PDA

View Full Version : Yams Delusion reaching crisis point

Twa Cairpets
03-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Over on 29pointsback, I really fear for the mental health of some of the inmates. When Craigieboy starts to look like one of the more balanced posters, there is something fundamentally disturbing happening.

In summary - and I paraphrase somewhat - if Hearts had a better team, no debt, older players, a more experienced squad, a different manager, the planets had been aligned differently, if Fenlon had still been at ER, the ref wasn't biased and we didn't bully them then they would have won easily.

A more deluded bunch of raging fandans it would be hard to envisage. For your reading pleasure, here's a few choice tit-bits:

They surely don't have the audacity to claim they have 'beaten Hearts' do they? Whatever, they can say what they want, we know the truth ............5-1.
Yes, yes we do claim to have beaten you. 2-1 I think it was.

Seen some Hibs on Facebook talking about how it is finally a "level playing field"...

...Aye maybe when they hump us 5-1 in a cup final it will be, but we all know that will never happen
Did the irony bypass hurt much?

It's yet another compliment to Hearts that narrowly scraping past the most limited, up against it side almost anyone on here can remember is celebrated by them with such gusto. That club is the epitome of small time; and when we return, they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years.
Scraped? 23 shots to 5? Scraped. Away and have another sherman in your Mums bedroom over the video of the cup final you weren't at you knicker sniffing weirdo.

Level playing field? 9mil debt versus no debt. ******* cheats.
When only the triple handed facepalm will do...

They can have their 2v1s with a debatable penalty as they will never beat us with 40 minutes remaining in the match. I feared for our young team tonight but they did us all proud with some stout defending and some questionable tactics from our manager.
Bulgarian balcony tears of pride mixed with incomprehensible rambling Lockey juice.

Take off the 15 point deduction and we are only 1 point from safety, so that hardly makes us worse than the teams of the early 80s. And that is forgetting the added mental pressure on these kids from admin, the transfer embargo, their own futures...

Remove the points deduction and all the off the field stuff and we are a seasoned CB, CM and Manager away from being completely fine.
Well that's ok then. How is life in the parallel Universe?

I wonder how many of them would rally round their club if the situation was reversed and who knows what may happen in the future
Erm, Hand off Hibs anyone?

Ironically those bellends are going to have to watch Butcherball being played by overpaid oirish and other foreign players who have failed at top flight football but are happy to kick everything that moves and not score goals from open play .Apparently wee fat Louis is now a cult hero down fester road possibly the worst player to grace Scottish football. FTH.-5-1
If by "Butcherball" you mean fast attacking football using the wings and generating a chance on average every 4 minutes, then yes, I'll take that.

The hurt is strong in them today.

Broken Gnome
03-01-2014, 11:23 AM
This over celebrating nonsense.

Someone please point out to them that they are possibly the only set of supporters in the world to frequently take equalisers as cue for pitch invasions.

yeezus.
03-01-2014, 11:23 AM
It's so sad for the Yams on ****back, they will cling on to a result against one of the worst Hibs teams in decades. Girfuy!

03-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Words can't describe their arrogance and delusion. Their cringeworthy "big team wee team" is hilarious. Unlike any othe fan base - truly horrible bunch of vermin.

GIRFUY - make all the excuses you want, hide behind 5-1 all you want but it's irrelevant, it can't save yous now!

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 11:26 AM
There was something post apocalyptic about that thread, and I had to avert my gaze. Zombified half beings rattling about the barely recognisable shell of a football club.

03-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Someone please point out to them that they are possibly the only set of supporters in the world to frequently take equalisers as cue for pitch invasions.

Agreed. I remember a few years ago when Steve fail was in charge and they managed a 1-1 draw at Easter road and they celebrated at the end as if they had just won the league. Cringeworthy considering they constantly love to tell us how they are the big team and we are just an irrelevant wee team. A point against us wee team obviously meant the world to the big super team!

Pedantic_Hibee
03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
29 points. Level playing field.

The end.

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Words can't describe their arrogance and delusion. Their cringeworthy "big team wee team" is hilarious. Unlike any othe fan base - truly horrible bunch of vermin.

GIRFUY - make all the excuses you want, hide behind 5-1 all you want but it's irrelevant, it can't save yous now!

Must have hurt, sitting in a bigger stadium than their's last night.

ScottB
03-01-2014, 11:31 AM
It's great watching them find excuses to justify how their mighty big team lost, or to find something wrong with us.

Usually they moan we turn up dressed as seats, last nights full house was greeted with cries of 'most of them have never been there before' we hear we beat their poor 'under 21 team' and that it's all just so unfair.

Well suck it up, life seemed pretty rosy to them when their team they couldn't afford to pay was banging in the goals and Tynie was full of roasters that have presumably since lost their sat-navs and can't find their way back.

I reckon us finally seeming to have turned the corner, playing well, having an excellent manager in place and growing crowds is hurting a lot of them far more than Hearts collapse. Says it all really. Get it up you ya bunch of roasters.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-01-2014, 11:32 AM
So proud :greengrin

matty_f
03-01-2014, 11:32 AM

Remember Steve Fail celebrating draws like a cup win when he was manager there. And the draws (of which there were many) in the 22 in a row were the cause of many an erection amongst the Yams.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 11:34 AM
"Stout Defending?" I'm just going to leave this in here as well.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2dl1bfr.jpg

Dashing Bob S
Over on 29pointsback, I really fear for the mental health of some of the inmates. When Craigieboy starts to look like one of the more balanced posters, there is something fundamentally disturbing happening.

In summary - and I paraphrase somewhat - if Hearts had a better team, no debt, older players, a more experienced squad, a different manager, the planets had been aligned differently, if Fenlon had still been at ER, the ref wasn't biased and we didn't bully them then they would have won easily.

A more deluded bunch of raging fandans it would be hard to envisage. For your reading pleasure, here's a few choice tit-bits:

Scraped? 23 shots to 5? Scraped. Away and have another sherman in your Mums bedroom over the video of the cup final you weren't at you knicker sniffing weirdo.

Bulgarian balcony tears of pride mixed with incomprehensible rambling Lockey juice.

If by "Butcherball" you mean fast attacking football using the wings and generating a chance on average every 4 minutes, then yes, I'll take that.

The hurt is strong in them today.

Intriguing split on Kickback between the demented idealists, who believe that this is a temporary scenario and they'll soon be back to massively outspending and outperforming us, and the grudging realists, who are slowly accepting that this is as good as it gets for a while and their (self-inflicted) misery might last some time.

It's this conflict of expectations that makes Kickback absolutely essential reading these days. It's like being drawn into a soap opera that was just on in the background and had no previous interest in, suddenly grab your attention. I'm taking an interest in the feuds between characters who have no redeeming features whatsoever, and actually finding myself enjoying the demented idealists more than the dreary, depressive realists, many of whom really should be on suicide watch.

A Jambo civil war always entertains - superb stuff.

Purehibee_MYB
"Level playing field? 9mil debt versus no debt. ******* cheats."

:faf: That one is my favourite.. Calls us cheats for having no debt AND is ambitiously low in his estimations of their debt. Love it.

TowerHibs
03-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Wait til you see/hear Billy Broon's interview today......he's snapped

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I fear delusional crisis point was reached and breached several years ago. All that is left now is insanity.

TowerHibs
03-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Paul Barnes ‏@PAULiBARNES 25m #Hearts assistant manager Billy Brown on club's plight: "We've had our punishment, it must end now, the transfer ban should be lifted."

Billy Brown (cont): "Scottish football's credibility will go if we have to field 15 or 16 year olds. And believe me that will happen."

Billy Brown (cont): "I didn't agree with the Rangers punishment & I certainly didn't agree with our punishment. It has to come to an end."

Saorsa
http://i40.tinypic.com/167tjjc.gif

GIRFUY ROASTERS

Baader
Agreed. I remember a few years ago when Steve fail was in charge and they managed a 1-1 draw at Easter road and they celebrated at the end as if they had just won the league. Cringeworthy considering they constantly love to tell us how they are the big team and we are just an irrelevant wee team. A point against us wee team obviously meant the world to the big super team!

Likewise I remember them going crazy when they made it 4-4 in that match at Tiny. Admittedly it felt like a bloody defeat but they scraped a point against us at home... Cue the customary pitch invasion and the corner flag being picked up and hurdled javelin-like into the away end. Landed just in front of us and there were a lot of kids around- thankfully no-one injured. Despite keeping track of the wannabe Fatima Whitbread we did not manage to find him outside...!

GreenLake
03-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Over 20K at a night game against the worst team in the league (or leagues).

Sergey
03-01-2014, 11:49 AM

Indeed - 10 players inside their own 6 yard box.

Craig_in_Prague
03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Billy Brown (cont): "I didn't agree with the Rangers punishment & I certainly didn't agree with our punishment. It has to come to an end."

It will come to an end.
It's called Liquidation.

Rangers WERE NOT PUNISHED.

The thickness, never fails to amaze me. The lack of quality reporting and media coverage, to effectively spell it out to the brainless fuds, is probably partly to blame.

One or two jambos I know, didn't even know about the massive list of creditors that have been shafted.

boo-hoo, young pish team, going down, boo-hoo.

Pleasing.

HibbySpurs
03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Paul Barnes ‏@PAULiBARNES 25m #Hearts assistant manager Billy Brown on club's plight: "We've had our punishment, it must end now, the transfer ban should be lifted."

Billy Brown (cont): "Scottish football's credibility will go if we have to field 15 or 16 year olds. And believe me that will happen."

Oh deary deary me..... MEDIC!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 11:59 AM

well Billy, if that's the best you can up with, you should be put out to grass. away and see if Musselburgh Athletic need a groundsman's assistant. you might not be allowed in though, until the debt to them is cleared.

Dashing Bob S
03-01-2014, 12:00 PM
It will come to an end.
It's called Liquidation.

Rangers WERE NOT PUNISHED.

The thickness, never fails to amaze me. The lack of quality reporting and media coverage, to effectively spell it out to the brainless fuds, is probably partly to blame.

One or two jambos I know, didn't even know about the massive list of creditors that have been shafted.

boo-hoo, young pish team, going down, boo-hoo.

Pleasing.

Hopefully Billy will soon learn the difference between 'administration' and 'liquidation' at first hand.

Spike Mandela
03-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Indeed - 10 players inside their own 6 yard box.

Is it not in fact 11 players?

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 12:05 PM

I think Scottish footballs credibility is more at risk from clubs not being able to end the season. It's more at risk from waiving punishments against "big" teams, and punishing smaller teams for the same things.

The biggest risk to our credibility is inconsistency in how we deal with cheats. Man up Billy, and get on with the job instead of crying like a stupid wee boy.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Is it not in fact 11 players?

One of them is near the 18 yard line.

Hibs7
03-01-2014, 12:07 PM

If you go round and count all the Hearts players ..they were ALL in the 18 yard box .... Now that is defending en masse !!

brog
03-01-2014, 12:09 PM
My fav is they will never beat us with 40 minutes remaining, apart from 5-0 at h/t that is, oh & 4-0 after 10 mins, both on their own midden!

