PDA

View Full Version : DVD of the " Last Derby In Edinburgh" .

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 09:39 PM
not for a minute suggesting that the club were doing one,. or even if this was the last derby:wink: but I would like to watch it all again, sitting in my ain wee hoose, nae distractions etc./ also, some would be seriously pished at the game and can hardly remember half of it:greengrin: although, I was not one of them. would be a good seller though, I'm sure.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 09:52 PM
not for a minute suggesting that the club were doing one,. or even if this was the last derby:wink: but I would like to watch it all again, sitting in my ain wee hoose, nae distractions etc./ also, some would be seriously pished at the game and can hardly remember half of it:greengrin: although, I was not one of them. would be a good seller though, I'm sure.
Excellent idea and we can buy the sequal when we turn them over properly at Tyncastle

GreenArmyyy!
03-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Would be a bit cringeworthy producing a DVD for a 2-1 win IMO. Although I am guilty of just having watched the full recording from last night. Great celebration from both players!

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Excellent idea and we can buy the sequal when we turn them over properly at Tyncastle yeah, I had not thought about the 3rd league game, might have to change the name to Last derby in Leith:rolleyes: we got them before the split, yeah?

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Would be a bit cringeworthy producing a DVD for a 2-1 win IMO. Although I am guilty of just having watched the full recording from last night. Great celebration from both players!
It's a bit of club history and something you could give next x mass to any hearts friends as a reminder of what it was like to be in the big league and no be the Big Team anymore .

SaulGoodman
03-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Yam baiting at its finest. I can almost taste the seethe :greengrin

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 10:09 PM
yeah, I had not thought about the 3rd league game, might have to change the name to Last derby in Leith:rolleyes: we got them before the split, yeah?
They will have split completely before we next play them in March .Judging by some of the antics last night both players management and fans will be at each other's throats .They can't handle it. billy Brown should be hauled up for calling into question so publicly the idea that they have been punished unfairly and sporting integrity is suffering He more or less threatened they would play 15 year olds and try and not fulfill fixtures They will stoop to anything to continue cheating . someone wants to put him back in his box.

GreenArmyyy!
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM
It's a bit of club history and something you could give next x mass to any hearts friends as a reminder of what it was like to be in the big league and no be the Big Team anymore .

I'm guessing you happen to be a salesman because you have won me over hook, line and sinker.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm guessing you happen to be a salesman because you have won me over hook, line and sinker.
Am working on the packaging and art design and title as we speak There could be extra outakes of the muppet that got decked and terry s run in with billy brown etc Think I might edit out Liam Craig tickling James Collins bottom at goal celebration though .On the other hand maybe there is a different market for that .

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 10:40 AM
I'd like a copy too :-)

#FromTheCapital
04-01-2014, 10:50 AM

This. Was a good derby and all but a DVD? Na

SanFranHibs
04-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Am working on the packaging and art design and title as we speak There could be extra outakes of the muppet that got decked and terry s run in with billy brown etc Think I might edit out Liam Craig tickling James Collins bottom at goal celebration though .On the other hand maybe there is a different market for that .

:wink:

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
:wink:
:aok:

Ryan91
04-01-2014, 11:33 AM
oh go on - put us in for a copy too whilst you're at it.

Hibby Gav
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
I'd love to get a copy !

BarneyK
04-01-2014, 02:43 PM
yeah, I had not thought about the 3rd league game, might have to change the name to Last derby in Leith:rolleyes: we got them before the split, yeah?

Is that us definitely qualified for the top 6 then? :wink:

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Is that us definitely qualified for the top 6 then? :wink:
Yes just a matter now of how high Am sure there will be the odd blip and the next two fixtures could well see that until we get some new signings but can't see Butcher letting us slip too far back St johns tones defeat helps and they are indicating they don't have money to make a lot of signings . look on the positive side this is a step change that is ahead of schedule and think credit where credit is due to the management team Now we need the new scout to identify the right players and Petrie to back them Now if there is a flaw in my plan that's where it could fall down

--------
04-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Excellent idea and we can buy the sequal when we turn them over properly at Tyncastle

"Last Tango at Tynie"?

"Apocalypse Now"?

"Would The Last Man Leaving Please Put Off The Lights And Put The Padlock On The Main Gate?"

:devil:

Ronniekirk
04-01-2014, 04:49 PM
"Last Tango at Tynie"?

"Apocalypse Now"?

"Would The Last Man Leaving Please Put Off The Lights And Put The Padlock On The Main Gate?"

:devil:
Magnificent seven

Terminator 2( going on seven )

Last of the Big Spenders. Or is that just a Shirley Bassey song .

FranckSuzy
04-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Tynetanic :titanic:

AltheHibby
04-01-2014, 08:04 PM
With them involved it has to be "Big".

Or perhaps Marooned, which appears to have made a loss at the box office:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064639/business?ref_=tt_dt_bus

monktonharp
04-01-2014, 11:35 PM
With them involved it has to be "Big".

Or perhaps Marooned, which appears to have made a loss at the box office:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064639/business?ref_=tt_dt_bus Seems to tie in nicely with what's went on with the real maroons. spend more than you can actually collect.

seanshow
05-01-2014, 12:14 AM

Id like a copy as well please, would be great to see again....for the football though not the bum tickling :greengrin