PDA

View Full Version : Lewis

pontius pilate
02-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Take a bow son take a bow. Another tremendous performance and for me rightly man of the match. He has come on leaps and bounds since moving to his preferred position. I hope these performances are making a lot of the haters quiet. And let's face it he can't be that bad if terry is still playing him. Well done lad well done

cjward2
02-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Totally agree. Fantastic effort and drive from the wee man. Enjoying watching him flourish under Terry and Maurice.:flag:

essexhibee
02-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Think that is the best performance outside 2007 game that I've ever seen him play.

Wonderful.

DTS
02-01-2014, 10:13 PM
He has went from being a solid 100% 7/10 every week to being a solid 100% 8/9 out of ten with an attacking threat

cabbage_88
02-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Man of the match for me! Absolutely outstanding for the second game running. Hope he keeps it up, delighted for him

WhileTheChief..
02-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Brilliant performance.

Don't know what TB is saying to him but it's working.

My MoM tonight.

hibee_girl
02-01-2014, 10:15 PM
:agree:

I love him :love ya!::greengrin

Seekyit
02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Pity he didnae score, seemed to sclaff it. Still, effectively made the winner. Go on Lewis...

essexhibee
02-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Also...since when has been quick?! Was gassing down that wing :agree::agree:

neil7908
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
I have definitely been a Stevenson doubter (think "hater" is a little OTT) but no questions he has come on leaps and bounds recently. Would still like to see him getting on the scoresheet more often but I have never faulted him for effort and it does look like he is now beginning to add an extra attacking element to his game.

Will be interesting to see who (if anyone) drops out when Harris is back to full fitness.

B.H.F.C
02-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Thought he was decent enough but not as good as he was on Sunday. As with most of our players I thought he just needed to show a bit more composure in the final third. It was just persistence that won him the penalty.

jacomo
02-01-2014, 10:38 PM
:agree:

I love him :love ya!::greengrin

I've got a man crush on him. Well, you know what they say about the Hibees...

:greengrin

banarc7062
02-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Take a bow son take a bow. Another tremendous performance and for me rightly man of the match. He has come on leaps and bounds since moving to his preferred position. I hope these performances are making a lot of the haters quiet. And let's face it he can't be that bad if terry is still playing him. Well done lad well done

Hope he continues to ride the crest of the wave and chip in a few goals along the way. GGTTH

Wotherspiniesta
02-01-2014, 10:44 PM
The penalty really summed him up. Tenacious performance from Lewis and well done to him again :aok:

GodisaHibee
02-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Wonderful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Craig_in_Prague
02-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Pat had him at RB...
what a change and credit to Lewis for all his efforts, a wee star he is.

lucky
02-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Lacked a wee bit of composure in last third of the pitch but his effort was brilliant

Zazu62
02-01-2014, 10:51 PM
He's like a different player , wasn't a fan but he was playing right back ffs, well done pal.

judas
02-01-2014, 10:51 PM

Tbh I had Cairney as man of the match, but really, Stevenson won it for us by chasing what looked like a lost cause and winning a justified penalty.

Eyrie
02-01-2014, 11:03 PM
I started swearing when he knocked the ball too far past the defender, then compounded it by taking the long route round his man. Fortunately McGhee decided to needlessly trip him as the ball went out.

Overall, it was another top class performance from Stevenson.

Weststandwanab
02-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Man of the match for me! Absolutely outstanding for the second game running. Hope he keeps it up, delighted for him Me too

Brilliant performance.

Don't know what TB is saying to him but it's working.

My MoM tonight. I wish TB would say whatever he did to some others.

Tbh I had Cairney as man of the match, but really, Stevenson won it for us by chasing what looked like a lost cause and winning a justified penalty. Spot on.

