PDA

View Full Version : Guy who ran right up to the Hibs fans when they scored

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Enjoy your lifetime ban.

Bostonhibby
02-01-2014, 09:42 PM
No that many yam matches left in the future for him to be banned from - roaster. Hope he seen the penalty.

reidy
02-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Enjoy your lifetime ban.
You notice the hibs fan that came on and hit him before getting lifted?

Itsnoteasy
02-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Girfuy ya fanny

NOLA
02-01-2014, 10:00 PM
didnae hit him hard enough :rolleyes:

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 10:01 PM

Yes, and I'm ashamed to say that in the heat of the moment I willed the guy to go on and clatter him.

At the end of the day, both acted like idiots and they'll both pay the price. No need for that at the football.

mca
02-01-2014, 10:03 PM

Can he no Claim - Self-Defence ??? he was at home :wink:

Sas_The_Hibby
02-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Yes, and I'm ashamed to say that in the heat of the moment I willed the guy to go on and clatter him.

At the end of the day, both acted like idiots and they'll both pay the price. No need for that at the football.

Will you be done as an 'accessory'? :wink: :greengrin

MSK
02-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Enjoy your lifetime ban.Bet he will be delighted ..:greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
02-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Can he no Claim - Self-Defence ??? he was at home :wink:

:greengrin

Does Easter Road come under Florida jurisdiction? :wink:?

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Will you be done as an 'accessory'? :wink: :greengrin

Given that I was in the West, I doubt it unless the power of the mind is illegal these days. :greengrin

Cabbage East
02-01-2014, 10:07 PM
He got BURST!

very old hibby
02-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Enjoy your lifetime ban.

since when did the judicial system start dishing out favours

California-Hibs
02-01-2014, 10:14 PM

Can someone better describe better what happened? Hearts fan runs to the East I presume after they scored? Did the Hearts fan jump over and blindside him or did the fud see it coming? Was it a punch to the face/body, a kick? DETAILS people! :na na:

judas
02-01-2014, 10:19 PM
It was a yamikazee attack. The boy is probably delighted to be banned.

Kiddo
02-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Hearts fan was Kevin Taylor, hibs boy didn't hit him hard enough

reidy
02-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Can someone better describe better what happened? Hearts fan runs to the East I presume after they scored? Did the Hearts fan jump over and blindside him or did the fud see it coming? Was it a punch to the face/body, a kick? DETAILS people! :na na:
The hibs fan slipped as he hit him in the face then when he tried to stand back up he got rugby tackled off the stewards and police

CraigHibee
02-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Hearts fan was Kevin Taylor, hibs boy didn't hit him hard enough

It was the look on our guys face running over to him, could tell he wanted to flatten him! I dont condone it but they muppets get away with it all the time jumping over the advertising boards

Nakedmanoncrack
02-01-2014, 10:25 PM
It seems to happen every time they score against us and it was a matter of time 'til somebody reacted, late KO on what is still a holiday for a lot of people doesn't help, seen a lot of people falling over, a couple of half full cans of lager thrown from the back of the East as well, morons. My first completely sober derby ince late 80s, maybe need to go without drink to appreciate what a state a lot of people get into on these occasions!

Kiddo
02-01-2014, 10:32 PM
It was the look on our guys face running over to him, could tell he wanted to flatten him! I dont condone it but they muppets get away with it all the time jumping over the advertising boards

As they were doing that the stewards were running towards the hibs fans, leaving them to do what they want

JIm
02-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Surely someone has a clip?

Whilst daft was pretty ****ing funny. The guy from the East did what many wanted to :aok:

Pete
02-01-2014, 10:46 PM
How many more times do these mutants have to invade the pitch before they are hammered? I've lost count of the amount of times it's happened.

Administration or not, it's time they were punished financially.

P.s. As for the guy coming on and lamping him, I'm afraid you can only poke a dog with a stick so many times before it turns round and bites you.

Sir David Gray
02-01-2014, 10:48 PM
They'll both receive banning orders but I would imagine the Hibs fan will be dealt with much more severely by the courts than the Hearts supporter, since he'll probably face an assault charge as well.

