PDA

View Full Version : If the unthinkable happens ......

Jim44
04-01-2014, 01:11 PM
...... and the SPFL fall for the continual bleating of Brown, Bathgate, Locke and other sundry Jambo sympathisers, and decide to bend the rules by liftiing the sanctions against HoMFC, how would you and all other interested parties react? Six months ago I would have laughed at this question but recently I have become very aware of a build up in the concerted plea that they have suffered enough and that Scottish football will suffer if the wee boys continue to take heavy defeats week after week.

flash
04-01-2014, 01:18 PM
...... and the SPFL fall for the continual bleating of Brown, Bathgate, Locke and other sundry Jambo sympathisers, and decide to bend the rules by liftiing the sanctions against HoMFC, how would you and all other interested parties react? Six months ago I would have laughed at this question but recently I have become very aware of a build up in the concerted plea that they have suffered enough and that Scottish football will suffer if the wee boys continue to take heavy defeats week after week.

They won't.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-01-2014, 01:19 PM
They won't.

:agree:

Dibben
04-01-2014, 01:20 PM
I can't see it happening. The didn't bend the rules for Sevco.

All this boils down to the Yams delusions of grandeur, which they've had for years. They think that they are irreplaceable!
If you look across the SPFL, there will be a fair few teams playing young inexperienced players, so why they feel that they are a special case is bizarre!

They would get more sympathy if they accepted their punishment gracefully!

dodecar
04-01-2014, 01:20 PM
The laws are there to protect them from themselves. If relaxed how long would it be before Hearts went back to their old ways,spending money they don't have ,with their big club mentality? The rot set in a long time ago with Wallace Mercer. .Sure they are getting cuffed every week but that's the price you pay for mis management and getting above yourself.

Malthibby
04-01-2014, 01:21 PM
No chance - the other teams near the bottom would head for the lawyers. The SPFL have to abide by their rules
& Hearts cannot be given help without it compromising other member clubs.
Relax, chill & enjoy the car crash that is HoMFC.
GG

MWHIBBIES
04-01-2014, 01:23 PM
They won't, it would be way more trouble than it was worth for the SPFL anyway.

Keith_M
04-01-2014, 01:25 PM
They won't.

This.

Despite what Hearts fans think, they are no big thing in the grand scheme of things. Rangers, yes, but Hearts are insignificant in comparison.

Bishop Hibee
04-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Won't happen. Fan pressure ensured the rules were enforced v Oldco. There is no appetite among club chairmen to alienate their clubs' fans.

Ozyhibby
04-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Hearts only started with two teenagers on Thursday, exact same as us.

coco22
04-01-2014, 01:27 PM
The authorities would look foolish and there would be uproar, starting from ibrox and east end park. Personally I would be peed off but dont think it will happen. Likewise, 6 months ago I wouldn't have been too bothered but I cannae stand there antics. Brown especially is getting on my wick.

Oscar T Grouch
04-01-2014, 01:30 PM
They won't, as said above. But I wouldn't mind the spfl lifting all sanctions, it would only speed up their demise. Even if they could sign players they simply cannot afford to, so many yams just dinnae get this. Let them sign a couple of £10k a week players, I'm sure ratboy and captain OG would be happy to take that again, then they'd be liquidated within a week off them signing.

Just Alf
04-01-2014, 01:31 PM
won't happen (for the reasons already given)

but if it did?

wouldn't make any difference they don't have ANY money to spend on transfer costs, increased wages etc (and would they then leave themselves open to litigation from those that have taken pay cuts, not been paid and/or made redundant?). The absolute BEST they could hope for would be free transfers and free loanees.... not sure there's the best part of a team of players like that sitting around?

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 01:33 PM
I think the SPFL are well aware of, and pretty pissed off at, the tactics hertz used to stay in the top league. There will be NO sympathy or suspension of the embargo. The yams can bleat from now until they drop out of the league but it won't make a blind bit of difference as far as strengthening their squad goes. This is their payback

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Portsmouth FC were punished in similar fashion and had to field younger teams. The Scottish beaks won't bend for the Gorgay Cheats. The fact remains, they DO have plenty young guy's they CAN throw in. Brown should stop his childish weekly sob stories after each defeat.