Baader
02-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Well done Lewis. Can't imagine how difficult it must be being the 'utility man' and getting moved around by a number of tactically inept and negative coaches...

fat freddy
02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
In 2007 it was assumed that he would go on from his man of the match cup final performance and become a great Hibs player. The truth is he has never fully integrated himself into the team and has always been a bit of a squad player. His 200 odd appearances have been achieved in various positions and usually because of injuries to other players or poor competition for places. He has never been fully accepted by the fans...until now...In the space of a few weeks Terry Butcher has instilled into his performances the one thing that has been missing for six seasons. Confidence. I have been willing Lewis on for years now and sometimes i have thought that he has played his last game for the club but tonight i am overjoyed for the lad...Tonight he looked like he deserved to be in the team on merit and he played with the confidence of a player at the peak of his powers. Take a bow Lewis, Legendary status awaits...you may be one of the chosen few that actually gets a testimonial out of Hibs.

kdhibees1
02-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Played amazing and never gave up. Take a bow son!!

bingo70
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong about players, I thought Lewis was excellent against killie but I don't think he was anything special tonight to be honest. Great when he drew that foul out the guy for the pen but that was more down to ridiculous defending than good attacking.

Imo cairney is deserving of being singled out for praise tonight, I thought he was superb and I'm not normally a fan of his.

Johnny Clash
02-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Always thought Lewis gave 100% and was never one to hide on the pitch - even when his form dipped a bit. So it's great seeing him rejuvenated under Butcher. I'm certain we'll see a few more long range efforts sail in too. In fact, looks like all players have been told to shoot if they can see the target. Good, about time!

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Legend.

truehibernian
02-01-2014, 11:45 PM
******* take a bow son - won us the derby Lewy

cam75
02-01-2014, 11:45 PM
1st 15-20 mins game (watched in pub no sound)wondered were he was in the game,got better seat and saw him cover defence when we pushed out and same with midfield,and supported attack at right time,love his goal at weekend speaks volumes about new management GGTTH

Jonnyboy
02-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Wonder if those who thought Lewis would struggle to get a game for any other SPFL club have changed their minds?

truehibernian
02-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Wonder if those who thought Lewis would struggle to get a game for any other SPFL club have changed their minds?

Include me JB - enjoying my humble pie as we speak.

Jonnyboy
02-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Include me JB - enjoying my humble pie as we speak.

Good on ya buddy :thumbsup:

I honestly believe that previous managers have instructed Lewis to concentrate on defensive duties. Since TB arrived it's obvious Lewis has been encouraged to get forward when he can and not to be afraid to have a pop at goal. It's working :greengrin

truehibernian
03-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Good on ya buddy :thumbsup:

I honestly believe that previous managers have instructed Lewis to concentrate on defensive duties. Since TB arrived it's obvious Lewis has been encouraged to get forward when he can and not to be afraid to have a pop at goal. It's working :greengrin

He was one word tonight - courageous. He seemed to be the outball at all times and that's down to supreme confidence, and not getting it tight from fans.

Tonight for me he was a 10/10. Special mention for Jordon too though, I thought he strolled it in periods and won every single header going.

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Really wished he scored that chance in the 2nd half, set up by Collins. Other than that, wee Lewis was absolutely tremendous! He had that McGhee in his back pocket all night!

truehibernian
03-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Really wished he scored that chance in the 2nd half, set up by Collins. Other than that, wee Lewis was absolutely tremendous! He had that McGhee in his back pocket all night!

Better scoring at Tynie though - I want a right good 4-0 at their place, just to condemn the tramps ! Under Tel I can see it happening - gubbings in enemy territory !

Plus I f****** hate Hearts 👍

Disc O'Dave
03-01-2014, 01:28 AM

Can always tell when they've had a "professional" performance....

(ok, so that's posted a wee bit small)

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 02:16 AM
Better scoring at Tynie though - I want a right good 4-0 at their place, just to condemn the tramps ! Under Tel I can see it happening - gubbings in enemy territory !

Plus I f****** hate Hearts 👍

Yep, plus don't forget, we'll have Alex Harris back then plus a proper match fit Paul Heffernan and a couple of TB January signings assisted by Steve Marsella.

The future's bright!