Couple of idiots, never understood why people feel the need to go onto the pitch when a goal's scored.

hibee_girl
02-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Did the Hibs fan actually connect with the Hearts fan? It looked like the stewards got to the Hibs fan just in time to stop him

Sir David Gray
02-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Did the Hibs fan actually connect with the Hearts fan? It looked like the stewards got to the Hibs fan just in time to stop him

I'm pretty certain he made connection.

bigstu
02-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Im a mild mannered chap & have gone most of my life without feeling the need to lay one of another human being but I tell you if I'd been in the East stand I would have been tempted to go after that yam too, he was certainly asking for it.

We can't congratulate the guy too much as he did break the law but I trust he connected with the dirty yam? I was too far away to see!

bigstu
02-01-2014, 11:02 PM
I don't like to criticise the police & stewards as they have a tough job but it does seem the yams have the run of the place when they visit ER. We hear all this rubbish about there being almost no arrests at these games but that hardly tells the story as they get away with murder!

jacomo
02-01-2014, 11:02 PM
It was a yamikazee attack. The boy is probably delighted to be banned.

I hope this is in the Yamasaurus.

:aok:

Johnny Clash
02-01-2014, 11:10 PM
A steward was chasing him behind the goals but when he ran on the pitch she immediately stopped... which was nuts!

He was then allowed to leg it over to the East without a steward in site. It looked like he sh*t himself as he got near the stand so he started pavement dancing until a steward eventually grabbed him. He must have been relieved until he got a surprise whack from the Hibby.

He was still pretending to be the hard man when he was dragged away. The steward who grabbed the Hibby looked like he was trying to provoke something the way he was screaming in the Hibs fans face face despite the fact he wasn't resisting.

LancashireHibby
02-01-2014, 11:23 PM
The steward who grabbed the Hibby looked like he was trying to provoke something the way he was screaming in the Hibs fans face face despite the fact he wasn't resisting.

Noticed that myself, looked like he was trying to stick his nut on him.

Don't blame the Hibs fans for reacting though does give a bit of perspective for the 'Casper' incident the other year.

whereswallace?
02-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Noticed that myself, looked like he was trying to stick his nut on him.

Don't blame the Hibs fans for reacting though does give a bit of perspective for the 'Casper' incident the other year.

Yep definately was sticking his head right into the face of the Hibs fan in an aggressive and inappropriate manner. Could have easily caused a lot more trouble.

LancashireHibby
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Would also throw in what an absolute clown the fat lad who fell on to the back of the net was. Did us a favour really as the delay stopped them building any more momentum.

dp00
02-01-2014, 11:34 PM
There was also loads of police Scotland's finest just standing at the corner watching... Was confused why they done nothing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

NAE NOOKIE
02-01-2014, 11:50 PM
More than any other club in Scotland these maroon nubs seem to want to run onto the pitch when they score, it seems to happen at every derby. It was only a matter of time before a Hibby was provoked into action, which is what happened tonight.

It was touch and go that a bigger incident didnt take place. I feel a wee bit of sympathy for the Hibby involved coz that Yam was really asking for it. Not condoning what he did .... but I feel for him.

Gatecrasher
02-01-2014, 11:53 PM
It was quite funny to watch the tramp giving it billy big baws in front of the east only to realise he was about to be decked by an oncoming hibby :greengrin

leggeto
02-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Surely someone has a clip?

Whilst daft was pretty ****ing funny. The guy from the East did what many wanted to :aok:

this defo

Boyle89
02-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Slightly off-topic, but did anyone else see something thrown at Craig when we has taking a corner in the 1st half? I was in the east but towards the famous 5 end so could barely see but something was thrown at him. Thats 3 times in recent memory that a hearts fan has invaded the pitch, and not just the edge but actually on the grass and TWICE they have ATTEMPTED to commit assault! How many more times will they get away with it?! :grr:

hibee_girl
02-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Slightly off-topic, but did anyone else see something thrown at Craig when we has taking a corner in the 1st half? I was in the east but towards the famous 5 end so could barely see but something was thrown at him. Thats 3 times in recent memory that a hearts fan has invaded the pitch, and not just the edge but actually on the grass and TWICE they have ATTEMPTED to commit assault! How many more times will they get away with it?! :grr:

