On a number of occasions I saw KT step forward into space only to have to pass sideways as you say because no one took advantage of the opportunity he had created. Remember all of Kevin's starts this season came under PF & IMO its not just Lewis who has improved immeasurably under TB. Collins is now running with energy & purpose compared to previously as is young Jason C. I believe a player as gifted as KT could adapt & find a place in this team & improve the team. However it may be that 2 strong willed individuals are not prepared to compromise a bit for the greater good & in those circumstances you always have to back the Manager's judgment. If KT goes however & OTJ ( as an example ) stays I'll feel a tad disappointed.

The 'nobody moving for him' argument is often put forward B but maybe that movement was stifled by the fact that KT would still want to make the safe pass regardless!

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 03:33 PM

Watched him a lot there did you?

Stevie Reid
17-01-2014, 03:36 PM

Did you watch Inverness a lot in the two seasons he was there? I saw him absolutely run the show for them when they beat us 2-1 at ER back in March 2013, when our midfield pairing was Taiwo and Thomson (two players, FWIW, that I would be happy for us to retain).

OTJ has certainly had an inauspicious start for us, but to write him off as "gash" based on that so far, is premature to say the least. To declare him as being gash at Inverness is just plain daft - he missed 6 months of his first season due to injury, but was still offered a new contract, and made 54 appearances for them overall. He made 39 appearances for them last year, when they finished 4th in the SPL and reached the League Cup semi final. He was offered a new contract there and Butcher was very disappointed when he left.

FWIW, he did very well when he came on against Hearts. I haven't seen him play since then, but he may get his chance when Robertson is suspended.

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Did you watch Inverness a lot in the two seasons he was there? I saw him absolutely run the show for them when they beat us 2-1 at ER back in March 2013, when our midfield pairing was Taiwo and Thomson (two players, FWIW, that I would be happy for us to retain).

OTJ has certainly had an inauspicious start for us, but to write him off as "gash" based on that so far, is premature to say the least. To declare him as being "gash" at Inverness is just plain daft - he missed 6 months of his first season due to injury, but was still offered a new contract, and made 54 appearances for them overall. He made 39 appearances for them last year, when they finished 4th in the SPL and reached the League Cup semi final.

FWIW, he did very well when he came on against Hearts. I haven't seen him play since then, but he may get his chance when Robertson is suspended.

Stevie, Stevie, Stevie the use of facts is wasted on occasion :wink:

Stevie Reid
17-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Stevie, Stevie, Stevie the use of facts is wasted on occasion :wink:

I'll never learn JB!

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 03:46 PM
I'll never learn JB!

:greengrin

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Given that your "couldnt get in the team" argument has been blown out of the water, what do you base your "he was gash at Inverness" statement on? Always decent when he played against Hibs (I hesitate to use the phrase "us" at this stage for obvious reasons).

You know what, he may turn out to be a duff, but presumably you thought the same of Claros after his inauspicious start?

Fair twists ma bawsack when people jump to probably wrong conclusions on the basis of diddly and can't back the argument up with anything other than repetition of the original statement.

Oh, by the way, presumably you write off anyone else not playing on the basis of If he was good enough he would be getting played...

hibee_nation
17-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Typical reaction on here to an opinion

Typical reply to a yamish opinion is the correct answer.

Aldo
17-01-2014, 04:55 PM

;-D

He went very quite last nite after no one bit???

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 06:07 PM

And in true hibs.net fashion bring out the "yam" card! Haha.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 06:38 PM
And in true hibs.net fashion bring out the "yam" card! Haha.

I rate KT and want hibs to play attractive football. Must be a "yam".

Inch Hibs
17-01-2014, 06:46 PM

It's not just that "because I went a bit quiet" which means I had other stuff on I must be a Jambo?

Kevin Thomson is twice the player that another Fenlon flop Tudor jones is. He done nothing to impress whilst at Inverness, didn't impress Fenlon to start and has done nothing under his old manager Butcher!

Surely if he was "outstanding" last season under Butcher he would be first in the team, but no, he's made a 20 min appearance cause Robertson got injured (whilst fouled in the build up to their jammy as **** equaliser) in the derby.

Tudor Jones is a waste of a wage. Anyone saying different baffles me. He's never good enough if we want to move on and need shot of him pronto. Why Fenlon signed him with Taiwo, Thomson, Craig, Robertson all doing the same is baffling.

Kato
17-01-2014, 07:16 PM

What about his lack of mobility and his propensity to hold up play?

Aldo
17-01-2014, 07:17 PM
I think we are all just going to have to move on as KT will be away soon enough.

He has a choice either stay, not play and puck up his wage or find a new team and put himself back in shop window.

Either way I don't think or I'll be very very surprised to see KT play for the 1st team again.

Kato
17-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Anyone saying different baffles me.

Consider yourself baffled. I'm guessing it happens a lot.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 07:33 PM
What about his lack of mobility and his propensity to hold up play?

KT has played at a level no other hibs player has got close to FACT.

I used to love watching him dominate the likes of Barry Ferguson in the middle of the park. Granted that was before his injury hit spell at Middlesbrough but what I saw against Celtic in the 1-1 game tells me he still has that kind of performance in his locker.

We are all excited by the butcher effect but that doesn't mean we have to agree with every decision he makes. From a purely footballing view the loss of KT is a big one.

