PDA

View Full Version : Yams Stop posting about the yams

jiggerman
07-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Its a bit embarrassing. By all means enjoy their plight but lets just concentrate on being genuinely successful under Butcher.

Saorsa
07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Easy one that, if yer no bothered dinnae read it.:aok:

hibby rae
07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Its a bit embarrassing. By all means enjoy their plight but lets just concentrate on being genuinely successful under Butcher.

LTYF! :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
07-01-2014, 09:35 PM

Yet you gave just done exactly that what your telling people not to.

Another yams post.:agree:

southfieldhibby
Tend to agree,the amount of threads/posts on here about that lot is a wee bit much imo

Mikey

It's what people want to talk about.

Hermit Crab
07-01-2014, 09:36 PM
LTYF! :wink:

This ;)

jacomo
07-01-2014, 09:37 PM
The financial meltdown thread is valid - many of us have been following this maroon soap opera for years with a mixture of horror, amusement and disbelief, and it would be a shame to stop now when it looks as if the show is about to reach a dramatic climax.

However, I agree that posting other threads about how the Yams are thick, ignorant, deluded or arrogant is arguably unnecessary - we all know this and more to be true!

Kojock
07-01-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not embarrassed and thoroughly enjoy reading about the demise of the cheats.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-01-2014, 09:41 PM
I blame the admins...

Jonnyboy
07-01-2014, 09:45 PM
We get such requests every so often on here. Simple answer really - it's a fan messageboard for folk to discuss football. Hearts are our oldest rivals and so get plenty of coverage, especially these days. The number of posts on Yam threads kinda confirms most want to discuss their woes

7 Hills
07-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Stop posting about stopping posting about the Yams. :na na:

Hibercelona
Stop posting about people posting about Hearts.

DanHFC1875
Haha, who cares, don't read them if ỵu don't want to. You dinnae make the rules pal.... Ps. This is another yam thread ha

Jim44
Pointless thread ......... a discussion to debate whether we should be discussing the Jambos.

Saorsa
We get such requests every so often on here. Simple answer really - it's a fan messageboard for folk to discuss football. Hearts are our oldest rivals and so get plenty of coverage, especially these days. The number of posts on Yam threads kinda confirms most want to discuss their woesand others just want tae laugh at them :faf:

WestEndHibee
07-01-2014, 09:48 PM

If you and your pals stop providing such an awful lot to laugh at then us lot will stop embarrassing you by talking about it so much :greengrin.

poolman
07-01-2014, 09:49 PM

Oh aye,I'm right red-faced with embarrassment

ronaldo7
07-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Can we no just merge this with all the other YAMS threads:greengrin

Jonnyboy
07-01-2014, 09:50 PM
and others just want tae laugh at them :faf:

And who can blame them :greengrin

jiggerman
07-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Just like to think we're better than stooping to their banal level. I don't read the threads anyway, I just look at the main board and get depressed at how many 'yam' prefixed posts their are!

I'm not a yam and don't intend to peev people off!

Hibstrooper
07-01-2014, 09:54 PM
I like turtles

Hibercelona
07-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Just like to think we're better than stooping to their banal level. I don't read the threads anyway, I just look at the main board and get depressed at how many 'yam' prefixed posts their are!

The difference is, we have very valid reasons for pointing and laughing at them. Any attempts they make to laugh at us are all in vain.

Truth is, when it comes to the "banter", we're no better than they are. But we do however have valid reasons, where as they have to resort to making things up, such as having a far bigger fanbase than we do, despite the fact that many go to s***ecastle dressed as seats.

Bostonhibby
Just like to think we're better than stopping to their banal level. I don't read the threads anyway, I just look at the main board and get depressed at how many 'yam' prefixed posts their are!

:aok: One way to do it is not to put up posts telling posters not to post about the yam :wink:

And the quality of information and thought that goes into ripping them off is far from banal - exquisite I would say :greengrin

Chibs
Have a word with yourself

Saorsa

I'm not a yam and don't intend to peev people off!Feel free tae start any number of threads about anything you wish tae discuss about Hibs then :dunno: I'm sure you'll get plenty takers for that too.

jiggerman
07-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Fair enough. It'll be my first and last yam post!

