PDA

View Full Version : they really are bitter,vile and twisted

very old hibby
03-01-2014, 04:42 PM
AND THEY'RE HURTING SO BAD TODAY hahahahaha

BH Hibs
03-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Seen McGowan giving it 5-1 on Twitter as well. Nice to know he's hurting that much. Ha ****ING Ha.:lolyam:

yeezus.
03-01-2014, 04:52 PM
It was such a great night and it was made even better by the look on the Yams faces as they left Easter Road. They know their dominance in the Edinburgh derby has come to an end so they will continue to cling to the past.

:hibees

Niffy
03-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm going to get a T-Shirt made up that says "5-1... meh....."

mutley
03-01-2014, 04:55 PM
AND THEY'RE HURTING SO BAD TODAY hahahahaha

Anyone got a pic of Grumpy Cat saying : GOOD

matty_f
03-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Seen McGowan giving it 5-1 on Twitter as well. Nice to know he's hurting that much. Ha ****ING Ha.:lolyam:

5-1 and you fu***d it up...

03-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Haha as usual the old 5-1 comfort blankets are out in force hahahahaha! Brilliant! Love when they start cowering away behind that, nothing says desperate and hurting like the 5-1 comfort blanket!

GIFUY - you have crippled your club for the 5-1 ya cheating *******s! We don't give a **** anymore, we have moved on, gotten stronger, our crowds are bigger than ever where as you are about to be relegated, playing with the ****test team in living memory, the prospect of langishingly in the lower leagues for the forth coming seasons and your very existence hanging in the balance. Hahahaha killed us as a club? Well pretty poor getting beat by a dead club last night eh jambos? The only club dying before of that day is hearts. Enjoy the first div ya *****!

eastterrace
03-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Haha as usual the old 5-1 comfort blankets are out in force hahahahaha! Brilliant! Love when they start cowering away behind that, nothing says desperate and hurting like the 5-1 comfort blanket!

GIFUY - you have crippled your club for the 5-1 ya cheating *******s! We don't give a **** anymore, we have moved on, gotten stronger, our crowds are bigger than ever where as you are about to be relegated, playing with the ****test team in living memory, the prospect of langishingly in the lower leagues for the forth coming seasons and your very existence hanging in the balance. Hahahaha hahahaha

could not have put it better, who gives a **** about 5-1, the future is green

mutley
03-01-2014, 05:04 PM
This is what I was looking for:

GreenCastle
03-01-2014, 05:10 PM
You know when you have got to them when they bring up 1902 and 5-1 guff

It's the only thing left they can cling onto - I actually find it funny now as it reminds me when the tide turned and they will never have a better chance to hammer us that day and get to 0v7 but they didn't! :greengrin I still think being 3v0 down to Falkirk in the semi last year was actually a worse feeling as it was a Div 1 side taking us apart and we were going to miss the chance of the final but we turned that around.

While a Hibs Scottish Cup win would see the biggest party in Edinburgh ever seen - I will happily wait for that time to come and when it does come they will have completely nothing to go on about / sing about.

We have 6-2 and 0-7 in their own backyard but we have moved on and in the meantime we look to the future with everything our club brings - they bought short term success for long term failure :brokenyam: :lolyam:.

03-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Had to laugh today when I was winding up my yam mate (arrogant jambo who loves rolling out the "big team wee team guff) and all I got back was emm aww but but 5-1 1902. . . .

Hahaahahahahaha

Mikeystewart
03-01-2014, 05:25 PM
You know when you have got to them when they bring up 1902 and 5-1 guff

It's the only thing left they can cling onto - I actually find it funny now as it reminds me when the tide turned and they will never have a better chance to hammer us that day and get to 0v7 but they didn't! :greengrin I still think being 3v0 down to Falkirk in the semi last year was actually a worse feeling as it was a Div 1 side taking us apart and we were going to miss the chance of the final but we turned that around.

While a Hibs Scottish Cup win would see the biggest party in Edinburgh ever seen - I will happily wait for that time to come and when it does come they will have completely nothing to go on about / sing about.

We have 6-2 and 0-7 in their own backyard but we have moved on and in the meantime we look to the future with everything our club brings - they bought short term success for long term failure :brokenyam: :lolyam:.

Just to extend your sentiments, they bought their success..... we will earn it

GreenCastle
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Just to extend your sentiments, they bought their success..... we will earn it

:agree:

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
They are just a little confused at the moment. They can't seem to decide whether it was a decent result that the plucky little underdogs failed to get hammered and are so pwoud, or if they are still the big team who should be grinding out wins against us, despite they fact that they no longer have four times our wage bill on other peoples money.

Great watching them turn on each other.

It's gonna get messier!

very old hibby
04-01-2014, 05:12 PM
hahaha 2days past and they're still full of pain and venom,its great, now they want to sack the head of their rented academy,it was only 2 months ago they were hailing the man as the second coming as they thought he had brought the new golden generation through.Oh the pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SanFranHibs
04-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Have to agree and I really think they have gotten worse this season !!!

:greengrin