Hibs7
03-01-2014, 12:10 PM
"Level playing field? 9mil debt versus no debt. ******* cheats."

:faf: That one is my favourite.. Calls us cheats for having no debt AND is ambitiously low in his estimations of their debt. Love it.

Eh! Think they meant that the other way round .. Though where they get Hibs debt at £9m I don't know !!!

GloryGlory
03-01-2014, 12:11 PM

Dear Silly Billy

The punishment is and was richly deserved for decades of financial mismanagement and cheating. However, redemption is entirely in your own hands. If you get out of administration, you just have to learn to live within your means. If you can't get out of administration, then tough - it is no-one else's fault. And you were and are part of the problem, as part of a management team that were happy to overspend your way to (limited) success, and leaving us the taxpayers and charities, as well as small local businesses to pick up the tab.

GG

Spike Mandela
03-01-2014, 12:17 PM

One of them is near the 18 yard line.

Ahhhh Sergey said 6 yard box. I must remove that 'attention to detai' from my CV.:rolleyes:

Purehibee_MYB
03-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Other way round. They are saying that we have £9m debt and they have no debt after going into administration.

Eh! Think they meant that the other way round .. Though where they get Hibs debt at £9m I don't know !!!

Makes it even better! :cb

greenpaper55
03-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Delete an o and insert a u where you think is appropriate !, Billy Brown (cont): "I didn't agree with the Rangers punishment & I certainly didn't agree with our punishment. It has to come to an end."

EuanH78
03-01-2014, 01:23 PM
I think we are witnessing the collapse of the tenets that hold up the collective insanity that is the 'big team' mentality. The delusions and denial are becoming harder and harder to maintain as cold reality inexorably creeps upon them, no matter how tight they clutch their 5-1 pillowcases.

They know now, they are getting relegated. The early season optimism has gone and half way through the season they are in a worse position than when they started. They know the management and playing staff aren't good enough to keep them up - not that they are 'young'. They are just not good enough.

They complain about Hibs having debt whilst they have none. So obviously the insane ramblings of the mental that its difficult to know where to start. Maybe I should type in a bigger font for our hard of thinking neighbours. Hibs and Hearts now 'both' pay out only what they get in. Them forced to, by the shackles of administration, and us because it is the way we do business. Hearts, at the minute leave a list of creditors a mile long that will not get their money back, Hibs pay out to all our creditors as they fall due, including our mortgages that make up the majority of our debt. Our outgoings should actually be higher than Hearts just now because we have not stiffed creditors to the tune of £30M+ but because we have used our money wisely we can afford to pay transfer fees and to replace our management team if things aren't working for us. They instead, rue the fact they cannot ticky themselves up to the eyeballs again to outspend every one around them and maintain their 'rightful' (ahem) place as the big team.

We also have completed our infrastructure by investing our money in our capital projects whilst Hearts paid Christian Nade and others 10k a week.

We have seen the jealousy of our fantastic stadium denied by the 'they will never fill it' mantra get destroyed last night, a sobering thought for our neighbours. Not only is our stadium not a crumbling pink deathtrap, but they can only concede that the potential is there, and it is greater than their own. That it has now held more than the PBS is even capable of boggles their tiny fragile minds and shatters the 'big team' delusions of grandeur. (Personally think this is the biggest blow to them from last night)

Still, all might be well on planet Yam as long as they can beat the wee team eh? oh.

Your move, nutters. :cb

:flag:

Galahibby
03-01-2014, 01:41 PM
I think we are witnessing the collapse of the tenets that hold up the collective insanity that is the 'big team' mentality. The delusions and denial are becoming harder and harder to maintain as cold reality inexorably creeps upon them, no matter how tight they clutch their 5-1 pillowcases.

They know now, they are getting relegated. The early season optimism has gone and half way through the season they are in a worse position than when they started. They know the management and playing staff aren't good enough to keep them up - not that they are 'young'. They are just not good enough.

They complain about Hibs having debt whilst they have none. So obviously the insane ramblings of the mental that its difficult to know where to start. Maybe I should type in a bigger font for our hard of thinking neighbours. Hibs and Hearts now 'both' pay out only what they get in. Them forced to, by the shackles of administration, and us because it is the way we do business. Hearts, at the minute leave a list of creditors a mile long that will not get their money back, Hibs pay out to all our creditors as they fall due, including our mortgages that make up the majority of our debt. Our outgoings should actually be higher than Hearts just now because we have not stiffed creditors to the tune of £30M+ but because we have used our money wisely we can afford to pay transfer fees and to replace our management team if things aren't working for us. They instead, rue the fact they cannot ticky themselves up to the eyeballs again to outspend every one around them and maintain their 'rightful' (ahem) place as the big team.

We also have completed our infrastructure by investing our money in our capital projects whilst Hearts paid Christian Nade and others 10k a week.

We have seen the jealousy of our fantastic stadium denied by the 'they will never fill it' mantra get destroyed last night, a sobering thought for our neighbours. Not only is our stadium not a crumbling pink deathtrap, but they can only concede that the potential is there, and it is greater than their own. That it has now held more than the PBS is even capable of boggles their tiny fragile minds and shatters the 'big team' delusions of grandeur. (Personally think this is the biggest blow to them from last night)

Still, all might be well on planet Yam as long as they can beat the wee team eh? oh.

Really enjoying :hnet: today! Nicely summed up for the :lolyam: amongst us :agree:

jacomo
03-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Oh deary deary me..... MEDIC!!!!!!

Brian Jackson is preparing the barbiturates now... It could all be over very soon Mr Brown.

WhileTheChief..
03-01-2014, 01:58 PM
This one's a belter.....

Nice to see the Scottish Football establishment backing brethren Butcher in his first Edinburgh Derby.

There were small signs of foul play from the get go, the afternoon price drift from just over 3/1 out to 6/1 before kick off was one of the main reasons i suspected the game might have more to it than meets the eye. I know the uneducated and naive who are unfamiliar with how prices vary for football would say well Danny Wilson was out so its natural for a drift well yes this is true but to almost double in odds is farcical. This in itself is not enough to confirm my suspicions though as being an odds compiler i have seen rigged games in Italy Greece Spain Turkey etc and the market prices have been even crazier such as 1/4 on a draw when it should be roughly 4/1.

What i would like to move on to next was the Referees performance at first it appeared he was doing a good job by keeping his cards in his pocket and trying to let the game flow, however when we got into the second half we then seen him almost switch into an alter personality which decided to book Walker for what was a stonewall penalty this made me think even deeper about by initial thoughts about the price drift because if he was staying in line with his refereeing philosophy he would have let the game carry on even if he thought Walker took a dive which he didnt. Then not long after i see him give a penalty to the **** for Mcghee simply letting the ball run out of play which u see about 20 times every week and nothing is done about it.

So will we ever find out if the Ref was on the payroll? Prob not. But what i would say is its very interesting the results and decisions that go against us when we are up against a prominent brethren of the lodge.

Also for those of you who dont know what im talking about check out Butchers Speech on youtube about Gary Mason being denied on the post against Rangers and also check the part of Only an excuse about the Referees wearing black and talking about their fraternity. (this is just so u know i didnt make these accusations up)

I fear football has became so corrupt now that its on par and maybe surpasses the NBA NFL NHL corruption which was exposed in the book "the fix is in" what we need is Referees from football to come out and say what the SFA etc are making them do to keep their jobs. The illusion that football is clean and is only infiltrated by some criminals and not the football associations is the biggest myth in European Football.

McKenzie
03-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Just had a ****bo tell me that Butcher wasn't a good manager, should I dignify this with a response? And if so, how?:confused::tbgwa:

03-01-2014, 02:04 PM

Spot on!

Teo10
03-01-2014, 02:07 PM
This one's a belter.....

Nice to see the Scottish Football establishment backing brethren Butcher in his first Edinburgh Derby.

There were small signs of foul play from the get go, the afternoon price drift from just over 3/1 out to 6/1 before kick off was one of the main reasons i suspected the game might have more to it than meets the eye. I know the uneducated and naive who are unfamiliar with how prices vary for football would say well Danny Wilson was out so its natural for a drift well yes this is true but to almost double in odds is farcical. This in itself is not enough to confirm my suspicions though as being an odds compiler i have seen rigged games in Italy Greece Spain Turkey etc and the market prices have been even crazier such as 1/4 on a draw when it should be roughly 4/1.

What i would like to move on to next was the Referees performance at first it appeared he was doing a good job by keeping his cards in his pocket and trying to let the game flow, however when we got into the second half we then seen him almost switch into an alter personality which decided to book Walker for what was a stonewall penalty this made me think even deeper about by initial thoughts about the price drift because if he was staying in line with his refereeing philosophy he would have let the game carry on even if he thought Walker took a dive which he didnt. Then not long after i see him give a penalty to the **** for Mcghee simply letting the ball run out of play which u see about 20 times every week and nothing is done about it.

So will we ever find out if the Ref was on the payroll? Prob not. But what i would say is its very interesting the results and decisions that go against us when we are up against a prominent brethren of the lodge.

Also for those of you who dont know what im talking about check out Butchers Speech on youtube about Gary Mason being denied on the post against Rangers and also check the part of Only an excuse about the Referees wearing black and talking about their fraternity. (this is just so u know i didnt make these accusations up)

I fear football has became so corrupt now that its on par and maybe surpasses the NBA NFL NHL corruption which was exposed in the book "the fix is in" what we need is Referees from football to come out and say what the SFA etc are making them do to keep their jobs. The illusion that football is clean and is only infiltrated by some criminals and not the football associations is the biggest myth in European Football.

Oh.My.God.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He CANT be serious?!?! "Check out only an excuse" oh deary deary me!

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-01-2014, 02:08 PM
So Billy Big Baws, please do enlighten us all as to who would sign these new players? Who would pay for them? What about the staff who were laid off a few months ago? Remember the poor office staff who left Tynecastle in tears? Remember them Billy, just before you returned to the club? How would they feel about new overpaid players joining the books? YOU ARE IN ADMINISTRATION YOU OLD GOAT, you don't add to your wage bill whilst in Administration! Who would pay the wages? BDO? Stop slavering. Clown. You cheated for YEARS, stop moaning about being 'punished' for a few short MONTHS

mixumatosis
03-01-2014, 02:09 PM
This one's a belter.....

Jesus Harold Christ. There just aren't words for this sort of thing are there ?

Craig_in_Prague
03-01-2014, 02:16 PM
This one's a belter.....

Vlad, is that you? Similar to your mad monkey article.
You old crack pot (but we love you)

matty_f
03-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Oh.My.God.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He CANT be serious?!?! "Check out only an excuse" oh deary deary me!

Only an Excuse > Wikipedia. FACT.

hibee_girl
03-01-2014, 02:19 PM
This one's a belter.....

Wow.

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM
This one's a belter.....

I fear football has became so corrupt now that its on par and maybe surpasses the NBA NFL NHL corruption which was exposed in the book "the fix is in" what we need is Referees from football to come out and say what the SFA etc are making them do to keep their jobs. The illusion that football is clean and is only infiltrated by some criminals and not the football associations is the biggest myth in European Football. :faf: better keep the sharp objects away fae that yin.