Happy tapping folks!

stanton_4
07-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm not embarrassed and thoroughly enjoy reading about the demise of the cheats.

What he said :greengrin

Bostonhibby
07-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Can we no just merge this with all the other YAMS threads:greengrin

We should probably do a poll first.

Hibercelona
Out of interest, can we get a little pink "yam" prefix for the thread title? :wink:

Jonnyboy
Fair enough. It'll be my first and last yam post!

Happy tapping folks!

Is that Calum Tapping?

poolman

Why on earth would you get " depressed " about pink prefixes

Waxy
Its a bit embarrassing. By all means enjoy their plight but lets just concentrate on being genuinely successful under Butcher.They're having the worst season in their history and could be about to become defunct.Lets concentrate on both.

SMAXXA
07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Fwiw I actually agree with the OP, fair enough have a thread about them but do we need 4 or 5? Merge merge merge for me :agree:

I tend no to read them to be fair but they do get on ma thrupneys seeing them all

iwasthere1972
07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
If you think there's loads of threads about the Yams right now then wait until the day they get relegated comes. Won't be far off. :lolyam::casper::brokenyam:

Saorsa
07-01-2014, 10:01 PM
If you think there's loads of threads about the Yams right now then wait until the day they get relegated comes. Won't be far off. :lolyam::casper::brokenyam:TBH I'm no sure I'll be able tae post that day. :faf:

Hibercelona
07-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Is that Calum Tapping?

Was just thinking that. :faf:

SanFranHibs
07-01-2014, 10:08 PM
As soon as we make some signings (hopefully) play Aberdeen this Friday and so on and on....the 'Hibs' threads will be plentiful.

Let's just enjoy their predicament to have a few moments of 'quality time' together.....:wink:

Plesase read legal stuff below (as quickly as you possibly can).

Disclaimer:

This does not coinstiute a Yam posting. Any similarity to clubs alive or dead is purely co-incidental.

The_Todd
07-01-2014, 10:12 PM
EVERYONE! Don't mention the war!

HiBremian
07-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Der Neue Hun set the standard for the length of .net threads, the Diet Huns have now passed that landmark. But until the next bunch of jokers comes along, I think we should defend our right to continue laughing at the Merricks.

And anyway, this one still has another 5 months to run until they are well and truly forgotten by scottish fitba'. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

londonhibby
07-01-2014, 10:18 PM
NO ... it's amusing. :na na: :greengrin :bye:

silverhibee
07-01-2014, 10:22 PM
The rules are the rules.

The Voice Of Reason
07-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Nonsense - It's great to be able to wallow in hearts misery ! :greengrin

More please folks !!!!! :thumbsup:

Jack
07-01-2014, 10:44 PM
I think the OP is right, a wee bit :-)

The amount of stuff that's going badly for the yams is reaching bewildering heights otherwise unknown and as their fiercest rivals its a soap opera full of all the elements that make for a bloody good show that's too good to miss. A club so used to taking is giving so much.

Hibs are a disgrace.

This huge upturn in our fortunes almost makes me feel like a glory hunter, I'm almost embarrassed by our good, good fortune ;-)

But we need those headlines too and the sooner we make a couple of signings the better.

fat freddy
07-01-2014, 10:54 PM
I agree with the O.P....these yam threads ruined my christmas holidays...I had two weeks off work and I planned to do a multitude of activities and tasks but every day I logged onto hibs.net and got stuck here laughing at the footballing equivilant of a motorway pile up...as the days dragged on I kept trying to peel myself away from the computer but it became an addiction, I even started a thread for the second time in my life, every time I thought I was done for the day another post would appear on the 'Meltdown' thread and I'd be back to square one, giggling and laughing like a hyena as the kids looked at me with increasingly worried looks upon their faces. As the new year approached I found myself staying up later and later, some days I wouldn't even get dressed, I'd just sit and scroll, with a weeks growth on my face, dressed in my christmas onesie with reindeer drawings on it. Eventually I stopped answering the door and refused to take calls from worried relatives who couldn't understand why I had missed christmas dinner. How could I tell them I didn't want to miss any of the posts on the 'Pleasing' thread? By hogmany I started to notice that there was no activity in the house other than my fingers banging on the keyboard and the cats clawing at my onesie demanding to be fed. I eventually summoned the energy to leave the computer only to find my wife had taken the kids to her mother and had left a note,''Fat Freddy, I can't take this anymore, you've not spoken to me since this hearts business started getting really funny. The kids are scared of you as they only see your back heaving up and down in fits of laughter, I went to the doctor and he gave me anti depressents and told me to take a break from you until hearts are officially relegated...You can see the kids at the weekends but you wont see me until March 29th''

