PDA

View Full Version : Back to basics - abuse the opposition players

Jack
02-01-2014, 08:39 AM
The other side of the coin to this sports psychology stuff is of course to get back to what we were once very good at - ABUSE THE OPPOSITION PLAYERS.

There were more than a few opposition players said when the old east came down how they hated it, how often did managers swap wings for their delicate wee souls.

We could start tonight on these precious wee yams.

You guys in the West can play your part doing the same. Folks in the corners give them it thick and tight every corner; the whole FF when their keeper is taking a kick.

WE ARE THE HIBS 12TH MAN. THEY ARE THE ENEMY.

ronaldo7
02-01-2014, 08:43 AM
We can all play our part tonight where all decisions should be screamed to be a Hibs ba

The ref should be in no doubt about who is the home team tonight. The 3 stands should be shouting for every ball from the start.

GGTTH

Saorsa
02-01-2014, 08:47 AM
I'd be quite happy tae give them pelters from the east but I couldnae tell you what their names are, never heard of any of them.

**** the h****s

hibsbollah
02-01-2014, 08:49 AM
McHattie hates the Hibs. So we should start with him.

S4uzee
02-01-2014, 08:49 AM
The other side of the coin to this sports psychology stuff is of course to get back to what we were once very good at - ABUSE THE OPPOSITION PLAYERS.

There were more than a few opposition players said when the old east came down how they hated it, how often did managers swap wings for their delicate wee souls.

We could start tonight on these precious wee yams.

You guys in the West can play your part doing the same. Folks in the corners give them it thick and tight every corner; the whole FF when their keeper is taking a kick.

WE ARE THE HIBS 12TH MAN. THEY ARE THE ENEMY.
Absolutely! Only benefits them if the booing starts, lets get right behind Butchers Boys

Saorsa
02-01-2014, 08:51 AM
McHattie hates the Hibs. So we should start with him.That's the one name I remember because he's so crap, he'll dae for starters :thumbsup:

easty
02-01-2014, 08:53 AM
McHattie hates the Hibs. So we should start with him.

And he's so easy to pick out, he's the one either 5 yards deeper than the rest of the defence playing everyone onside, or sitting on his arse after falling over.

He's gash.

Northernhibee
02-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Walker is really easily wound up. Sheep fans giving him pelters at Pittodrie got a reaction from him.

hibsbollah
02-01-2014, 08:58 AM
And he's so easy to pick out, he's the one either 5 yards deeper than the rest of the defence playing everyone onside, or sitting on his arse after falling over.

He's gash.

Mchattie was giving it large to the east at least three times at the last home game. Earcupping, loser sign, sarcastic applause etc. Leaping about like a little freaky maroon jedward.

matty_f
02-01-2014, 09:45 AM
All of them should be in the firing line tonight. They have hee-haw confidence and already have sections of their own support abusing them so giving them it tight from the outset is an absolute must. Back the Hibs, and hammer the Yams. We can make this a night that haunts them for years.

RIP
02-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Good thread Jack and an immediate answer to anyone who moans about 'there's a guy near me that abuses our own'

Tell them to instruct the abuser to turn their hostility to the bar stewards in maroon

#FromTheCapital
02-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Front row seats in the east tonight - check

Challenge accepted, hope I don't get thrown out :greengrin

Diclonius
02-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Near the back of the West Stand so I'm afraid they won't hear me.

The people around me will though.

Keith_M
02-01-2014, 10:41 AM
One of the best examples of taunting opposition players I've ever seen was when Boruc had a howler at Easter Road. He got stick throughout the match and, when he reacted, the fans didn't moan to the police/stewards but jeered even louder.

OK, he was already having a bad game but by the end he was almost literally throwing the ball into his own net. A special mention for this has to go to those in the FF Stand that day, as they really tore into him.

ballengeich
02-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Mchattie was giving it large to the east at least three times at the last home game. Earcupping, loser sign, sarcastic applause etc. Leaping about like a little freaky maroon jedward.

Get someone running at him. He's twice been booked at ER as soon as he faced a couple of Spoony stepovers so Cairney should be told to go past him at every opportunity.

cabbageandribs1875
02-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Get someone running at him. He's twice been booked at ER as soon as he faced a couple of Spoony stepovers so Cairney should be told to go past him at every opportunity.

cairney running at McTattie sounds pleasing

Hibby Bairn
02-01-2014, 11:47 AM
A sending off (first half preferably) and 5 yellows should be the minimum target.

If we are shooting towards the ****s first half (which we normally do) then McTattie will be on the East side of the pitch so he should defo be No.1 target. I'd also like some of the abuse specially reserved for Hamill.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-01-2014, 11:51 AM
McHattie looks and plays like an absolute addict. Torment the wee jakeball from the minute go, players and fans alike.

hibbydog
02-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Good thread.

We should make them absolutely petrified to even come out of the tunnel, never mind go anywhere near the ball.

GERRINTAE THEM!!

Pumped up now.

lucky
02-01-2014, 03:53 PM
**** the Hearts #GGTTH

Craig_in_Prague
02-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Hope the yams team have done their homework before the game!
But mum, we are playing hibs tonight. Whatever son, be home before its dark and take your dirty kit out of your bag before bed.

Aldo
02-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Hope the yams team have done their homework before the game! But mum, we are playing hibs tonight. Whatever son, be home before its dark and take your dirty kit out of your bag before bed.

You forgot - 'and mind wash behind your ears' !!!!