PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

Suburban Hibby
02-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Even by their low standards I can not remember a game where they showed their full hand of cheating

Diving, jersey pulling, more diving, cynical fouling

GIRFUTYF

Pedantic_Hibee
02-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Get it round them. Cheats will never prosper.

They are going down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hibs Class
02-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Hearts class epitomised tonight, from their support through their coaching team and their excuses for players. Got all they deserved tonight, i.e. nothing. GIRUY.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Hearts class epitomised tonight, from their support through their coaching team and their excuses for players. Got all they deserved tonight, i.e. nothing. GIRUY.

Hamill should have got a red card for a forearm smash in Cummings face off the ball in the 2nd half :agree:
Laddie seemed to be getting a lot of attention from these mutants throughout the game. Hopefully caught on camera and one for Vinnie Lunny.

Vile players, vile support, vile club.

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Desperate times = desperate measures

Same old Jambos always cheating :na na:

Pedantic_Hibee
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Level playing field. Proof is in the pudding. They are gash.

jacomo
02-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Surprised none of them got sent off. Ref and his assistants let a lot slide tonight, including incessant abuse towards them from the Hearts players.

Onion
02-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Even by their low standards I can not remember a game where they showed their full hand of cheating

GIRFUTYF

Bankrupt tossers who are destined for Div 1 have nothing to lose, so the rules don;t apply to them. Just wait until we play them next at the PBS - bloodbath.

Billy Whizz
02-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Jamie walker is getting himself a bad reputation, goes down at every opportunity

TRC
02-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Jamie walker is getting himself a bad reputation, goes down at every opportunity

sounds like graeme ricks and Craig Thompson

Saorsa
03-01-2014, 12:58 AM

sounds like graeme ricks and Craig Thompson
particularly on anything under 16

cabbageandribs1875
03-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Surprised none of them got sent off. Ref and his assistants let a lot slide tonight, including incessant abuse towards them from the Hearts players.

and even after the game had finished :agree: 4/5 of them over hounding the referee, what did they think they were going to achieve, the hertz management team are classless and it's rubbing off on the players

Hermit Crab
03-01-2014, 07:41 AM

GIRFUTYF

Surely jersey pulling is just fouling?? Both teams guilty of that. Hardly cheating.

hibsbollah
03-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but did anyone else see Tattoo man kick Ben Williams off the ball? Half way through first half? Caused a wee stramash.

SmashinGlass
03-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Surely jersey pulling is just fouling?? Both teams guilty of that. Hardly cheating.

Depends on the circumstances I'd say. When Heff was just about through on goal and got dragged back that, I would argue, is cheating.