Aldo
17-01-2014, 07:45 PM
KT has played at a level no other hibs player has got close to FACT. I used to love watching him dominate the likes of Barry Ferguson in the middle of the park. Granted that was before his injury hit spell at Middlesbrough but what I saw against Celtic in the 1-1 game tells me he still has that kind of performance in his locker. We are all excited by the butcher effect but that doesn't mean we have to agree with every decision he makes. From a purely footballing view the loss of KT is a big one.

KT first major injury was against Partick at ER when he ended up being out for the remainder of season. He then spent a lot of the time fleeting in and out of team getting over his injury. He was club capt but when Collins appeared on the scene his Hibs career ended and he moved to der Hun.

He struggled to find the form that got him the move and after scoring the winner in the OF derby he injured himself again.

He moved to Middlesborough where he broke his leg and tbh was never the same player. His form for us has been very inconsistent and has shown his true ability in about 4 or 5 games since his return.

Sorry but a player that has played at a level you deem higher than any other current Hibs player he doesn't and hasn't shown it enough in my books.

I was more than delighted that he signed but a player if his quality should shine in games but as I say this hasn't been the case

Kato
17-01-2014, 07:49 PM

Maybe he's just too old then. I remember Alex Edwards but wouldn't want him now.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Maybe he's just too old then. I remember Alex Edwards but wouldn't want him now.

What, 29?

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 08:41 PM
KT first major injury was against Partick at ER when he ended up being out for the remainder of season. He then spent a lot of the time fleeting in and out of team getting over his injury. He was club capt but when Collins appeared on the scene his Hibs career ended and he moved to der Hun.

He struggled to find the form that got him the move and after scoring the winner in the OF derby he injured himself again.

He moved to Middlesborough where he broke his leg and tbh was never the same player. His form for us has been very inconsistent and has shown his true ability in about 4 or 5 games since his return.

Sorry but a player that has played at a level you deem higher than any other current Hibs player he doesn't and hasn't shown it enough in my books.

I was more than delighted that he signed but a player if his quality should shine in games but as I say this hasn't been the case

Exactly, he came back from that injury at Partick to have a successful career at a high level. He tore his cruciate that game too IIRC and that can be a worse injury than a leg break. Who is to say he can't find that form again?

You'd be a fool to write him off IMO.

Aldo
17-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Exactly, he came back from that injury at Partick to have a successful career at a high level. He tore his cruciate that game too IIRC and that can be a worse injury than a leg break. Who is to say he can't find that form again? You'd be a fool to write him off IMO.

I've not written him off. He's not in the plans if the current management team.

If that's the case I trust their judgement and if it means moving players on then so be it.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I've not written him off. He's not in the plans if the current management team.

If that's the case I trust their judgement and if it means moving players on then so be it.

A decision I don't agree with but we're all entitled to our own opinion aren't we?

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2014, 08:50 PM

I used to love watching him dominate the likes of Barry Ferguson in the middle of the park. Granted that was before his injury hit spell at Middlesbrough but what I saw against Celtic in the 1-1 game tells me he still has that kind of performance in his locker.

We are all excited by the butcher effect but that doesn't mean we have to agree with every decision he makes. From a purely footballing view the loss of KT is a big one.

So you admit to being excited by the impact that Butcher has had.

This impact has been achieved without playing KT

So "from a purely footballing point of view" - whatever that means - his loss is, ergo, not been a big one. I'll supply some facts rather than cliched statement if you like. As a primarily defensive midfielder, we have conceded on average 0.66 goals per game, not bad by any standard, particularly when you consider where we were. We have created more shots and more opportunity than was the case with the same squad previously.

KT is a decent footballer. I cant comment on his attitude, i've only heard rumour.
However, given that we are now delivering more exciting games to watch with better outcomes, it is apparent that his type of player - and he isn't a shorter clone of OTJ in player type - isn't likely to figure in the type of fast-break attack that TB likes. The way ICT played against us at ER for the last couple of seasons was electric to watch as a result of the way the ball was moved forward quickly - not long ball, but fast. KT doesn't have that in his locker I'm afraid, hence his likely imminent departure.

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 08:58 PM
So you admit to being excited by the impact that Butcher has had.

This impact has been achieved without playing KT

So "from a purely footballing point of view" - whatever that means - his loss is, ergo, not been a big one. I'll supply some facts rather than cliched statement if you like. As a primarily defensive midfielder, we have conceded on average 0.66 goals per game, not bad by any standard, particularly when you consider where we were. We have created more shots and more opportunity than was the case with the same squad previously.

KT is a decent footballer. I cant comment on his attitude, i've only heard rumour.
However, given that we are now delivering more exciting games to watch with better outcomes, it is apparent that his type of player - and he isn't a shorter clone of OTJ in player type - isn't likely to figure in the type of fast-break attack that TB likes. The way ICT played against us at ER for the last couple of seasons was electric to watch as a result of the way the ball was moved forward quickly - not long ball, but fast. KT doesn't have that in his locker I'm afraid, hence his likely imminent departure.

Firstly, results haven't improved that greatly i.e we haven't beaten a top 6 team yet.

Secondly - electric?! Is his Inverness caley you're talking about? It's Richie Foran not Mario Gotze!

Steven_Hibs
17-01-2014, 08:59 PM
KT is our best player. Sideways passes and back passes. Least he passes the ball. Unlike others who prefer the punt

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 09:05 PM
All you KT lovers need to accept he's not in the plans. End of

3pm
17-01-2014, 09:19 PM

Naw! :o)

Aldo
17-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Firstly, results haven't improved that greatly i.e we haven't beaten a top 6 team yet. Secondly - electric?! Is his Inverness caley you're talking about? It's Richie Foran not Mario Gotze!

Results haven't improved..... 2 defeats in 9 scoring goals. Next round of the cup.

I would say over 16,000 Hibs fans will disagree with you that results and things haven't improved.

Edinburgh Derby says it all for me.

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Firstly, results haven't improved that greatly i.e we haven't beaten a top 6 team yet.

Secondly - electric?! Is his Inverness caley you're talking about? It's Richie Foran not Mario Gotze!

You either weren't at the games or know hee-haw about football. ICT got the ball forward with pace and support. It's not individual players pace here, it's the the way the ball and players move. Look at Lewis against killie and you'll see what I mean.

I do suspect you're a hearts fan, by the way. All the hallmarks so far.

The Voice Of Reason
17-01-2014, 10:16 PM
KT is our best player. Sideways passes and back passes. Least he passes the ball. Unlike others who prefer the punt

On Hibs TV Danny Handling is asked who is the best player he's played with.

His answer :-

Kevin Thomson

Shame it hasn't worked out for KT under the new regime :boo hoo:

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 10:22 PM

Point me at a post where someone says that

RIP Bestie
17-01-2014, 10:22 PM
A decision I don't agree with but we're all entitled to our own opinion aren't we?
Ha. Not on here. Try saying McPake's sh**e! :wink:

Jonnyboy
17-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Ha. Not on here. Try saying McPake's sh**e! :wink:

He could say that. You have often enough

RIP Bestie
17-01-2014, 10:32 PM
He could say that. You have often enough
:dunno:

EskbankHibee
17-01-2014, 10:32 PM
You either weren't at the games or know hee-haw about football. ICT got the ball forward with pace and support. It's not individual players pace here, it's the the way the ball and players move. Look at Lewis against killie and you'll see what I mean.

I do suspect you're a hearts fan, by the way. All the hallmarks so far.

The way you talk about ICT makes me wonder how much you know about football. What I saw that day was a heartless Hibs performance rather than an 'electric' Caley Thistle.

Even the season before at ER we outplayed them first half (Wotherspoon screamer) and the game only ended in a draw due to Conor peppers goal being allowed after what I saw as a clear foul.

Calling me a hearts fan because I disagree with you is pathetic

hibees 7062
17-01-2014, 10:50 PM

FACT :greengrin

Twa Cairpets
17-01-2014, 11:07 PM
The way you talk about ICT makes me wonder how much you know about football. What I saw that day was a heartless Hibs performance rather than an 'electric' Caley Thistle.

Even the season before at ER we outplayed them first half (Wotherspoon screamer) and the game only ended in a draw due to Conor peppers goal being allowed after what I saw as a clear foul.

Calling me a hearts fan because I disagree with you is pathetic

No, I suspect you're a Hearts fan because in your relatively few posts (no, not a crime) you've hardly been effusive in your support for Hibs. If you're not you're not, no big deal to me, but just thought I'd state my current assumption.
I'm not saying this because I disagree with you. I disagree with lots of .netters on stuff. I'm disagreeing with you because I think you're talking keech.
If you'd care to engage your reading skills, you'd see I said very specifically that iCT moved the ball forward fast and that that was impressive the term "electric" was possibly too much, but it was impressive. I can see what other teams are doing well, and last season they did it exceptionally. In the 2-0 at ER this year the goals game through this type of football - fast break and high pressing that isn't KTs game. He's not a bad player, just doesn't fit into the way we'll likely play most games.
Notice also you didn't respond to the fact your claims on OTJ were bollocks.

Steven_Hibs
17-01-2014, 11:09 PM

Says what? Unlike others? Other players, not posters :aok:

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:54 AM

Was his injury not at Dens park, last day of the season?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:55 AM

It's not end of. Him not being in plans doesn't stop people having an opinion. Get over it and stop trying to boss folk.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 10:56 AM

Why would players who enjoy the punt post on here? Try reading properly.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Was his injury not at Dens park, last day of the season?

Nope it was against thistle at ER.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Nope it was against thistle at ER.

Cool no worries I'm sure he broke his leg at Dens can remember him getting stretchered off.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Cool no worries I'm sure he broke his leg at Dens can remember him getting stretchered off.

Don't think he ever broke his leg whilst playing for us but did against Smellic at hunbrox for der Hun.

Also broke his leg pre season I think for Boro.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Don't think he ever broke his leg whilst playing for us but did against Smellic at hunbrox for der Hun.

Also broke his leg pre season I think for Boro.

Ok mate, I'm talking *****, thought he got injured in blobbys last game in Dundee.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Butcher bemoaning lack of quality. Where can we find a player that's an international and played in a European final? That type of quality

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Butcher bemoaning lack of quality. Where can we find a player that's an international and played in a European final? That type of quality

Not if his attitude is wrong.