​http://i44.tinypic.com/n207sj.jpg

renato
03-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Just had a ****bo tell me that Butcher wasn't a good manager, should I dignify this with a response? And if so, how?:confused::tbgwa:

Just tell him he's right, Butcher's an awful manager and yet he still managed to outfox Golden Gary. There's a lot of wounded cringe today.

FTH

Deansy
03-01-2014, 02:33 PM

Oh dear, Billy - think you'll find that your fellow-muppets (who don't - just like previous regimes - pay your wages) disagree with you -

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106910-the-rangers-soap-opera-goes-on-and-on-see-admin-note-in-post-1/

Also good to see their top-roaster, 'Shan Lawson' become the latest muppet to subconsciously admit to the period they've been 'at it' with his/it's latest drivel -

"they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years"

Kaiser1962
03-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Some of the comments attributed to them merely highlight the difference between us and them, morally, culturally and intellectually. They look at everybody else for the cause of their ills and take zero responsibility for the position they find themselves in. They have no shame and even less dignity. They have £30m+ debts (+£22m dfe swaps as well as over £20m in "debt forgiveness") yet think we, and others, are about to fold. And they believe it.

I wanted to see them wiped out but I have to concede that this is becoming very enjoyable indeed.

As Desperate Dan might say.......GIRFUY Ya Yam Fuds!

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Some of the comments attributed to them merely highlight the difference between us and them, morally, culturally and intellectually. They look at everybody else for the cause of their ills and take zero responsibility for the position they find themselves in. They have no shame and even less dignity. They have £30m+ debts (+£22m dfe swaps as well as over £20m in "debt forgiveness") yet think we, and others, are about to fold. And they believe it.

I wanted to see them wiped out but I have to concede that this is becoming very enjoyable indeed.

As Desperate Dan might say.......GIRFUY Ya Yam Fuds!Nah, I would definitely say it :wink:

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2014, 02:50 PM
this one's a belter.....

nice to see the scottish football establishment backing brethren butcher in his first edinburgh derby.

there were small signs of foul play from the get go, the afternoon price drift from just over 3/1 out to 6/1 before kick off was one of the main reasons i suspected the game might have more to it than meets the eye. I know the uneducated and naive who are unfamiliar with how prices vary for football would say well danny wilson was out so its natural for a drift well yes this is true but to almost double in odds is farcical. This in itself is not enough to confirm my suspicions though as being an odds compiler i have seen rigged games in italy greece spain turkey etc and the market prices have been even crazier such as 1/4 on a draw when it should be roughly 4/1.

what i would like to move on to next was the referees performance at first it appeared he was doing a good job by keeping his cards in his pocket and trying to let the game flow, however when we got into the second half we then seen him almost switch into an alter personality which decided to book walker for what was a stonewall penalty this made me think even deeper about by initial thoughts about the price drift because if he was staying in line with his refereeing philosophy he would have let the game carry on even if he thought walker took a dive which he didnt. Then not long after i see him give a penalty to the **** for mcghee simply letting the ball run out of play which u see about 20 times every week and nothing is done about it.

so will we ever find out if the ref was on the payroll? Prob not. But what i would say is its very interesting the results and decisions that go against us when we are up against a prominent brethren of the lodge.

also for those of you who dont know what im talking about check out butchers speech on youtube about gary mason being denied on the post against rangers and also check the part of only an excuse about the referees wearing black and talking about their fraternity. (this is just so u know i didnt make these accusations up)

i fear football has became so corrupt now that its on par and maybe surpasses the nba nfl nhl corruption which was exposed in the book "the fix is in" what we need is referees from football to come out and say what the sfa etc are making them do to keep their jobs. The illusion that football is clean and is only infiltrated by some criminals and not the football associations is the biggest myth in european football.

nurse !!!!!

Kato
03-01-2014, 02:51 PM
This one's a belter.....

Blimey, that is a cracker from someone who sounds like he's crackers.

They've had 30 years of financial mismanagement, building an illusion around themselves that it is natural to employ journeymen on big wages but invest nothing back into their club. Watching that 30 years of living in their own personal Narnia unravel over the course one season is going to bring all sorts of mental health issues to the fore.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Blimey, that is a cracker from someone who sounds like he's crackers.

They've had 30 years of financial mismanagement, building an illusion around themselves that it is natural to employ journeymen on big wages but invest nothing back into their club. Watching that 30 years of living in their own personal Narnia unravel over the course one season is going to bring all sorts of mental health issues to the fore.

You can't prove that unless it's been on Only An Excuse.

O'Rourke3
03-01-2014, 02:55 PM
This one's a belter.....

Any chance the poster's "been places?" Would explain an awful lot.

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Just had a ****bo tell me that Butcher wasn't a good manager, should I dignify this with a response? And if so, how?:confused::tbgwa: Never let a mutant from that pink bus shelter tell you anything. Just put your hand up and say im not interested in anything you have to say.

Aldo
03-01-2014, 02:57 PM
From the wise one

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Oh dear, Billy - think you'll find that your fellow-muppets (who don't - just like previous regimes - pay your wages) disagree with you -

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106910-the-rangers-soap-opera-goes-on-and-on-see-admin-note-in-post-1/

Also good to see their top-roaster, 'Shan Lawson' become the latest muppet to subconsciously admit to the period they've been 'at it' with his/it's latest drivel -

"they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years" Guaranteed that upon their confimed relegation Shaun 'never been to tincastle in my puff' Lawson will come on here with a nom de plume and crawl right up everyones erse.

Jones28
03-01-2014, 03:01 PM
I cannot believe some of the levels of delusion. Had it been from a tiny minority then maybe I could have had a wee chuckle about it but instead I'm sitting here in absolute disbelief at the levels of pish being spouted.

Corruption? Rigged reffs and bookies? What the **** are you on?!

The tit that goes on about the odds change, could it be anything to do with it being a sell out crowd? Massive home support would have had some say in the matter. As well as the fact that we are unbeaten in 8 and they are without a win in god knows how long.

This what we rational and sane supporters call a "level playing field". And when you fannies come back down to earth (with a mighty crash) you will realise that the only unfair advantage on that field last night was the corrupt history that you brought with you. 25 years of cheating and overspending has bred an arrogance and swagger that we don't have - this WILL change.

The tables are turning my pink chums. And once the transformation is complete you will be an irrelevance to us. Not only that, you will be a first division team, with no promises of coming back up straight away. You will languish there for a couple of seasons, but any decent young talent will be prised from your hands by Rangers and other SPL teams. So it might be even more long term than you could dare to think. I really, sincerely hope it is.

GIUY

Kato
03-01-2014, 03:01 PM
You can't prove that unless it's been on Only An Excuse.

Forgot that Only An Excuse is a more renowned source of justice than the High Court, The Old Bailey, The Hague and the UN Court of Human Justice combined. Maybe he's right after all and it's a masonic ruse.............or maybe he's just a plain old Jambo loon.

Twa Cairpets
03-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Here's another one for the asylum matron...

Jamie Hamill was our player of the night, put himself around and took responsibility when it was required. Best performance I've seen the guy give in a Hearts shirt.
He must have been really, really, olympically honking in other games.

On Billy "Strugglin' Fud" Brown's rant

Thought we have managed to keep a dignified, heads down approach to our punishments so far. I would expect a heads-in-the-sand and fingers-in-ears response from the GFA to this first voicing of discontent.
:faf::faf:

Deansy
03-01-2014, 03:08 PM
This one's a belter.....

Follows up his/it's next post with -

"everything I said is fact"

His bookie must rub his hands warmly when he/it walks in !!

fat freddy
03-01-2014, 03:10 PM

When Butcher left ICT they were second in the SPL with average crowds of less than 2000 and a budget the size of a squirel's erection...He is not only a good manager but he is surrounded by a backroom team of top professionals....ask your pal, Maurice Malpas or Billy Brown?

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-01-2014, 03:14 PM
That post about the fluctuating odds is an absolute classic!

What a Grade A helmet!

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Guaranteed that upon their confimed relegation Shaun 'never been to tincastle in my puff' Lawson will come on here with a nom de plume and crawl right up everyones erse.

He's welcome to mine, but i have to warn him i have Crohns. :greengrin

This one's a belter.....

Complaining that an organisation is CORRUPT?! Oooh the irony coming from someone who's club are one of the most corrupt, cheating clubs in Britain!!!

Boo hoo! Everyone is against us, big bad bully's picking on poor wee hearts, not our fault . . .

Always cheated never defeated.

HibbySpurs
This one's a belter.....

If this guys an odds compiler I'm Al Capone. The example of draws being 1/4 on in certain leagues (Serie A especially) is well documented as there are teams in the leagues at certain points in the season who effectively do certain other teams favours... We would consider this cheating but it's accepted culture in other national leagues and hence the bookies act accordingly.

Also has it not occurred to "Mr Hills" over by that the reason Hearts drifted in price was the sheer weight of money invested on Hibs last night? Only game on tv, big audience, lots of punters wanting an interest and naturally backing the likely winner? This is most likely what moved the market so markedly.

As for the "brother Butcher" remarks and the reference to only an excuse is just laughable at best. At worst I hope the blokes got a good lawyer....

Keith_M
03-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Here is the stock response for any bleating Yam

RickyS
03-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Complaining that an organisation is CORRUPT?! Oooh the irony coming from someone who's club are one of the most corrupt, cheating clubs in Britain!!!

Boo hoo! Everyone is against us, big bad bully's picking on poor wee hearts, not our fault . . .

Always cheated never defeated.

this, were where these jokers when Thomson was handing them games?

The_Todd
03-01-2014, 03:32 PM
This one's a belter.....

This is the greatest meltdown in history, aside from Billy Brown.

Aldo
03-01-2014, 03:34 PM
This is a cracker as well. They cannot even count

Posted by oldrocastle

Good for Jamie. If some of the people on here who are criticising the team and players this season take their comments to games they deserve every bit of abuse they get back from players.

Take away the 15 point penalty, this team of mostly untried youngsters with an untried manager and with possible liquidation hanging over their heads are sitting 10th in the table, 1 point off 9th. That's some performance that deserves massive credit not all this embarrassing chat.

Think you'll find 3 wins and 4 draws = 13 points not 19. You'd still be bottom you ****ing deluded roaster

HibbySpurs
03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
To be fair to them the boy that posted the match fixing/masons conspiracy tripe is getting it tight over there.

The_Todd
03-01-2014, 03:43 PM

Posted by oldrocastle

Good for Jamie. If some of the people on here who are criticising the team and players this season take their comments to games they deserve every bit of abuse they get back from players.

Take away the 15 point penalty, this team of mostly untried youngsters with an untried manager and with possible liquidation hanging over their heads are sitting 10th in the table, 1 point off 9th. That's some performance that deserves massive credit not all this embarrassing chat.

Think you'll find 3 wins and 4 draws = 13 points not 19. You'd still be bottom you ****ing deluded roaster

Some still haven't noticed that the entire SPL could go into administration tomorrow and they'd still be bottom and still favourites for the drop.

MurrayfieldHibs
03-01-2014, 03:44 PM

:agree:

Aldo
03-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Some still haven't noticed that the entire SPL could go into administration tomorrow and they'd still be bottom and still favourites for the drop.

