PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Partick

BH Hibs
04-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Send the gimps closer to relegation tomorrow

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Alas I fear that there may be a negative reaction after the emotion of the derby, where a glorious squad of bold young warriors fought their hearts out and were within seven minutes of a point/a CL outfit lost to the puny Hobos (delete according to Yam taste.)

Anyway, let's not indulge in too much mocking at Hearts expense, especially as the game isn't till tomorrow.

Ross County need cheered on against St Johnstone today.

DanHFC1875
04-01-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm not going to lie, I do want them relegated as soon as possible. I hate them, I really do and sooner they have the relegation rubber stamped the better.

mutley
04-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Alas I fear that there may be a negative reaction after the emotion of the derby, where a glorious squad of bold young warriors fought their hearts out and were within seven minutes of a point/a CL outfit lost to the puny Hobos (delete according to Yam taste.)

Anyway, let's not indulge in too much mocking at Hearts expense, especially as the game isn't till tomorrow.

Ross County need cheered on against St Johnstone today.

I concur , mon county

Deansy
04-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Money's on Partick - Locke's 'Warriors' will revert to form as they don't have a 'Hate All-Things Partick' to fire them up to play anything like they did on Thursday-night.

Ozyhibby
04-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Hearts face the same problem as us tomorrow, only 2 rest days between games.
It increases the chance of muscle injuries to players and decreases your chance of winning.
I can't see Hearts getting more than a point from Partick.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Is this their 'must win' game or was that last week (or the week before or the one before that) ?

or will that be next week? !

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 01:46 PM
hope Thistle batter them tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Eyrie
04-01-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm not going to lie, I do want them relegated as soon as possible. I hate them, I really do and sooner they have the relegation rubber stamped the better.

And once that happens their attendances will be even lower, making it even tougher for them to survive this season. So the sooner the better.

joe breezy
04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I booked my travel back to London when this game was scheduled for today.

Quite gutted I won't be able to make it now as I'll be on a train at 4pm. Moan the Jags, get it right up them.

Thistle have been struggling to find the net but hopefully Lyle Taylor will hit the ground running as he did with Falkirk last season .

weonlywon6-2
04-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Doubt the wongas will be able to maintain that high level of commitment after a derby,at best i think they will only draw.

Dibben
04-01-2014, 08:57 PM

:agree:

I want them to get the record for quickest relegation EVER!

Pleasing.

:aok:

Hibs Class
04-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Been looking at the online betting sites, there's no value in backing the jags, looks like the bookies have already written off hahahearts, better bet seems Hibs at c.3:1.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Hearts face the same problem as us tomorrow, only 2 rest days between games.
It increases the chance of muscle injuries to players and decreases your chance of winning.
I can't see Hearts getting more than a point from Partick.

Don't be silly.

It's a well known fact that youngsters are much better equipped at recovering quickly from physical activity than adults.

Playing two games within 72 hours should be no problem at all for those elite young players at Tynecastle.

I'm sure they'll thrive on that.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2014, 09:03 PM
:agree:

I want them to get the record for quickest relegation EVER!

Pleasing.

:aok:

Has a team ever been relegated before the clocks go forward?

Could be another 'first' for the big team. :aok:

Dibben
04-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Has a team ever been relegated before the clocks go forward?

Could be another 'first' for the big team. :aok:

Will be a blessing in disguise... The sooner they get relegated, the sooner they can start blooding their youngsters in preparation for the Championship battle! Oh wait...

:wink:

PatHead
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Personally I would like them relegated in February and liquidated in March. Would give us 2 chances to laugh at them.

#FromTheCapital
05-01-2014, 12:26 AM
I think the derby defeat they suffered a couple days ago has given them superhuman levels of strength and they may actually gain 1 point from this relegation 6 pointer. I fully expect them to return to losing ways soon after.
Game has 0-0 written all over it