PDA

View Full Version : Yams Locke

Wotherspiniesta
02-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Blaming the referee for his teams defeat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/25582760

Seveno
02-01-2014, 11:04 PM
BBC should show subtitles when he attempts to communicate.

3pm
02-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Tit.

Sas_The_Hibby
02-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Gary Locke:

"I didn't think there was anything in the game" [Shots 23 - 5 / On target 6-3]

"Decision from the referee cost us points"

"From where it was I didn't think it was a penalty" [our penalty]

"I was hoping we might get a bit rub of the green from some of the officials"

[Jamie Walker's dive - quite clear on TV ] "From where I was he's knocked it by him and went down, I don't see any reason for him to go down there unless he's fouled" [he certainly wouldn't be trying to get a penalty of course ]........"certainly all our supporters behind the goal claiming a penalty [yeah, Gary, they're completely impartial of course" ]

"A controversial decision has cost us"

I know you've got a tough job, Gary, but, dearie me, can you not just admit you were beaten by a better team?!

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Gary - U MAD

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Way out his depth as a manager - let him stay and maintain the suffering :greengrin

Gary Excuse Locke - happens when your bottom of the league and facing having relegation on your CV for the rest of your life!

Contradicts himself in the media every week :agree:

inglisavhibs
02-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Gary Locke:

"I didn't think there was anything in the game" [Shots 23 - 5 / On target 6-3]

"Decision from the referee cost us points"

"From where it was I didn't think it was a penalty" [our penalty]

"I was hoping we might get a bit rub of the green from some of the officials"

[Jamie Walker's dive - quite clear on TV ] "From where I was he's knocked it by him and went down, I don't see any reason for him to go down there unless he's fouled" [he certainly wouldn't be trying to get a penalty of course ]........"certainly all our supporters behind the goal claiming a penalty [yeah, Gary, they're completely impartial of course" ]

"A controversial decision has cost us"

I know you've got a tough job, Gary, but, dearie me, can you not just admit you were beaten by a better team?!
Simple Gary, a stonewall penalty and a horrible effort at a dive. Now after seeing it on the telly I am sure he will apologise for his stupid comments.

MWHIBBIES
02-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Arsepiece

Libby Hibby
02-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Boo ****ing hoo...we're he0r7s better and more organised than I thought? Yes? Did they deserve anything out of the game? Absolutely not...we were much stronger, more fluid and certainly the team with the greater desire to win...Gary, please apologise for Walkers poor excuse of a dive, it happened right in front of me and I genuinely couldn't believe my eyes, good decision from the ref.

Beefster
02-01-2014, 11:24 PM
He'll feel better once he gets home and the missus pishes on him.

Geo_1875
02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
I don't want to make excuses but.......

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
They can only piss with the Locke that they have got.

Itsnoteasy
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Fud girfuy

3pm
02-01-2014, 11:29 PM

...we're pish.

3pm
02-01-2014, 11:29 PM

:thumbsup:

McD
02-01-2014, 11:30 PM
He is straight out the 'always cheated never defeated' brigade. Hearts are never beaten by the better team, it's always because the ref gave a bad decision, they cheated, they kicked us, the sky was too blue, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, the traffic was bad, blah blah blah. Typical of many of the puddle drinkers, they can't be honest with themselves or anyone else,

RickyS
02-01-2014, 11:31 PM

:top marks

:not worth

Hibstrooper
02-01-2014, 11:34 PM

:faf:

Criswell
02-01-2014, 11:39 PM
God knows what was "controversial" about the penalty. About as stonewall as you can get.

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Anyone remember the goal LG scored last season that wasn't given (over the line)...that's cheating! :agree:

Hibs Class
02-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Said he hoped that they would get the rub of the green in 2014. Well they got it tonight, losing only by the odd goal in three rather than the heavier defeat the game merited.

Pretty Boy
02-01-2014, 11:44 PM
There once was a jambo called Gary
A spraying with urine he thought was barry
His club are going down
because of him and wee Brown
and all the Hibees are happy as Larry

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 12:57 AM
Him and "Struggling Brown" are simply big bad losers! Always have been and always will be!

IWasThere2016
03-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Five star tosspot.

God Petrie
03-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Happy 41st gaz you pish guzzling little twat

truehibernian
03-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Best thing to happen to Hearts.......from a Hibs point of view !

Christ even that numbskull Murray left him and he made all the tactical decisions in games 😀

Gary Locke may you always be Hearts manager - cos yer useless 😊👍

Jdawg
03-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Check the match stats GL you clown. 23 shots to their 5?? Or thereabouts. At some points 44% of the play was in their box. We hit the bar, robertson missed a good chance with the header, Cummings should have hit the target plus chances for Collins and Heff.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Gary Locke can gtf.

Stevie Reid
03-01-2014, 04:00 AM
Last season: -

- 2 retrospective red cards that should have seen them down to ten men in the first two matches
- Leigh's 'goal' that never was

Tonight: -

- One blatant dive by Walker
- One stonewall penalty for us

A bit of justice, finally.

DAVE1875
03-01-2014, 04:07 AM
Oh Gary, Gary, Gary....