Thankfully I'm back at work now and things are back to normal, I manage to keep it down to a couple of hours a night and my wife says she might return earlier, depending on whether hearts get the transfer embargo lifted or not. I have promised the kids I will go out this weekend to get their christmas presents providing Billy Brown keeps out of the media for the day....on the other hand..

FranckSuzy
07-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I agree with the O.P....these yam threads ruined my christmas holidays...I had two weeks off work and I planned to do a multitude of activities and tasks but every day I logged onto hibs.net and got stuck here laughing at the footballing equivilant of a motorway pile up...as the days dragged on I kept trying to peel myself away from the computer but it became an addiction, I even started a thread for the second time in my life, every time I thought I was done for the day another post would appear on the 'Meltdown' thread and I'd be back to square one, giggling and laughing like a hyena as the kids looked at me with increasingly worried looks upon their faces. As the new year approached I found myself staying up later and later, some days I wouldn't even get dressed, I'd just sit and scroll, with a weeks growth on my face, dressed in my christmas onesie with reindeer drawings on it. Eventually I stopped answering the door and refused to take calls from worried relatives who couldn't understand why I had missed christmas dinner. How could I tell them I didn't want to miss any of the posts on the 'Pleasing' thread? By hogmany I started to notice that there was no activity in the house other than my fingers banging on the keyboard and the cats clawing at my onesie demanding to be fed. I eventually summoned the energy to leave the computer only to find my wife had taken the kids to her mother and had left a note,''Fat Freddy, I can't take this anymore, you've not spoken to me since this hearts business started getting really funny. The kids are scared of you as they only see your back heaving up and down in fits of laughter, I went to the doctor and he gave me anti depressents and told me to take a break from you until hearts are officially relegated...You can see the kids at the weekends but you wont see me until March 29th''

Thankfully I'm back at work now and things are back to normal, I manage to keep it down to a couple of hours a night and my wife says she might return earlier, depending on whether hearts get the transfer embargo lifted or not. I have promised the kids I will go out this weekend to get their christmas presents providing Billy Brown keeps out of the media for the day....on the other hand..

:faf:

silverhibee
07-01-2014, 11:31 PM

:top marks :faf:

Dashing Bob S
07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
I couldn't agree more. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is sick and tired about constantly reading how deluded, bitter and twisted those obnoxious cheating paedos are, as they turn on each other like a pack of starving hyenas, anxious to salvage scraps of credibility from their self-induced wreckage as they sink into oblivion.

So please, no more on those ignorant clowns and their illusions of adequacy, let them drown in their own pathetic silver tears of pride as the lurch from administration and relegation towards liquidation, oblivion, painful reconstruction and groundshare with Livy in the Lowland League.

I've had enough of it all.

For the next couple of days, anyway.

--------
08-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Stop posting about stopping posting about the Yams. :na na:

Or even, stop posting about the rights and wrongs of people posting about other people stopping posting about the Yams. :greengrin

Pointless thread ......... a discussion to debate whether we should be discussing the Jambos.

Frankly, Jim, I detect a very strong odour of sweet potato hanging around this thread.

Well-roasted to the point of being overdone, in fact.

LTYF. :devil:

KiddA
08-01-2014, 03:06 AM
I actually enjoy reading about them its comedy gold at the moment and I am loving it. I often go over to sickback as it is funny as #### right now :agree:

wearethehibs
08-01-2014, 08:10 AM
I agree with the op, its like coming on a Hearts news website. And what makes me cringe even more is the word "Yam" wtf is it, you're referring to them as something Americans eat at thanksgiving?

