PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Hamill

Pedantic_Hibee
02-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Get it wrapped right round ye ya barrel chested, strutting wee f***, you're an absolute joke of a footballer, swaggering about trying to dictate the play as if you're a player. Yer hopeless pal. Absolutely hopeless. If I ever see that wee trumpet in public I'll shake his hand and laugh in his wee red face. Get it round ye. Right. Round. Ye.

essexhibee
02-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Well said my friend. And very eloquently too. :greengrin:

Dirty skinhead jakey with pish tattoos. Started goading fans after they equalised. Nothing better than seeing his smug smile wiped off the face of the cretin.

Up yaaaa fandango!!

DTS
02-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Could not have put it any better

hibbymac
02-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Get it wrapped right round ye ya barrel chested, strutting wee f***, you're an absolute joke of a footballer, swaggering about trying to dictate the play as if you're a player. Yer hopeless pal. Absolutely hopeless. If I ever see that wee trumpet in public I'll shake his hand and laugh in his wee red face. Get it round ye. Right. Round. Ye.

:agree: him and the Human colouring book should have had a whistle each. :giruy:

#FromTheCapital
02-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Jamie Hamill :faf::faf::faf:

Filth utter filth. GIRFUY

Hibs Class
02-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Spent the first hour leading hahahearts time wasting tactics, doing so in loads of different ways. Deservedly ended the night as a loser, something he must be getting used to.

DaveF
02-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Hamill is hearts class. End of.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-01-2014, 09:26 PM
He actually struts like he's dictating play. It's laughable. It's like he knows he's pish but demands to take all the corners and free-kicks so it looks like he's influential. He's no, he's just pish.

Willis1875
02-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Looks like he wears eye make-up aswell the filthy wee jabroni!

Weststandwanab
02-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Get it wrapped right round ye ya barrel chested, strutting wee f***, you're an absolute joke of a footballer, swaggering about trying to dictate the play as if you're a player. Yer hopeless pal. Absolutely hopeless. If I ever see that wee trumpet in public I'll shake his hand and laugh in his wee red face. Get it round ye. Right. Round. Ye. Not a comment from the annals of the Intelligencia dictionary but I have to say in this instance against that choob most eloquent.

Davy Mac
02-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Thinks he's billy big time when actually he's just not very good.

Odd shaped body, run's like a poof and will soon find his level next season, ta ta Trumpet.

GIRUY

worcesterhibby
02-01-2014, 09:47 PM

That's the sort of quality punditry we need on the telly ! Couldn't agree more, great to see that ink covered , slathering, ***in caveman of theirs walking off to the sound of relegation songs !!!
:top marks:top marks

BH Hibs
02-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Slept wi a player fan useless

bawheid
02-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Looks like a Jambo.

Itsnoteasy
02-01-2014, 09:51 PM
What aboot his banana man yelly bits. GIRFUY

lucky
02-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Thought he played very well for us, the twat never passed to his own team all night. Total Bellend of the Billy Brown school of football

Jonnyboy
02-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Tried hard to intimidate Jason Cummings but young Jase just laughed in his face :thumbsup:

hibees 7062
02-01-2014, 09:57 PM

Ill get jailed , horrible, trouble enticing little BA steward . Never hated a yam so much :take that

hibees 7062
02-01-2014, 09:59 PM
He actually struts like he's dictating play. It's laughable. It's like he knows he's pish but demands to take all the corners and free-kicks so it looks like he's influential. He's no, he's just pish.

:top marks:agree:

GreenCastle
02-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Not quite sure how he's a professional footballer.

To be fair even the yam fans say he's crap. The only reason he's still there is he took a pay cut and no one else wanted him.

Mon Dieu4
02-01-2014, 10:02 PM
he gives me hope i could still be a professional

never have a player and club been so well suited!

Pat 0-7
02-01-2014, 10:03 PM

:top marks

Hope he plays every game this season for them. Completely f***king useless.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Tried hard to intimidate Jason Cummings but young Jase just laughed in his face :thumbsup:

He swung an arm in Jasons face in the 2nd half when the pair were behind play. Definite retrospective red, hope there is footage somewhere.