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 02:31 AM
I love Lewis :thumbsup: just saying like :greengrin:greengrin

HibernianJK
03-01-2014, 02:54 AM
I have never been Lewis' biggest fan but was very impressed tonight. Saw on the '3 things that most annoy you about football' and 'unable to use both feet' came up. If Lewis had a right foot he would have scored tonight nd saved himself a lot of bother in the past.. anyway no time for negatives great performance tonight.

seven nowt
03-01-2014, 03:02 AM
In 2007 it was assumed that he would go on from his man of the match cup final performance and become a great Hibs player. The truth is he has never fully integrated himself into the team and has always been a bit of a squad player. His 200 odd appearances have been achieved in various positions and usually because of injuries to other players or poor competition for places. He has never been fully accepted by the fans...until now...In the space of a few weeks Terry Butcher has instilled into his performances the one thing that has been missing for six seasons. Confidence. I have been willing Lewis on for years now and sometimes i have thought that he has played his last game for the club but tonight i am overjoyed for the lad...Tonight he looked like he deserved to be in the team on merit and he played with the confidence of a player at the peak of his powers. Take a bow Lewis, Legendary status awaits...you may be one of the chosen few that actually gets a testimonial out of Hibs.

I wasn't a fan of him under Calderwood but hes been outstanding this season but Paul Hanlon has been fantastic all the way through. Both will be remembered by the club.

Once upon a time there were rumours of Lewis going to the team he supports, Raith. So glad he never.

--------
03-01-2014, 03:15 AM
I wasn't a fan of him under Calderwood but hes been outstanding this season but Paul Hanlon has been fantastic all the way through. Both will be remembered by the club.

Once upon a time there were rumours of Lewis going to the team he supports, Raith. So glad he never.

NOBODY could have played well under Calderwood. He's been shifted about the team for years, and more often than not coming on from the bench in the later stages of the second half when things have already gone pear-shaped. TB has played him in his natural position every game he's picked him - and hasn't he picked him every game? And he's encouraged him to get forward - he's the man who provided the others with an out-ball almost every time tonight, and when he got it he was getting forward, running at them, and his persistence won the penalty that won the game.

:not worth

Russ
03-01-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong about players, I thought Lewis was excellent against killie but I don't think he was anything special tonight to be honest. Great when he drew that foul out the guy for the pen but that was more down to ridiculous defending than good attacking.

Imo cairney is deserving of being singled out for praise tonight, I thought he was superb and I'm not normally a fan of his. A jambo acquaintance of mine thought our 2 wingers won the game for us. I have never thought of Lewis as a winger before but the wee man has been immense since Sir Terry has moved him to wide left midfield. John Collins prediction of him may well come true yet.

cjward2
03-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Over the last two games i have liked the look of him out on the left wing. Its also great to see him taking players on and puting in some tasty crosses. Ling may it continue, and ling may his confidence grow.

Aldo
03-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Quite (ish) first half with a few wayward passers but what a 45 minutes from him. Outstanding. I also thought Forster, Collins and Cairney were excellent.

Well done Lewis. Deserved motm on that 2nd half performance.

spike220
03-01-2014, 07:55 AM
I was surprised just how quick Lewis is! Why the hell have we not been using him like this before now! He would need to be one of the quickest in the team. He won that using his speed to get into the ball when it looked like a lost cause, the defenders new he was quick so chopped him down.

GGTTH

khib70
03-01-2014, 08:46 AM
I'll put my hands up to having said something similar in the past. I take it all back. Lewis has been outstanding since Terry arrived, especially in the last two games. His effort and committment, which no one ever doubted, are very much still there, but there's a real attacking threat and a great range of skills there too.

It always amazes me how a change of manager can almost instantaneously revitalise both individuals and the squad as a whole - Strachan with Scotland, for instance. Lewis has been a shining example of that and I salute him for it. Well done, wee man!

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Played very well tonight. I've referred to him as a squad player in the past however based on the last few performances he deserves to be in the team. Always happy to be proved wrong in situations like these.

bingo70
03-01-2014, 08:50 AM
There's a lot of people eating humble pie that shouldn't be imo.

Lewis has started to do what he was criticised in the past for not doing, that doesn't mean we were wrong in the past to criticise him, it does mean he deserves immense credit for his improved performances but I still stand by my previous posts when I said he wasn't offering enough.

Hibs7
03-01-2014, 08:57 AM
There's a lot of people eating humble pie that shouldn't be imo.

