PDA

View Full Version : South Stand.

Gus Fring
02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Not sure how true this is I just got a text from someone in the East

Apparently they've caused a lot of damage in the south. Snapped seats etc. I kind of hope this is true. We don't need all of the seats in the south straight away but they definitely can't afford the cost to repair the damage.

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 10:30 PM
When leaving at the end you could see broken seats in the losers end - something else they can't afford :greengrin

hibee_girl
02-01-2014, 10:30 PM
It is true, could see the damage when we were waiting to get out the East.

col02
02-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Can see the muppet in charge of FOH coming out with the begging bowl again.

Hibs7
Absolutely brainless inbred Neanderthals ... The cost of repair will really hurt them. ..

essexhibee
Wow. What an intelligent bunch.

Withhold the ticket money until they pay. Bunch of roasters.

mca
02-01-2014, 10:32 PM
I really hope the damage runs into about a Million...:aok: That should be enough to wipe them out..:wink:

SunshineOnLeith
02-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Presumably this will qualify as a "football debt" so the SFA can make sure we get paid in full?

The_Todd
02-01-2014, 10:34 PM
If this is true they really deserve extinction for being so stupid, they would know their club has to stump up for the repair bill just when they can least afford it.

Cretins.

Gus Fring
Wow. What an intelligent bunch.

Withhold the ticket money until they pay. Bunch of roasters.

They don't get any money from this fixture.

OsloHibs
And they're so gonna pay us for the damage... yeah right. This just sums up this rancid club.

GreenCastle
They have a rubbish support - even their die hard away fans were quiet until they scored for about 5 mins. They know they are doomed and their cheating times have come full circle.

The_Todd
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
I can sympathise though, stadium envy must be a terrible thing.

--------
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Presumably this will qualify as a "football debt" so the SFA can make sure we get paid in full?

I think we could probably say that we weren't prepared to let them have any tickets for the next Edinburgh derby until the damage was made good.

Oh, hold on - is there going to be another Edinburgh derby? :greengrin

mca
02-01-2014, 10:40 PM
And they're so gonna pay us for the damage... yeah right. This just sums up this rancid club.

Have read somewhere in the Rules... That the opposing team.. Must pay for any Damages occurred - !!!! :agree:

Baader
02-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Bill is in the post. There goes Locke's payoff fund. Enjoy!

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 10:41 PM

ROD PETRIE - simple :agree:

Just take it out the FOH account :faf: It's not like they will be spending any more on the PBS stadium any time soon - Div 1 stadium.

judas
02-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Not sure how true this is I just got a text from someone in the East

Apparently they've caused a lot of damage in the south. Snapped seats etc. I kind of hope this is true. We don't need all of the seats in the south straight away but they definitely can't afford the cost to repair the damage.

Exactly.

The behaviour of these so called supporters brings new meaning to the word 'moronic'.

Good to know hibs will now be compounding their pain by sending a bill.

worcesterhibby
02-01-2014, 10:48 PM
classless ****

CraigHibee
02-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Absolutely brainless inbred Neanderthals ... The cost of repair will really hurt them. ..

It will but, not as much as relegation :)

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Living up to their usual standards.

They have absolutely no respect for Leith or Easter Road when they come here.

down-the-slope
02-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Football debt - if they don't pay rules allow Hibs to ask SPFL to pay it out of Hearts next instalment of pool monies from TV / Sponsorship....

:aok:

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM
For the yams reading and saying they saw none - you were all away home to your beds by the time the stand emptied. As soon as the stand emptied it was clear there were seats broken! Very stupid and costly when you can't afford it :greengrin

Pretty Boy
02-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Do Hibs and Hearts not have an agreement that the home team pays for any damage?

I'm sure I remember reading a few years ago that damage to the away end was so common that it was easier for the home club just to pay it rather than billing the offending team.

CraigHibee
02-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Living up to their usual standards.

They have absolutely no respect for Leith or Easter Road when they come here.

**** of the highest order, wonder how many bake sales they need to fund the repairs

Libby Hibby
02-01-2014, 11:36 PM
This is what I worry about for the LC Semi, hopefully measures are in place to protect the East Stand Stones...too much damage was done tonight for it to be called over exuberance from their goal, utterly deliberate damage from that lot

ballengeich
02-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Can we delay the repairs until after the league cup semi and allocate the broken seats to their directors?

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2014, 11:38 PM
No real point in fixing them before the LC semi final so they can just break them again?

down-the-slope
02-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Do Hibs and Hearts not have an agreement that the home team pays for any damage?

I'm sure I remember reading a few years ago that damage to the away end was so common that it was easier for the home club just to pay it rather than billing the offending team.

NO - think about how daft that would be in practice.

Also regarding East 'Stones' - I have been assured that these will be protected during other lets of stadium

Oscar T Grouch
02-01-2014, 11:42 PM
I really hope the damage runs into about a Million...:aok: That should be enough to wipe them out..:wink:

A bill for a grand'll put them under ;)

Pete

I certainly hope not.

If so, then it's simply an open invitation for some hibs fans to go to town on their stadium next time we play them.

GreenCastle
The stones will have barriers in front of them and stewards watching over them.

Don't worry :agree:

Hopefully they lose the semi and cost their club even more money - flumps.

Hermit Crab
02-01-2014, 11:49 PM
I was pretty much the last one out of the west upper towards the Dunbar end which was empty by this time and I have to say I never seen any broken seats at all.

Sir David Gray
02-01-2014, 11:53 PM
I was pretty much the last one out of the west upper towards the Dunbar end which was empty by this time and I have to say I never seen any broken seats at all.

Their end was empty by the time I left as well and there were dozens of broken seats in their end.

Both the upper and lower sections were affected.

It's going to cost them a packet to get that sorted.

Libby Hibby
02-01-2014, 11:58 PM

At least 20-30 broken, unsure why you never seen the damage when so many others did, I was West Lower and it obvious to me damage had taken place

SaulGoodman
03-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Forgot they're here for the semi.

Everytime I go for a pish I see '5-1,FTH' scratched onto the wall, and I smile thinking about how far they've came.

Then I get weird looks because I'm staring down into a urinal with a big smile on my face.

Hermit Crab
03-01-2014, 12:09 AM
At least 20-30 broken, unsure why you never seen the damage when so many others did, I was West Lower and it obvious to me damage had taken place

Not saying it didn't happen I guess you're not looking for broken seats when leaving the ground. Well I wasn't anyway.

whiskyhibby
03-01-2014, 12:21 AM
It's alright HoMOFC will be paying for it out of their share of the ticket reciepts....

GreenCastle
03-01-2014, 12:25 AM

Leaving from the East Stand - 100% seats broken. Not a Celtic v Motherwell effort all in the same area but some across the stand. There are eveb fans on kickback saying they broke them / saw broken seats!! Both sets of fans have their idiots sadly - like the guys who ran onto the pitch :rolleyes:

Hibby70
03-01-2014, 12:29 AM
I did see 2 hearts scarfs on the pitch. Most satisfying.

Carheenlea
03-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Excellent, the more broken seats the better. Sure the arrangement is that Hearts send their own contractors in to repair any damage, as do we as at Tynecastle. And a good thing that is too, as let's face it, any bill sent to them would never be settled.