PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Pricing

Slim Shady
02-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Mate was working til 10pm so didn't bother getting a ticket. His boss let him away at 6pm so he headed straight to the ticket office to get a ticket for the east.

£48 - The east was sold out but they had a few handed back so they hence the higher price - surely not Hibs.

I thought he was talking pish but an old man (60+) in front of me at gates in east paid £46.

Poor Show - Delighted for the old guy tho - He bought two and got his win!!!

GGTTH

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Mate was working til 10pm so didn't bother getting a ticket. His boss let him away at 6pm so he headed straight to the ticket office to get a ticket for the east.

£48 - The east was sold out but they had a few handed back so they hence the higher price - surely not Hibs.

I thought he was talking pish but an old man (60+) in front of me at gates in east paid £46.

GGTTHHibs sold somebody a ticket for 48 quid? surely not? sounds like a pile of........

KingFranck
03-01-2014, 11:44 AM
I don't believe this at all, it was £28 for the West and East Hibs ticket office would not charge another £20 for a returned ticket :confused:

Future17
03-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Find that hard to believe.

On a side note, a big thank you to the ticket office staff for their help last night - very efficient and it was much appreciated! :aok:

Beefster
03-01-2014, 12:20 PM

GGTTH

If there's any truth in that, someone is at it.

3pm
03-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Be surprised.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Doubt it! Maybe somebody sold a ticket on outside the ground? Seriously doubt someone in the TO would charge more?? Also fairly sure they would lose their job if they did

JeMeSouviens
03-01-2014, 12:38 PM
I think Hibs were trying to shift a few unsold hospitality seats once all the regular seats sold out. They might've been £48?

SeanWilson
03-01-2014, 02:58 PM

GGTTH

slaver.

mutley
03-01-2014, 02:59 PM
I think Hibs were trying to shift a few unsold hospitality seats once all the regular seats sold out. They might've been £48?

That would make sense but for a normal seat in the west/ east I can't believe they would charge extra

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 03:00 PM

GGTTH

Alcohol or something a bit stronger?

Slim Shady
03-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Hibs sold somebody a ticket for 48 quid? surely not? sounds like a pile of........

Thats what my initials thoughts were.

Until the old guy in front of me said the same - cant see the old guy making it up.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Thats what my initials thoughts were.

Until the old guy in front of me said the same - cant see the old guy making it up.

The East Stand sold out yesterday morning.

If someone was being charged for entry, it wasn't by Hibs.

Hibs prices are clearly advertised on the fishy site.

GRADE A MATCHES: (Celtic or Hearts only)
GRADE A PRICE STAND
Adults £28 All Stands
Concessions

£17 Famous Five Upper
£14 Famous Five Lower, West and East

*18 or under, 65 or over and full time Student with valid matriculation card

soupy
03-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Is Selling a £28 ticket for £48 is not against the law, can't see how this can be true!!!

jgl07
03-01-2014, 03:16 PM
I am getting a distinct smell of Yam!

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Is Selling a £28 ticket for £48 is not against the law, can't see how this can be true!!!

:agree: Technically selling a ticket (even privately) for more than face value is illegal nowadays.

This clearly wasn't a club decision and I'd hope nobody in the TO would take it upon themselves to do something like that but in fairness, it wouldn't be the first time some selling Hibs tickets turned out to be a bit dodgy.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 03:26 PM
"As a general rule, ticket refunds are only issued in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Club, while always acting reasonably."

The OP is a loady.

Jonnyboy
03-01-2014, 09:06 PM
More to the point OP - are you the real Slim Shady?

Sir David Gray
03-01-2014, 09:51 PM
More to the point OP - are you the real Slim Shady?

And if you are, would you please stand up?

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 09:59 PM

GGTTH
Not allowed if it happened has to be some one on the take

Hibby70
03-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Wonder if he wasn't on database so had to buy a category B ticket also? Or slaver.

monktonharp
03-01-2014, 10:09 PM
nah, this geezer must have been drinking whisky at work, got his boss pished then decided to bolt, got a ticket at £28 , dropped a score somewhere and thought the next day , I've been done.

fatbloke
03-01-2014, 10:27 PM

GGTTH

I Smell *******. You will be telling us that HOMO FC players dinnae dive next.

whiskyhibby
03-01-2014, 10:32 PM

GGTTH

Yeah right enough.............sounds like a Yam troll to me

PatHead
03-01-2014, 10:37 PM

GGTTH

You been writing posts on Kickback claiming to be an odds calculator in the bookies?