GlenrothesHibee
04-01-2014, 01:37 PM
I enjoyed Thursdays game so much that ive been toying with the idea of wanting them to stay up. The atmosphere was electric pre, during and post game and i will miss it. Then i started to think of their gloating, smug faces if they somehow stayed up and i quickly went back to my old mindset. These arrogant, delusional idots deserve a reality check in the championship. Its the only thing that might make some of their fans accept that they are just a wee team themselves. I'll miss the derby big time as nothing is better than beating them but for a couple of seasons i'll live with it. Billy Brown can ram it

hibbymick
04-01-2014, 01:47 PM
I thought they had the best youngsters in world fitbaw :dunno: whats their problem.

lord bunberry
04-01-2014, 01:54 PM
I think they should be allowed to sign players, all they have to do is pay all their debts first.

GreenArmyyy!
04-01-2014, 01:54 PM
I enjoyed Thursdays game so much that ive been toying with the idea of wanting them to stay up. The atmosphere was electric pre, during and post game and i will miss it. Then i started to think of their gloating, smug faces if they somehow stayed up and i quickly went back to my old mindset. These arrogant, delusional idots deserve a reality check in the championship. Its the only thing that might make some of their fans accept that they are just a wee team themselves. I'll miss the derby big time as nothing is better than beating them but for a couple of seasons i'll live with it. Billy Brown can ram it

Absolutely spot on sir!

Sir David Gray
04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
The reaction of the Sevco fans would be enough to ensure that doesn't happen.

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Portsmouth FC were punished in similar fashion and had to field younger teams. The Scottish beaks won't bend for the Gorgay Cheats. The fact remains, they DO have plenty young guy's they CAN throw in. Brown should stop his childish weekly sob stories after each defeat.

Speaking of Portsmouth...the merricks over the road giving it large about how they'll be straight back up, debt free under fan ownership blah blah blah, should take a good hard look at what's happening down there to a team who also bought 2 cup wins with money they didn't have.

hibeemikey21
04-01-2014, 01:58 PM

I'm really not looking forward to future derby-less seasons. They are the 3/4 fixtures which I look forward to so much. I really want hearts to stay in our league in their present, shambolic condition.

greenlex
04-01-2014, 01:59 PM
The SPFL is made up of all the member clubs. They wont change/bend the rules just to suit one club.

lord bunberry
04-01-2014, 02:04 PM
I'm really not looking forward to future derby-less seasons. They are the 3/4 fixtures which I look forward to so much. I really want hearts to stay in our league in their present, shambolic condition.

The problem is if they stay up this season and get out of administration they probably won't be in their current shambolic state for that long.

KeithTheHibby
04-01-2014, 02:06 PM
The yams can bang on as much as they want about not being able to sign players, the fact remains that it will never happen.

They have a squad of 38 signed professionals so there is no chance that they will never be able to put out a team. This nonsence only having 5 or 6 subs is nothing more than a cry for help which will fall on deaf ears.

Suck it up yams, you made your bed, lie in it you welts.

mutley
04-01-2014, 02:06 PM
The reaction of the Sevco fans would be enough to ensure that doesn't happen.

Exactly

Waxy
04-01-2014, 02:19 PM
They can't bend the rules. It would open the floodgates for mayhem.

Onion
04-01-2014, 02:24 PM

I would have no problem with them lifting the transfer embargo....

.... as long as Hearts agreed to be relegated - irrespective of their end league position. Anything less would be a corruption of the rules and an insult to any club that was negatively impacted by the decision.

Oh, and expect Ross County et al to take the SPFL to court :greengrin

Onion
04-01-2014, 02:27 PM
The laws are there to protect them from themselves. If relaxed how long would it be before Hearts went back to their old ways,spending money they don't have ,with their big club mentality? The rot set in a long time ago with Wallace Mercer. .Sure they are getting cuffed every week but that's the price you pay for mis management and getting above yourself.