:agree:

Rocky
03-01-2014, 12:03 AM

It was a pie - fortunately they're soggy enough that the arse fell oot it before it got to him

Boyle89
03-01-2014, 12:08 AM
It was a pie - fortunately they're soggy enough that the arse fell oot it before it got to him
Ah, not exactly life threatening, unless he eats it. Now that I think about it I want a pie.

hibees 7062
03-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Hammel seems to get away with winding us up aswell . Every game he does it

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 01:34 AM
Yep seen it all. I think everyone wanted the Hibs guy to deck the yam p**** as it was in the heat of the moment when it all happened. I don't know if he got decent contact with the punch as I really wanted our lad to burst the gorgie tramp open at that moment when it all kicked off.

Bristolhibby
03-01-2014, 07:27 AM
Anyone remember the Hibbee who decked the Hun in similar circumstances when they won the league in 2005.

Hun was giving it Billy Big Baws. In stepped our Hero from the East and tanned his jaw.

1-0 the Cabbage!

J

bingo70
03-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Will hearts get fined for that or will we have to take the hit cos It's our security that let him on the pitch?

Between the broken seats and that clown they might have just sent hearts that bit closer to liquidation.

itslegaltender
03-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Thought the stewards behaviour was ridiculous, way over the top. Looked , if anything it was borne out of embarrassment that a Hibee fan had did his job for him. Definitely should be reported.

QMU-1875
03-01-2014, 07:41 AM
He got BURST!
Pleasing

GlenrothesHibee
03-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Stupidity by both of them but im sorry, if you run up to the East stand in a derby you deserve a punch.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Will hearts get fined for that or will we have to take the hit cos It's our security that let him on the pitch?

Between the broken seats and that clown they might have just sent hearts that bit closer to liquidation.
Something needs to happen to them they do it all the time but you don't see other teams fans doing it .The last game at Tyncastle two of them came on and got a fair distance Stewards are brave enough or trained how to to deck yams quickly enough. Get the Sas in for next Tynecastle game Iether that or we all go onto the pitch and stage a sit in to demonstrate against these cheats There arrogance at times last night defies belief

Thecat23
03-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Sick to death of their fans running on the pitch. But to run up to the East and taunt out fans I'm shocked no one else tried to smash him.

I'm actually going to be the first and say I'm delighted this lad smashed him in fact I wish he'd done the boy serious damage like a jaw break. These ***** need it. So whoever you are mate, I'll happily buy you a pint or ten for doing what I'd love to have done.

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-01-2014, 08:35 AM
I hope the boys hand is ok, a wee shame having to punch that piece of *****.

Teo10
03-01-2014, 08:44 AM
There was also a lighter or something of the sort thrown at Williams just after we scored, once play was about to resume could see it flying through the air, luckily enough missed and he didn't even notice!

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Sick to death of their fans running on the pitch. But to run up to the East and taunt out fans I'm shocked no one else tried to smash him.

I'm actually going to be the first and say I'm delighted this lad smashed him in fact I wish he'd done the boy serious damage like a jaw break. These ***** need it. So whoever you are mate, I'll happily buy you a pint or ten for doing what I'd love to have done.
Understand the sentiment but he will now be banned from seeing the team he clearly is passionate about and just when things are starting to look good .In that respect feel sorry for him Maybe we need to start a Petition for leniency in the face of yamish provocation that goes beyond the pale

#FromTheCapital
03-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Fair play to the hibee, if your going to get a ban from Easter road then the best possible way to achieve that is by skelping a jambo fud.

allezsauzee
03-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Forget a lifetime ban , that wee yam fud should be made to watch them every week...without medication.

Diclonius
03-01-2014, 08:48 AM
There's only so many times a moth can fly close to the fire before the fire gets pissed off and punches the moth in the face.

Weir7
03-01-2014, 08:51 AM

A fighting fund should be set to pay for his lawyers bill and fine.

Boy is a legend.