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/308902_209363689117534_212414_a.jpg

HKhibby
03-01-2014, 04:17 AM
He is straight out the 'always cheated never defeated' brigade. Hearts are never beaten by the better team, it's always because the ref gave a bad decision, they cheated, they kicked us, the sky was too blue, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, the traffic was bad, blah blah blah. Typical of many of the puddle drinkers, they can't be honest with themselves or anyone else,

Its been the same all over the years!...they have never been beaten by a better side1...always the Referee's fault or the linesman's fault, or the opposition's cheating fault...infact anyones fault but them!....i remember it was the same even in the 85/86 season when the nearly side nearly won everything!....someone else's fault!

NOLA
03-01-2014, 04:24 AM
He made a poor choice becoming their manager, he will get sacked and then will he slot right back to being a coach again? Don't think so, he's ****** his hertz career. Any new manager won't have him near the club, reeks of losing and pish does "lockey"

HFC_NYC
03-01-2014, 05:12 AM

That really cracked me up. Good one.

Stevie Reid
03-01-2014, 05:26 AM

Great night for Locke - we've already pished all over his beloved fitba team.

:top marks

Russ
03-01-2014, 06:00 AM
Anyone remember the goal LG scored last season that wasn't given (over the line)...that's cheating! :agree: According to Gary Bell End though Officials are only human and can make mistakes, well they were when Leigh Griffiths goal wasn't given. GIRFUY

davemcbain
03-01-2014, 08:00 AM
I've never particularly paid attention to Locke, but looking at the interviews last night - did else anyone notice his eyes? Does he have a drink problem? is he having troube sleeping?

Poor guy looked like he'd flown in from New York on the red eye.

Aldo
03-01-2014, 08:27 AM
We should of had the game dead and buried- rub of the green my arse Walker took a dive and Lewis was fouled.

Watch it again without your maroon tinted specs ya pish soaked roaster.

FWIW I thought the ref had an excellent game

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2014, 08:44 AM
I was shocked when he said the ref made a bad decision and that was one of the most blatant penalties I've seen. Stupid foul by the yam fud but doesn't mean it's not a penalty. 100% stone wall penalty.

Ref had a good game and glad he wasn't fooled by the diving yam. Didn't mention that in your interview did you ya ginger prick. GIRFUY

Pedantic_Hibee
03-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Interesting to note on JKB that they've went from ultra confident that they'll beat an "awful Hibs team" to now saying they can't believe we are celebrating beating an "awful Hearts team".

The kings of revisionism are hurting. Really, really hurting.

How very pleasing.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 09:21 AM
I've never particularly paid attention to Locke, but looking at the interviews last night - did else anyone notice his eyes? Does he have a drink problem? is he having troube sleeping?

Poor guy looked like he'd flown in from New York on the red eye.

He maybe got some splash back in the eyes.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Interesting to note on JKB that they've went from ultra confident that they'll beat an "awful Hibs team" to now saying they can't believe we are celebrating beating an "awful Hearts team".

The kings of revisionism are hurting. Really, really hurting.

How very pleasing.

If it wasn't for the fact that they are the spawniest ba****ds going in this fixture they'd have lost by far more than they did. We pumped them. 23 shots tells you how utterly dominant we were. We are so far ahead of them I was surprised when I got in and saw that Ben Williams' shirt was dirty.

-2 ya yam trumpets.

allezsauzee
03-01-2014, 09:26 AM
He is the new Fat Jim. Ignoring pretty much everything that went on in the game and then claims that the referee and the world in general is against the Jambos.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Why wasn't he ripped off on Only an Excuse .he is full of them

Bostonhibby
03-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Thankfully we have TV and hopefully Locke will have a look and see what an erky he has made of himself again. If not carry on as before it really just increases the number of fans who get to see what a plum he is. He disnae look well mind, bring back fester to help him.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Has Locke got the worst record ever for a yam manager yet? Can't be far off it, surely. Wonder what his win percentage is?

Albion Hibs
03-01-2014, 09:32 AM
I have not looked at the link, or the comments on the thread but would guess he is going Dow the route of;

- they were cheated
- the ref robbed them
- he is proud
- they are the youngest football team in the northern hemisphere, perhaps even the world
- if they play with that passion and commitment they will not only erode their points deficit but qualify for Europe and carry of Vlads dream of the Champions League within 5 years.

I think now is the perfect time to watch the youtube video of Vlad meeting the plebs. My how the Big Team have fallen!

MADE IN LEITH
03-01-2014, 09:39 AM
So sad.......

That's why Hearts are in the position they are just now on and off the park

Never seen Administration coming and can't applaud and honest team winning a game.

Disgrace...

FACT = Stonewall Penalty
FICTION = Simulation (dive) by Walker

Sorry but the Lockies attempt to discredit a deserved win has backfired and made himself look even more stupid and his position as manager is surely vulnerable.

That mob make me sick

GGTTH

:rules:

Robinho08
03-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Anyone remember the goal LG scored last season that wasn't given (over the line)...that's cheating! :agree:

That was exactly my point to the Yam cheats who moaned about the penalty. :agree:

GRANTON_HIBS
03-01-2014, 09:52 AM
And they didnt even score last night, another piece of luck gave them their goal.

AltheHibby
03-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Just had a look at the fart n hole of Edinburgh website. Locke "insists that his side didn't deserve to lose". Meanwhile, on planet earth...