Lewis has started to do what he was criticised in the past for not doing, that doesn't mean we were wrong in the past to criticise him, it does mean he deserves immense credit for his improved performances but I still stand by my previous posts when I said he wasn't offering enough.

Hard to do those things when you are played out of position.. Now being played where he should be and what a difference ... Plus a manager who instills confidence ... Lewis always gave 100% now he gives it in another area of the pitch with better effect ..

Jones28
03-01-2014, 09:02 AM
The most committed player on the park tonight, he'll be sore today. Fantastic performance

bingo70
03-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Hard to do those things when you are played out of position.. Now being played where he should be and what a difference ... Plus a manager who instills confidence ... Lewis always gave 100% now he gives it in another area of the pitch with better effect ..

I think a lot of the criticism he took was when he played where he's playing now. Maybe getting a run of games in that position is making the difference, I dont know. Regardless though, in the past he didn't offer enough so rightly got criticised for it. These last few games there's been a marked improvement so is rightly being praised for it.

Ronniekirk
03-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Also...since when has been quick?! Was gassing down that wing :agree::agree:
It's always been in his locker but Fenlon wouldn't know how to utilise a players strength .He should of scored so that's something for him to keep working on.

allezsauzee
03-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Reading some of these comments you would think that Lewis had been rubbish for the past 6 years. Lewis being good isn't a new thing and he's not any faster. The difference is that our new management team have managed to instill a bit of belief in him that he can attack teams rather than concentrate on defending.

heretoday
03-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Lewis showed some characteristic lapses in the first half but really improved when he pushed further forward.

He's no Lionel Messi or John Collins but if he keeps applying himself he'll do okay as a "No 10".

The guy I want out is McGivern. I thought he had a poor game. He's too slow and not the sort we want at all.

easty
03-01-2014, 10:14 AM
I've never been Lewis' biggest fan, that's not to say I haven't wanted him to do well though!

Delighted with him last night, just watched the highlights just now and a lot of players wouldn't have chased the ball at the end when he won the pen. He'd ran all night and must have been shattered by that point. It looked like the ball would just roll out of play and he wouldn't make it but he put in the effort and won the pen. Like I said, delighted for him. :agree:

Winston Ingram
03-01-2014, 12:36 PM
I love Lewis. Just sayin

Stewboy
03-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Just shows you how we were on the road to nowhere when a decent attacking thread was played at right back....

Hibbyradge
03-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Just shows you how we were on the road to nowhere when a decent attacking thread was played at right back....

Wow. Hibs.net goes up in my estimation every day!

I've been attacked on a few threads, but I didn't know they could play right back! :wink:

ScottB
03-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Speaks so much of the guy that he's suffered through years of being played out of position, he just put his head down and get on with it. Now in what seems like his favoured role, he's really starting to shine.

Delighted for him, he deserves it!

When we get Harris back and hopefully one or two signings in attacking roles I think our goalscoring issues will become a thing of the past.

Stewboy
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Wow. Hibs.net goes up in my estimation every day!

I've bveen attacked on a few threads, but I didn't know they could play right back! :wink:

Oops

A thread would've been better at right back :greengrin

Jonnyboy
03-01-2014, 05:17 PM
I'll put my hands up to having said something similar in the past. I take it all back. Lewis has been outstanding since Terry arrived, especially in the last two games. His effort and committment, which no one ever doubted, are very much still there, but there's a real attacking threat and a great range of skills there too.

It always amazes me how a change of manager can almost instantaneously revitalise both individuals and the squad as a whole - Strachan with Scotland, for instance. Lewis has been a shining example of that and I salute him for it. Well done, wee man!

A post of Hibs Class with great grace lumped in. Well said that man :aok:

Glory Lurker
03-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Reading some of these comments you would think that Lewis had been rubbish for the past 6 years. Lewis being good isn't a new thing and he's not any faster. The difference is that our new management team have managed to instill a bit of belief in him that he can attack teams rather than concentrate on defending.

:top marks

I've always been on Lewis's side and am delighted that he's getting a chance to show what he's capable of.

Probably not relevant, but he's got a decent taste in music, too, which is obviously very unusual for a footballer - something else that makes him special!:greengrin

MWHIBBIES
03-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Pat had him at RB...
what a change and credit to Lewis for all his efforts, a wee star he is.Not exactly by choice...

