PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to the Immigration Officer at Glasgow Airport.

connerg
04-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Left Perth, West Australia as the derby was just about over. No credit on my phone and the inflight entertainment wasn't working. 11hours to Dubai and bored to tears. Changed at Dubai for Glasgow and while they're entertainment system was working i could find no updates on Scottish football results. Arrived in Glasgow 8hrs later still not knowing the score!!! So while passing through Immigration a friendly officer asked me how my holiday was, i said good but do you know what the Hibs
score was? He replied " you wan two wan "

The best words i've ever heard from a weegie.

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Left Perth, West Australia as the derby was just about over. No credit on my phone and the inflight entertainment wasn't working. 11hours to Dubai and bored to tears. Changed at Dubai for Glasgow and while they're entertainment system was working i could find no updates on Scottish football results. Arrived in Glasgow 8hrs later still not knowing the score!!! So while passing through Immigration a friendly officer asked me how my holiday was, i said good but do you know what the Hibs
score was? He replied " you wan two wan "

The best words i've ever heard from a weegie.
Had he been drinking and had Wan to many

Steven_Hibs
04-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Was his name Obi Wan Kenobi?

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 09:59 AM
If he. Had given him fashion tips it would defo of been Gok Wan

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-01-2014, 10:41 AM
If he. Had given him fashion tips it would defo of been Gok Wan

Butcher two, Lok Wan

Tynie01011973
04-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Butcher two, Lok Wan

**** off.......Loks wan nuthin !!!

:na na:

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 12:30 PM
**** off.......Loks wan nuthin !!!

:na na:
Loks no Gok Wan

RamblingJack
04-01-2014, 03:52 PM

No,he was chinese and had only one trainer on his feet,his name was Wan San Shu.