PDA

View Full Version : Tam The Yam

Aldo
03-01-2014, 07:50 AM
This is priceless. Copied from Brokeback on the Ref Thread

Dry yer eyes ya ******s. Tudor Jones got the benefit of the doubt having just come on. Walker played his left leg across McGivern looking for the penalty, correctly booked for simulation. What the heck is the roaster on here thinking about Lewis Stevenson being felled from above the knee as not being denied a shooting opportunity, get a grip that was a stonewaller. GGTTH Ho Ho Ho thanks for the Christmas presents.

Own up

matty_f
03-01-2014, 07:56 AM
I don't think Stevenson was denied a shooting opportunity but it was a close clear penalty. Well done whoever posted that though. :thumbsup:

3pm
03-01-2014, 08:08 AM
It was more of a penalty than their one in the final! FACT!

matty_f
03-01-2014, 08:09 AM
It was more of a penalty than their one in the final! FACT!

Me stubbing my toe on the foot of my bed was more a penalty than the one they got in the final.

3pm
03-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Me stubbing my toe on the foot of my bed was more a penalty than the one they got in the final.

Depends if you fell into another room after it happened.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 08:14 AM
I don't think Stevenson was denied a shooting opportunity but it was a close clear penalty. Well done whoever posted that though. :thumbsup:
It was a crazy one to give away Only the Golden Generation could of gifted us that Although Lewis was frighten ending the life out them with his wing wizardry and speed

matty_f
03-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Depends if you fell into another room after it happened.

To be honest, it wasn't really a sore one and I didn't fall. Still more of a penalty though. :greengrin:

degenerated
03-01-2014, 09:03 AM
To be honest, it wasn't really a sore one and I didn't fall. Still more of a penalty though. :greengrin:

Probably still closer to the box than wee cheating scrote was in the final

Curly1875
03-01-2014, 12:02 PM
That thread is excellent, a lot fighting going on about our penalty with many not understanding that he wasn't screening the ball it, he stuck his leg out right infront of Stevenson.

This is my favourite post though:
'Their penalty was wrongly given too. McGhee was shielding him. Fair enough it didn't look good when he stuck the leg out but the ball was away.'

GreenLake
03-01-2014, 12:26 PM
That thread is excellent, a lot fighting going on about our penalty with many not understanding that he wasn't screening the ball it, he stuck his leg out right infront of Stevenson.

This is my favourite post though:
'Their penalty was wrongly given too. McGhee was shielding him. Fair enough it didn't look good when he stuck the leg out but the ball was away.'

That poster needs a good shielding