PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Fishy Site Police Sniffer Dogs Tomorrow

Hermit Crab
01-01-2014, 04:05 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131231/message-from-police-scotland_2262950_3598945

frazeHFC
01-01-2014, 04:07 PM
They said this before the last one but don't think there actually was any there?

Mon Dieu4
01-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Poor dogs, their sense of smell is a thousand times better that ours and they are going to have to smell Yams

Keith_M
It's a Police state.

They won't be happy until they take all the fun out of football.

It's Political Correctness gone mad.

Fascists!

Petrie!!!!

Any more for any more? :wink:

MSK
Animal cruelty having yer dug sniff the honkin jambo's ..

Pretty Boy
01-01-2014, 04:09 PM
It's a Police state.

They won't be happy until they take all the fun out of football.

It's Political Correctness gone mad.

Fascists!

Petrie!!!!

Any more for any more? :wink:

Something about Hitler or Muslims and you have a full house.

Hermit Crab
01-01-2014, 04:11 PM
I personally have no problems with flares or smoke bombs.

Viva_Palmeiras
01-01-2014, 04:12 PM
They said this before the last one but don't think there actually was any there?

A white rabbit appeared and the rest was history...

Makaveli
01-01-2014, 04:14 PM

I didn't see any either, even when the police were robustly searching a big group of guys. The site says a dog so maybe it's just one and they have it at the away end?

Stax
01-01-2014, 04:18 PM
I personally have no problems with flares or smoke bombs.
No problem with smoke bombs but flares, ffs leave them in the 70's where they belong. :greengrin

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Take it they never had the dog anywhere near the castle last night. :cb

Diclonius
01-01-2014, 04:20 PM
You can guarantee that if they score tomorrow the game will be held up for about 5 minutes due their to there routine flare chucking, sniffer dogs or not.

Itsnoteasy
01-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Defo nae dugs at tynie. The smell fi *********** ****ed the dugs senses right up

hibsbollah
01-01-2014, 04:43 PM
If you want to disguise your stash of fireworks and other pyrotechnics tomorrow, I recommend carrying a large amount of hashish through the turnstiles instead. It'll be bound to confuse the dogs and any resulting custodial sentence will surely be a price worth paying.

(Legal disclaimer for any GCHQ employees looking in: this is a joke and no encouragement to break the law should be inferred)

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 04:46 PM
If you want to disguise your stash of fireworks and other pyrotechnics tomorrow, I recommend carrying a large amount of hashish through the turnstiles instead. It'll be bound to confuse the dogs and any resulting custodial sentence will surely be a price worth paying.

(Legal disclaimer for any GCHQ employees looking in: this is a joke and no encouragement to break the law should be inferred)

There will be a lot of green going through the turnstiles tomorrow. :cb

And some keek too.

mutley
01-01-2014, 04:49 PM

Haha, but the flaw in your plan is that AES ( arms and explosive search) dogs are trained differently to DD (drug detection) dogs so that wouldn't work

hibsbollah
01-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Haha, but the flaw in your plan is that AES ( arms and explosive search) dogs are trained differently to DD (drug detection) dogs so that wouldn't work

The things you learn on here :hilarious

It could get interesting if they use the wrong dogs by mistake...

HiBremian
01-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Never been the same since the high east terracing was demolished. You could see for miles and miles :smokin

hibsbollah
01-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Never been the same since the high east terracing was demolished. You could see for miles and miles :smokin

:greengrin
The only time ive had a smoke before a game was in 2000 or thereabouts against Dundee. The turf seemed to be electric green, there wasnt a cloud in the sky, We won 5-1 and Agathe scored an unbelievable goal where he ran through the entire dundee defence.
That doesnt make it right though kids, just say no :grr:

IndieHibby
01-01-2014, 11:13 PM
:greengrin
The only time ive had a smoke before a game was in 2000 or thereabouts against Dundee. The turf seemed to be electric green, there wasnt a cloud in the sky, We won 5-1 and Agathe scored an unbelievable goal where he ran through the entire dundee defence.
That doesnt make it right though kids, just say no :grr:
I'll never forget that goal!

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-01-2014, 11:39 PM
They defo had them at the cup game. I looked out my window half an hr before ko and there was a line of police with dogs sniffing all the stinking Jambos as they approached the south stand. Poor dugs!! Looked pretty thorough, however I noticed after the tattooed freak scored, that they had snuck in their usual pink smoke bomb

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 09:38 AM

Thanks, that was just the information I was looking for, bit didn't know the right question to ask.:aok:

Hibernia Na Eir
02-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Yeah, Police Scotland promised the same "robust action" last time and still failed their task iirc.

Not that smoke bombs really bother me anyway!

pointless action though if they fail their duty.