Best word for them is GUN Ts but for some reason that gets blurred out?

matty_f
08-01-2014, 08:18 AM
I'll happily admit that my number one preference was to see them liquidated, but had I known their demise would have been this hilarious I would have wanted it to pan out almost exactly as it has done.
We get to laugh at these tools for years and years and I'll be f****d if I'm going to stop enjoying laughing at them here.

Pete
08-01-2014, 08:27 AM
The amount of ridiculing is fine and proportionate considering their situation.

It could maybe do with being streamlined a bit though.

clerriehibs
08-01-2014, 08:34 AM
I agree with the op, its like coming on a Hearts news website. And what makes me cringe even more is the word "Yam" wtf is it, you're referring to them as something Americans eat at thanksgiving?

Best word for them is GUN Ts but for some reason that gets blurred out?

It's a thick, vaguely dick shaped vegetable. Why the f would you want to call them anything else?

heretoday
08-01-2014, 08:39 AM
It is all getting a bit tiresome. But we all seem to need something to rail against and Hearts plight fits the bill perfectly. But some of the bile spat out in many posts makes me worry as to the balance of mind of the authors.

Nando™
08-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Another "let's just concentrate on [insert subject that apparently requires 100% concentration]" :rolleyes:

GodisaHibee
08-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Has something happened to the yams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thecat23
08-01-2014, 08:46 AM
It's our rivals why can't we laugh at them? How many 1-5's and 1902 threads were there over there? Hearts are dead and folk who don't find this funny are strange if you ask me.

That mob are getting exactly what they deserve, they won't be back stronger which makes it even more funnier. I wouldn't care if nearly all threads where about having a dig at those thieving charity *******s.

Anyone looking in here it is again..... GET IT RIGHT UP YOUS HAHAHA!!!! :D

Bostonhibby
08-01-2014, 08:55 AM
It's a thick, vaguely dick shaped vegetable. Why the f would you want to call them anything else?

Agree, vaguely maroon coloured and often mis shapen vegetable. There is only one winner :-)

Scouse Hibee
08-01-2014, 08:55 AM

Stop reading threads that embarass you!

joe breezy
08-01-2014, 08:59 AM
We will have to adjust to life without them, which will take away some pleasure.

In the near future our rivals will be Aberdeen, Celtic and Dundee United. Need a red colour for our Dons threads and perhaps we need to develop a stronger sense of rivalry with them - the CCS managed it for most of the 80s.

The_Todd
08-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Hibs.net full of posts laughing at the plight of Hearts shocker. Kickback talks about Hibs enough even when there's nothing to laugh at, it's a rivalry. It's how it is.

I love the irony of creating a whole new thread about it just to tell us not to do it, though. Well done, you.

Caversham Green
08-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Another "let's just concentrate on [insert subject that apparently requires 100% concentration]" :rolleyes:

I've never understood the point of those comments. Us concentrating on any given subject ain't gonna change a thing but discussing HoMFC's plight is both fun and interesting for some of us so why would we stop posting about it.

RIP
08-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Out of interest - how many other fan messageboards include non-team threads in their main forums? Does anyone know how Celtic, Rangers, Dundee United forums are set up? Am I correct in thinking that Bounce and RealHibs have a main forum for Hibs posts and a separate one for Non-Hibs?

Wouldn't changing Hibs.Net along these lines keep everyone happy? It may even encourage more Yam threads but that would be OK because folk who were interested in HoMFC would choose that forum.

We had a thread on here recently citing Hearts superior crowds and their better home record over the past ten years. About how until Romanov left they thought their rivals were the Old Firm, Aberdeen, United and Well but not Hibs. They had created a 'Big Team' argument about cups and attendances which some of us had been suckered into

Well now the worm has turned, the boot is on the other foot and we are the only big team in Edinburgh. Maybe it's time to prove it and aim higher in our ambitions?