Complete clash of personalities with MM I'm told. Nothing to do with a falling out with Butcher. Malpas does the training, Kevin hates it, isn't selected.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Not if his attitude is wrong.

Complete clash of personalities with MM I'm told. Nothing to do with a falling out with Butcher. Malpas does the training, Kevin hates it, isn't selected.

Thomson got a point? What were our tactics today? Long balls to Harris and Stevenson? 'Electric' stuff!!

Heisenberg
18-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Thomson got a point? What were our tactics today? Long balls to Harris and Stevenson? 'Electric' stuff!!

Kevin Thomson dosent get to decide the tactics. If he dosent want to get in line with the management team he can **** off.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Kevin Thomson dosent get to decide the tactics. If he dosent want to get in line with the management team he can **** off.
Remember that's just a rumour!

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Not if his attitude is wrong. Complete clash of personalities with MM I'm told. Nothing to do with a falling out with Butcher. Malpas does the training, Kevin hates it, isn't selected.

And quite rightly so. It's a team game and no one player is bigger than the team/club.

Just because you are who you are doesn't mean you start every week. You have to show the right attitude and aptitude and lead from the front.

No space for Billy big boots or primo's IMHO

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:06 PM

Why are we still going on and on about Thomson. He's not the manager or coach..... He's a player like the other players.

Today was a clear indication that the 4 being told they can go will never play for the first team again.

I am happy with the judgement and decisions of the management team. 11 games in and yes there is a long way to go but I am not expecting miracles.

Time to move on (again)

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:07 PM

That's nothing to do with the training.

He doesn't refuse to train etc he was just very vocal when the management team arrived (a bit like under Collins) and fell out with MM big time. Since then he's trained as normal with the squad but isn't getting a look in.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:08 PM
And quite rightly so. It's a team game and no one player is bigger than the team/club.

Just because you are who you are doesn't mean you start every week. You have to show the right attitude and aptitude and lead from the front.

No space for Billy big boots or primo's IMHO

He's not though, he's expressing his opinion.

Remember he played for us for nothing only to be told he's not needed anymore. He's not got a problem.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:12 PM
He's not though, he's expressing his opinion. Remember he played for us for nothing only to be told he's not needed anymore. He's not got a problem.

Last season he played for nothing but signed a contract.... This season he is being paid. Paid to do as he's told by his immediate bosses.... MM being coach and TB as manager. What they say goes and if he's no happy and doesnt want to do as they tell you then it's his look out and he suffers the consequences.

He may or may not of got away with it with Fenlon but he won't get away with it with the current management team.

A rightly so.

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:12 PM
That's nothing to do with the training.

He doesn't refuse to train etc he was just very vocal when the management team arrived (a bit like under Collins) and fell out with MM big time. Since then he's trained as normal with the squad but isn't getting a look in.

Twice when he's been at Hibs and we've appointed a manager who's a bigger name than him he's gone in the huff. Wants to be the big fish I reckon. He's not - see you later.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:15 PM
It's not end of. Him not being in plans doesn't stop people having an opinion. Get over it and stop trying to boss folk.

:faf: Good one

Are you trying to boss me and others into believing KT has a future at ER? :wink:

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Why are we still going on and on about Thomson. He's not the manager or coach..... He's a player like the other players.

Today was a clear indication that the 4 being told they can go will never play for the first team again.

I am happy with the judgement and decisions of the management team. 11 games in and yes there is a long way to go but I am not expecting miracles.

Time to move on (again)

How is today a clear indication the four players can go?? Thy weren't even in the squad and their replacements were 3 nil down at half time!

We need to add quality and KT has that in abundance

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Time to move on (again)

Careful Aldo, you'll get accused of bossing folk :wink:

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Last season he played for nothing but signed a contract.... This season he is being paid. Paid to do as he's told by his immediate bosses.... MM being coach and TB as manager. What they say goes and if he's no happy and doesnt want to do as they tell you then it's his look out and he suffers the consequences.

He may or may not of got away with it with Fenlon but he won't get away with it with the current management team.

A rightly so.

He's doing what he's asked to do in training. That's not the issue. The issue is he's fallen out with MM and there is no way back.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:18 PM
:faf: Good one

Are you trying to boss me and others into believing KT has a future at ER? :wink:

Truth hurt?

He's no future at Easter Road. Please point me on the direction of where I said that boss.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:20 PM
How is today a clear indication the four players can go?? Thy weren't even in the squad and their replacements were 3 nil down at half time!

We need to add quality and KT has that in abundance

Because although we had ***** like Maybury in defence and craig playing the holding role the 4 where nowhere near the squad.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Truth hurt?

He's no future at Easter Road. Please point me on the direction of where I said that boss.

OK I'll try again. Do you think KT has a future at ER?

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Terry Butcher said the reason we only named 6 subs was because we had injuries and players who didn't deserve a place on the bench. That's pretty clear to me!

We were well beaten by a poor st Mirren side. TB got it wrong today.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:25 PM
OK I'll try again. Do you think KT has a future at ER?

If you read my posts that state he's fallen out with MM and been told he can leave it suggests the opposite. And read the first sentence of the post you replied to mate.

Kt has no future at the club and will head to America or Oz.

Thecat23
18-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Because although we had ***** like Maybury in defence and craig playing the holding role the 4 where nowhere near the squad.