JustSimplyHibs
03-01-2014, 08:57 AM

He's a poor man's/club's Paul Hartley... classless pleb!

jimmyboco1875
03-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Yep definately was sticking his head right into the face of the Hibs fan in an aggressive and inappropriate manner. Could have easily caused a lot more trouble.

No one got video clip

bigstu
03-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Thought the stewards behaviour was ridiculous, way over the top. Looked , if anything it was borne out of embarrassment that a Hibee fan had did his job for him. Definitely should be reported.

I've no idea what the steward did but whatever it was I think we should be encouraging them to be a bit more heavy handed with these types, to deter others in the future, not reporting them! Half the reason the yams get away with so much at ER is because the stewards are scared to do anything in case they get in trouble themselves!

jimmyboco1875
03-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Anyone got a clip of fan on pitch

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2014, 09:21 AM
noticed large group of Hibs standing the entire game bottom right of West Stand (right beside the Hertz support at the corner) was too far away to see who it was. Was is cashies?

03-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Everytime that horrible bunch of inbreeds come to Easter road they feel the need to run on the pitch!

capitals_finest
03-01-2014, 09:58 AM
If the hibs supporter ends up in court I think we should raly round to back the guy up financially and make an appearance in support of him if necessary.

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 10:02 AM
If the hibs supporter ends up in court I think we should raly round to back the guy up financially and make an appearance in support of him if necessary.

Noice tickle, yeah....get a cahpel u shootahs and spring him wen the rozzahs backs is turned....sweet. No way ahm I goin back to chokey though!!!!

andrew70
03-01-2014, 10:07 AM

He is my mate. He's been charged and will be back in court. It was a rush of blood moment which he is regretting now.

maudette 11
03-01-2014, 10:22 AM

Yes he is a moron he was standing right in front of us, supposedly having some water but stood there as usual egging the Hibs fans on by giving us the evil eye. Someone ran down the steps to the ''Steward'' (who must have been in his eighties) complaining he was doing nothing about Hamill taunting the us... The never got a hold of his superviser, cause he was too busy yapping to the Match Commander near the tunnel. I did ask him if he was going to report it, stated he would, and he was told, politely, that if he didn't i WOULD BE reporting them both.The stewards are ????????......GGTTH

:agree: :tbgwa:

Ritchie
03-01-2014, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA

Sylar
03-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Totally embarrassing. Lifetime ban from each respective stadium I would hope.

Trumpets.

Ross4356
03-01-2014, 11:24 AM
I'll prob get moaned at for this but I was delighted when that boy jump oot the East and smacked that wee hertz basa

SMAXXA
03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
I'll prob get moaned at for this but I was delighted when that boy jump oot the East and smacked that wee hertz basa

:agree: X 2

nic81
03-01-2014, 11:29 AM
The stewarding on the whole in the east last night was pretty poor, a guy next to me got told by a steward he would see him after the game for a square go!! Absolute eejit!

On another note i hope the absolute roaster of a so called hi bee from section 43 or there about's is quite happy with themselves this morning, the flare that you threw didn't quite clear the east and landed at someones feet before being removed pitch side, why people feel the need to set flares off is beyond me, someone is going to get seriously injured, be like the Celtic cs incident all over again

Chuck Rhoades
03-01-2014, 11:29 AM

Likewise.

SaulGoodman
03-01-2014, 11:37 AM
See someone ran on at the second goal too, and a bottle got launched at a steward. Bunch of embarrassing fannies.

andy1875
03-01-2014, 11:39 AM
If you think your a hard man running on the park giving it the GIRUY and Come on then gestures then a slap in the mouth from a Hibby is fine by me.

They pricks do it everytime they come to ER.

Surprised it hasn't happened before now at ER.

1two
03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
There was also loads of police Scotland's finest just standing at the corner watching... Was confused why they done nothing

Not being smart arse but is invading the pitch actually breaking the law?

Skelping jambos shouldn't be

itslegaltender
03-01-2014, 11:42 AM
a Roaster behind me in section 43 said a boy had been told to cover up his Wallace Mercer T-shirt or face being ejected?

EuanH78
03-01-2014, 11:43 AM

Me too, probably in cold light of day not so smart but I was willing him on.