Hearts will be a division below next year and a complete irrelevance to Hibs supporters as we turn our sights on the top of the table under Terry and Maurice. Spaeking ourely personally I'd like to see just one of our many Hibs.Net forums focusing exclusively on the Hibees

GGTTH

LeithBoozy
08-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Stop talking about the Yams so much, I should coco. It is one of life's great pleasures watching this crowd implode and its free, LTYF.

Mikey09
08-01-2014, 02:55 PM

Sorry ma friend but its like watching a film (insert an appropriate one), and just when the dirty, cheatin, thieving villain is gettting what they deserve you switch off....... NOT A FLINGIN FLANGIN CHANCE!!!! :na na:

Mikey
08-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Out of interest - how many other fan messageboards include non-team threads in their main forums? Does anyone know how Celtic, Rangers, Dundee United forums are set up? Am I correct in thinking that Bounce and RealHibs have a main forum for Hibs posts and a separate one for Non-Hibs?

Wouldn't changing Hibs.Net along these lines keep everyone happy? It may even encourage more Yam threads but that would be OK because folk who were interested in HoMFC would choose that forum.

We had a thread on here recently citing Hearts superior crowds and their better home record over the past ten years. About how until Romanov left they thought their rivals were the Old Firm, Aberdeen, United and Well but not Hibs. They had created a 'Big Team' argument about cups and attendances which some of us had been suckered into

Well now the worm has turned, the boot is on the other foot and we are the only big team in Edinburgh. Maybe it's time to prove it and aim higher in our ambitions?

Hearts will be a division below next year and a complete irrelevance to Hibs supporters as we turn our sights on the top of the table under Terry and Maurice. Spaeking ourely personally I'd like to see just one of our many Hibs.Net forums focusing exclusively on the Hibees

GGTTH

As has been mentioned, it's clearly what people want to talk about.

McSwanky
08-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Bump

(Saw this thread was looking like it might drop off the front page, no doubt to be replaced by yet another Hertz related effort - just doing my bit to keep the not-really-about-the-Hertz-honest-guv threads on top.)

PatHead
08-01-2014, 04:15 PM
We have to laugh at them now because very soon they will either be dead or a lower (non-league) club who are totally insignificant and are not even an embarrassment to Edinburgh as they will be playing at their correct level, paying wages they can afford. Their children and grandchildren will all become Hibs supporters and full Easter Roads will become the norm.

Some missionary work will be needed and by that I don't mean asking their sister to assume a position.

marinello59
08-01-2014, 04:24 PM
]Out of interest - how many other fan messageboards include non-team threads in their main forums? Does anyone know how Celtic, Rangers, Dundee United forums are set up? Am I correct in thinking that Bounce and RealHibs have a main forum for Hibs posts and a separate one for Non-Hibs?

[/B]Wouldn't changing Hibs.Net along these lines keep everyone happy? It may even encourage more Yam threads but that would be OK because folk who were interested in HoMFC would choose that forum.

GGTTH

It's totally up to the many members here what they wish to post on their main forum. Apart from tidying multiple threads on the same topic surely it's better to let things run without admins over organising things. If there are loads of Yam related threads running then it because it's what people want to discuss.
Personally I find the idea of discussing Hibs without ever mentioning our neighbours at all rather odd. And no way are those roasters important enough to justify setting up separate forums so any mention of them is effectively hidden.:greengrin

The_Todd
08-01-2014, 04:41 PM
I've been on some forums where there are so many sub forums it's tedious to navigate. Hibs.net has just right layout in my opinion: football, tech support, gaming, other sport, random stuff then the holy ground. It works well enough.

Bostonhibby
08-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Have we stopped posting about them yet?

Just wondering as I was intending having a look at taking the piss out of them again

leggeto
08-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Lets just enjoy it while it lasts,tick tock

Keith_M
08-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I've noticed a ridiculous number of threads on here recently complaining about the number of threads about the Yams.

Frankly, I find it embarassing and I wish people would just concentrate on laughing at the Yams instead of this stupid obsession of laughing at people laughing at the Yams.

