PDA

View Full Version : ross co/Yogi

Itsnoteasy
01-01-2014, 03:31 PM
2 nil ross county happy 2014 hmfc

Gus Fring
01-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Doing his bit to make sure Hearts are relegated by allowing Ross County to pick up points against ICT but not letting Hearts win when they played them a few weeks ago.

IWasThere2016
01-01-2014, 03:34 PM
:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
01-01-2014, 03:36 PM
2 nil ross county happy 2014 hmfc

If it stays like that then Hearts would still be bottom of the league even if they didn't start off with minus 15.

Happy days.

IWasThere2016
01-01-2014, 03:36 PM
I sincerely doubt he kens whit he's daein tbh

lucky
01-01-2014, 03:38 PM
It's no real surprise. The majority on here predicted failure for him at ICT

IWasThere2016
01-01-2014, 03:39 PM

He won't see Christmas '14 in the job IMHO.

Saorsa
01-01-2014, 03:40 PM
I sincerely doubt he kens whit he's daein tbhain't that the truth :agree:

Gus Fring
01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Highland folk ken what's goin oan :wink:

Pretty Boy
01-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Paul Hartley must be really bad in an interview if Yogi got a job ahead of him.

bingo70
01-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Could be a big psychological blow for them if teams around them pick up points. An early goal against them tomorrow and their heads could really start to go down.

theonlywayisup
01-01-2014, 03:57 PM

I was told by someone in the know at Alloa that Hartley turned down an offer to be the ICT manager, as he would prefer a job in England.

Ronniekirk
01-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Is it possible they were still so angry with us for taking the whole management team that they somehow thought taking someone like yogi with his Hibs background would somehow get one over on us .I can't see any rational reason why they did appoint him . Didn't think he could mess it up so quickly though They did better without a Manager in charge

Saorsa
01-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Is it possible they were still so angry with us for taking the whole management team that they somehow thought taking someone like yogi with his Hibs background would somehow get one over on us .I can't see any rational reason why they did appoint him . Didn't think he could mess it up so quickly though They did better without a Manager in chargeI doubt it, unless of course the person behind the thinking was a total basket case.

hibbymick
01-01-2014, 04:03 PM
The games not over yet and to be fair im no even sure Butcher beat Ross county in his time there.

Keith_M
01-01-2014, 04:05 PM
If Ross County maintain their lead, they'll be 16 points ahead of Hearts, after playing the same number of games.

That would make Hearts bottom of league even without the deduction.

As they say on 26pointsback.... Pleasing! :greengrin

Diclonius
01-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Yogi's fantastic derby record strikes again. Can't fault the boys for effort but.

hibbymick
01-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Yogi's fantastic derby record strikes again. Can't fault the boys for effort but.

I wonder if theres any mair rabbits in the hat.

DC_Hibs
01-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Is it possible they were still so angry with us for taking the whole management team that they somehow thought taking someone like yogi with his Hibs background would somehow get one over on us

eh Naw.

Let's hope he can't do that much damage to them before the cup semi.

Ricky Bobby
01-01-2014, 04:12 PM
It looks like he is going to turn a decent side into a bunch of diddies in record time.
I just hope they can still take care of the yams in the league cup semi.

cabbageandribs1875
01-01-2014, 04:14 PM
i seriously hope yogi's ICT win their game at ER on sunday 2nd Feb :wink:

weonlywon6-2
01-01-2014, 04:44 PM
He won't see Christmas '14 in the job IMHO.

Agree with you,still very surprised he got the job.I wish him no ill but he just isnt very good as a manager

Jack Hackett
01-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Starting the New year even further behind than at the start of the season.....That's one slo mo 'charge' :lolyam:

HKhibby
01-01-2014, 04:55 PM

Would totally agree with this comment!...given that the guy (quote as he used to say in tv interviews) could hardly string a sentence together!...would very much doubt if he is even there at the end of the season!

Sir David Gray
01-01-2014, 04:56 PM
If it stays like that then Hearts would still be bottom of the league even if they didn't start off with minus 15.

Happy days.

I think that's known as a "PLEASING" moment. :partyhibb

Onion
01-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Could be a big psychological blow for them if teams around them pick up points. An early goal against them tomorrow and their heads could really start to go down.