They STILL don't get it. I really hope they are still in admin come the PBS derby and we have the chance to relegate them. That would be the icing on the cake.

mutley
03-01-2014, 03:53 PM
What I thought was a tad ironic, the fud on brokeback whining about a Masonic conspiracy against them, his user name : masonicchess. So does that man he is part of the conspiracy??

Unbelievable

BH Hibs
03-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Crisis what crisis? ****ING roasters GIRFUY

Pretty Boy
03-01-2014, 04:00 PM
This one's a belter.....

That is indeed a belter.

Speechless. Actually speechless.

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 04:11 PM
If this guys an odds compiler I'm Al Capone. The example of draws being 1/4 on in certain leagues (Serie A especially) is well documented as there are teams in the leagues at certain points in the season who effectively do certain other teams favours... We would consider this cheating but it's accepted culture in other national leagues and hence the bookies act accordingly.

Also has it not occurred to "Mr Hills" over by that the reason Hearts drifted in price was the sheer weight of money invested on Hibs last night? Only game on tv, big audience, lots of punters wanting an interest and naturally backing the likely winner? This is most likely what moved the market so markedly.

As for the "brother Butcher" remarks and the reference to only an excuse is just laughable at best. At worst I hope the blokes got a good lawyer....

Clear accusations of bribery and corruption, he could get it tight if someone bites. How would JKB fare given that they have hosted this possible defamation of character?

Geo_1875
03-01-2014, 04:17 PM

He's missed the bleeding obvious fact that if nobody is backing a team the bookie will increase the odds to attract bets. All bookies do this. It's called balancing the book, which would be a foreign concept to a yam.

Hermit Crab
03-01-2014, 04:21 PM
This one's a belter.....

Is this throbber for real?? Oh my god. That's an unbelievable post

GreenLake
03-01-2014, 04:32 PM
This one's a belter.....

So this fruitcake thinks a secret cabal can influence games by awarding or denying penalties? Did they add a thicker crossbar and use the hidden hand to block goal bound shots too?

HibbySpurs
03-01-2014, 04:33 PM
He's missed the bleeding obvious fact that if nobody is backing a team the bookie will increase the odds to attract bets. All bookies do this. It's called balancing the book, which would be a foreign concept to a yam.

But but he's an odds compiler..... Aye right then...

Pray4Marc
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Oh.My.God.

"It was a fix" utterly breathtaking.

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 04:48 PM

No need. I'm sure he's also a high profile l̶i̶a̶r̶ lawyer.

:yamlaugh:

03-01-2014, 04:51 PM

Exactly. Cheated there way on an off the field for years!

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Exactly. Cheated there way on an off the field for years!

They're complaining about corruption. Yet, it was clear for any neutral to see that they were the ones pushing/shoving and diving all over the place for 95 minutes.

It's all they've ever been good at.

Last night, football rightfully triumphed over the Hearts "tactics".

Big_Franck
03-01-2014, 05:09 PM

Posted by oldrocastle

He's not the only one. In the link below Gary Locke says the ref's decision to award us a penalty cost them 'a couple of points'. Good one Gary :aok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25583737

Togs91
03-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Refer to only an excuse to see that your pointless ya yam bass! Trumpets the lot of them!

NAE NOOKIE
03-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Some great stuff from the Yams.

If at 16:45 on the 19th of May 2012 I had known that 19 months later I would be able to enjoy the specatcle of the Yams in meltdown and even better than that greetin' about how unfair it all is I would have felt a hell of a lot better on the trip home.

As for last night:

I presume none of the Yams could bear to watch the highlights on the BBC .... Walkers pathetic attempt to cheat for a penalty could be included in an instructional DVD for budding refs as a cast iron example of when to book a player for diving.

The lad who brought down Stevenson is only 17 so if he was one of ours I would feel sorry for him. But it was a stupid tackle on a player going nowhere .... and a penalty.

Finally ..... What is it about these trumpets that every time their team spawns a goal in a derby they think they have the right to run onto the field of play. If other folk had followed that guy out of the East onto the pitch we could have had a riot last night.

I seem to remember that the last time the Yams were in the First Division the other clubs grew to hate their visits coz they acted the billy big baws stuff even worse than they have done in the SPL. It was a fact that there was a lot of bad feeling towards them from other fans as a result. Probably be the same next season coz no doubt they will continue to act like planks.

Skol
03-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Having perused kickback today I sense a changing in their attitude. There are now quite a few dissenting voices, talking realistically. Some are saying Hibs pen was a Pen while Walkers booking was not a pen. Other talk around the signing ban being unjust being challenged as they have been given appropriate punishment ,and even if it was relaxed, they are still in Admin so couldnt afford players anyway.

Furthermore, rather than said people being shot down as Hobos/Hobbits/vermin, quite a few are agreeing with these people who have woken up to reality.

Granted there are still a few bampots spouting nonsense, but it does seem like a few are starting to realise whats been going on and accept they have been led up the garden path.

One Day Soon
03-01-2014, 07:37 PM
This one's a belter.....

Right, own up. Which one of us posted that?

They are the Goodyear tyre of Welts and the Foghorn Leghorn of Roasters but I find it hard to believe that anyone in their right mind could have made such deranged claims.

Oh, wait.....

Bowtow
03-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Blimey, that is a cracker from someone who sounds like he's crackers. They've had 30 years of financial mismanagement, building an illusion around themselves that it is natural to employ journeymen on big wages but invest nothing back into their club. Watching that 30 years of living in their own personal Narnia unravel over the course one season is going to bring all sorts of mental health issues to the fore..

Weststandwanab
03-01-2014, 07:56 PM
(Personally think this is the biggest blow to them from last night)

:flag: Spot on IMO.

Just had a ****bo tell me that Butcher wasn't a good manager, should I dignify this with a response? And if so, how?:confused::tbgwa: say nothing just smile !

So Billy Big Baws, please do enlighten us all as to who would sign these new players? Who would pay for them? What about the staff who were laid off a few months ago? Remember the poor office staff who left Tynecastle in tears? Remember them Billy, just before you returned to the club? How would they feel about new overpaid players joining the books? YOU ARE IN ADMINISTRATION YOU OLD GOAT, you don't add to your wage bill whilst in Administration! Who would pay the wages? BDO? Stop slavering. Clown. You cheated for YEARS, stop moaning about being 'punished' for a few short MONTHS He has been places...... usually the bookies in Musselburgh on a Saturday morning....

Vlad, is that you? Similar to your mad monkey article.
You old crack pot (but we love you) Google Translator is not that good.

Weststandwanab
03-01-2014, 08:08 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) I think he made need a very good one

this, were where these jokers when Thomson was handing them games? Indeed.

What I thought was a tad ironic, the fud on brokeback whining about a Masonic conspiracy against them, his user name : masonicchess. So does that man he is part of the conspiracy??

Unbelievable No just Paranoid and probably a mate of The Black Prince

Clear accusations of bribery and corruption, he could get it tight if someone bites. How would JKB fare given that they have hosted this possible defamation of character? In Soapy Bubble I suspect

He's missed the bleeding obvious fact that if nobody is backing a team the bookie will increase the odds to attract bets. All bookies do this. It's called balancing the book, which would be a foreign concept to a yam. Brilliant.

But but he's an odds compiler..... Aye right then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) Otherwise known as a computer.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Heart of Midlothian - cling-ons of the football world since 1874.

jacomo
03-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Right, own up. Which one of us posted that?

They are the Goodyear tyre of Welts and the Foghorn Leghorn of Roasters but I find it hard to believe that anyone in their right mind could have made such deranged claims.

Oh, wait.....

I just think that post about the fix is too crackers for a Hibby to make up. :crazy:

--------
04-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Reply to Twa Cairpets ...

"Delusion reaching crisis point

They surely don't have the audacity to claim they have 'beaten Hearts' do they? Whatever, they can say what they want, we know the truth ............5-1.

Seen some Hibs on Facebook talking about how it is finally a "level playing field"...

...Aye maybe when they hump us 5-1 in a cup final it will be, but we all know that will never happen

http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by arch trumpet wee Shaun
It's yet another compliment to Hearts that narrowly scraping past the most limited, up against it side almost anyone on here can remember is celebrated by them with such gusto. That club is the epitome of small time; and when we return, they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years.

They can have their 2v1s with a debatable penalty as they will never beat us with 40 minutes remaining in the match. I feared for our young team tonight but they did us all proud with some stout defending and some questionable tactics from our manager.

Take off the 15 point deduction and we are only 1 point from safety, so that hardly makes us worse than the teams of the early 80s. And that is forgetting the added mental pressure on these kids from admin, the transfer embargo, their own futures...

Remove the points deduction and all the off the field stuff and we are a seasoned CB, CM and Manager away from being completely fine.

I wonder how many of them would rally round their club if the situation was reversed and who knows what may happen in the future

Ironically those bellends are going to have to watch Butcherball being played by overpaid oirish and other foreign players who have failed at top flight football but are happy to kick everything that moves and not score goals from open play .Apparently wee fat Louis is now a cult hero down fester road possibly the worst player to grace Scottish football. FTH.-5-1

The hurt is strong in them today."

First, TC, thanks for diving into the cesspit that is Keechback to dredge up those gems of bilious irrationality. I trust you'll soon recover from the experience. It could not have been pleasant.

Second, I think that even the thickest and most intellectually-challenged of the Morlocks know deep down that the game's been a bogey for them and their team for a long time now.

Romanov promised them a future of financial security beyond their wildest dreams; a team of international players from the best leagues in Europe; Champions' League football every season; and a stadium worthy of the best clubs in Europe, even the world.

They see Hibs enjoying financial security that they can only dream of right now, based not on some wild speculation/accumulation model, but based on solid, honest business practice.

We don't have a team of top international players, but equally we don't have to play an Under-21 side in the SPFL because we couldn't/wouldn't pay our debts to our players, our suppliers, and our fellow clubs in the SPFL. I think we can confidently say that neither Barca nor Bayern nor Arsenal had scouts at Thursday evening's match running their eyes over "the best squad of young players in Scotland". If they had, the youngsters who would have caught their eye would all have been wearing green and white.

Prospects of qualifying for Europe this year? NIL. ZILCH. ZERO.

If they continue the way they're going, they WILL soon be playing outside Scotland, true - twice a year at Shielfield Park.

And on Thursday evening they had the privilege of sitting in a modern stadium, admittedly not one of 400,000 capacity, but one that meets all stated criteria for hosting international and Champions' and Europa Cup matches, built on schedule without sending the owners into administration, belonging to HIBS.

They know, deep down. They know, and they can't handle it, and they're afraid - very afraid - of what the future might hold.

If they're relegated (and that certainly does appear to be likely right now) they'll be in the same league as The Rangers, as well as a number of more than capable sides like Falkirk and Dundee. They very likely won't come back up right away, and we all know that the first season after relegation is the one where a team has the best chance of bouncing back.

Will they REALLY have the sort of financial sources and sponsorship options in the Championship that they need to rebuild their team?

Lewis the worst player ever to grace Scottish football? They wish they had someone in their midfield as good.