Flanny boy
03-01-2014, 11:45 AM
:agree: X 2
:agree: X 3

pacorosssco
03-01-2014, 11:46 AM

not from me

alnewhaven
03-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Did the yam attack Robertson? It's off camera then you see Scott holding his leg and signalling to dugout

Golden Bear
03-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Did the yam attack Robertson? It's off camera then you see Scott holding his leg and signalling to dugout

Nah.

He seemed to turn awkwardly after his failed attempt to tackle Smith in the lead up to their goal. He was immediately substituted so hopefully the injury is nothing too serious. We miss the guy when he's not playing although I thought Jones did well when he came on.

Beefster
03-01-2014, 11:49 AM

No.

Gustavo Fring
03-01-2014, 11:50 AM
i hope the hibby dont get banned

that smelly jambo needed a smack in the jaw and im glad 1 of the east stands finest jumped up and gave it to him

SMAXXA
03-01-2014, 11:50 AM

Na he was injured in the lead up to their goal mate

SaulGoodman
03-01-2014, 11:51 AM
i hope the hibby dont get banned

that smelly jambo needed a smack in the jaw and im glad 1 of the east stands finest jumped up and gave it to him

He'll get a ban, sorry but 'The smelly Jambo needed a smack in the jaw' isn't a good enough reason to avoid a ban :wink:

GreenArmyyy!
03-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Don't condone violence but that yam wouldn't have goaded us on his own in the middle of Albion place so he deserved to get what he was asking for.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 12:13 PM
He'll get a ban, sorry but 'The smelly Jambo needed a smack in the jaw' isn't a good enough reason to avoid a ban :wink:

Indeed and he may be prosecuted for assault.

Posting videos of the actual punch won't help his cause!

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Don't condone violence but that yam wouldn't have goaded us on his own in the middle of Albion place so he deserved to get what he was asking for.

In what way do the words "he deserved to get what he was asking for" not condone violence?

:wink:

Cabbage East
03-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Indeed and he may be prosecuted for assault.

Posting videos of the actual punch won't help his cause!

The video doesn't show it though.

Hibercelona
03-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Don't usually condone violence. But seeing as that little rat came off second best, i'll make an exception in this case.

Jack
03-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Bloody stupid thing to do from both sides.

Your daft about your club, going along to the games, probably with mates and you run on to the pitch knowing full well you will get caught and will be banned from every stadium in the UK for a least 10 years, so won't be following your club and probably start losing mates as they still go to the games.

Utter stupidity, so I can see why the yams are so expert.

Hibrandenburg
03-01-2014, 01:07 PM

Your daft about your club, going along to the games, probably with mates and you run on to the pitch knowing full well you will get caught and will be banned from every stadium in the UK for a least 10 years, so won't be following your club and probably start losing mates as they still go to the games.

Probably not such a bad idea if you're a Yam!

Cabbage East
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM

I know what you're saying but folk don't get 10 year bans just for running onto the pitch.

hibeesjoe
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM
What's the steward all about. Fair enough the bloke shouldn't have ran on too the pitch but going totally over the top and screaming right in his face isn't calming things down. He was lucky the bloke didn't stick the head on him.

Jpdhfc
03-01-2014, 01:10 PM
a Roaster behind me in section 43 said a boy had been told to cover up his Wallace Mercer T-shirt or face being ejected?

Had a black tshirt on with the words he's deed in green on back police made him cover it up as it was offensive

McIntosh
03-01-2014, 01:12 PM
:agree: x 4

joe breezy
03-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Well done that man, daft Jambo decked.

Hope the Hibby gets a small fine at most, ideally a not guilty though

I'd happily contribute to any collection for him

Deansy
03-01-2014, 01:43 PM

It is, however, an excellent excuse for stopping your FOH D/D - with the added bonus of not being there to witness future Hearts teams filled only with players they CAN afford.

MrSmith
03-01-2014, 01:48 PM
In our fellow hibees defence, I'm sure had he not belted him, a riot may have ensued! That's my argument and I'd stick to it!

