Hibeesmad
03-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Our next 5 games before the scottish cup game are:

Dundee United (A)
Aberdeen (A)
St Mirren (H)
Celtic (H)
Inverness (A)

They will all be tough games but i think we should be looking for a a few wins there.

I'm going for a:

Dundee United-Win
Aberdeen-Draw
St Mirren- Win
Celtic- Draw/Loss
Inverness- Win

SteveHFC
03-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Is the inverness game not postponed because of league cup semi

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 01:51 PM

Dundee United (A)
Aberdeen (A)
St Mirren (H)
Celtic (H)
Inverness (A)

They will all be tough games but i think we should be looking for a a few wins there.

I'm going for a:

Dundee United-Win
Aberdeen-Draw
St Mirren- Win
Celtic- Draw/Loss
Inverness- Win tough fixtures. Draw, Draw/loss, win, loss, Win. No way Yogi will beat TB

hibee_girl
03-01-2014, 01:51 PM

:agree:

The Sea-gull
03-01-2014, 01:58 PM

Dundee United (A)
Aberdeen (A)
St Mirren (H)
Celtic (H)
Inverness (A)

I'm going for a:

Dundee United-Win
Aberdeen-Draw
St Mirren- Win
Celtic- Draw/Loss
Inverness- Win

Look like a tough set but not as tough as they would have looked two weeks ago.

Dundee United - couple of weeks ago I would have said certain defeat for us the way they and we were playing. Now we have a real chance but it could really go either way. If pushed I'll say a draw.

Aberdeen - arguably the toughest of the lot. Can't see us winning this one I am afraid. Defeat.

St Mirren - all the good work of the last couple of weeks would be undone if we lose this one and out of the lot it is the one we really should be looking at winning if we are to do anything this season. Win.

Celtic - They have not lost yet but I think they will at some point and why not to us! Hibs win.

Inverness - Looks like, as many predicted, Yogi may struggle up there so you would fancy us perhaps. TB knows the players inside out but they know him and will be determined to put on a good show. Draw.

Mikeystewart
03-01-2014, 02:15 PM

Dundee United (A)
Aberdeen (A)
St Mirren (H)
Celtic (H)
Inverness (A)

I'm going for a:

Dundee United-Win
Aberdeen-Draw
St Mirren- Win
Celtic- Draw/Loss
Inverness- Win

Dundee United-Draw
Aberdeen-Draw
St Mirren- Win
Celtic- Loss
Inverness- Win/Draw

Would do me

Glesgahibby
03-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Yes it is,
A free week before the Scottish cup game,I think that will be a good thing:agree:

cleanyman
03-01-2014, 02:50 PM
I think we'll take 6 points

allezsauzee
03-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Wwwdw

mutley
03-01-2014, 02:58 PM
DUFC seem to be blowing hot and cold so a win/ draw there would be good, Aberdeen seem to be playing well, so I'll go for draw/ loss. St Mirren I'm hoping for a win there, Celtic, hmm probably a loss but we have been playing reasonably well against them do who knows, and ICT should be a win

Gustavo Fring
03-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Dundee United-win
Aberdeen-lose
St Mirren- Win
Celtic- draw
Inverness- Win

McKenzie
03-01-2014, 03:39 PM
9 points would do me, have a feeling Butcher will target 10/11

mutley
03-01-2014, 03:57 PM
9 points would do me, have a feeling Butcher will target 10/11

Butcher will target all 15, why aim lower

Purehibee_MYB
03-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Butcher will target all 15, why aim lower

Spot on. I think we've been lacking that winning mentality for a long time but I'm beginning to see it coming out of the team under Butcher. They are going into every game with a belief that winning is always a possibility

Islington Hibs
03-01-2014, 04:05 PM
A very tough period. If we can get one win out of Dundee U and Aberdeen away that would be great, Celtic at home would be happy with a draw- but we could sneak it. St Mirren is a should and must win and you would have to fancy our chances at ICT. 10 points out of that and we really mean business.

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Spot on. I think we've been lacking that winning mentality for a long time but I'm beginning to see it coming out of the team under Butcher. They are going into every game with a belief that winning is always a possibility TB is setting them out to win every game, regardless if home or away. Of course there will be defeats along the way but thats what you want to see. I dont think we had 23 shots in all of Fenlons games combined.

mutley
03-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Not to mention that if we get a win against DU, that puts us 2 points behind them in 5th, we are definitely climbing up

RoYO!
03-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Ill go all out and say we will be the first team to beat celtic.

The dons will go on a nightmare run at some point- its what they do.

Fancy us beating ict

cabbageandribs1875
03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Dundee utd are on a run of 3 straight defeats and their players will have had an extra 24 hours rest over ours, i'd gladly take a point on Sunday :agree:

DAVE1875
03-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Dundee United 0 - 1 Hibernian; Heffernan

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hibernian; McGinn, Collins

Hibernian 2 - 0 St. Mirren; Collins & Robertson

Hibernian 0 - 0 Celtic

Inverness 1 - 2 Hibernian; McKay (If he's still there), Craig & Harris (if he's fit)

Sir David Gray
03-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Let's just focus on one game at a time.

Despite Dundee Utd's recent loss of form, we'll have a tough game on Sunday and we'll need to play well to get anything.

Glad that Heffernan's back though which gives us another option up front.

Hoping for maybe a 2-1 victory.

erin go bragh
03-01-2014, 06:04 PM
W
W
W
W
W

Why no .

Ggtth

SouthamptonHibs
03-01-2014, 06:06 PM
If we keep our squad fit get Harris back, sign another Striker and we keep getting the ball into the box I think we have a good chance off winning all 5 games! Aberdeen will be the toughest game but live on tv under the lights we have a chance! Prediction
Dundee Untied 0-2 Hibs
Aberdeen 1-2 Hibs
Hibs 3-0 St Mirren
Hibs 2-1 Celtic
ICT 1-3 Hibs

poolman
03-01-2014, 07:58 PM
1 game at a time folks, 1 game