Hmmm, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to object. :wink:

Jack
04-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I've been across the road recently reading stuff about signing folk with no money, paying them when everything in their garden becomes rosie.

Yup, and make sure they read the sanity clause!

Gus Fring
04-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Allowing Hearts to sign new players whilst still in Administration would be utterly disastrous, that would have a bigger impact on the integrity of the league than Hearts fielding a few 16 or 17 year olds. A team gets relegated every season, that's the way the league structure works.

Hearts are going to have to man up, grow a set and accept that the reason they are being relegated this season isn't because of Romanov. It's not because of a points deduction and it's not because of the transfer embargo.

It's because they are crap at Football!

Ringothedog
04-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Hmmm, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to object. :wink:

Would you care to explain your thoughts behind your comment.

ancient hibee
04-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Think Sevco will be consulting m'learned friends if any relaxation of sanctions.No chance.

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 03:36 PM
I've been across the road recently reading stuff about signing folk with no money, paying them when everything in their garden becomes rosie.

Yup, and make sure they read the sanity clause!

Sanity clause has been and gone.....He left the hertz sfa :greengrin

--------
04-01-2014, 03:46 PM
No chance - the other teams near the bottom would head for the lawyers. The SPFL have to abide by their rules
& Hearts cannot be given help without it compromising other member clubs.
Relax, chill & enjoy the car crash that is HoMFC.
GG

Exactly. Shift the goalposts for them now and not only will there be an outcry (and legal action) from the other teams in the relegation area.

Plus the fact that supposing they agreed to suspend relegation? What's Dundee, Hamilton, Falkirk, whoever going to do? Call in the lawyers, I'd guess.

And I couldn't see The Rangers being too pleased if The Hearts are let off.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Allowing Hearts to sign new players whilst still in Administration would be utterly disastrous, that would have a bigger impact on the integrity of the league than Hearts fielding a few 16 or 17 year olds. A team gets relegated every season, that's the way the league structure works. Hearts are going to have to man up, grow a set and accept that the reason they are being relegated this season isn't because of Romanov. It's not because of a points deduction and it's not because of the transfer embargo. It's because they are crap at Football!

This.

You have to remember as well is that they have a 'Business Plan' and will have to live well within their means. They will defo not be able to go out and pay 5 grand to loads of players cos they'll get skint again.

This is what the yam deluded roasters aka fans think is going to happen and all will be Barry.

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 04:25 PM
...... and the SPFL fall for the continual bleating of Brown, Bathgate, Locke and other supporting ndry Jambo sympathisers, and decide to bend the rules by liftiing the sanctions against HoMFC, how would you and all other interested parties react? Six months ago I would have laughed at this question but recently I have become very aware of a build up in the concerted plea that they have suffered enough and that Scottish football will suffer if the wee boys continue to take heavy defeats week after week.
Sporting Integrity has to be central in any decision made so they can't reverse decision Some talk of allowing them to withdraw from under 20 league if that would ensure fixtures are fulfilled so there could be a meeting to look at something like that if fulfilling fixtures became an issue .But unless they hit a really bad run of injuries coupled with Suspensions to two or three players at the same time don't see this being needed .If they need to play 16 year olds so be it .Our own wee Jamie McCluskey didn't do too bad Wonder where he is now

poolman
04-01-2014, 04:33 PM

Not going to happen

Jack
04-01-2014, 04:39 PM
I would really like one of these 'journalists' to ask the village idiot what BDOs take on this signing of players is.

lucky
04-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Hearts voted for these rules along with the rest of the premiership clubs. There is no way in hell that the rules will be changed by the clubs to allow further financial doping by these numpties. BDO should publicly tell Brown to shut up.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Hearts voted for these rules along with the rest of the premiership clubs. There is no way in hell that the rules will be changed by the clubs to allow further financial doping by these numpties. BDO should publicly tell Brown to shut up.