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2014, 01:52 PM
If someone wanted to start a paypal account to pay any fine for our budding Ken Buchanan, i'd contribute a tenner. :yw: :top marks

Keith_M
03-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Any chance we could have a whip round and pay the Hibs fan's fine? I'll put a tenner in.

Seriously, though, I'm surprised this hasn't happened before. These idiots are one day going to provoke a riot on the pitch. It's about time the SFA/SPFL grew a pair and gave the club a warning at least about their fans future behaviour. IIRC, UEFA already fined the club for the incident at Anfield.

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-01-2014, 02:04 PM
I'm in for a tenner. No often you see a yam get biatch slapped in front of 20,000 people. Brilliant entertainment

:lolyam:

Keith_M
03-01-2014, 02:11 PM
If someone wanted to start a paypal account to pay any fine for our budding Ken Buchanan, i'd contribute a tenner. :yw: :top marks

Any chance we could have a whip round and pay the Hibs fan's fine? I'll put a tenner in.

I'm in for a tenner. No often you see a yam get biatch slapped in front of 20,000 people. Brilliant entertainment

:lolyam:

OK, we've now got 'pledges' (s******) of 30 quid.

Any more for any more?

Www1875hfc
03-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Well done that man, daft Jambo decked.

Hope the Hibby gets a small fine at most, ideally a not guilty though

I'd happily contribute to any collection for him

:agree: Get a Hibs.net fighting fund racked up for the boy. :aok:

He done what every other Hibs fan wanted to do.

Ah'll gladly stick in £20

Cabbage East
03-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Imagine the shame of it, running on the pitch like a total jake, then getting smacked in the coupon in front of over 20 thousand folk and in front of a worldwide tv audience :faf:

What an absolute mutant :faf:

Fife-Hibee
03-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Has anybody got vid of it ? I missed it! Oh yeah" i'll chip in a tenner :-)))

FranckSuzy
03-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Did anyone else see Hamill picking up one of the Hibs scarves jokingly chucked towards him at the corner flag, by the West/East Stand? After he 'pranced' over to get the ball, he deliberately picked one up, using only 2 fingers, as if it was the most disgusting thing in the whole world :faf: The guy's an absolute :trumpet: He can't even run properly :lolyam:

Just found this too: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135001-hamill-tells-fan-to-f-off-professional/page__st__50

mutley
03-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Did anyone else see Hamill picking up one of the Hibs scarves jokingly chucked towards him at the corner flag, by the West/East Stand? After he 'pranced' over to get the ball, he deliberately picked one up, using only 2 fingers, as if it was the most disgusting thing in the whole world :faf: The guy's an absolute :trumpet: He can't even run properly :lolyam:

Just found this too: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135001-hamill-tells-fan-to-f-off-professional/page__st__50

Yeah I saw that, then he dropped it over the advertising board. Fud

I'm_cabbaged
03-01-2014, 02:35 PM
He is my mate. He's been charged and will be back in court. It was a rush of blood moment which he is regretting now.

What's he been charged with?

Crossgates Hibs
03-01-2014, 02:36 PM
:agree: Get a Hibs.net fighting fund racked up for the boy. :aok:

He done what every other Hibs fan wanted to do.

Ah'll gladly stick in £20

i can't believe what I'm reading here is this some kind of a joke? Come on show some class we are Hibs and have standards let's not sink to Hearts level. Pledging £10 for somebody committing an act of violence is a disgrace. I sat watching in horror as this unfolded and find it disgusting that it was stopped so suddenly well done that man put me in for twenty quid shame he slipped and maybe didn't connect quite as well as he may have done. Shoddy footwear choice.:thumbsup:

greenginger
03-01-2014, 02:37 PM
If the Yam and the Hibbie both get lengthy stadium bans, I think it will be the Yam who is the lucky one.

