PDA

View Full Version : Cairney booking

Hexham Hibee
03-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know why Cairney got booked after Craig scored the pen?

stoneyburn hibs
03-01-2014, 10:07 AM

For picking up the ball from the net and booting it into the corner.

O'Rourke3
03-01-2014, 10:08 AM
He ran into the net to get the ball then booted it into the corner of the FF and West to make up for all the wasted time the Jambos had been wasting when they were at 0-0. He then ran into the general celebration melee hoping to get away with it. :thumbsup:. took one for the team there....

BurghHibby
03-01-2014, 10:09 AM

He picked the ball out from the net and when Hammill (I think) tried to get it off him he booted across to the west stand.

big gogs
03-01-2014, 10:23 AM
It's a pity hamill wasn't holding the ball when cairney booted the ball away,can't understand how hamill lasted the entire game,nasty little man.

ozzie
03-01-2014, 10:27 AM
He done exactly what They done was when we had a goal kick on a couple of occassions, the difference being he wasn't exactly wasting time as there was still a lot if celebrating to be had.

O'Rourke3
03-01-2014, 10:34 AM
This nearly catches the moment :greengrin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVRZWdDhftI

Hibs Class
03-01-2014, 10:40 AM
He ran into the net to get the ball then booted it into the corner of the FF and West to make up for all the wasted time the Jambos had been wasting when they were at 0-0. He then ran into the general celebration melee hoping to get away with it. :thumbsup:. took one for the team there....

Makes the non-booking of Paterson for breaking the net after their goal all the more baffling!

Makaveli
03-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Yet Paterson didn't get booked for literally shaking the net from its foundations. :confused:

I assumed he had been but then he got booked for protesting the penalty, so obviously not. On that point... did anyone see Robinson's reaction to the pen? Looked like he made contact with the ref's chest as well as screaming and pointing in his face. He was on a yellow so should have walked.

They're such a filthy, filthy side. Hardly surprising, I suppose, given that the younger players' role models are Hammil, Stevenson and Billy Brown.

Beefster
03-01-2014, 10:47 AM
did anyone see Robinson's reaction to the pen? Looked like he made contact with the ref's chest as well as screaming and pointing in his face. He was on a yellow so should have walked.

It's amazing given that they have the tattooed ladyboy, elephant arse and that ferret-faced boy with the Hitler moustache but, after Billy Brown, Robinson is the Hearts bawbag that I'd most like to smash in the coupon with a cricket bat.

Barney McGrew
03-01-2014, 10:51 AM
I think on Sky they said that Craig was one booking away from suspension, but as far as I can see he's only been booked 4 times and I thought it was 6 for a suspension. Cairney must be edging pretty close as well.

I think he's carrying one from last season at St Johnstone

Mr White
03-01-2014, 10:59 AM
. Do we know who our vice-captain is now?
I would think nelson.

greenlex
03-01-2014, 04:18 PM
What was even funnier was as the yam turd ran after the ball that Cairney had booted to the corner flag the ball boy booted it away from him again just as he nearly got there.
loved it

Jack Hackett
03-01-2014, 04:42 PM
I think he's carrying one from last season at St Johnstone

Since when did bookings carry over to the next season :confused:

Jonnyboy
03-01-2014, 08:52 PM
It's amazing given that they have the tattooed ladyboy, elephant arse and that ferret-faced boy with the Hitler moustache but, after Billy Brown, Robinson is the Hearts bawbag that I'd most like to smash in the coupon with a cricket bat.

Only if I can hold him steady while you do it. Robinson is a dirty wee bar steward and I was praying for someone to goad him into a second booking

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Craig also got a red after the quarter final for his challenge on the tattoo freak(still don't think it was a red). Wouldn't think a yellow would carry from last season tho?