PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Points Required

nribs
03-01-2014, 12:28 AM
At worst I could imagine Ross County/Partick Thistle picking up a further 10 points before the end off the season. This would require Hearts to pick up 27 points in 18 games. Hearts probably have to win half off their remaining games to stay up?!?! Happy New Year you Hearts roasters . Who owns who? Which club is dead??

Pretty Boy
03-01-2014, 12:32 AM
They had next to no chance before the fixtures over the last couple of days.

The result tonight and County winning yesterday has all but sealed their fate. They are a point worse off than they were at the start of the season.

Just hope it's us that get to make it official in March, there's a decent chance of that happening as well.

Stevie Reid
03-01-2014, 12:36 AM
They had next to no chance before the fixtures over the last couple of days.

The result tonight and County winning yesterday has all but sealed their fate. They are a point worse off than they were at the start of the season.

Just hope it's us that get to make it official in March, there's a decent chance of that happening as well.

The last sentence of your middle paragraph is the key point - how many teams manage to be a point worse off half way through their season than they were at the start?

They have even more of a deficit to make up than they did in August - and they have 50% less games than they did to do it in.

I think the term is 'pleasing'.

O'Rourke3
03-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Need one of those counters. You know "17 points needed 51 remaining" sort of thing. DDay etc 😈

Sent from my brain via Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
03-01-2014, 12:47 AM
The last sentence of your middle paragraph is the key point - how many teams manage to be a point worse off half way through their season than they were at the start?

They have even more of a deficit to make up than they did in August - and they have 50% less games than they did to do it in.

I think the term is 'pleasing'.

I think they're trying to break records for the length of time spent on negative points.

It's what all big teams do.

Apparently.

Stevie Reid
03-01-2014, 04:52 AM
7 points from their first 4 games

6 points from the following 16 games

9 of their points have come from Aberdeen and us, apart from that they've managed 4 draws, one against St. Mirren, one against Ross County, one against Partick, and one against Dundee Utd. They haven't managed to beat any of the teams closest to them home or away.

Miracle required.

Bristolhibby
03-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Does anyone think that the 5-1 would finally be erased from their moronic minds if it's us who pull the trigger and relegate them at their dump of a ground?

The thought of that has got me moist.

J

3pm
03-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Does anyone think that the 5-1 would finally be erased from their moronic minds if it's us who pull the trigger and relegate them at their dump of a ground?

The thought of that has got me moist.

J

I don't think so mate. The 5-1 thing is amusing now anyway.