No one is going to "remove the points deduction", and even if they did, Hearts would still be bottom of the League. But idiots like the Keechbackers and Billy Brown think that if they shout loud enough, "someone" (goodness only knows who) will "do something about it", and all the bad stuff will evaporate into Scotch mist and they'll be back where they were, cheating and swindling their way into places and positions they have no right to occupy.

I know you don't believe in it, but I often think that the deeper circles of Hell must be very like the inside of a Jambo's head.

hfc rd
04-01-2014, 01:23 AM
They are just a big bunch of bad losers!

Speedy
04-01-2014, 02:02 AM
< Originally Posted by arch trumpet wee Shaun
It's yet another compliment to Hearts that narrowly scraping past the most limited, up against it side almost anyone on here can remember is celebrated by them with such gusto. That club is the epitome of small time; and when we return, they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years.>

Apart from the narrowly bit that sounds very like their win against us in a certain cup final. "It should've been 10" - yes it should've been.

basehibby
04-01-2014, 02:27 AM
He's not the only one. In the link below Gary Locke says the ref's decision to award us a penalty cost them 'a couple of points'. Good one Gary :aok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25583737

What an absolute pish soaked fud - blinded by bitterness - and pish as well allegedly.

greenpaper55
04-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Reply to Twa Cairpets ...

"Delusion reaching crisis point

http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by arch trumpet wee Shaun

The hurt is strong in them today."

First, TC, thanks for diving into the cesspit that is Keechback to dredge up those gems of bilious irrationality. I trust you'll soon recover from the experience. It could not have been pleasant.

Second, I think that even the thickest and most intellectually-challenged of the Morlocks know deep down that the game's been a bogey for them and their team for a long time now.

Romanov promised them a future of financial security beyond their wildest dreams; a team of international players from the best leagues in Europe; Champions' League football every season; and a stadium worthy of the best clubs in Europe, even the world.

They see Hibs enjoying financial security that they can only dream of right now, based not on some wild speculation/accumulation model, but based on solid, honest business practice.

We don't have a team of top international players, but equally we don't have to play an Under-21 side in the SPFL because we couldn't/wouldn't pay our debts to our players, our suppliers, and our fellow clubs in the SPFL. I think we can confidently say that neither Barca nor Bayern nor Arsenal had scouts at Thursday evening's match running their eyes over "the best squad of young players in Scotland". If they had, the youngsters who would have caught their eye would all have been wearing green and white.

Prospects of qualifying for Europe this year? NIL. ZILCH. ZERO.

If they continue the way they're going, they WILL soon be playing outside Scotland, true - twice a year at Shielfield Park.

And on Thursday evening they had the privilege of sitting in a modern stadium, admittedly not one of 400,000 capacity, but one that meets all stated criteria for hosting international and Champions' and Europa Cup matches, built on schedule without sending the owners into administration, belonging to HIBS.

They know, deep down. They know, and they can't handle it, and they're afraid - very afraid - of what the future might hold.

If they're relegated (and that certainly does appear to be likely right now) they'll be in the same league as The Rangers, as well as a number of more than capable sides like Falkirk and Dundee. They very likely won't come back up right away, and we all know that the first season after relegation is the one where a team has the best chance of bouncing back.

Will they REALLY have the sort of financial sources and sponsorship options in the Championship that they need to rebuild their team?

Lewis the worst player ever to grace Scottish football? They wish they had someone in their midfield as good.

No one is going to "remove the points deduction", and even if they did, Hearts would still be bottom of the League. But idiots like the Keechbackers and Billy Brown think that if they shout loud enough, "someone" (goodness only knows who) will "do something about it", and all the bad stuff will evaporate into Scotch mist and they'll be back where they were, cheating and swindling their way into places and positions they have no right to occupy.

I know you don't believe in it, but I often think that the deeper circles of Hell must be very like the inside of a Jambo's head.

Doddie that is superb, i think you have summed it up for so many of us.

Curly1875
04-01-2014, 02:48 AM
It's yet another compliment to Hearts that narrowly scraping past the most limited, up against it side almost anyone on here can remember is celebrated by them with such gusto. That club is the epitome of small time; and when we return, they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years.>

Apart from the narrowly bit that sounds very like their win against us in a certain cup final. "It should've been 10" - yes it should've been.
They really seem to have a big problem with us celebrating don't they?Don't think they liked the image of a packed ER all up and singing and supporting the team while all they could do was sit and realise finally that maybe they will be going down.

Peevemor
04-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I see the racist tosspot is bumping his gums in the Scotsman today.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/championship-would-have-benefited-hearts-mackay-1-3255646

And while hindsight is a great thing, they really can't help themselves

There would still have been pressure, because Hearts would have been the big guns, but you could make a parallel with Hibernian when they went down to the First Division. Hearts have had exceptional crowds – if you look at the fact they had 4,000 more against Kilmarnock than Hibs did in the space of a four-day period – but these crowds would have been the same, if not more, in the First Division with a team that had the confidence of winning games

Has he forgotten that the fans were begged to buy STs just to keep their joke of a club afloat.

SaulGoodman
04-01-2014, 09:33 AM

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/championship-would-have-benefited-hearts-mackay-1-3255646

Has he forgotten that the fans were begged to buy STs just to keep their joke of a club afloat.

When was the last time Hearts had 20,000 at home, Gary?

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 09:40 AM

Medals' business plan appears to be based on getting a bigger home attendance than Hibs. As any fool knows, this can bring your operating costs down to nearly zero.

This little known type of accountancy (aka theft), is how most big clubs pay their players and winning the Champions League cannot happen without it.

Having bigger crowds than Hibs brings the following instant benefits:

- no embarrassing visits from debt collectors
- council tax holiday of five years and more
- free health and medical care courtesy of NHS Scotland
- all the kudos of donating to charity, without the expense
- free safety certificates from Edinburgh City Council
- the right to call yourself the big team, even though your stadium is smaller
- the right to stiff big clubs like Liverpool by keeping back their ticket money
- a one way ticket to the SFL
- the goodwill of nobody at all.

Yes folks, with the Bigger Crowds Than Hibs Plan, you're money worries are a thing of the past. (Just like your club, it's reputation and its stadium).

Typical apr - the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh (non Nazi).

The_Todd
04-01-2014, 09:50 AM

Funny thing is whenever they draw against us they celebrate at full time like they've won the league which makes it odd we should be criticised for celebrating a victory. In Lawson's defence he's never been to a derby so he wouldn't know that.

MyJo
04-01-2014, 09:54 AM
In Lawson's defence he's never been to a football match so he wouldn't know that.

fixed that for you.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Funny thing is whenever they draw against us they celebrate at full time like they've won the league which makes it odd we should be criticised for celebrating a victory. In Lawson's defence he's never been to a derby so he wouldn't know that.

They seemed to celebrate hard when the equaliser went in the other night.

WestEndHibee
04-01-2014, 10:07 AM
In the latest itsaconspiracyrefwastheonewhodunnithibsaredivers thread one of the replies was "They even themselves out dontcha know" sarcastically referencing the referees decisions. The last time I heard that line spouted out was them after the Griffiths goal. The number of irony bypasses is immense!

StevieC
04-01-2014, 10:12 AM

A bit of "in-fighting" and trying to get the believers to turn on their own. Nice work Medals, keep it going.

Dibben
04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/167tjjc.gif

GIRFUY ROASTERS

And by all account many of those ST holders weren't at the game. So I'm sure there wasn't 4k more at their game compared to ours...

Onion
04-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Having perused kickback today I sense a changing in their attitude. There are now quite a few dissenting voices, talking realistically. Some are saying Hibs pen was a Pen while Walkers booking was not a pen. Other talk around the signing ban being unjust being challenged as they have been given appropriate punishment ,and even if it was relaxed, they are still in Admin so couldnt afford players anyway.

Furthermore, rather than said people being shot down as Hobos/Hobbits/vermin, quite a few are agreeing with these people who have woken up to reality.

Granted there are still a few bampots spouting nonsense, but it does seem like a few are starting to realise whats been going on and accept they have been led up the garden path.

WARNING: Temp contrition only. The typical Yam is a seasoned conman, prepared and able to do or say anything to sooth their concience or gain an advantage. Any sign of recovery and they will revert to type as quickly as a Yam diving in the Hibs penalty box.

One Day Soon
04-01-2014, 10:19 AM
WARNING: Temp contrition only. The typical Yam is a seasoned conman, prepared and able to do or say anything to sooth their concience or gain an advantage. Any sign of recovery and they will revert to type as quickly as a Yam diving in the Hibs penalty box.

You're spot on. Already posted on the @JKBmeltdown thread but re-posted here for completeness:

What you are describing is basically the product of an inherited Establishment mentality in which the vast majority of these fans see their role as being one where they simply say 'yes sir' to the likes of Mr Romanov no matter how big the ripping they are taking.

These Rover driving, yellow cardigan wearing, grille badge polishing Archies know no other way. From the more vile sectarian elements among their support right up to the Edinburgh financial services middle manager types they are all imbued with the psychology of follow the leader. The vast majority of them will be genuinely shocked and wondering how it has all come to this. It's a bit like the banking collapse the day after it started to unwind. "What the Phwarque's happened. Everything was fine. Where did that giant black hole of bad debt suddenly come from?"

They've been on their knees in front of Romanov for so long that they no longer know any other position or purpose.

Today the reality of almost certain relegation is dawning. Just wait until the harsh, long, bitter truth of years in lower divisions and season after season of being our bitches in Edinburgh really takes root. They may not see the SPL again before this decade finishes.

Many of their children and grandchildren will simply never become Hearts fans in the years ahead.

Bostonhibby
04-01-2014, 10:21 AM

To be fair on Wee Shaun, quite a few of the derbies are at night or have big crowds of noisy badly behaved big boys and his ma always likes him and little Ted to be tucked up in bed before 6.30. This will be the case until he is 40 and its safe for him to go to the shops himself to buy his comic.

CentreLine
04-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Heart of Midlothian - cling-ons of the football world since maybe 1874.

Fixed that for you. According to a football historian acquaintence of mine there is no evidence that hahahahearts were formed in 1874. It is a date plucked out of the air as best guess and conveniently makes them appear older than Hibs. The first historic reference, is in 1875

I understand that something similar happened in Glasgow. When the establishment saw a small charitable outfit becoming popular they trawled the city and found a small unsuccessful outfit called Rangers that played on Glasgow Green but, importantly, could point to a longer history than the upstart charitable outfit. The establishment pumped resources in to that little team to compete with the upstarts and Robert is your mother's brother.

Bostonhibby
04-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Medals' business plan appears to be based on getting a bigger home attendance than Hibs. As any fool knows, this can bring your operating costs down to nearly zero.

This little known type of accountancy (aka theft), is how most big clubs pay their players and winning the Champions League cannot happen without it.

Having bigger crowds than Hibs brings the following instant benefits:

- no embarrassing visits from debt collectors
- council tax holiday of five years and more
- free health and medical care courtesy of NHS Scotland
- all the kudos of donating to charity, without the expense
- free safety certificates from Edinburgh City Council
- the right to call yourself the big team, even though your stadium is smaller
- the right to stiff big clubs like Liverpool by keeping back their ticket money
- a one way ticket to the SFL
- the goodwill of nobody at all.

