PDA

View Full Version : Apology Required

heretoday
03-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Now that we are top dogs in Edinburgh would it not be in order for the Hearts to formally apologise for their buying good players they couldn't afford and winning the cup final as a result?

We could have done that too but we are an honest club.

hihohibby
04-01-2014, 12:50 AM
I second that.
Yes, a formal apology for all their years of blatant corruption and acquisition of players they simply could not afford.
This gave them an obscene advantage over clubs who simply tried to pay their way and keep their financial house in order.
Their dishonest and contemptious ways resulted in silverware that will forever be tainted and tarnished by the seedy goings on behind the rust and flaking paintwork of their Gorgie slum.
Who is man enough at Tynecastle to publicly grovel and ask for forgiveness from not just "honest" clubs such as Hibernian FC, but the entire footballing world?

heretoday
04-01-2014, 02:07 AM
I second that.
Yes, a formal apology for all their years of blatant corruption and acquisition of players they simply could not afford.
This gave them an obscene advantage over clubs who simply tried to pay their way and keep their financial house in order.
Their dishonest and contemptious ways resulted in silverware that will forever be tainted and tarnished by the seedy goings on behind the rust and flaking paintwork of their Gorgie slum.
Who is man enough at Tynecastle to publicly grovel and ask for forgiveness from not just "honest" clubs such as Hibernian FC, but the entire footballing world?

Hear hear!

04-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Don't really care about apologys from that scabby horrible little organisation. I'm over the cup final, we have moved on, gotten stronger, crowds getting bigger etc. whilst they have plummeted in the opposite direction. Everyone knows about their cheating ways, only the jambos can't face reality, although some Of the more sensible ones deep down know their gains were ill gotten.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 08:32 AM
No thanks, I think I'd rather move straight to the ritual humiliation.

MyJo
04-01-2014, 08:33 AM
The entertainment provided by watching them in thier death throes this season is worth more than any apology.

They are getting what they deserve finally, its hurtin real bad and its glorious. :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
04-01-2014, 11:25 AM
No chance of an apology from the Charity thieves any time soon I'm afraid. The only things left at the Wongadome which require no financial outlay to upkeep are inflated sense of self worth arrogance and delusion, all of which they have in abundance.

Hell ..... On brokeback you have Yams blaming the establishment for their plight and even for Thursday's result. Pretty ironic coming from Edinburgh's establishment club.

What they fail to realise is that the establishment didnt help bring them down, but in the best tradition of the establishment when one of your own becomes an embarrassment you drop them like a hot potato and pretend you dont know them ........ Just ask the club formerly known as Rangers.

cabbageandribs1875
04-01-2014, 12:06 PM
the grunts should apologise for killing our club off :(

heretoday
04-01-2014, 02:09 PM
No I'm sorry. I demand an apology! And every other club in Scotland should get one too with the exception of the Huns.

cleanyman
04-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Apologies for pumping us in a Cup Final?

Minter

dodecar
04-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Now that we are top dogs in Edinburgh would it not be in order for the Hearts to formally apologise for their buying good players they couldn't afford and winning the cup final as a result?

We could have done that too but we are an honest club.
Couldn't they just be run out of town?

Keith_M
04-01-2014, 02:31 PM
I don't think they have to apologise for anything other than being Hearts. That is their crime...... and is also their punishment *

* Copyright: Grant&Naylor, the creators of Red Dwarf :wink:

fishybeaver
04-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Couldn't care less about Hertz, we have way bigger fish to fry than them.

HibeeMG
04-01-2014, 02:54 PM
I think they should apologise for making us worried about being below them by Christmas. I don't know about you but I was sh*tting myself!

heretoday
04-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Apologies for pumping us in a Cup Final?

Minter

I beg your pardon! I don't know what a minter is but I gather it is offensive. My posts are always heavy on irony so take it lightly old son.

Centre Hawf
04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
If i was a millionaire id offer to donate some money to Hearts on the basis that club issue a full apology for the years of dodgy financial dealings that allowed them to win tainted silverwear and cheated many Hibs fans of an honest cup final tie. They'd also need to acknowledge that the cup they won and other recent derby memories are all illegitimate.

Then again once its all said and done i might just vanish without the donation.

the_ginger_hibee
04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Why would they apologise? The Hearts implosion was solely down to some financial mumbjo jumbo totally unrelated to the team or Hearts FC in any way - they are an innocent bystander unfairly punished due to a Lithuanian company going under.

Apparently.

Diclonius
05-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Couldn't care less about Hertz, we have way bigger fish to fry than them.

We're light years ahead of them. The new derby is with Celtic. Or something.