Pretty Boy
02-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Even the Hearts fans think he's pish and they normally idolise strutting thug types.

Absolutely honking footballer, as is Ryan 'circus' Stevenson.

gorgie greens
02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Ill get jailed , horrible, trouble enticing little BA steward . Never hated a yam so much :take that

dont know about that,must have a fair few close runners,anyone have the savvy to put a poll on here for the most ugliest,smelliest,horrible ugly and any other vile words to describle these cretins
Ian Black,
Jimmy Sandisson,
Rudi Skatchel,
Ian Berry,
Gary medals McKay,
Gary golden Locke,
Kenny Black,
Craig Leiven,
Fat Robbo,
will include the FTB Mercer
anyone want to start the poll.

machibby
02-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Can't be easy looking like that.

Dashing Bob S
02-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Well said my friend. And very eloquently too. :greengrin:

Dirty skinhead jakey with pish tattoos. Started goading fans after they equalised. Nothing better than seeing his smug smile wiped off the face of the cretin.

Up yaaaa fandango!!

'Dirty skinhead jakey with pish tattoos' is one of best insults ever as it describes most Jambos.

ballengeich
02-01-2014, 10:57 PM
I laughed when Hamill went to take a corner, made some complicated arm signal about what he was going to do, then swung the ball way beyond the far post and out for a goal kick.

RoYO!
02-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Thumb with biro'd on facial hair. Hes not got a lot to work with to be fair...

Onion
02-01-2014, 11:00 PM
he gives me hope i could still be a professional

never have a player and club been so well suited!

What tonight proved is that this Hearts side is truly honking and would have been relegated with or without the 15 point deduction. Playing Hibs is the pinnacle of their season - it's what they live for - and they put everything they have into winning these games. Rest of the season going to be a laugh..

SeanWilson
02-01-2014, 11:04 PM

What I have been dying to get an internet signal to say. Sums up hearts all together.

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Lol. He really is brutal eh?! Will never be a footballer. Wasn't even a decent right back and then Golden Gary thought it would be a master stroke to move him into centre mid! Only a shame that he's suspended soon to be honest. Shows how far they've fallen that he actually takes their free kicks. Thought that was a wind up at first

Stantons Angel
02-01-2014, 11:09 PM
This individual creature is a disgrace to the strip he wears!

He deliberately slapped wee Jason on the face and kept pushing him every time the laddie ran by him. Then after he had tried to put Lewis over the barrier, during a break in play he came for a drink from a bottle and stood there staring up at the Hibs supporters acting the wee hard man and slowly sipping from the bottle.

I think he would like to think of himself as some sort of superstar,...... thats after refusing to take a cut in pay, then when no one came in for him, decided to sign for them on the cut price pay deal he was offered originally!

Tonight he showed himself up for the wee weasel he is when he refused to shake hands with the Hibs players at the end of the game. Billy Brown pulled him back and pointed him to the Hearts supporters, which led to him pushing Brown away and a verbal bashing of Brown. He then went down the tunnel on his own leaving his team mates to clap the support (or what was left of them) on their own.

This is not the type of conduct i would expect from a captain of any team never mind it being Hearts! This is a team of young guys getting beaten every week by bigger and more physically developed men. He should be leading by example and supporting his young players instead of walking around as if he was somebody!

A total bloody disgrace of a man!!!

Gus Fring
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
He was getting it tight from those in the corners of the west and FF whenever he was taking a corner. When the flag/scarf hit him and he picked it like it was soaked in pish that summed him up. Could have just left it but felt the need to wide the fans up even more.

He does one of yon wee jogs where he isn't actually moving any faster as well. Just bounces up and down a lot.

greenginger
02-01-2014, 11:33 PM
dont know about that,must have a fair few close runners,anyone have the savvy to put a poll on here for the most ugliest,smelliest,horrible ugly and any other vile words to describle these cretins
Ian Black,
Jimmy Sandisson,
Rudi Skatchel,
Ian Berry,
Gary medals McKay,
Gary golden Locke,
Kenny Black,
Craig Leiven,
Fat Robbo,
will include the FTB Mercer
anyone want to start the poll.