:agree: This.

Now 16 points behind and about to play Terry's Butchers. They're in for one hell of a beating.

Pretty Boy
01-01-2014, 04:57 PM
From Kickback

'Take away (or add on) the 15 points and County are even worse than us.......'

I stopped reading after that because it's not true, the league shows thats not true.

Geo_1875
01-01-2014, 04:58 PM

There are no teams around them.

Saorsa
01-01-2014, 04:59 PM
From Kickback

I stopped reading after that because it's not true, the league shows thats not true.:faf: :faf:

GreenCastle
01-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Decent win for County -(yams gutted) lets do our part tomorrow and heap more misery on them :agree:

Keith_M
01-01-2014, 05:02 PM
From Kickback

I stopped reading after that because it's not true, the league shows thats not true.

As evidenced by their finances, counting never was their strong point.

For the benefit of any Hearts fans reading this, you are now 16 points behind. Add on the missing 15 points and you would still be 1 point behind.

Happy to clear that up for you :wink:

Itsnoteasy
01-01-2014, 05:17 PM
The games not over yet and to be fair im no even sure Butcher beat Ross county in his time there.

But he beat them wi the hibees X2

Torto7062
01-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Butcher never won at County with Caley.

He broke his virginity with us in the cup

portycabbage
01-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Butcher never won at County with Caley.

He broke his virginity with us in the cup

Caley lost at home today after a run of 5 straight wins (in all competitions) at home v ross county, stretching back over 4 years, so that half of Butcher's record was pretty good!

monktonharp
02-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Decent win for County -(yams gutted) lets do our part tomorrow and heap more misery on them :agree:this

monktonharp
02-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Could be a big psychological blow for them if teams around them pick up points. An early goal against them tomorrow and their heads could really start to go down.It is a severe blow to them, regarding yesterday's result up north. they cant hide from that.today can put the final screws in the coffin and it looks like the undertaker is about to close the lid, telling close family members to have a last look.his assistant is behind the curtain, with his new powered mini screwdriver, fully charged. awaiting instructions:greengrin:

Pete
02-01-2014, 01:44 AM
I doubt it, unless of course the person behind the thinking was a total basket case.

:tee hee:

I can understand why Hughes was appointed but I think there's going to be a transitional period up there. Yogi had a bunch of willing followers at Falkirk who worked hard for him and most importantly, played the way he wanted them to.

However, I don't think that way of playing suits Butchers players who are still at Inverness....and there's bound to be a big change in motivational techniques. I believe Hughes will work well at an underdog club like that but he has to be given time to get his own players in who buy into what he wants.

If that time is afforded they'll be OK but there was always going to be a hangover period after Terry left. They'll still leather the cheats in the semi though.

Aldo
02-01-2014, 09:47 AM
As evidenced by their finances, counting never was their strong point. For the benefit of any Hearts fans reading this, you are now 16 points behind. Add on the missing 15 points and you would still be 1 point behind. Happy to clear that up for you :wink:

They still won't believe it cos they make it up as they go along. Heads in the sand and all that.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 10:33 AM

What do people on here know.

Is it possible they were still so angry with us for taking the whole management team that they somehow thought taking someone like yogi with his Hibs background would somehow get one over on us .I can't see any rational reason why they did appoint him . Didn't think he could mess it up so quickly though They did better without a Manager in charge

No.

Would totally agree with this comment!...given that the guy (quote as he used to say in tv interviews) could hardly string a sentence together!...would very much doubt if he is even there at the end of the season!

Punctuation, so useful in constructing sentences. :greengrin

sadtom
02-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Oh dear. More 'championship manager/FIFA' fantasists offering their pearls of wisdom on how to be a manager.
More disrespect bein shown to a former player/captain/manager/local lad who comitted the heinous crime of trying his best, putting his heart, soul and body into the Hibernian cause.
Not to mention more pompous drivvel about Yogi's articulation and what would appear snide digs at his accent.
Again (as it was when he was Hibs gaffer), it comes accross that a few on here revel in his misfortune.
Well i know who i'd rather talk to about the game. A guy who i think at least wants to play in a stylish and progressive manner and who has played/managed for a few decades at a number of levels. Or a bunch of ignorant roasters on here who's claims to fame probably amounts to being able to type one handed as they use the other to frantically gratify and congratulate themselves on their self important musings.
Phannies!