Maybury done well today for a guy who isn't playing week in week out.

I'll tell you right now KT does not have a future at Hibs. The way he spoke to MM was disrespectful and also hasn't apologized. His time with Hibs is up sadly. No doubt he's still got talent but he won't be missed I don't think when Butcher brings in his own team.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:26 PM
He's doing what he's asked to do in training. That's not the issue. The issue is he's fallen out with MM and there is no way back.

And you know this because???? I heard the opposite hence the fall out.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:26 PM
If you read my posts that state he's fallen out with MM and been told he can leave it suggests the opposite. And read the first sentence of the post you replied to mate.

Kt has no future at the club and will head to America or Oz.

When he does will you stop banging on about him 'boss?'

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:28 PM

I'll tell you right now KT does not have a future at Hibs. The way he spoke to MM was disrespectful and also hasn't apologized. His time with Hibs is up sadly. No doubt he's still got talent but he won't be missed I don't think when Butcher brings in his own team.

That will be amazing when Thomson is replaced by a Ross draper who can punt the ball for miles.

What is this "the way Thomson spoke to MM chat". Where's your source please?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:28 PM

I didn't say he did mate. I said the opposite he fell out with Malpas, like he did Collins and has burnt his bridges with the manager.

I think he won't be missed either and I trust the management team to bring in the correct players. If Kevin doesn't fit into the plans then so be it.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:29 PM
How is today a clear indication the four players can go?? Thy weren't even in the squad and their replacements were 3 nil down at half time! We need to add quality and KT has that in abundance

Get over it. He won't play again regardless. As I've said he's a quality player on his game but barring one or 2 games he's done not a lot. You say he has quality and played at a higher level than anyone else. Means nowt.

He should show it.... He doesn't. He does it when he wants to.

His time has now been and gone.

Managers decision.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:29 PM
And you know this because???? I heard the opposite hence the fall out.

I know this because I know Kevin. Read the cats post.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:30 PM
When he does will you stop banging on about him 'boss?'

Only if you stop having needless and uncalled for pops at me like you are.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Maybury done well today for a guy who isn't playing week in week out. I'll tell you right now KT does not have a future at Hibs. The way he spoke to MM was disrespectful and also hasn't apologized. His time with Hibs is up sadly. No doubt he's still got talent but he won't be missed I don't think when Butcher brings in his own team.

This.

Pete
That will be amazing when Thomson is replaced by a Ross draper who can punt the ball for miles.

Do you like the way ICT play?

Inch Hibs

He's totally correct. He slagged off Malpas training and called him some stuff that should probably be kept in house. Malpas did give as much back though it has to be said but they are the bosses.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:32 PM
That will be amazing when Thomson is replaced by a Ross draper who can punt the ball for miles. What is this "the way Thomson spoke to MM chat". Where's your source please?

Source is 100% spot on.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Do you like the way ICT play?

No.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Only if you stop having needless and uncalled for pops at me like you are.

Pops at you? Disagreeing with you aye.

Inch Hibs
This.

How can you say "this" when saying you heard the exact opposite that they fell out??

Inch Hibs
Pops at you? Disagreeing with you aye.

Ok. No hard feelings mate.

Pete
No.

What's wrong with it?

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I know this because I know Kevin. Read the cats post.

I do regularly.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:36 PM
No.

Apparently they played a good going Aberdeen side off the park today. That's the Aberdeen side the media have already crowned runners up

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:37 PM
I do regularly.

So how can you say it's the exact opposite of what I said? I said Kevin and mm fell out and he's done for at the club. What's the exact opposite? How can cat be 100% right when I said the same?

Mental.

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 07:37 PM

I'm not his source but I can tell you it did happen.

My source is an employee of Hibernian FC who I will not name.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:38 PM
How can you say "this" when saying you heard the exact opposite that they fell out??

You said that he was doing what he was told in training. I said he didn't or wasn't hence the falling out.

So I was right in agreeing with TC

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Apparently they played a good going Aberdeen side off the park today. That's the Aberdeen side the media have already crowned runners up

And a side that has pumped us home and away (well both teams have)

I'll take a style of play Inverness play every day of the week if it has similar or greater results.

Well done Yogi by the way.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:39 PM

Were you happy with John Hughes?

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:39 PM
And a side that has pumped us home and away (well both teams have)

I'll take a style of play Inverness play every day of the week if it has similar or greater results.

Well done Yogi by the way.

Agreed 100%

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:40 PM
So how can you say it's the exact opposite of what I said? I said Kevin and mm fell out and he's done for at the club. What's the exact opposite? How can cat be 100% right when I said the same? Mental.

Read my posts. You said he was doing what he was told but he fell out with MM.

I said he didn't want to do the training and they fell out. So it's not opposite.

Inch Hibs
You said that he was doing what he was told in training. I said he didn't or wasn't hence the falling out.

Cat never mentioned what he was doing in training mate. He said he spoke to MM disgracefully that was it.

EskbankHibee

Pathetic

Aldo
18-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Cat never mentioned what he was doing in training mate. He said he spoke to MM disgracefully that was it.

Never ins.

I'll just not saw anything more on this subject.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Pathetic

Why is it pathetic? Because it doesn't fit your argument?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Read my posts. You said he was doing what he was told but he fell out with MM.