Yes folks, with the Bigger Crowds Than Hibs Plan, you're money worries are a thing of the past. (Just like your club, it's reputation and its stadium).

Typical apr - the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh (non Nazi).

:faf::faf: Says it all really, just one unanswered question for me - is this the same "medals" Mackay who was part of the welcoming committee that helped ensure Mr Romanov sir took over with the minimum of fuss? Him and a red faced plump politician whose name escapes me for the moment.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 10:32 AM
:faf::faf: Says it all really, just one unanswered question for me - is this the same "medals" Mackay who was part of the welcoming committee that helped ensure Mr Romanov sir took over with the minimum of fuss? Him and a red faced plump politician whose name escapes me for the moment.

Ha ha medals new name should be back track. He supported the Romanov take over from the off.

Roaster

KeithTheHibby
04-01-2014, 10:34 AM

He also forgets the attendance we show is actual numbers that have went through the turnstiles not the amount of season ticket holders. He's another yam fud who can just **** right off, moronic twat he is.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 10:36 AM

Hard to tell, as Medals has a bit of a problem with his memory - just ask Kevin Harper.

Sanger
04-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Fixed that for you. According to a football historian acquaintence of mine there is no evidence that hahahahearts were formed in 1874. It is a date plucked out of the air as best guess and conveniently makes them appear older than Hibs. The first historic reference, is in 1875

I understand that something similar happened in Glasgow. When the establishment saw a small charitable outfit becoming popular they trawled the city and found a small unsuccessful outfit called Rangers that played on Glasgow Green but, importantly, could point to a longer history than the upstart charitable outfit. The establishment pumped resources in to that little team to compete with the upstarts and Robert is your mother's brother.
Yes I believe first reference to Hearts is actually 1875. Some of the players who formed the club played for ST Andrews who were formed in 1874. This is where they get the 1874 from. Yes another Yam con job! It's in fore way

Aldo
04-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Found these

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-01-2014, 11:04 AM
To be fair on Wee Shaun, quite a few of the derbies are at night or have big crowds of noisy badly behaved big boys and his ma always likes him and little Ted to be tucked up in bed before 6.30. This will be the case until he is 40 and its safe for him to go to the shops himself to buy his comic.

Judging by his posts over there I think wee Shaun does more narcotics than his Aunty Nigella!

Swedish hibee
04-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Whats medal MacKay going on about now!!!
HaHa, just knowing he is hurting so much that his only comeback is trying to put down Hibs is making the win even more sweeter :)

Get down and stay down. One city, one team indeed.

Saorsa
04-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Found these

11688BELIEVE :agree:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2napmye.jpg

Grinning imbeciles.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Whats medal MacKay going on about now!!! HaHa, just knowing he is hurting so much that his only comeback is trying to put down Hibs is making the win even more sweeter :) Get down and stay down. One city, one team indeed.

Indeed

04-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Awck aye hearts aaaaall the officials are against you, that's the reason yous are rock bottom o the league eh if it wasnt for them "cheating you" then I'm sure you'd be right up there challenging your "main rivals" Celtic at te top of the table!

GIRFUY it wasn't that when Craig Thompson practically played 12th man for ya every game (especially derbies) and gave you a flattering score line in the final or when that linesman handed you a point last season by absolutely incredibly chopping off sparkys free kick! Yous have rode your luck with cheating officials for years so don't give us "aww everyone is Tryna cheat us, they all hate hearts blah blah" nonsense just when a couple decisions don't go your way. But FWIW the ref got both decisions spot on, even some of your lot like McCann and Stewart on the telly can admit it so STFU you paranoid, pathetic sore losers. You were beaten by a better side and looking at the statistics it Should have been more.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2014, 11:32 AM
no wonder the rest of Scottish Football really DO despise HMFC.

A more pathetic bunch of fans you'll never find.

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 11:38 AM
He also forgets the attendance we show is actual numbers that have went through the turnstiles not the amount of season ticket holders. He's another yam fud who can just **** right off, moronic twat he is.

Snide dig at us aside, Medals piece is interesting as it a) marks an intensification of the Jambo civil war, and b) marks the first time a leading Yam figure has (correctly) called into question the role of 'Teflon' Southern in this sordid affair.

Springbank
04-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Yes I believe first reference to Hearts is actually 1875. Some of the players who formed the club played for ST Andrews who were formed in 1874. This is where they get the 1874 from. Yes another Yam con job! It's in fore way

This issue deserves a thread of its own

Thecat23
04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Read this, it's one of the worst/deluded posts to come off that horrible site and that's saying something.

"Sorry if covered cos not been on here last couple days - too fuming about Thurs night. Ths may get ranty, so log off now or prepare to fire in!!!!

Seriously one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen. And I'm including all the OF games in this. I was saying it from the 4th/5th minute, the ref was out to give Hibs everything.

The only pressure Hibs really put us under was from set-pieces. They had maybe 4 free kicks in the first 10/15 mins all of which were very dangerous. Maybe one of those were from genuine fouls. And that's how the game continued. Set-piece after freekick into our box, probably 75% of which were bought not earned.

Butcher had so obviously sent his team out to win freekicks cos he knows they're not good enough from open play. This meant a mix of falling over easily and, more prevalantly, long balls which their CFs didn't challenge for but instead crumpled under. The ref fell for it every time. For a start, is that not simulation?? For another thing, even when fouled, is it not simulation to roll around on the ground when you're not hurt, trying to get someone booked (something else the ref fell for).

Both Stevo and CP battled for every ball that came their way - actually tried to win it. They were often fouled, but got nothing all night. Maybe because the refused to crumple to the ground. Maybe simply because they were in maroon.

Other than the fact of the thing itself, what irks me most is that this stuff is never picked up on. The media are saying Hibs controlled the game. They probably did. But only becuase they were allowed to by the ref. What can you do if a team is allowed to take free popshots in to your box any time they wish. What can you do if you don't get the fouls you deserve? The flow of play is totally distorted and it was all night long.

Hibs got a foul early on given by both the ref and lino for what looked like a decent challenge by McHattie in the Hibs RW position near the corner flag. 2 mins into injury time, as blatant a foul as you'll see on us in exactly the same part of the pitch. Think it was Walker, he was kicked to the ground then bundled again. Nothing given. We'd have killed for a free kick into the box at that point. So easy and obvious a decision it hurt, but both officials miss it somehow...!?

Then we get to bookings. Stevo gets booked for something pretty routine, but the Hibs player is lying on the ground writhing in feigned agony. Was right infront of me - hardly touched him. Then a very similar foul by a Hibs player on the half-way line, foul no booking. Infact it was a worse foul when you look at it. Much fuller contact.

Look a couple of mins before the corner that Hibs score from. Hammil is clearing the ball for a throw and Hibs player catches him late. He doesn't throw himself to the ground, but instead he holds where he was hit and looks at the ref, 10 yards away looking right at it. Instead of a foul for us, a relief of pressure and a chance to build an attack, Hibs have a throw 30 yards out and that passage of play leads to their goal. And that's how the whole game went. These "little" decisions are huge.

Everyone is talking about the penalty and Jamie Walker, but all these accumulative little/huge decisions are what shaped the game. Totally unnoticed by an uninterested lazy media. A huge huge disgrace of a refereeing performance."

Told you it'd be a rant. But it's too easy just to look at the penalty decisions.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Read this, it's one of the worst/deluded posts to come off that horrible site and that's saying something. "Sorry if covered cos not been on here last couple days - too fuming about Thurs night. Ths may get ranty, so log off now or prepare to fire in!!!! Seriously one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen. And I'm including all the OF games in this. I was saying it from the 4th/5th minute, the ref was out to give Hibs everything. The only pressure Hibs really put us under was from set-pieces. They had maybe 4 free kicks in the first 10/15 mins all of which were very dangerous. Maybe one of those were from genuine fouls. And that's how the game continued. Set-piece after freekick into our box, probably 75% of which were bought not earned. Butcher had so obviously sent his team out to win freekicks cos he knows they're not good enough from open play. This meant a mix of falling over easily and, more prevalantly, long balls which their CFs didn't challenge for but instead crumpled under. The ref fell for it every time. For a start, is that not simulation?? For another thing, even when fouled, is it not simulation to roll around on the ground when you're not hurt, trying to get someone booked (something else the ref fell for). Both Stevo and CP battled for every ball that came their way - actually tried to win it. They were often fouled, but got nothing all night. Maybe because the refused to crumple to the ground. Maybe simply because they were in maroon. Other than the fact of the thing itself, what irks me most is that this stuff is never picked up on. The media are saying Hibs controlled the game. They probably did. But only becuase they were allowed to by the ref. What can you do if a team is allowed to take free popshots in to your box any time they wish. What can you do if you don't get the fouls you deserve? The flow of play is totally distorted and it was all night long. Hibs got a foul early on given by both the ref and lino for what looked like a decent challenge by McHattie in the Hibs RW position near the corner flag. 2 mins into injury time, as blatant a foul as you'll see on us in exactly the same part of the pitch. Think it was Walker, he was kicked to the ground then bundled again. Nothing given. We'd have killed for a free kick into the box at that point. So easy and obvious a decision it hurt, but both officials miss it somehow...!? Then we get to bookings. Stevo gets booked for something pretty routine, but the Hibs player is lying on the ground writhing in feigned agony. Was right infront of me - hardly touched him. Then a very similar foul by a Hibs player on the half-way line, foul no booking. Infact it was a worse foul when you look at it. Much fuller contact. Look a couple of mins before the corner that Hibs score from. Hammil is clearing the ball for a throw and Hibs player catches him late. He doesn't throw himself to the ground, but instead he holds where he was hit and looks at the ref, 10 yards away looking right at it. Instead of a foul for us, a relief of pressure and a chance to build an attack, Hibs have a throw 30 yards out and that passage of play leads to their goal. And that's how the whole game went. These "little" decisions are huge. Everyone is talking about the penalty and Jamie Walker, but all these accumulative little/huge decisions are what shaped the game. Totally unnoticed by an uninterested lazy media. A huge huge disgrace of a refereeing performance." Told you it'd be a rant. But it's too easy just to look at the penalty decisions.

Boo ****ing hoo.

Get it roond ye.

Saorsa
04-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Read this, it's one of the worst/deluded posts to come off that horrible site and that's saying something.

"Sorry if covered cos not been on here last couple days - too fuming about Thurs night. Ths may get ranty, so log off now or prepare to fire in!!!!

Seriously one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen. And I'm including all the OF games in this. I was saying it from the 4th/5th minute, the ref was out to give Hibs everything.

The only pressure Hibs really put us under was from set-pieces. They had maybe 4 free kicks in the first 10/15 mins all of which were very dangerous. Maybe one of those were from genuine fouls. And that's how the game continued. Set-piece after freekick into our box, probably 75% of which were bought not earned.