You missed Drew Busby. :greengrin

truehibernian
02-01-2014, 11:34 PM
He was getting it tight from those in the corners of the west and FF whenever he was taking a corner. When the flag/scarf hit him and he picked it like it was soaked in pish that summed him up. Could have just left it but felt the need to wide the fans up even more.

He does one of yon wee jogs where he isn't actually moving any faster as well. Just bounces up and down a lot.

Don't mention flags and Jakie sorry Jamie Hammill - there's a story that for some bizarre reason the red tops haven't picked up on - Hearts sympathizers perhaps 😉

Glorious
02-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Funny seeing wee neds like that walking about with the arms out to the side as if they're a body builder - him and Walker must weigh 12 stone between them but acted as if they owned the place tonight.

As mentioned above his corner kick was a personal highlight :)

JohnStephens91
02-01-2014, 11:36 PM

He looks like Gollum's ballbag

Cropley10
03-01-2014, 12:03 AM

Absolutely hilarious sir. I've laughed out loud, read it again and laughed out loud again.

I shouted myself hoarse at his antics tonight. Thankfully the ref thinks the same of him as we do.

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Heard an old 80 year old man say to his mate tonight at the game, "if Jamie Hamill is a footballer, then I think I may still have a chance to play for Barcelona at this age and I'm s****".

hibees 7062
03-01-2014, 01:28 AM
This individual creature is a disgrace to the strip he wears!

He deliberately slapped wee Jason on the face and kept pushing him every time the laddie ran by him. Then after he had tried to put Lewis over the barrier, during a break in play he came for a drink from a bottle and stood there staring up at the Hibs supporters acting the wee hard man and slowly sipping from the bottle.

I think he would like to think of himself as some sort of superstar,...... thats after refusing to take a cut in pay, then when no one came in for him, decided to sign for them on the cut price pay deal he was offered originally!

Tonight he showed himself up for the wee weasel he is when he refused to shake hands with the Hibs players at the end of the game. Billy Brown pulled him back and pointed him to the Hearts supporters, which led to him pushing Brown away and a verbal bashing of Brown. He then went down the tunnel on his own leaving his team mates to clap the support (or what was left of them) on their own.

This is not the type of conduct i would expect from a captain of any team never mind it being Hearts! This is a team of young guys getting beaten every week by bigger and more physically developed men. He should be leading by example and supporting his young players instead of walking around as if he was somebody!

A total bloody disgrace of a man!!!

Every Derby mate , wee weirdo . He was the same at tiny when leigh nearly scored our second last season , he was in the hertz goals winding us up

GreenLake
03-01-2014, 05:20 AM
I hope Hamill has a long and injury free career at Hearts along with the rest of the squad. May they play together for many, many years to come and I hope Rudi Shatwell will re-sign before the end of the transfer window.

lyonhibs
03-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Horrid welt of a man. To be found On his arse/beating the pitch in frustration as every team in the league bypasses him and his Jambo chums to pound in another goal past the increasingly dejected looking Macdonald.

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

hibeesjoe
03-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Average player in a crap team. Struts about thinking he is billy big baws. The Stumpy legged baldy roaster goes out his way to wind fans and players up. The way he picked a hibs scarf up when he was near the advertising boards in the north stand was done to wind the fans up aswell as staring at the hibs support when hearts scored there goal at the corner flag of west stand. Glad he ended up on the losing team.

I think its hilarious the yam fuds hero worship both him and Stevenson but rewind a season or two they hated Stevenson and thought hammil was crap.

Beefster
03-01-2014, 07:06 AM
I think we should lay off Hamill. If I had an arse the size of an overweight hippo, I'd have a chip on my shoulder too.

matty_f
03-01-2014, 07:14 AM
I think we should lay off Hamill. If I had an arse the size of an overweight hippo, I'd have a chip on my shoulder too.