FranckSuzy
03-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Steve has got footage of the Steward that was a bit OTT with the Hibby :agree: I know the boy did wrong but it seems a bit off that he was more harshly treated than the Jambo that caused the problem in the first place :rolleyes:

weecounty hibby
03-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Surely a decent defence for our hero is that he was only trying to make a citizens arrest as the stewards and police were clearly inept.
What a prize plum the jambo makes of himself, nearly as bad as caspers foe at Tynie. They come across all big and hard until confronted. Just like their team they keep getting ability and ambition mixed up

kdhibees1
03-01-2014, 02:56 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/03/article-2533017-1A64910400000578-126_634x480.jpg

whereswallace?
03-01-2014, 02:58 PM
I feel absolutely no guilt for willing our hero to scud that little pr!ck! Il chip in a score aswell. I know it's breaking the law, but sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say, he got what he deserved!

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Not sure about pledging money, but I'm happy to do something practical, like painting the lad's steps. Anybody got a recipe for cup cakes?

Bostonhibby
03-01-2014, 03:05 PM

And me, severely provoked by the yams general ugliness, aided and abetted by the stewards reluctance to tackle him thereby avoiding the problem. I do hope the Hibbies hands okay.

MrRobot
03-01-2014, 03:19 PM
He's a really sound guy. Next time I see him in the pub, he's getting a pint from me.

andrew70
03-01-2014, 03:25 PM
what's he been charged with?

botp

Pete
03-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Steve has got footage of the Steward that was a bit OTT with the Hibby :agree: I know the boy did wrong but it seems a bit off that he was more harshly treated than the Jambo that caused the problem in the first place :rolleyes:

Harshly treated is putting it mildly. Stewards are supposed to restrain people and eject them, not raise their hands aggressively.

At the very least he should never be stewarding again because he clearly doesn't have the temperament. He's lucky the boy he restrained isn't actually pressing charges himself.

03-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Would have LOVED to have been the person going into that jambo mutants cell this morning and informing him of the final score. A great big GIRFUY to you ya ****in hearts ****!

MSK
03-01-2014, 05:01 PM

Just found this too: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135001-hamill-tells-fan-to-f-off-professional/page__st__50Runs as if the hairs on his erse cheeks are tied together !!!

NAE NOOKIE
03-01-2014, 05:24 PM

Unfortunately the chances are your mate will end up with a football banning order from the court and perhaps even a longer ban from Hibs.

I dont advocate violence for any reason. But I have to say that when the Yam idiot started on the East I was ( I'm ashamed to say ) hoping that somebody would run on and lamp the toe rag. Players get banned for celebrating goals in front of opposition supporters and theres a reason for that. I would hope that the court and Hibs will take into account the fact that your mate, no matter how wrong he was, was reacting to extreme provocation and regrets what he did.

Spender
03-01-2014, 05:30 PM

has a wee bit of the incident.

hibeedonald
03-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Here's the video of it, not sure if already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA)

HibbySpurs
03-01-2014, 05:32 PM

Seen that as well, also seen a coin being chucked a Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

CRAZYHIBBY
03-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Love the way the video completely misses the incident

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Here's the video of it, not sure if already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA)

I've just noticed the yam ran past 2 police to get on the pitch. Good thing he wasn't armed.

That steward with the hibby goes OTT as well.

macca70
03-01-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm assuming hearts will be fined for the clown that jumped onto the back of the goals, causing the restart to be delayed til it got fixed.

Cropley10
03-01-2014, 06:37 PM
I've just noticed the yam ran past 2 police to get on the pitch. Good thing he wasn't armed.

That steward with the hibby goes OTT as well.

:agree: The steward dealing with the Hibs boy seems to be going mental.

As usual the stewards do NOTHING to stop folk running on the pitch to disrupt the game.

OsloHibs
03-01-2014, 09:47 PM

has a wee bit of the incident.

Never seen this happen whilst watching online.. I'm surprised the whole east didn't lamp him!! Yep.. I'll add some cash to the kitty after seeing that

S.sct
03-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Runs as if the hairs on his erse cheeks are tied together !!!

Brilliant :-)

Springbank
03-01-2014, 10:40 PM
I've never known a support celebrate equalisers like the hearts support

Absolute bunch of Archibalds the lot of them

03-01-2014, 10:52 PM

You'd have thought they had just scored the winning goal for the league title the way they were Tryna get on the pitch. Big team indeed

heretoday
03-01-2014, 11:11 PM

Hear hear!