HibbyAndy
03-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Mr Hibernian.

Craig_in_Prague
03-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Not exactly by choice...

Really? Forced ? lol

TheFamous1875
03-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Not exactly by choice...

However, it was his choice to omit Forster, who has in recent weeks looked our best right back since Whittaker.

Shrekko
03-01-2014, 06:27 PM
When he broke through I thought we had the new John Collins on our hands.

Between the ages of 20-23, Lewis went backwards and I was bitterly disappointed. There were mitigating circumstances but I feel he played within himself and was capable of so much more (which we're seeing).

The past 2 and a half years he's ranged from good to outstanding and is highly consistent. I think he may even go on to do even better as he has such good control and pace- which he's now using!

I'm delighted for him, for us and for the team! But... Do I need to come on here and 'eat humble pie' for being aware of the fact he had not kicked on for a good couple of years? No! You give credit and criticism when it's due.

I saw the boy on tv last night and he seems painfully shy still. I'm glad Terry has convinced him that he's a cracking player.

Elephant Stone
03-01-2014, 06:30 PM
However, it was his choice to omit Forster, who has in recent weeks looked our best right back since Whittaker.

He hardly chose to omit him, it was Fenlon who introduced him to the first team, he even started him in the Scottish cup final. Is this Fenlon getting criticised for not playing a player out of position now? Heard it all!

TheFamous1875
03-01-2014, 06:54 PM
He hardly chose to omit him, it was Fenlon who introduced him to the first team, he even started him in the Scottish cup final. Is this Fenlon getting criticised for not playing a player out of position now? Heard it all!

He chose Fraser Mullen over him - that's hearing it all!

I'm of the opinion that playersfind their position, no manager or coach or player ever chooses it. The coaches job is to ensure that his players end up playing in the correct position.

Forster has showed us that he is more than capable at right back, and is blossoming in his new role. Hanlon started of as an attacking midfielder, ending up as a left back once he broke into the first team. Now he's found where he belongs, the centre of defence.

Jordon was included in the Scottish Cup Final through necessity. He was omitted from the starting line up in favour of Fraser Mullen through choice.

Elephant Stone
03-01-2014, 07:01 PM
He chose Fraser Mullen over him - that's hearing it all!

I'm of the opinion that playersfind their position, no manager or coach or player ever chooses it. The coaches job is to ensure that his players end up playing in the correct position.

Forster has showed us that he is more than capable at right back, and is blossoming in his new role. Hanlon started of as an attacking midfielder, ending up as a left back once he broke into the first team. Now he's found where he belongs, the centre of defence.

Jordon was included in the Scottish Cup Final through necessity. He was omitted from the starting line up in favour of Fraser Mullen through choice.

Forster started the game, Mullen wasn't in the squad. What are you talking about?

TheFamous1875
03-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Forster started the game, Mullen wasn't in the squad. What are you talking about?

This season's starting line up.

Unseen work
03-01-2014, 07:08 PM

Between the ages of 20-23, Lewis went backwards and I was bitterly disappointed. There were mitigating circumstances but I feel he played within himself and was capable of so much more (which we're seeing).

The past 2 and a half years he's ranged from good to outstanding and is highly consistent. I think he may even go on to do even better as he has such good control and pace- which he's now using!

I'm delighted for him, for us and for the team! But... Do I need to come on here and 'eat humble pie' for being aware of the fact he had not kicked on for a good couple of years? No! You give credit and criticism when it's due.

I saw the boy on tv last night and he seems painfully shy still. I'm glad Terry has convinced him that he's a cracking player.

If you mean he's shy cause the interview, he had just finished a savage shift at left wing for 90 mins which would of took all energy, he's then asked to go do a interview straight after, I would of passed out lol

lEXO
03-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Always liked Lewis and have fought his corner on here and the bounce many a time. Considering he is now on his 8th manager since he made his debut it is no surprise he has struggled at points in his hibs career. A bit like Hanlon who gets the same stick. I am proud of the whole team after last night, but none more than Lewis and Paul Hanlon who both had a hand in our goals.