Spot on. He's got a coupon that'd turn milk sour as well. A face like a Halloween cake. Nae wonder he's a bit humpty.

brog
03-01-2014, 07:25 AM
One of my fav moments this season, Billy McKay's 2nd vs them recently. Hamill marking BM who peels left. Hamill takes off in the opposite direction, is 6 yards away & desperately trying to find reverse gear as Billy rifles the ball into the net! An absolute classic! I agree with other posters, I hope Hamill's a fixture at PBS for years to come.

Aldo
03-01-2014, 07:28 AM
There was one incident when Cummings fouled McBawsackie. Never seen Hamill run so fast, right up to ref looking for a card.
Classless.

Hibs Class
03-01-2014, 07:56 AM
One of my fav moments this season, Billy McKay's 2nd vs them recently. Hamill marking BM who peels left. Hamill takes off in the opposite direction, is 6 yards away & desperately trying to find reverse gear as Billy rifles the ball into the net! An absolute classic! I agree with other posters, I hope Hamill's a fixture at PBS for years to come.

:agree: Definitely hearts class. Has all the credentials to be their manager one day too, very similar to locke so ticks all the boxes.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2014, 08:07 AM
I agree that Hamill is a brainless fat, ugly, egg headed hatched man who lacks any style whatsoever.

He's Tucker from Grange Hill.......without hair.

Albion Hibs
03-01-2014, 08:21 AM
One of my many highlights from the night, was post the penalty going in, the ball ended up coming all the way over to the west stand. Fat hamill used up a good portion of his energy chasing the ball only to get a couple of meters away from it and the 10 year old ball boy to punt the ball in the other direction.

The fatty took a complete ripping off all the hibs fans around it...only to offer up a very girlie clap in response. If he is what hearts are hanging their hat on, then they are even more finished than I thought.

Teo10
03-01-2014, 08:33 AM
He's just a lord of the rings reject

Aldo
03-01-2014, 08:36 AM
He's just a lord of the rings reject

Lord of the Ring Piece mair like

Pedantic_Hibee
03-01-2014, 08:42 AM
You can just tell that he's saying to his less educated mates outside of football that he's "got a really vital role in a football team just now, it's full of young guys and they all look up to me as their hero to guide them and coach them through games. I take all the free-kicks and corners too because I'm so important and they all respect me. I'm like a Buddha to them".

Behind your back they call you "a prick", Jamie.

You run like your erse hairs have been tied together, you've got legs a stiff breeze would snap and you epitomise everything about Hearts....laughable.

Gus Fring
03-01-2014, 08:46 AM
One of my many highlights from the night, was post the penalty going in, the ball ended up coming all the way over to the west stand. Fat hamill used up a good portion of his energy chasing the ball only to get a couple of meters away from it and the 10 year old ball boy to punt the ball in the other direction.

The fatty took a complete ripping off all the hibs fans around it...only to offer up a very girlie clap in response. If he is what hearts are hanging their hat on, then they are even more finished than I thought.

The ball boy's are brilliant at ER sometimes. When we won a corner Mcdonald was trying to get the ball quickly to put it over at the corner flag and the ball boy just point blank refused to give him it and just stood staring at him.

Hibs Class
03-01-2014, 09:08 AM
The ball boy's are brilliant at ER sometimes. When we won a corner Mcdonald was trying to get the ball quickly to put it over at the corner flag and the ball boy just point blank refused to give him it and just stood staring at him.

Presumably by that point they were a goal down? Noticed at one of the corners when it was 0-0 Hamill went behind their goal and bent down as if to fetch the ball. then left it and trotted back onto the pitch. Looks like their training on set pieces extends only to different ways of wasting time and trying in vain to eke out draws. Tremendously boring and no wonder their fans are deserting them in droves.

03-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Useless, classless wee *****. Had to picked up the ball and carry it before every set play just to run down the clock a wee bit but couldn't have taken it fast enough once we went ahead. Gobby wee nobody who thinks he is somebody!

GIRUY ya cheating, pathetic wee hearts fud