PDA

View Full Version : Where should we strengthen?

theonlywayisup
07-01-2014, 09:05 PM
During this window, where do we need to strengthen?

Enter as many as you think is necessary.

Hero76
07-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Right winger / Striker in January . Summer time a creative midfielder and a RB.

edit = A LB if Mcgivern doesn't up his game.

Waxy
07-01-2014, 09:35 PM
A striker, but not Boyd or Miller who a few seem to be slavering over.

AndySOL1875
07-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Its good to see a solid looking back 4 forming (although still slightly unsure about McGivern) but creativity is definitely needed going forward. Another Zemmama would be nice

Dashing Bob S
07-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Don't need to strengthen - perfect as we are.

mutley
08-01-2014, 08:08 AM
I know that lately we are begingin to score goals again, but 'd still like to see a Sparky-esque striker

Matty_Jack04
08-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Both full back areas and a left winger, I think with Harris on his way back as well as bringing in another wide man the strikers we already have will benefit if they don't, get a striker in the summer, full backs have been a weaklink for a long time although I've been impressed with Forster at RB with Clancy free to go we need cover for him and I'm just not convinced by mcgivern at LB

JustSimplyHibs
08-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Both full back areas and a left winger, I think with Harris on his way back as well as bringing in another wide man the strikers we already have will benefit if they don't, get a striker in the summer, full backs have been a weaklink for a long time although I've been impressed with Forster at RB with Clancy free to go we need cover for him and I'm just not convinced by mcgivern at LB

The boy is a Centre Back - for him to be confortable he needs to see everything. But would you put him in the team ahead of Hanlon and Nelson? I wouldnae.

J-C
08-01-2014, 08:32 AM
We need a striker who quick and can score goals, Cummings although a prospect is just that.

Forster doing well at RB but he's still a CB covering, an established RB is needed, using Forster as cover only.

We have Craig as an attacking CM but injuries and bookings may put paid to that so we need cover there, doesn't need to be totally experienced but someone around 21 yrs with sell on.

Mikey09
08-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Right Back- Stephen O'Donnell (Partick Thistle) The kid is a machine, continual overlaps.
CM/Winger- Aaron Dorran (ICT) Quick, creative and an eye for goal.
Centre Forward- Sparky (not gonna happen sadly) so Goodwillie for me.

Just my opinion..............:scarf:

pontius pilate
08-01-2014, 11:22 AM
If say a full back who can play L/R
A flying machine with a decent delivery someone like highinbotham maybe at Partick Thistle.
And a creative player in the middle.
I know we have Craig and Robertson I. There already but as already alluded to with injuries and suspensions it would be good to have good cover.
Just my opinion mind.
GGTTH

frazeHFC
08-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Went for a right winger and a nippy striker. When Harris comes back we should be ok on the left with him and Stevenson. On the right Cairney is doing well but some competition for places would be good, and hopefully this player would have pace to give us another option. Up front we could also do with a striker that has pace and can run at defenders.

hfc rd
09-01-2014, 12:16 AM
A winger(ideally a right winger as Stevenson and Harris are good options on the left). Plus a creative attacking midfielder (Zemmama type). Get Murray Davidson from St Johnstone signed up on a pre-contract.

HIBEETILLIDIE
09-01-2014, 06:52 AM
Whoever we sign, lets hope they are not cup tied for the Scottish Cup, cant help thinking that if the Heff had been available we could be sitting in a cup semi final-however we might not have the current management team, so given that happy to let that one go, but we have a huge incentive to reach the quarters of the Scottish then we are only two games away from potentially the final. So if possible un cuptied signings please!