PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Fans, Take a bow

ronaldo7
03-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Not long home, but I would just like to mention the fantastic Hibernian fans this evening.

You were outstanding tonight.

Thank you:flag:

down-the-slope
03-01-2014, 12:40 AM

A couple of quiet periods....but did not feel there was the over inflated negativity of past...and some extraordinary phases of chanting / singing.....and we avoided the less savoury songs...oter than some banter about their predicament it was mostly great support and songs for the Hibees........:top marks

WestEndHibee
03-01-2014, 12:43 AM
:top marks Incredible from Hibees one and all. What a noise Easter Road makes when everyone is singing off the same song sheet!

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 12:51 AM

A couple of quiet periods....but did not feel there was the over inflated negativity of past...and some extraordinary phases of chanting / singing.....and we avoided the less savoury songs...oter than some banter about their predicament it was mostly great support and songs for the Hibees........:top marksthere was the inevitable lull, when that mob scored a goal that they never deserved, and it was a re-run of so many times when we thought we had it in the bag. fair play to the gorgie mob for trying to urge their team on, but hey, I never feel embarrassed about any "unsavoury" songs when playing them!

SRHibs
03-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Yeah, the atmosphere was electric. Have to hand it to the ****bos too, as much as I hate to admit it, their fans put in a really good shift.

A packed ER looks awesome.

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Yeah, the atmosphere was electric. Have to hand it to the ****bos too, as much as I hate to admit it, their fans put in a really good shift.

A packed ER looks awesome.only thing I'd hand them is a live grenade, **** h****s

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Brought a friend with me along from New Zealand who thought the atmosphere was simply awesome.

--------
03-01-2014, 01:50 AM
The stadium looked awesome on the TV - at the end the whole East Stand was bouncing in unison.

Hat off to everyone.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Hibs support was tremendous last night. Their songs don't and won't ever get to me because they are classless.

We ARE The People :-)

Northernhibee
03-01-2014, 09:25 AM
It's a new era for the Hibees.

03-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Outstanding atmostphere tonight! Sunshine on leith at the end was special!

Still buzzin - ggtth

03-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Hibs support was tremendous last night. Their songs don't and won't ever get to me because they are classless.

We ARE The People :-)

I loved how the first song they came out with after our second goal was one about 5-1 hahaha like wee bairns cowering behind their comfort blankets when they are upset. Hahahaha 5-1 can't save ya know ya bunch of morons! The only team dying because of that final is you!