Just wanted to get that off my chest :wink:

s.a.m
08-01-2014, 05:21 PM

:greengrin :top marks

Hibbyradge
08-01-2014, 05:29 PM

Stop posting about people posting to stop people posting about hearts.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7815389184/h6C6A5FB0/

Dalianwanda
08-01-2014, 05:37 PM
I can see where the original poster is coming from..At one point yesterday there was around 7 different posts around the top 10 in the list. Fair enough its what people want to read and talk about but if thats the case we can't really make the common claim 'they are fixated with us' without a touch of hypocrisy......Especially when our team is on the up in so many ways..Still its not as if I've added any positive Hibs related threads so I'll stop bumping my gums :wink:

blackpoolhibs
08-01-2014, 05:49 PM

I'm getting my fill of them now, its quite possible that very soon we wont have any yams to talk about. :aok:

Hibbyradge
08-01-2014, 05:53 PM

GGTTH

We shouldn't have a separate forum for any other team.

I do think, however, that as soon as they're relegated, we should drop the 'Yams' prefix and replace it with 'Lower Divisions'. :aok:

RIP
08-01-2014, 05:54 PM
If there are loads of Yam related threads running then it because it's what people want to discuss.

Don't think that's in dispute - is it?

And no way are those roasters important enough to justify setting up separate forums

Don't think anyone is proposing a separate Hertz forum either?

A Hibs forum and a non-Hibs forum would both be prominent and keep everybody happy. The Hibs forum would cater for the majority and the minoroty who want to obsess about our previous rivals can fill their boots in the other forum. I would keep as is for the remainder of this season and change from the start of next season - the new world order

MSK
08-01-2014, 06:09 PM

A Hibs forum and a non-Hibs forum would both be prominent and keep everybody happy. The Hibs forum would cater for the majority and the minoroty who want to obsess about our previous rivals can fill their boots in the other forum. I would keep as is for the remainder of this season and change from the start of next season - the new world order9 yam threads ...29 hibs/football related threads on the main forum ..good variety for a football forum imo ..

Hibs07p
08-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Too many posts ripping the proverbial out of the hear7s on here, and there must be some sort of H&S issue. Speaking personally my arthritic knuckles are playing up whenever I tap the keyboard, and the physical and mental well being of our younger posters have to be taken into consideration, before they suffer extreme keyboard burn out, split sides, and maybe having to start wearing incontinence pants, due to the hilarity they are being exposed to on these yam threads. The admins must take action before a generation of our young . netters are lost to this board before their time.

GGTTH

SaulGoodman
08-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Can we change the 'Yams' prefix to 'Wee team'?

I would love that

Time For Heroes
08-01-2014, 06:12 PM
9 yam threads ...29 hibs/football related threads on the main forum ..good variety for a football forum imo ..

Agreed. Not an issue in my eyes, its our biggest rival, if the shoe was on the other foot kickball would be full of the same

marinello59
08-01-2014, 06:22 PM

A Hibs forum and a non-Hibs forum would both be prominent and keep everybody happy. The Hibs forum would cater for the majority and the minoroty who want to obsess about our previous rivals can fill their boots in the other forum. I would keep as is for the remainder of this season and change from the start of next season - the new world order

Mmmm. Not so sure about your choice of words there.
New World Order? Throw that in with your previous chat about us being the big team now and you sound a bit Yammish. Maybe we should start a separate forum for you.:greengrin

GreenLake
08-01-2014, 06:40 PM
This thread is a practical oxymoron.

RIP
08-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Mmmm. Not so sure about your choice of words there.
New World Order? Throw that in with your previous chat about us being the big team now and you sound a bit Yammish. Maybe we should start a separate forum for you.:greengrin

You could call it 'Always at the wind-up'?

Crazyhorse
08-01-2014, 10:40 PM
We should probably do a poll first.

And we probably need another thread to discuss that proposition...

SunshineOnLeith
08-01-2014, 11:24 PM

A Hibs forum and a non-Hibs forum would both be prominent and keep me happy.

Fixed that for you :wink:

Keep everything in one forum, if you don't want to read certain threads, don't click on them. Simple. It's much better having everything together without having to flick between different sub forums, in my opinion.

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Who is this Wee Team that you all speak of?