Butcher had so obviously sent his team out to win freekicks cos he knows they're not good enough from open play. This meant a mix of falling over easily and, more prevalantly, long balls which their CFs didn't challenge for but instead crumpled under. The ref fell for it every time. For a start, is that not simulation?? For another thing, even when fouled, is it not simulation to roll around on the ground when you're not hurt, trying to get someone booked (something else the ref fell for).

Both Stevo and CP battled for every ball that came their way - actually tried to win it. They were often fouled, but got nothing all night. Maybe because the refused to crumple to the ground. Maybe simply because they were in maroon.

Other than the fact of the thing itself, what irks me most is that this stuff is never picked up on. The media are saying Hibs controlled the game. They probably did. But only becuase they were allowed to by the ref. What can you do if a team is allowed to take free popshots in to your box any time they wish. What can you do if you don't get the fouls you deserve? The flow of play is totally distorted and it was all night long.

Hibs got a foul early on given by both the ref and lino for what looked like a decent challenge by McHattie in the Hibs RW position near the corner flag. 2 mins into injury time, as blatant a foul as you'll see on us in exactly the same part of the pitch. Think it was Walker, he was kicked to the ground then bundled again. Nothing given. We'd have killed for a free kick into the box at that point. So easy and obvious a decision it hurt, but both officials miss it somehow...!?

Then we get to bookings. Stevo gets booked for something pretty routine, but the Hibs player is lying on the ground writhing in feigned agony. Was right infront of me - hardly touched him. Then a very similar foul by a Hibs player on the half-way line, foul no booking. Infact it was a worse foul when you look at it. Much fuller contact.

Look a couple of mins before the corner that Hibs score from. Hammil is clearing the ball for a throw and Hibs player catches him late. He doesn't throw himself to the ground, but instead he holds where he was hit and looks at the ref, 10 yards away looking right at it. Instead of a foul for us, a relief of pressure and a chance to build an attack, Hibs have a throw 30 yards out and that passage of play leads to their goal. And that's how the whole game went. These "little" decisions are huge.

Everyone is talking about the penalty and Jamie Walker, but all these accumulative little/huge decisions are what shaped the game. Totally unnoticed by an uninterested lazy media. A huge huge disgrace of a refereeing performance."

Told you it'd be a rant. But it's too easy just to look at the penalty decisions.http://i41.tinypic.com/2l0xhv.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/167tjjc.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/szbm6v.jpg

poolman
04-01-2014, 11:51 AM

Told you it'd be a rant. But it's too easy just to look at the penalty decisions.

Really,when you think all the deluded tramps have had their comical rants since Thursday along pops the outright winner on Sat morning

Deansy
04-01-2014, 11:54 AM

And who was the ONLY player booked for 'falling over easy' - AGAIN ??

Saorsa
04-01-2014, 11:55 AM
And who was the ONLY player booked for 'falling over easy' - AGAIN ??Aye, but that's ONLY because the ref was at it :faf: :faf:

Onion
04-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Snide dig at us aside, Medals piece is interesting as it a) marks an intensification of the Jambo civil war, and b) marks the first time a leading Yam figure has (correctly) called into question the role of 'Teflon' Southern in this sordid affair.

:agree:This feels like the start of the big collapse. Accusations, counter-claims and investigation when the stark reality HMFC's position becomes clear. Serious questions will get asked of the "share issue", conduct of officials, SFA/SPFL's role when the Yams realise they have been sold down the river.

theonlywayisup
04-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Funny how they have forgotten (apologies if I have forgotten all such events):

Two retrospective red cards given out last season after the game that could have changed events on the pitch had the ref not taken the correct action at the time
Sparky's 'goal' that was a yard over the line, yet not given.
The cup final penalty that never was.
The Black forearm smash that didn't even merit a talking too!!

And they go on about two events that all football pundits (including ex Jambos) have said were correctly dealt with by the referee.

Alfred E Newman
04-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Are you sure this isn't a wind up ? :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

MyJo
04-01-2014, 12:28 PM

http://www.brainpickings.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/conspiracy.gif

NorthNorfolkHFC
04-01-2014, 12:38 PM

Made my Saturday lunchtime. Can almost here them still seething from the comfort of my own home.

greenginger
04-01-2014, 12:43 PM
This " we could only put six players on the bench " crap.

Out of the names on their first team squad list who did'nt feature , Wilson, Ridgers and Holt are injured but there are another four names on the list.

Liam Gordon

Gary Oliver

Angus Beith

Robbie Buchannan

what were the excuses for these players ?

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-01-2014, 12:44 PM
:agree:This feels like the start of the big collapse. Accusations, counter-claims and investigation when the stark reality HMFC's position becomes clear. Serious questions will get asked of the "share issue", conduct of officials, SFA/SPFL's role when the Yams realise they have been sold down the river.

I still want them gone ASAP but, a Jambo Civil War beforehand would go down quite well.

ScottB
04-01-2014, 12:44 PM
They've got more than enough players to fill a squad, it's just a nonsense move in their attempts to get their transfer ban lifted.

Eyrie
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM
This " we could only put six players on the bench " crap.

Out of the names on their first team squad list who did'nt feature , Wilson, Ridgers and Holt are injured but there are another four names on the list.

Liam Gordon

Gary Oliver

Angus Beith

Robbie Buchannan

what were the excuses for these players ?

There is no excuse - even if Locke didn't want to play them then they could still be listed as substitutes to get them used to being involved in a match day squad.

So the only explanation is that Locke is deliberately leaving them out to provide him with the excuse before and after each game that they're "suffering from too small a squad." This is despite the facts that they do already have the numbers and there is no money to pay wages to additional players.

fat freddy
04-01-2014, 01:29 PM
There is no excuse - even if Locke didn't want to play them then they could still be listed as substitutes to get them used to being involved in a match day squad.

So the only explanation is that Locke is deliberately leaving them out to provide him with the excuse before and after each game that they're "suffering from too small a squad." This is despite the facts that they do already have the numbers and there is no money to pay wages to additional players.

i have heard that Gary Locke has been told by BDO to keep the bench as light as possible as each player stripped for action has to be paid a matchday bonus....it may only be around £100 but things are so tight that two less players on the bench is seen as money in the bank.

SouthamptonHibs
04-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Made my Saturday lunchtime. Can almost here them still seething from the comfort of my own home.

Agree I had a good laugh at that post as well! The Hearts fans are hurting no more than the roaster who wrote that post. I believe folk have bias for there team but this guy just had a rant about nothing, I few sensible Hearts fans replied to that post to say he was talking crap but they were soon jumped on by the majority who responded. Sad times that when we win derbies these yams have to make excuses, never there fault always someone else's hail hail

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 01:39 PM
i have heard that Gary Locke has been told by BDO to keep the bench as light as possible as each player stripped for action has to be paid a matchday bonus....it may only be around £100 but things are so tight that two less players on the bench is seen as money in the bank.

Helps towards repair bills as well - two players left out of squad = four ripped out seats.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
BELIEVE :agree:

Grinning imbeciles.

Hilarious that Medals had the nerve to make monkey gestures at Harper when he's got a coupon like that!

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Funny how they have forgotten (apologies if I have forgotten all such events):

Two retrospective red cards given out last season after the game that could have changed events on the pitch had the ref not taken the correct action at the time
Sparky's 'goal' that was a yard over the line, yet not given.
The cup final penalty that never was.
The Black forearm smash that didn't even merit a talking too!!

And they go on about two events that all football pundits (including ex Jambos) have said were correctly dealt with by the referee.

3 retrospective red cards if you include that scrote McGowan's head butt on Ivan the season before. Remember that? Got away with his head butt then went on to score 10 minutes later!! The decisions they've had from refs in the last few years have been absolutely incredible yet they've got the utter nerve to moan after Thursday!! **** off eh

Fife-Hibee
04-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Ha ****in ha, Bet that ****s still a virgin

the_ginger_hibee
04-01-2014, 02:32 PM
BELIEVE :agree:

Grinning imbeciles.

'George, we're going to do the book unveiling, any ideas on a location?'

brog
04-01-2014, 02:37 PM

Spot onBob, there's a few comments along these lines on the main Yam thread.

GreenLake
04-01-2014, 03:31 PM

In that article "While accepting that the finances of Kaunas-based companies UBIG and UKIO were the cause of Hearts collapse, Mackay thinks that managing director David Southern and director of football John Murray should take responsibility for the timing of the move into administration."

I like the jambo infighting, but this article is laced with the usual yam propaganda where Hearts didn't blow other people's money. Mackay should rather accept that the finances of Hearts and other fraudulent companies were the cause of UBIG and UKIO's collapse. Banks that held the deposits of Lithuanian pensioners and citizens now fleeced not once in losing them, but twice in having to bail them out as taxpayers as well.

They were (grinning) accessories in this financial fraud and quite unwilling to accept blame. "We owe it to ourselves."

Kojock
04-01-2014, 03:55 PM

I was saying the same thing the other night that this was part of a money saving exercise. As you say they might not save a huge amount but the money saved each month would be enough to pay for a bus to take them to an away game. Money really is that tight.

VivaHiberña
04-01-2014, 04:15 PM
In that article "While accepting that the finances of Kaunas-based companies UBIG and UKIO were the cause of Hearts collapse, Mackay thinks that managing director David Southern and director of football John Murray should take responsibility for the timing of the move into administration."
[...]"

Is this not an implication that Hearts could/should have gone into admin before the end of last season, and therefore were trading while insolvent? Is this not ever so slightly frowned upon by the SFA?

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Is this not an implication that Hearts could/should have gone into admin before the end of last season, and therefore were trading while insolvent? Is this not ever so slightly frowned upon by the SFA?

The SFA could do nothing about it at the time, and I'm pretty sure they're smirking at the current situation and pleas as a result....it is however, extremely frowned upon by the financial authorities. Southern had legal responsibilities as a director to report the situation and I can't understand why he has been allowed to get away with it.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2014, 04:26 PM

The league knew what was going on, but weren't going to risk a challenge when no rule was actually broken. By the same token, it's fair to say that Hearts will not be getting any favours.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 04:35 PM
The SFA could do nothing about it at the time, and I'm pretty sure they're smirking at the current situation and pleas as a result....it is however, extremely frowned upon by the financial authorities. Southerland had legal responsibilities as a director to report the situation and I can't understand why he has been allowed to get away with it.

Trading while insolvent is not "frowned upon". It's illegal.

If it can be held that Hearts were trading while insolvent (IMO, they were so from the day Vlad withdrew UBIG's support), the directors can be held personally liable for all debts incurred from that date until the date of administration.

The likeliest people to take such action would be the liquidators, as it may help increase the funds available for creditors.

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 04:38 PM

If it can be held that Hearts were trading while insolvent (IMO, they were so from the day Vlad withdrew UBIG's support), the directors can be held personally liable for all debts incurred from that date until the date of administration.

The likeliest people to take such action would be the liquidators, as it may help increase the funds available for creditors.

I was hoping you'd pop in and clarify the situation :wink:

Dashing Bob S
04-01-2014, 04:42 PM

Ah CWG, how your posts brighten up my dreary winter Merchiston late afternoons.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 04:43 PM
I was hoping you'd pop in and clarify the situation :wink:

Dog----------> bone :greengrin

Jack Hackett
04-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Dog----------> bone :greengrin

The financial Jack Russell of .net :greengrin

grunt
04-01-2014, 05:04 PM

First you have to find the Directors ...