Sir David Gray
03-01-2014, 11:36 PM

If we hadn't got that penalty and it had ended 1-1, I was fully expecting to see a lap of honour taking place and for a wee party to start up at the south stand for their fans to show their appreciation and pride towards those heroic young boys in maroon for picking up another point and put them just 1 point away from hitting zero points.

03-01-2014, 11:54 PM
If we hadn't got that penalty and it had ended 1-1, I was fully expecting to see a lap of honour taking place and for a wee party to start up at the south stand for their fans to show their appreciation and pride towards those heroic young boys in maroon for picking up another point and put them just 1 point away from hitting zero points.

That is almost exactly what would have happened. Locke and brown have had the players celebrating like they had won the league and the fans would be the same - considering they are such a huge "big team" and we are a "wee team" with apparently no relevence to them anymore as they "killed us on the 19th of may 2012 as a club" it's amazing just how much a point against us means to them.

dp00
03-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Unfortunately the chances are your mate will end up with a football banning order from the court and perhaps even a longer ban from Hibs.

I dont advocate violence for any reason. But I have to say that when the Yam idiot started on the East I was ( I'm ashamed to say ) hoping that somebody would run on and lamp the toe rag. Players get banned for celebrating goals in front of opposition supporters and theres a reason for that. I would hope that the court and Hibs will take into account the fact that your mate, no matter how wrong he was, was reacting to extreme provocation and regrets what he did.

I was sat up in the West upper and the hibs security guy sitting in the directors box was going mental down his radio.. Sure the hibs fan can say tata to being in easter road again anytime soon

Cabbage East
04-01-2014, 12:46 AM
That steward is a total bellend and was lucky not to get a burst mouth when you look at the video. Why do these sad act jobsworths take it so personally? He actually seemed angry. Why? Do your job aye but why are you noising the boy up?

GreenArmyyy!
04-01-2014, 12:54 AM

Pretty sure he punched him at least once. The 2nd blow was more debatable.

hfc rd
04-01-2014, 12:57 AM
Pretty sure he punched him at least once. The 2nd blow was more debatable.

Certainly did make contact with the first hit but the 2nd one, I'm sure that a****** steward grabbed him in time.

hibee
04-01-2014, 11:57 AM
I don't understand why the police stand and watch as these guys walk past them on to the pitch and why they are not the ones chasing them rather than the stewards.

Aldo
04-01-2014, 12:03 PM
I don't understand why the police stand and watch as these guys walk past them on to the pitch and why they are not the ones chasing them rather than the stewards.

It's the stewards job to chase them into the pitch. The police are usually instructed not to enter the pitch

StevieC
04-01-2014, 12:24 PM

The police will be instructed to hold their position and prevent others from getting on the pitch. If they left their position to go chasing some random then there's the chance of others getting through the space they vacate. It makes sense.
Don't see the point of the steward going off on a rant, as the act was already done, but could understand his annoyance as potentially a full pitch invasion would put his fellow stewards in danger.
To be fair, most stewards are just normal people trying to earn themselves a little bit more money for themselves or their family. It's only a handful of them that are total c***s and use it as an opportunity for some sort of power trip.

NorthNorfolkHFC
04-01-2014, 12:29 PM

No point in running into a sometimes volatile crowd, will often get a bad reaction. best just to let them get back in and catch on cctv

CentreLine
04-01-2014, 12:35 PM
No point in running into a sometimes volatile crowd, will often get a bad reaction. best just to let them get back in and catch on cctv

Stewards and police can either look daft running after someone on the pitch or let the person make a fool of themselves then simply intercept them when they come off the pitch, as they must eventually. Best thing fans can do is simply have a good laugh at the dafty on the park. IMHO the people who made the biggest mistake on Thursday night were the stewards. All they had to do was wait for the dafty to come to them.

dodecar
04-01-2014, 12:46 PM
I can see it in court right now . "And did you hit this Hearts supporter?" "Yes mlord ,just as hard as I could!"

weonlywon6-2
04-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I can see it in court right now . "And did you hit this Hearts supporter?" "Yes mlord ,just as hard as I could!"

Folowed by

Ok young man , since there is no evidence of any crime you are free to go!!!!