Unseen work
03-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Always really liked Lewis so delighted to see him playing regularly in his regular position. Always found it very unfair how he got chucked around the team. Not surprised he's doing well as always known he's got the pace, energy to play wide and also the technical ability which I think of people never seen as he never really got a chance to show it at right back

Jonnyboy
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Great post Shrekko :aok:

Re the bit in bold, I think the 'humble pie' scenario is overplayed on here. I've defended Lewis consistently when he's been the subject of criticism on here but I don't expect those who doubted his ability to eat humble pie. Their acknowledgement of his form in the last few games is all I'd ever hope for :agree:

Lewis is a shy lad, but then so am I until I (used to) cross the white line onto the field of play :greengrin

sleeping giant
04-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Mr Hibernian.

He'll be due a testimonial soon if he keeps his current form going.

matty_f
04-01-2014, 12:35 AM

Good post. Lewis was in the team for long enough offering nothing but effort and commitment but for a good while if you put him up against almost any other midfielder he'd not dominate them in any way. He didn't win lots of tackles, create lots of goals or chances, or do much to prevent them. There was definitely a time where, as much as I've always admired his work rate, I'd have bitten your hand off to be shot of him. I would have been amazed if any other spl teams during that period would have fancied him.

The Lewis Stevenson of the last couple of seasons has been a different story. That commitment remains as high as ever but he started to bring more than that to the table. The Lewis Stevenson of the last few games has been terrific. A real asset to the team who is setting the bar high for others. Quick, tenacious, fearless, as fit as a fiddle and as adept at going forward as he is defending.

I am a huge admirer of Stevenson now and I would hope that he gets a new contract sorted out asap.

Shrekko
04-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Great post Shrekko :aok:

Re the bit in bold, I think the 'humble pie' scenario is overplayed on here. I've defended Lewis consistently when he's been the subject of criticism on here but I don't expect those who doubted his ability to eat humble pie. Their acknowledgement of his form in the last few games is all I'd ever hope for :agree:

Lewis is a shy lad, but then so am I until I (used to) cross the white line onto the field of play :greengrin

Yeah- the previous doubters and believers alike should simply be concentrating on being happy for what we have at the moment. If Lewis is a late full developer and we get the benefit of him showing his best stuff in the next 5-6 years then its a great prospect.

Re the shyness, I do actually feel that the next piece in the jig-saw is for him to develop a wee bit of arrogance. Just for him to realise how good he is. I watched those clowns Hamill and Robinson strutting around like the Big I Am's last night and they've not got half his ability. I know 1 or 2 people who know him from school and apparently he wasn't the stereotypical 'great' young stand-out prospect who everyone thought was destined for big things, so he just maybe doesn't have that cockiness that guys of that ilk (the school superstars) have from an early age.

Russ
04-01-2014, 03:19 AM
He'll be due a testimonial soon if he keeps his current form going.

Certainly would deserve it more than Murray, would get a much bigger crowd as well. Chuffed to bits for the wee man and long may his good form continue.

Judas Iscariot
04-01-2014, 10:44 AM
He's playing better, that isn't exactly hard from where he was before..

Cant see him getting a game when Harris is fit

jdships
04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
L S is now working under his FIFTH manager and has played in at least four positions ( please correct me if I am wrong), been dropped and almost forgotten about in that time.
NOT ONCE has he gone running to the press, not once has he " tweeted " , " Facebooked " or complained , to my knowledge !!
A " model professional " in every way
:top marks to the lad !!!

I salute you and thank you for your efforts !!
:flag:

Makaveli
04-01-2014, 11:04 AM
L S is now working under his FIFTH manager and has played in at least four positions ( please correct me if I am wrong), been dropped and almost forgotten about in that time.
NOT ONCE has he gone running to the press, not once has he " tweeted " , " Facebooked " or complained , to my knowledge !!
A " model professional " in every way
:top marks to the lad !!!

I salute you and thank you for your efforts !!
:flag:

It's actually seven managers!

Mowbray
Collins
Paatelainen
Hughes
Calderwood
Fenlon
Butcher

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-01-2014, 11:12 AM

He's certainly done well since Terry and co arrived.

Cannae beat a bit of melodrama with the haters nonsense though eh? I mean really?