PDA

View Full Version : We will destroy them at the PBS

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Mark my words. We'll absolutely crush them in the last derby for about a decade. Delighted we still have one last game against them.

Jonnyboy
03-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Mark my words. We'll absolutely crush them in the last derby for about a decade. Delighted we still have one last game against them.

So, has Big Tel passed your 'month' test then? :greengrin

Coco Bryce
03-01-2014, 11:11 PM

On what basis will we destroy them?

Weststandwanab
03-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Mark my words. We'll absolutely crush them in the last derby for about a decade. Delighted we still have one last game against them. Only if we are bottom 6.

Coco Bryce
03-01-2014, 11:15 PM
We play them at Tynie before the split.

whiskyhibby
03-01-2014, 11:16 PM
When will that happen ?.........that was the last derby before the split

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 11:17 PM
So, has Big Tel passed your 'month' test then? :greengrin

Like I said before JB. The correct manager wastes no time shaking things up and transforming the way that players approach games. :wink:

We'll continue to improve. I can see us signing a clinical striker or 2 in the window. Hearts won't change. If anything, they'll only pick up injuries as the season goes on and will lack suitable replacements.

I can see us hurting them badly and i'm not usually the type of poster on here to suggest that we'll give them a hammering.

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 11:18 PM
When will that happen ?.........that was the last derby before the splitWas it? :hmmm:

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Only if we are bottom 6.

We've only played them twice in the league so far. The other game at Easter Road was a cup match. So we still have a 3rd league game to play against them before the split.

Jonnyboy
03-01-2014, 11:19 PM

29th March at the Wongadome

whiskyhibby
Doh !!! Your right, that was the 2nd one

judas

Are you joking?

Coco Bryce

29th March

JOD
03-01-2014, 11:20 PM
29/03/2014 at PBS Guaranteed:cb

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 11:20 PM
I 'm working on the basis that they will be on the verge of definite relegation and that they have had all the luck they have had over the years, in this particular fixture. I don't see us totally crushing them but , although it wont be very pretty we will win through, thereby consigning them to a few years of purgatory. they got a big break again yesterday with the way their goal arrived, and for a few minutes it could have gone their way again, that's done and they are almost done and dusted.

Big Frank
03-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Only if we are bottom 6.

3rd league game before the split......

I have been thinking this since last night. I think we will hammer them actually!

Happily, they will be in an even worse place when we visit their ****hole crumbling dump before the split.

lovin seeing these cheating *******s start to get exactly what they richly deserve.

bawbags

:tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa:

Coco Bryce
03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Are you joking?

We should have destroyed them in the cup we never. We should have destroyed them last night we never.

So no I wasn't joking.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=Coco Bryce;3856708]On what basis will we destroy them?[
pity we we are not playing them next x mass as they will be like Turkey's by then and Everyone will be Roasting them and Stuffing them Let's keep the festive spirit going a bit longer .The next game will be a Cracker.:xlol:tree:xsmilesign

joe breezy
03-01-2014, 11:23 PM
I think we'll be better and they'll be worse also. Butcher will be making signings - they won't

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 11:26 PM
We should have destroyed them in the cup we never. We should have destroyed them last night we never.

So no I wasn't joking.

I don't think its any secret that we're still lacking a little in the final 3rd. Butchers certainly got the players working at maximum.

But if we had say a Boyd or a McKay playing up front for us last night, we'd have been looking at 4 or 5 goals.

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Coco Bryce;3856708]On what basis will we destroy them?[
pity we we are not playing them next x mass as they will be like Turkey's by then and Everyone will be Roasting them and Stuffing them Let's keep the festive spirit going a bit longer .The next game will be a Cracker.:xlol:tree:xsmilesignI want to be at this one, but.....anyone got a Green Santa suit for sale?:flag::flag:

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I 'm working on the basis that they will be on the verge of definite relegation and that they have had all the luck they have had over the years, in this particular fixture. I don't see us totally crushing them but , although it wont be very pretty we will win through, thereby consigning them to a few years of purgatory. they got a big break again yesterday with the way their goal arrived, and for a few minutes it could have gone their way again, that's done and they are almost done and dusted.
Agree and we will have strengthened the squad and Terry s psychology wil have instilled more self belief Lewis will have had his first Scotland Cap and we will be more composed than them next time and make right choices about when to shoot .They will be left chasing shadows and get players sent off You could see the yam fuds trying to invade the pitch to stop the game They really are losing the plot and by then they should be thoroughly demoralised .

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Not to mention the "Billy Brown" influence.

The longer he stays there, the more damage.

#FromTheCapital
03-01-2014, 11:32 PM
To be honest I was surprised at hearts last night. They played better than I expected. Not to say they were good, but they worked hard and made it difficult for us (barring the obvious **** up from McGhee).

Based on that display I don't think we'll crush them in march although I fully expect another win. Who knows though, there's a transfer window for us and 2 and a bit months of football to play between now and then in which anything can happen. Too early to say

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 12:51 AM
I agree - looking forward to ramming them big time in the next derby.

1. They will be even weaker.
2. We will probably have another couple of players.
3. They will be even more despondent.
4. Tel and Mo will have hard more time to work with the players and get their ideas across.
5. They won't sell out their allocation for the ****heap.
6. Their fans will be at each other's throat - big Teamers v plucky underdogs
7. They will probably be liquidated and we 'll be awarded 3-0.

Hibercelona
04-01-2014, 04:47 AM
I agree - looking forward to ramming them big time in the next derby.

1. They will be even weaker.
2. We will probably have another couple of players.
3. They will be even more despondent.
4. Tel and Mo will have hard more time to work with the players and get their ideas across.
5. They won't sell out their allocation for the ****heap.
6. Their fans will be at each other's throat - big Teamers v plucky underdogs
7. They will probably be liquidated and we 'll be awarded 3-0.

8. Brown will still be "Stugglin' Strugglin' Strugglin"

Springbank
04-01-2014, 06:31 AM
We might rest players for the following weeks sc semi final tho...

Stewboy
04-01-2014, 07:00 AM
I don't think its any secret that we're still lacking a little in the final 3rd. Butchers certainly got the players working at maximum.

But if we had say a Boyd or a McKay playing up front for us last night, we'd have been looking at 4 or 5 goals.

Or a fit Heff for 90 mins

Weststandwanab
04-01-2014, 07:56 AM
We play them at Tynie before the split. Indeed my apologies.

We've only played them twice in the league so far. The other game at Easter Road was a cup match. So we still have a 3rd league game to play against them before the split. Further apologies it just feels like thee league matchs already.

3rd league game before the split......

I have been thinking this since last night. I think we will hammer them actually!

Happily, they will be in an even worse place when we visit their ****hole crumbling dump before the split.

lovin seeing these cheating *******s start to get exactly what they richly deserve.

bawbags

:tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa: Hopefully third time lucky then.

wearethehibs
04-01-2014, 08:55 AM
I thought we were going to destroy them in the last game though? Everyone going on about 5-6 nil score lines. But naw it was close and they got there usual luck.

Will some of youse never learn that derby's are always close and we usually only win by a goal.

And its ages away who knows what sort of form we'll be in by then. The same person that posted this could be posting a "Butcher out" thread before the next derby.

SaulGoodman
04-01-2014, 09:09 AM
I thought we were going to destroy them in the last game though? Everyone going on about 5-6 nil score lines. But naw it was close and they got there usual luck.

Will some of youse never learn that derby's are always close and we usually only win by a goal.

And its ages away who knows what sort of form we'll be in by then. The same person that posted this could be posting a "Butcher out" thread before the next derby.
Negativity is part of the reason we never win derbys.