I said he didn't want to do the training and they fell out. So it's not opposite.

No they fell out because Kev has a big mouth. As confirmed by Cat. He said nothing about not wanting to do the training. He trains every day with the first team. Him and TT actually train even harder now.

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 07:42 PM

I can confirm he definitely hasn't been doing what's been asked from him at training and he's been pretty petulant and unprofessional deliberatley going against what TB and MM want.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Why is it pathetic? Because it doesn't fit your argument?

1)Why even say that if you can't back it up?

2) Even if it is true, if that employee has trusted him with info he's a pretty bad friend for spreading it around Internet forums

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:43 PM

scoops, can you confirm that Thomson trains with the first team and hasn't refused to do any training?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:44 PM
I can confirm he definitely hasn't been doing what's been asked from him at training and he's been pretty petulant and unprofessional deliberatley going against what TB and MM want.

Rubbish. Complete made up stuff.

He's gutted he's being asked to leave and is training harder than ever.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:45 PM

2) Even if it is true, if that employee has trusted him with info he's a pretty bad friend for spreading it around Internet forums

It's hardly spreading things around the internet if no name is attached though is it?

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:46 PM
It's hardly spreading things around the internet if no name is attached though is it?

Apart from the names of Kevin Thomson and Maurice Malpas?

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:47 PM

IH you've already confirmed you know KT and fair play to you for backing him up. I'm assuming he's told you his version of events and you've believed him, which is also fair enough but others have heard differently it seems

Danderhall Hibs
No they fell out because Kev has a big mouth. As confirmed by Cat. He said nothing about not wanting to do the training. He trains every day with the first team. Him and TT actually train even harder now.

Disappointing to hear that they weren't giving their all prior to being told to bolt.

Jonnyboy
Apart from the names of Kevin Thomson and Maurice Malpas?

What? Your post referred to his 'friend' not KT and MM

PatHead
18-01-2014, 07:48 PM

Over the years TC and scoops have provided us with good information. Think it is very disrespectful of you to come on shouting your mouth off. Why do you not just go and troll elsewhere?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 07:49 PM
IH you've already confirmed you know KT and fair play to you for backing him up. I'm assuming he's told you his version of events and you've believed him, which is also fair enough but others have heard differently it seems

Aye fair play mate.

scoopyboy
scoops, can you confirm that Thomson trains with the first team and hasn't refused to do any training?

My understanding is Kevin Thomson trains with the first team, does well in training and is available for selection.

He wants to play for Hibs but Hibs do not want him.

I find this sad but I see no way back.

SMAXXA

So you believe when the starting team shape up against the rest and some if the u20s on a Friday, KT deliberately keeping the ball and telling all the young guys not to listen to how they want the team to play and just keep the ball is doing him good and showing the correct attitude yes?

Pete
18-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Were you happy with John Hughes?

That was Terrys team and the way we will eventually be playing.

You don't agree with the way we play and you don't like the fact that Thomson isn't playing. These things aren't going to change while Terry's here and he's at the start of a long reign so you'd better get used to it.

Its almost as if you're here to simply disagree with the fundamental changes that are happening.

Thecat23
18-01-2014, 07:52 PM
It goes back to the first week of training. MM wanted a high tempo one touch game to be played. Thomson wanted to take more touches and MM told him no that's not how we're doing this. Got a bit heated and TB backed MM as he should tbh.

Shame it's not working as Kevin has talent but Hibs want it quicker up the park and don't think Kevin plays this way and has told him to find a club.

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Over the years TC and scoops have provided us with good information. Think it is very disrespectful of you to come on shouting your mouth off. Why do you not just go and troll elsewhere?

It's not trolling it's offering a different opinion. And why should I believe a guy who says he has a "source" but won't say who?

I think Thomson will be a loss.

Some people say he won't be cause he slows the game down.

Others say its because of a bust up between him and MM

Others reckon it's a financial decision.

At the end of the day we were well beaten today and I think he should have played.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 07:57 PM
It's not trolling it's offering a different opinion. And why should I believe a guy who says he has a "source" but won't say who?

At the end of the day we were well beaten today and I think he should have played.

It's your right to think that but I disagree. KT would have made no difference to the outcome IMO. St Mirren's three goals came from pace and precise passing. They'd have left KT in their wake

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:00 PM
So you believe when the starting team shape up against the rest and some if the u20s on a Friday, KT deliberately keeping the ball and telling all the young guys not to listen to how they want the team to play and just keep the ball is doing him good and showing the correct attitude yes?

Read Scoopy and Cats posts. Cheers. Whatever you have been told is rubbish.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:01 PM
My understanding is Kevin Thomson trains with the first team, does well in training and is available for selection.

He wants to play for Hibs but Hibs do not want him.

I find this sad but I see no way back.

Thanks mate. Completely correct. It's Kevin's fault for opening his mouth but questioning his professionalism is completely wrong as he does what's asked in training.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:03 PM
It goes back to the first week of training. MM wanted a high tempo one touch game to be played. Thomson wanted to take more touches and MM told him no that's not how we're doing this. Got a bit heated and TB backed MM as he should tbh.

Shame it's not working as Kevin has talent but Hibs want it quicker up the park and don't think Kevin plays this way and has told him to find a club.