I say let the roaster say what he wants. Makes him look like an even bigger fanny

MrSmith
04-01-2014, 04:56 PM
This topic really really irks me! Could be me being naive but they are in administration, have no money, I repeat, NO MONEY!!! nor any money coming in therefore, how the **** could they afford to sign anyone nevermind any one wanting to play for nothing?? Am I missing something?? They have no money, nada, nil, zilch, zero, eff all, nothing, nixai kai, squidly doo, nought, broke, finished .... please add to list if anything missed!

Aldo
04-01-2014, 05:01 PM
This topic really really irks me! Could be me being naive but they are in administration, have no money, I repeat, NO MONEY!!! nor any money coming in therefore, how the **** could they afford to sign anyone nevermind any one wanting to play for nothing?? Am I missing something?? They have no money, nada, nil, zilch, zero, eff all, nothing, nixai kai, squidly doo, nought, broke, finished .... please add to list if anything missed!

Cos they are a Big team and it's not their fault and they are being overly punished for something that has already been done so they just want to forget about it. Everyone is against them.

Col2
04-01-2014, 05:07 PM
For me this is about them getting the likes of Skacel, Kyle, Neilson, Naismith etc in to the squad and playing for nothing or peanuts as the LAST THROW of the dice for them.

For those that are ok with letting them have a chance to stay in the league remember this..... 19 months ago they beat a poor Hibs team (but within a set affordable budget) in the biggest game in history in terms of what was up for grabs. The team they won with had Webster, Zalikus, Black, Skacel, McGowan, Barr, McDonald, Elliott, Driver - All on between min £5k pw up to £15k pw with the likes of Driver. It is now proved without any doubt they were writing cheques they couldn't afford so cheated there way to a scottish cup. Remember how it felt when we all went home and the days and weeks afterwards. Just remember that and i challenge any Hibs fan to still want them to stay around in the SPFL.

MrSmith
04-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Aldo, I forgot that - how silly of me! ;) Col02, absolutely which now makes that game a nothing and as on said earlier, 5-1 meh! What a great t-shirt that would make!! It would also need a face which portrayed the most supercilious look ever!

GreenCastle
04-01-2014, 05:16 PM
More chance of us winning the Scottish Cup than this ban getting changed and we know our Scottish Cup record :faf:

1902 and 5-1 :faf: Keep the excuses coming yams :lolyam:

Aldo
04-01-2014, 05:18 PM
For me this is about them getting the likes of Skacel, Kyle, Neilson, Naismith etc in to the squad and playing for nothing or peanuts as the LAST THROW of the dice for them. For those that are ok with letting them have a chance to stay in the league remember this..... 19 months ago they beat a poor Hibs team (but within a set affordable budget) in the biggest game in history in terms of what was up for grabs. The team they won with had Webster, Zalikus, Black, Skacel, McGowan, Barr, McDonald, Elliott, Driver - All on between min £5k pw up to £15k pw with the likes of Driver. It is now proved without any doubt they were writing cheques they couldn't afford so cheated there way to a scottish cup. Remember how it felt when we all went home and the days and weeks afterwards. Just remember that and i challenge any Hibs fan to still want them to stay around in the SPFL.

I always have done and always want them totally and utterly wiped off the face of this earth. Maybe it's me being bitter but after what that FTB tried to do to my club that's my only wish.

What is happening now, for me anyway, is watching their team and fans suffer for their 2 cups and a few wee euro jaunts.

If they don't get liquidated I want them to suffer and that's exactly what they are doing.

So for all our guests -

GET IT ****ING ROOND YE

GIRFUYYYF's

Enjoy.

The Leith Dutch
04-01-2014, 05:23 PM
The BBC published a piece with fans opinions on what they wanted out the January transfer window:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25534679

They interview a fan from each of the 11 Scottish Premiership teams who can participate :D

AndyM_1875
04-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Scottish Football didn't bend rules for one of its 2 Establishment mobs so they won't move an iota regardless of all the whinging from Gorgie.

The Puddle Drinkers made their bed, they can go lie in it.

