PDA

View Full Version : Question Does Anyone Know of Florists That Are Open Today/Tomorrow? Hibs Content

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Trying to organise flowers for Bill Alcorn's funeral tomorrow on behalf of the Australian Hibs Supporters but not having any joy as most places are shut till Mon. Anyone have any ideas? Many thanks in advance :aok:

Mark79
02-01-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm looking for a florists too. one that can make me a a wreath to send to our neighbours after we do them tonight.

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm looking for a florists too. one that can make me a a wreath to send to our neighbours after we do them tonight.

I'll let you know if I find one :wink:

jodjam
02-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Trying to organise flowers for Bill Alcorn's funeral tomorrow on behalf of the Australian Hibs Supporters but not having any joy as most places are shut till Mon. Anyone have any ideas? Many thanks in advance :aok:

Just phoned west stand moaner. In his business he may know one that's open. I think he has your number so will prob call you direct

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Just phoned west stand moaner. In his business he may know one that's open. I think he has your number so will prob call you direct

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

leemel
02-01-2014, 01:10 PM
garlands at Elm row is definitely open tomorrow (sister in law works there) not sure about today though.

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
garlands at Elm row is definitely open tomorrow (sister in law works there) not sure about today though.

:aok: Thank you

Ronniekirk
02-01-2014, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Sauzee 4;3852442]I'm looking for a florists too. one that can make me a a wreath to send to our neighbours after we do them tonight.[/QUOTE Not sure hear7s will thank you but it's a touching thought:aok:

Weststandwanab
02-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks for that :thumbsup:Demis in Portobello. I got two wreaths there last week which looked great and were good value.669 1188

Ronniekirk
02-01-2014, 01:14 PM
If you are stuck marks and spencer will be open on princess street .You will get a decent choice there

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Demis in Portobello. I got two wreaths there last week which looked great and were good value.669 1188

:aok: No answer but I'll bear them in mind for tomorrow. Thanks.

fishybeaver
02-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Elliott clark at Goldenacre are open 01315520244

leemel
02-01-2014, 01:23 PM
:aok: Thank you

sorry just been informed closed to public until Monday, only open to there corporate clients.

Hibs Class
02-01-2014, 01:38 PM

Have you tried contacting the undertaker - if they're open they may be able to arrange something at short notice.

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Elliott clark at Goldenacre are open 01315520244

:aok: Thanks but no answer. Will try again later.

sorry just been informed closed to public until Monday, only open to there corporate clients. No problem. Thanks for your help.

Have you tried contacting the undertaker - if they're open they may be able to arrange something at short notice.

Good shout but I have no idea who it is. Don't want to intrude :aok:

Golden Bear
02-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Interflora?

http://www.interflora.co.uk/category/sympathy-flowers/

FranckSuzy
02-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Interflora?

http://www.interflora.co.uk/category/sympathy-flowers/

Thanks for the suggestion but there's no answer from anyone in that scheme either! Had a good shout about a donation instead to Cancer Research, as per the family's wishes, so that is maybe a better option.

Appreciate the help so far folks :aok:

FranckSuzy
03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Folks, not wanting to clog up the board and stop us gloating :greengrin but I just wanted to say a big thank you to the Hibs family for trying to assist yesterday :aok: The Oz Hibs guys have made a donation to Cancer Research instead (as per the family's request) and a message has appeared on the obituary notice on the EEN website so the family know they are thinking of them. Thanks to the poster who PM'd me with the info too. Hibs class, as ever, and at least the team won for you last night, Bill :not worth RIP and GGTTH.