As well as Kevin and Malpas having words about the careers and managerial career of both your spot on.

And aye, massive shame and waste. I love hibs and Kevin's a mate. I trust the managers on this one, just annoys me people making up rubbish to slander a guy that played for us for nothing last season. He's a tit though, and he knows it.

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Read Scoopy and Cats posts. Cheers. Whatever you have been told is rubbish.

I think you will find that my source doesn't get any better and you are 100% incorrect if you believe what I have been told is rubbish, unfortunately despite me hoping for better from him it's true.

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Pathetic

I'm pathetic?

You now have forty odd posts and every one seems to be simply knocking other posters and yet its me that's pathetic.

There's plenty of posters on here who can vouch for me and the accuracy of my posting.

If you want to hold a poll on who is the more pathetic between the two of us I'm happy to put a healthy wager on the outcome.

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Thanks mate. Completely correct. It's Kevin's fault for opening his mouth but questioning his professionalism is completely wrong as he does what's asked in training.

Apart from playing one touch?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:07 PM
I think you will find that my source doesn't get any better and you are 100% incorrect if you believe what I have been told is rubbish, unfortunately despite me hoping for better from him it's true.

I'll go with Scoopy and cat if you don't mind. Even if you are malpas your not telling the truth.

Kevin trains with the team, him and TT harder than ever, does everything asked and is really popular. That is facts mate. His falling out with Malpas means he is finished at the club and he's gutted but hasn't said sorry as won't do as they don't get on. That's the truth. I wouldn't come on here, say this in hope that two of the most trustee in the know posters on this site would say the exact same.

Thecat23
18-01-2014, 08:08 PM
As well as Kevin and Malpas having words about the careers and managerial career of both your spot on.

And aye, massive shame and waste. I love hibs and Kevin's a mate. I trust the managers on this one, just annoys me people making up rubbish to slander a guy that played for us for nothing last season. He's a tit though, and he knows it.

It's hard reading stuff when it's a mate, I get like that with Kenny. Like you I think it's a shame, never had an issue with Kevin met him a few times through Kenny and Wes!

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Apart from playing one touch?

No, he plays one touch. It's like his battles with Michael Stewart all over again. He doesn't like it and finds it ***** but hasn't refused to do so mate.

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:09 PM
No, he plays one touch. It's like his battles with Michael Stewart all over again. He doesn't like it and finds it ***** but hasn't refused to do so mate.

I thought that's what the argument was over?

Jonnyboy
18-01-2014, 08:09 PM
I'll go with Scoopy and cat if you don't mind. Even if you are malpas your not telling the truth.

Kevin trains with the team, him and TT harder than ever, does everything asked and is really popular. That is facts mate. His falling out with Malpas means he is finished at the club and he's gutted but hasn't said sorry as won't do as they don't get on. That's the truth. I wouldn't come on here, say this in hope that two of the most trustee in the know posters on this site would say the exact same.

Which is a great pity really. He'd be a better person if he apologised don't you think? I'm not having a go, just voicing my disappointment

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:10 PM
It's hard reading stuff when it's a mate, I get like that with Kenny. Like you I think it's a shame, never had an issue with Kevin met him a few times through Kenny and Wes!

Cool mate. If your good mates with Kenny you probably know my cousin Michael surname begins with P.

Kevin's a good lad, he just doesn't know when to shut it and he's a bad loser at golf and pool! :)

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:14 PM
I thought that's what the argument was over?

It was. He still takes part though, he just thinks it's ***** and leads to kicking matches like what he and Stewart used to battle in under Collins. Still takes part though.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Which is a great pity really. He'd be a better person if he apologised don't you think? I'm not having a go, just voicing my disappointment

Mate I totally agree, I think by training extra hard and doing as he is told is his way of doing so but he's a prick who is never wrong and malpas is the same so it's cheque mate.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 08:17 PM
As well as Kevin and Malpas having words about the careers and managerial career of both your spot on. And aye, massive shame and waste. I love hibs and Kevin's a mate. I trust the managers on this one, just annoys me people making up rubbish to slander a guy that played for us for nothing last season. He's a tit though, and he knows it.

Fwiw I never slandered Him I posted what I was told. TC and SMAXXA confirm this.

I think on his game (as I've previously mentioned) He has the ability to be the best.

As a result of this he has been omitted. Shame but as you've said I back TB judgement.

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 08:21 PM

Believe me I am telling the truth. I don't come on here and post rubbish as you put it with regards to things like this and I'm not in the business of making things up either. You should mibby ask your mate about his instructions to the young boys, see what he says.

he wants to leave now and has been offered a severance package to which he has turned down as it was pish in his view.

But you can continue to ask how do I know this.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Fwiw I never slandered Him I posted what I was told. TC and SMAXXA confirm this.

I think on his game (as I've previously mentioned) He has the ability to be the best.

As a result of this he has been omitted. Shame but as you've said I back TB judgement.

TC has never said anything about his application in training buddy.

And cool, we want what's best for the club and apart from the wife and the wee fellae that's all that matters to me :)

EskbankHibee
18-01-2014, 08:23 PM
I'm pathetic?

You now have forty odd posts and every one seems to be simply knocking other posters and yet its me that's pathetic.

There's plenty of posters on here who can vouch for me and the accuracy of my posting.

