PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Goal Net at Derby...

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I read this morning that the damaged Goal Net could feature in Bobby Madden's report to the beaks. However, it's worth noting that the only person responsible for damaging the net after their goal was Callum Patterson (a very excited one at that). we watched him try and haul the net off after their goal. Hopefully Hibs invoice that lot for the damage and the damaged seats.

silverhibee
04-01-2014, 01:11 PM
It was a fan that done the damage to the net when he jumped on it.

Frazerbob
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
It was damaged by yet another Merrick who came on from the South Stand.

Saorsa
04-01-2014, 01:24 PM
It was a fan that done the damage to the net when he jumped on it.But they can still pay for it, mair money they, dinnae have now, thickos.

cabbageandribs1875
04-01-2014, 01:30 PM
tam cowan said that a coin was tossed at McTattie....but hertz put a claim in for the coin straight after the match had finished

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 01:32 PM
It was damaged by yet another Merrick who came on from the South Stand.

maybe so, but if you see the replay then you'll see the moustacho chap continually haul at the net. We certainly witnessed it

Diclonius
04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
tam cowan said that a coin was tossed at McTattie....but hertz put a claim in for the coin straight after the match had finished

Did he mention all the crap that got chucked at Liam Craig when he went to take a corner? Didn't think so.

KeithTheHibby
04-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Paterson got booked after their goal, what was that for??

snooky
04-01-2014, 02:20 PM

Not sure - abusing Hibs.net maybe?

Piqué
04-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Was it really damaged though? I thought he just pulled the net down and it took a couple of minutes to put it back in position again. Not really worth getting excited about

Hibby Kay-Yay
04-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Was it really damaged though? I thought he just pulled the net down and it took a couple of minutes to put it back in position again. Not really worth getting excited about

It was in a right mess, full of holes :agree:

Gus Fring
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
The net wasn't 'damaged' it just came untied when a fat yam ran into the back of it. It's only held up by a couple of bits of rope tied round a pole. It only took so long to fix because a member of the ground staff took his time in getting over to it.

Paterson did pull at the net over and over again but the fact the net was sagging a minute later is just a coincidence I'm afraid.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 04:03 PM
There was still no need to abuse the net in front of his own fans. Ugly moustacho man taking out his frustrations and ineptitude on a poor nylon net :-(

WestEndHibee
04-01-2014, 05:15 PM
It was in a right mess, full of holes :agree:

:agree: Yeh I saw this too. It was hanging by a couple of strings

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-01-2014, 05:30 PM

Being ugly. I would assume? If not then surely for having the worst moustache since the Chuckle Brothers

Aldo
04-01-2014, 05:30 PM
The net wasn't 'damaged' it just came untied when a fat yam ran into the back of it. It's only held up by a couple of bits of rope tied round a pole. It only took so long to fix because a member of the ground staff took his time in getting over to it. Paterson did pull at the net over and over again but the fact the net was sagging a minute later is just a coincidence I'm afraid.

I thought Paterson caught his mouser in it. Might be wrong though?? :-D

hibbysam
05-01-2014, 12:45 AM
The net wasn't 'damaged' it just came untied when a fat yam ran into the back of it. It's only held up by a couple of bits of rope tied round a pole. It only took so long to fix because a member of the ground staff took his time in getting over to it.

Paterson did pull at the net over and over again but the fact the net was sagging a minute later is just a coincidence I'm afraid.

The net 'was damaged' as you could see it 'sagging' in the middle after it was sorted... The net is held up by a strong between the two poles and then from the net to this other string... All he done was raise the corner so the net looked ok... The string and possibly the net as a result was knackered!

ALF TUPPER
05-01-2014, 08:06 AM
The net clearly provoked the fugly yam Ork bassa . :agree: