PDA

View Full Version : Post Match Weather Report

down-the-slope
02-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Weather in Leith is currently bright & sunny

While an unusual micro climate causing a deep depression in Gorgie has left it -2

down-the-slope
02-01-2014, 11:21 PM
My voice has all but given out......ears are ringing...

I hope to suffer such complaints on a more regular basis :greengrin

Jonnyboy
02-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Weather in Leith - sunny
Weather at Tynie - golden showers (Lockie's request, win lose or draw)

macca70
02-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Sunshine On Leith

brog
02-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Weather in Leith - sunny
Weather at Tynie - golden showers (Lockie's request, win lose or draw)

Absolutely p'ing down again in Sarf London now & I'm trying to work out if finishing the bottle of Noval Black port will somehow reduce the impact of my antibiotics! Tonight was best medicine possible!

Jonnyboy
02-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Absolutely p'ing down again in Sarf London now & I'm trying to work out if finishing the bottle of Noval Black port will somehow reduce the impact of my antibiotics! Tonight was best medicine possible!

A real and very welcome tonic for us all B :thumbsup:

brog
02-01-2014, 11:37 PM
A real and very welcome tonic for us all B :thumbsup:

Sure was John, I was very envious of you all being there tonight. I know there's a separate thread on the attendance but I'm keen to know last time we beat the 20k barrier. Oh, & that's us starting the game in the lower half of the league, 19 months after we "died" & 5 months after our worst ever home defeat. Our potential is astonishing & TB must have been clapping himself on the back for making the decision to join us. 3 separate threads here :greengrin, the port is kicking in!

down-the-slope
03-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Sure was John, I was very envious of you all being there tonight. I know there's a separate thread on the attendance but I'm keen to know last time we beat the 20k barrier. Oh, & that's us starting the game in the lower half of the league, 19 months after we "died" & 5 months after our worst ever home defeat. Our potential is astonishing & TB must have been clapping himself on the back for making the decision to join us. 3 separate threads here :greengrin, the port is kicking in!

Check Derby Ticket Thread....i'm sure it was dug up for that