Weststandwanab
04-01-2014, 05:08 PM
First you have to find the Directors ... And then prove the case.....not going to happen.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 05:10 PM
First you have to find the Directors ...

Southern is there.

grunt
04-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Southern is there.
Was he a Director? I didn't realise.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 05:11 PM
And then prove the case.....not going to happen.

Proving the case is easy. The facts are in the public domain.

However, the costs of the action might be more than can be recovered.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Was he a Director? I didn't realise.

He's always described as "Managing Director". That in itself doesn't prove anything, of course, but I think he is.

grunt
04-01-2014, 05:19 PM
He's always described as "Managing Director". That in itself doesn't prove anything, of course, but I think he is.
Wasn't listed as a Director in their 2012 accounts - R Romanov, Fedotovas, J Goncaruk, Vasiliauskas.

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Wasn't listed as a Director in their 2012 accounts - R Romanov, Fedotovas, J Goncaruk, Vasiliauskas.

Ah ok, cheers.

Treadstone
04-01-2014, 05:21 PM

I won't be holding my breath waiting for any charges/prosecution.

MurrayfieldHibs
04-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Ah ok, cheers.

In the current Fame report his position is given as "Manager".

Twa Cairpets
06-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Sometimes I think that we are a little bit self-reinforcing when it comes to thinking that the yams really are burying their heads in the sand, It only takes a minute or two to disabuse one of this notion by wandering over to denialisback.co.uk for a stroll through the basket-weavers' threads.

All the below posted by an uber-trumpet by the name of Hagar the Horrible.

But back to the SFA, Time to go to war with them, start by refusing to release any of our players for international duty, I am sorry but we cant risk a player being injured while on a meaningless under 21 game against Ulbonia, Also quite happy to withdraw from next years Scottish Cup. Circumvent the rules by signing on players as amateurs and pay them as consultants.

The thing is the rules are the rules we signed up to them, however, In both our case and the Pars case because we are heading for fans ownership then some softening should be allowed so as not to punish over and over again. in both our cases we have been punished twice for the same crime, and one we did not commit, the punishment should be aimed at spiv owners like Vlad and SDM/CW/CG et al. If as predicted Sevco go into Admin Mk2 and they go for a fans buy out, they they too should just face a points deduction no more. I can see the point if a new set of spivs or rich sugar daddy's come along then you take you chances, but the SFA should be helping those clubs who want to be owned by its fans and are being self sufficient, otherwise their rules make it extremely difficult to get off on a good footing. At least have a rule that says you can have a limit on the number of 1st team players, something we are no where near on, We will be punished again soon for being unable to fulfil 1st team fixtures due to a lack of available players, and how is that our fault.

...There is no saying what physical damage is being done to these players at such a young age, we ****s rest players who are fatigued, but by a lack of coaching on the park during a live game by experienced players is also having an affect on the development of an entire batch of very promising youngters. What I will say is they are being ruined no potential about it

Rage. Seethe. Anger. Impotence. Denial. Tantrum.

Roaster.

The_Todd
06-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Hearts not take part in the Scottish Cup? But what about the special relationship...?

Dashing Bob S
06-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Sometimes I think that we are a little bit self-reinforcing when it comes to thinking that the yams really are burying their heads in the sand, It only takes a minute or two to disabuse one of this notion by wandering over to denialisback.co.uk for a stroll through the basket-weavers' threads.

All the below posted by an uber-trumpet by the name of Hagar the Horrible.

Rage. Seethe. Anger. Impotence. Denial. Tantrum.

Roaster.

This 'untold damage to young players' spin they keep regurgitating is starting to annoy me. You would think that they were being forced to send 10 year old boy soldiers to Afghanistan armed only with tennis rackets instead of 22 year olds to play professional football. All this coming from a club with with previous high profile management, player and fan child abuse cases is a little nauseating, and illustrates the worst aspect of 'poor me' victim thinking.

jgl07
06-01-2014, 02:12 PM

I made that very point at the time of the announcement by Vlad. Despite that a 'respected' firm of accountants acting as auditors signed off the accounts (without qualification if I recall correctly).

Onion
06-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Hearts not take part in the Scottish Cup? But what about the special relationship...?

They'll still write to each other, and the Cup will have conjugal rights when it comes to visit - GIRUY.

Weststandwanab
06-01-2014, 02:29 PM
I made that very point at the time of the announcement by Vlad. Despite that a 'respected' firm of accountants acting as auditors signed off the accounts (without qualification if I recall correctly). They had their "fee" to protect.

brog
06-01-2014, 02:30 PM

TBF to them it appears they've already started to apply their boycott in the last 2 seasons! :wink:

--------
06-01-2014, 03:28 PM
I wonder whether the self-delusion is finally wearing off - there were an awful lot of empty seats at Tynie on Saturday.

Unless, of course, the "Beautiful People" just couldn't tear themselves away from the champagne and canapes in the Wheatfield hospitality suite?

:rolleyes:

Twa Cairpets
06-01-2014, 03:34 PM
I wonder whether the self-delusion is finally wearing off - there were an awful lot of empty seats at Tynie on Saturday.

Unless, of course, the "Beautiful People" just couldn't tear themselves away from the champagne and canapes in the Wheatfield hospitality suite?

:rolleyes:

Actually Doddie, there's another thread over-by where they claim that the crowd was indeed C14,000, and any claims to the contrary is just bitterness emanating from us Hobo's. The one guy who said "thats bollocks, nothing like that" was instantly jumped upon as being a hobo infiltrator. Apparently they'll fill ER for the semi too. Fair gies me the boak the thought of one of their fat ***** sitting in my seat.

--------
06-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Actually Doddie, there's another thread over-by where they claim that the crowd was indeed C14,000, and any claims to the contrary is just bitterness emanating from us Hobo's. The one guy who said "thats bollocks, nothing like that" was instantly jumped upon as being a hobo infiltrator. Apparently they'll fill ER for the semi too. Fair gies me the boak the thought of one of their fat ***** sitting in my seat.

I would have thought that their Incredible Shrinking Support could be comfortably accommodated in a bus shelter somewhere near the Broxden roundabout?

I agree, TC - the thought of those lowlifes infesting the Holy Ground revolts me.

I trust that they realise that HMRC will be taking note of their stated "attendances" and will expect them to declare an income from STs and turnstiles directly commensurate with the figures they've declared?

Because if they claim ore than 14,000 seats were sold for the Thistle game, HMRC will surely expect them to pay tax on that income.

It's not as I they haven't got 'previous'.

NOLA
06-01-2014, 05:56 PM
found this highly amusing on their partick matchday thread -
Only saving grace is that I've just burst my Gregory's. Can't see a ******g thing!
:faf:

hibees 7062
06-01-2014, 06:07 PM
I do not know of one Hearts supporter who does not accept the punishments handed down to us.

Locke and Brown :greengrin

AltheHibby
06-01-2014, 07:22 PM
From Sickbag:

"Yes, championship football could be damaging to the pride of the club but I am sure we can still build with reasonable crowds from games against Rangers, Falkirk, Raith and maybe the pars. I am sure it will be much more damaging to the SPFL not to have Hearts and Rangers."

I doubt it will be very damaging to the Premiership. It might be personally damaging to me, though; I'm scared I crack my ribs laughing at them.

Saorsa
06-01-2014, 07:32 PM
From Sickbag:

"Yes, championship football could be damaging to the pride of the club but I am sure we can still build with reasonable crowds from games against Rangers, Falkirk, Raith and maybe the pars. I am sure it will be much more damaging to the SPFL not to have Hearts and Rangers."

I doubt it will be very damaging to the Premiership. It might be personally damaging to me, though; I'm scared I crack my ribs laughing at them.Only thing that damages the league is cheats, fud

The_Todd
06-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I love how Sevco-esque these Jamboids have become. ARMAGEDDON IN THE SPL WITHOOT THE HERTZ, KEN!

I'm happy to take the risk, flumps :aok:

SanFranHibs
06-01-2014, 07:53 PM
From Sickbag:

I doubt it will be very damaging to the Premiership. It might be personally damaging to me, though; I'm scared I crack my ribs laughing at them.

It is more than likely that the SPL will only have to go one year without both of them as Rangers will be favourites to win next years Championship thus returning to the SPL for the 2015/16 season.

Hearts on the other hand.....mid table next year at best I think.

Jonnyboy
06-01-2014, 08:21 PM

I can confirm the attendance was indeed 14,000.

Source?

Caspar who took 6,000 of his relatives with him

Ronniekirk
06-01-2014, 08:28 PM
They will be worried they have to play a wee team away ( no not us ) and get put out first round and loose more money:confused:

Dunderhall
06-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Lost it :crazy:

All those yellow cards that have been dished out will come back and bite the SFA in the @rse.

jgl07
06-01-2014, 11:35 PM
I would have thought that their Incredible Shrinking Support could be comfortably accommodated in a bus shelter somewhere near the Broxden roundabout?

I agree, TC - the thought of those lowlifes infesting the Holy Ground revolts me.

I trust that they realise that HMRC will be taking note of their stated "attendances" and will expect them to declare an income from STs and turnstiles directly commensurate with the figures they've declared?

Because if they claim more than 14,000 seats were sold for the Thistle game, HMRC will surely expect them to pay tax on that income.

Many of the tickets 'sold' were heavily discounted student/junior season tickets bought by prople who had no intention of attending. The VAT will be minimal. It is still worth a probe by HMRC though.

ballengeich
07-01-2014, 12:00 AM

Because if they claim ore than 14,000 seats were sold for the Thistle game, HMRC will surely expect them to pay tax on that income.

Don't get anyone's hopes up on this particular topic. As far as HMRC are concerned, VAT is payable on money received. After the season tickets have been sold VAT is payable on them whether the buyers turn up or not.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-01-2014, 12:14 AM
The jammies don't seem to be as confident as they once were.

Lost their mojo.

Ozyhibby
07-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Many of the tickets 'sold' were heavily discounted student/junior season tickets bought by prople who had no intention of attending. The VAT will be minimal. It is still worth a probe by HMRC though.

There is a less than zero chance that BDO are fiddling tax on the yams behalf.
If your going to commit a financial crime you make sure it's you that benefits, not some two bit football team.

GreenLake
07-01-2014, 04:10 AM
The jammies don't seem to be as confident as they once were.

Lost their mojo.

Scuttled expectations
Diminishing returns
Posterity obsession
Imminent destruction

truehibernian
07-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Liam McLeod describes Callum Tapping as looking like 'the real deal' in a latest Beeb article - deary deary deary me :rolleyes:

Now that is delusional, big time :agree:

3pm
07-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I keep on looking at the thread title. I am not sure their delusion can ever reach crisis point. Keep it going boys.

SanFranHibs
07-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Liam McLeod describes Callum Tapping as looking like 'the real deal' in a latest Beeb article - deary deary deary me :rolleyes:

Now that is delusional, big time :agree:

I think he said his career would have better long term prospects being on Deal Or No Deal.

That's the media for you. Just can't trust them.