If you want to hold a poll on who is the more pathetic between the two of us I'm happy to put a healthy wager on the outcome.

Yes! Poll please!

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Believe me I am telling the truth. I don't come on here and post rubbish as you put it with regards to things like this and I'm not in the business of making things up either. You should mibby ask your mate about his instructions to the young boys, see what he says.

he wants to leave now and has been offered a severance package to which he has turned down as it was pish in his view.

But you can continue you ask how do I know this.

Is this a recent development as I was under the impression that Hibs weren't offering any pay off?

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:25 PM

But you can continue you ask how do I know this.

Mate with all due respects all of your post is incorrect. He's been offered nothing of the sort and the training part is rubbish.

He's not fallen out with anyone or caused any trouble or refused anything since his arguement with Malpas.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Is this a recent development as I was under the impression that Hibs weren't offering any pay off?

Correct.

scoopyboy
18-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Yes! Poll please!

Go on then, only if you can mind you.

Hiber-nation
18-01-2014, 08:26 PM

We weren't very good with KT playing and we're still not very good without him.

Time to move on please.

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 08:29 PM

Within the last week or so I was informed.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Within the last week or so I was informed.

Your making stuff up. No need IMO.

Aldo
18-01-2014, 08:31 PM
TC has never said anything about his application in training buddy. And cool, we want what's best for the club and apart from the wife and the wee fellae that's all that matters to me :)

Application not doing what he was told to do in training same difference.

As I say. What TC said.

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Mate with all due respects all of your post is incorrect. He's been offered nothing of the sort and the training part is rubbish.

He's not fallen out with anyone or caused any trouble or refused anything since his arguement with Malpas.

Ok mate we just have to agree to disagree on this, not going to go back and forward on it. Let's see what happens.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Application not doing what he was told to do in training same difference.

As I say. What TC said.

Where did TC mention application not being given? Not being wide mate I didn't see that.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Ok mate we just have to agree to disagree on this, not going to go back and forward on it. Let's see what happens.

Hibernian going forward is what we both want mate. Think we can agree on that with or without any individual player.

andy1875
18-01-2014, 08:37 PM
On a slightly related note.

FAO Inch Hibs.

Tell Thommo his jackets minted:aok: He was sitting behind me in the West Stand the day.

Afraid my days of designer clobber are done, bairn an bird get the lot now :rolleyes:

Aldo
18-01-2014, 08:37 PM
It goes back to the first week of training. MM wanted a high tempo one touch game to be played. Thomson wanted to take more touches and MM told him no that's not how we're doing this. Got a bit heated and TB backed MM as he should tbh. Shame it's not working as Kevin has talent but Hibs want it quicker up the park and don't think Kevin plays this way and has told him to find a club.

Here

Where did TC mention application not being given? Not being wide mate I didn't see that.

Application not doing as he was told/asked.
Same difference. Doing what he wants

Read my posts

SMAXXA
18-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Hibernian going forward is what we both want mate. Think we can agree on that with or without any individual player.

Agreed. For the record I like Kev and rate him plus I'm sure he'd rather be at Hibs than Yeovil or going out to Kazakhstan :wink:

Thecat23
18-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Cool mate. If your good mates with Kenny you probably know my cousin Michael surname begins with P.

Kevin's a good lad, he just doesn't know when to shut it and he's a bad loser at golf and pool! :)

I know Mikey very well mate, good player in his day! Still working in York Place?

stoneyburn hibs
18-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Its been a wee bit heated on the last few pages on this thread, my thoughts are that KT is without doubt a decent player but if he is not to be part of our managers plans then so be it. Sorry but i personally know no players or management :greengrin

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I know Mikey very well mate, good player in his day! Still working in York Place?

Good stuff aye, should have happened for him at Falkirk JJ wanted to take him to hearts but he said na :). He is mate aye! He's a fat bassa these days though!

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Here

Application not doing as he was told/asked.
Same difference. Doing what he wants

Read my posts

Mate, he argued with MM about his training but has never said no to training as far as I'm aware. TC never said he refused to take part or do training because he always has. That's it from me on this thread tho mate. Kevin and Mo fell out and he's allowed to leave and won't play again. That's that.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Agreed. For the record I like Kev and rate him plus I'm sure he'd rather be at Hibs than Yeovil or going out to Kazakhstan :wink:

That fat prick driver got punted far Yeovil mate :).

Aldo
18-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Mate, he argued with MM about his training but has never said no to training as far as I'm aware. TC never said he refused to take part or do training because he always has. That's it from me on this thread tho mate. Kevin and Mo fell out and he's allowed to leave and won't play again. That's that.

Look I'm no one for falling out with anyone but get annoyed when folk don't read what I've said. We can agree that he fell out MM bout some aspect during training. For the record (as previously mentioned) on his game he is quality. It's a shame it's come to this but if TB and his crew don't want to play him I'll trust them.

Nuff said me thinks.

Inch Hibs
18-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Look I'm no one for falling out with anyone but get annoyed when folk don't read what I've said. We can agree that he fell out MM bout some aspect during training. For the record (as previously mentioned) on his game he is quality. It's a shame it's come to this but if TB and his crew don't want to play him I'll trust them.

Nuff said me thinks.

Cool mate. Take it easy.