PDA

View Full Version : 4 games in 11 days for the Rangers....Called out by Stenny

Callum_62
05-01-2014, 07:46 AM

Classic :thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
05-01-2014, 07:57 AM
12 other spfl teams are playing 4 times in 11 days and 4 of them are doing it in 10 days.

the rangers also had the option to move their boxing day fixture to the 21st but decided not to.

Viva_Palmeiras
05-01-2014, 08:09 AM
And who's gonna get collared for bringing the game into disrepute?
Has Swally ever been pulled up for that (what happened with his Lennon pointing spat?)

CentreLine
05-01-2014, 08:21 AM

Classic :thumbsup:

Maybe McCoist and other who might be like minded should remind their pampered players about the boy who fought the Clutha Bar fire all night before turning out in the Scottish Cup. Absolutely astonishing the depths The Rangers have plunged to a all wrapped up in their perceived self importance

Ronniekirk
05-01-2014, 08:41 AM
12 other spfl teams are playing 4 times in 11 days and 4 of them are doing it in 10 days.

the rangers also had the option to move their boxing day fixture to the 21st but decided not to.
Help ma blab next they will be complaining they are having to play too many under 20 players as they can't afford to sign new players in the January transfer window. Sound familiar .? that's what happens when no one on the board claims to know where all the money raised from share issue and ticket sales has gone .Then the fans find out their Heoro manager is on a paltry Salary of reputedly £850' grand .

Craig Whyte via Charles Green May or may not be still involved so one of the parties trying to seize power is lying . the guy king from South Africa (exiled fae govan for financial irregularities is allegedly wining and dining someone ine the powers that be at Hampden trying to find out how to be a fit and proper person but failing miserably as allegedly SFA can spot them coming a mile away now .

meanwhile over at Paradise Lost Celtic are in denial that they are missing thier arch rivals .There fans are voting with there feet and not attending .They can't afford Stephen Fletcher and want there fans to know this.No one in the league is pushing them hard enough to make things interesting for them so they have decided to not play a team and go on a wee jolly abroad and play a friendly lleaving the team in our league without a fixture. Oh and they won't be pushed in the friendly iether as they really want to let there depleted overworked squad have a rest before exerting themselves again to win the league in a canter.

Meanwhile hibs Aberdeen and Dundee United increase attendances and strive despite the above to entertain fans and revive interest in Scottish football but all the press can talk about is saving hearts and how hard done by they are , and when will rangers get back into the top flight to help out Celtic.

just some observations .Where it leaves Sporting Integrity I have no idea .However it starts to make you think there could be life outwith the Old Firm but as they run a Cartel when back together the opportunity to change further will be lost in another two years . over the next six months we just might see what a competitive league could be like minus the old firm or as 0asis sang am I just starting a revolution in my head .

Bostonhibby
05-01-2014, 08:49 AM
And they are tough,demanding games they have to face as well. Really competitive league for their highly paid professionals to be expected to take on so many games against what are sometime part timers with nothing like the lifestyle wages and other perks that the mercenaries who take der huns shilling actually are.

I am glad something popped up to remind me how much I despise this vile institution as I was getting a bit polarised on the yam in recent weeks.

Looking forward to the possibility of Admin 2 - the movie for the Scotlands newest club.

Jonny1875
05-01-2014, 08:52 AM
All those dirty sevco supporting filth now keep calling the fella a Tim and Fenian *******, just shows what they are like.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Whinging yams http://i40.tinypic.com/4r3hw5.gif and whining h**s http://i43.tinypic.com/nnto3d.gif
how they like tae bump their gums
For many years they have been cheating,
now it looks like years o' greeting :boo hoo: :boo hoo:

ballengeich
05-01-2014, 09:17 AM
4 games in 11 days isn't that unusual. In the autumn a team playing in Europe one week then having a league cup tie the next could easily have to do that.

In the lower leagues teams often go into the spring with a backlog of postponed winter games to be played. It's not at all unusual to play Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday with a much smaller player pool than The Rangers'.

If McCoist thinks he's got it tough he should take a look at what junior teams deal with towards the end of their seasons. Deflection from bad news to follow his meeting with the CEO tomorrow?

As an aside, I believe the Stenny player has announced he is a Sevco supporter.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Before the The Rangers went into meltdown, the sycophants that pass as the football press were frothing about a Rangers U21 team being allowed to compete in Div 3. That debate obviously went straight to the question about promotion because this team would skoosh the leagues and soon be chapping on the door for the SPL. So what happened to these players?

NAE NOOKIE
05-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Could it be that The Rangers cant afford to pay 4 win bonuses in the space of 11 days?

Well done the Stenny guy .... Not just coz its a rant against them either. There are a few full time pros out there who need a reality check, like folk in bigger leagues on 30K a week moaning coz they cant 'enjoy' Christmas day coz theres a fixture on boxing day.

SurferRosa
05-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Sally is a pish-spouting, trouble-making wee scrote who has rarely been told to wind his neck in by the SFA after making a number of irresponsible statements, clearly aimed at causing the more brainless and volatile SevCo follower to start beating the ground with sticks. A genuinely, despicable fat little man.

Iggy Pope
05-01-2014, 10:27 AM
"Away and **** off"

Like the sound of this boy.

The_Todd
05-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Good to see The Rangers making friends in the lower leagues. By now they should all hate them as much as the SPL fans already do.

cabbageandribs1875
05-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Sally is a pish-spouting, trouble-making wee scrote who has rarely been told to wind his neck in by the SFA after making a number of irresponsible statements, clearly aimed at causing the more brainless and volatile SevCo follower to start beating the ground with sticks. A genuinely, despicable fat little man.

this, ALL of it

Good to see The Rangers making friends in the lower leagues. By now they should all hate them as much as the SPL fans already do.

it will have been a bit of a cultural shock for all those small towns, now most of the scottish public will know what neanderthal man looked like in the flesh

http://thethoughtstash.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/neanderthal-bbc-prehistoric-autopsy.jpg?w=500

Paperboy
05-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Fair play to Gemmell as well since he's a season ticket holder at Ibrox!

sbell1875
05-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Wigan this season will have a minimum of 55 games.

46 Championship, 6 Europa League, (at least 1 League Cup) and (at least by virtue of their draw yesterday) 2 FA Cup matches.

SAlly is a welt of a man. The fact he is complaining about their fixture list in a league of part timers is nothing short of cringeworthy.

LancashireHibby
05-01-2014, 06:30 PM

46 Championship, 6 Europa League, (at least 1 League Cup) and (at least by virtue of their draw yesterday) 2 FA Cup matches.

SAlly is a welt of a man. The fact he is complaining about their fixture list in a league of part timers is nothing short of cringeworthy.
Also had the Community Shield the second week of their season.

CentreLine
05-01-2014, 06:35 PM

It looks to me like McCoist is afraid that the The Rangers might fall off the back pages so he is doing everything he can to make sure there is always a story, no matter how pathetic. Manufactured credibility and we should really ignore it.