04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Greeting faced billy "av bin places" brown is like a greeting little child who thinks if he whines and moans for something long enough then whoever is in charge will get sick of hearing it and give him what he wants to **** him up.

As mentioned above, this all comes down to that mobs arroganance and delusions that they are something big and special that Scottish football NEEDS to survive. Also comes down to their pathetic victim act that it's not their fault and oh poor us everyone is piking on us and out to get poor little us. Like I've said before, through their years of cheated success they have been quite happy to play billy big baws and laugh as they stuck it to us so called "wee teams" thinking they were high and mighty but now once justice is Starting to privale it's suddenly "not our fault, it's was the big bad business men, don't punish us fans". The fans knew exactly what wa happening but chose to ignore it as they were enjoying playing the "big team" and reaping the cheated glory whilst stupidly buying into vlads fantasy world where they were supposedly getting league titles, champions league, mega multiplex stadium, World Cup superstars etc etc. Everyone knew how ridiculous those promises were but not our wee yam chums, it simply played into their pathetic little delusion of being some sort of super power club.

Billy brown and all those cheating hearts *******s need to accept they have cheated and conned their way to sucess over the years and face the consequences. Taken the punishment with dignity?! Hahaha oh please! Don't make me laugh!

whiskyhibby
04-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Scottish Football didn't bend rules for one of its 2 Establishment mobs so they won't move an iota regardless of all the whinging from Gorgie.

The Puddle Drinkers made their bed, they can go lie in it.

Spot on, the classless tramps will try anything but the SFA are not for turning

kaimendhibs
04-01-2014, 07:04 PM
For me this is about them getting the likes of Skacel, Kyle, Neilson, Naismith etc in to the squad and playing for nothing or peanuts as the LAST THROW of the dice for them.

For those that are ok with letting them have a chance to stay in the league remember this..... 19 months ago they beat a poor Hibs team (but within a set affordable budget) in the biggest game in history in terms of what was up for grabs. The team they won with had Webster, Zalikus, Black, Skacel, McGowan, Barr, McDonald, Elliott, Driver - All on between min £5k pw up to £15k pw with the likes of Driver. It is now proved without any doubt they were writing cheques they couldn't afford so cheated there way to a scottish cup. Remember how it felt when we all went home and the days and weeks afterwards. Just remember that and i challenge any Hibs fan to still want them to stay around in the SPFL.

Brilliant. 10/10 from me

Sent from my iphone

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 07:05 PM
All this 'concerted campaign' constitutes is the victim like bleatings of the death bed thief.

Enjoy. They have less than zero points and less than zero chance of having their penalties rescinded.

All because they are a less than zero club.

trev the hat
04-01-2014, 07:11 PM
They can sign who they please, just after the creditors list turns GREEN :-)

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 07:27 PM
The BBC published a piece with fans opinions on what they wanted out the January transfer window:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25534679

They interview a fan from each of the 11 Scottish Premiership teams who can participate :D
Says it all and that's official It's not even worth continuing to debate it .:cb

Geo_1875
04-01-2014, 09:49 PM
All this 'concerted campaign' constitutes is the victim like bleatings of the death bed thief.

Enjoy. They have less than zero points and less than zero chance of having their penalties rescinded.

http://youtu.be/U7HXkfkIqfY

Did we miss a trick on Thursday?

Hibrandenburg
04-01-2014, 10:19 PM
They won't.

I'd go further and say they can't.

Hibbyradge
04-01-2014, 10:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQK3yo9CBA

Russ
04-01-2014, 10:54 PM

Watching him on tv a was in stitches, there is more chance of them winning the Champions League this season than sanctions being lifted. Rules are rules and the ****s only have themselves to blame. GIRFUY. Although am gonna miss the derbies that's for sure.

hibeemikey21
05-01-2014, 01:24 AM
The problem is if they stay up this season and get out of administration they probably won't be in their current shambolic state for that long.

Fair point. Scottish football really lacks appeal at the moment. Without the derbies, there might be a big downturn in season ticket sales/general botheredness from the support.

Let's hope terry can have us making a serious push for second + cup silverwear next season