Saorsa
02-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Oh dear. More 'championship manager/FIFA' fantasists offering their pearls of wisdom on how to be a manager.
More disrespect bein shown to a former player/captain/manager/local lad who comitted the heinous crime of trying his best, putting his heart, soul and body into the Hibernian cause.
Not to mention more pompous drivvel about Yogi's articulation and what would appear snide digs at his accent.
Again (as it was when he was Hibs gaffer), it comes accross that a few on here revel in his misfortune.
Well i know who i'd rather talk to about the game. A guy who i think at least wants to play in a stylish and progressive manner and who has played/managed for a few decades at a number of levels. Or a bunch of ignorant roasters on here who's claims to fame probably amounts to being able to type one handed as they use the other to frantically gratify and congratulate themselves on their self important musings.
Phannies!Aye, whatever :blah:

sadtom
02-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Aye, whatever :blah:

You'd certainly know about "blah blah!"

Saorsa
02-01-2014, 11:21 AM
You'd certainly know about "blah blah!"Feel free tae use the ignore list then, plum :bye: other than that, away 'n' bile yer heid

This is a message board where people have different opinions, if you cannae get yer heid round that then I think you should find something else tae do.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Phannies!

Inverted snobbery, quite sad that you are defending an incompetent, because you have fallen for his "one of the lads" routine.

Ever considered that if Yogi kept his trap shut, no one would know who he is? A self publicist who has achieved very little. Still, as long a he gives it a right good go, and talks like he never went to school, it's OK?

Must extend this principle to other areas of life. "Surgeon With No Training Gives Open Heart Surgery His Best Shot". "Drunk Man Has Right Good Go at Flying Plane". "Soldiers With Heads Below Parapet Do Honest Days Work Dodging Bullets".

The man is out of his depth, and this is his last big gig.

Beefster
02-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Who could have predicted ICT getting worse under Hughes? Everyone except the ICT board, it would seem.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Feel free tae use the ignore list then, plum :bye: other than that, away 'n' bile yer heid

This is a message board where people
have different opinions, if you cannae get yer heid round that then I think you should find something else tae do.

Ooh get you tough boy.
Nowt tae do wi opinions and everything to do wi showin sime f***in' respect.
I use Hibs.net how i f***in' want. I certainly dont need to use it as a'self affirming nipple'.

Saorsa
02-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Who could have predicted ICT getting worse under Hughes? Everyone except the ICT board, it would seem.Naebody unless they played fitba manager :agree:

Which incidentally I've never played in my puff

Saorsa
02-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Ooh get you tough boy.
I use Hibs.net how i f***in' want. I certainly dont need to use it as a'self affirming nipple'.aye and so will I and other people it would seem. Why would I show respect tae somebody I dinnae respect?

Beefster
02-01-2014, 11:34 AM

You seem to be suggesting that everyone should be showing Hughes respect because you respect him. Ever considered the fact that the folk disrespecting him are doing so because they don't respect him? It's even possible to respect him but think that he's utterly pish at his chosen career.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 11:40 AM
You seem to be suggesting that everyone should be showing Hughes respect because you respect him. Ever considered the fact that the folk disrespecting him are doing so because they don't respect him? It's even possible to respect him but think that he's utterly pish at his chosen career.

:top marks

sadtom
02-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Inverted snobbery, quite sad that you are defending an incompetent, because you have fallen for his "one of the lads" routine.

Ever considered that if Yogi kept his trap shut, no one would know who he is? A self publicist who has achieved very little. Still, as long a he gives it a right good go, and talks like he never went to school, it's OK?

Must extend this principle to other areas of life. "Surgeon With No Training Gives Open Heart Surgery His Best Shot". "Drunk Man Has Right Good Go at Flying Plane". "Soldiers With Heads Below Parapet Do Honest Days Work Dodging Bullets".

'Inverted snobbery?!?!' Seriously, stop talking ******. Where have i i criticised anyone for their background or their language/accent/diction? Its about giving a man who always did his best for the club some respect. A respect that seems to be afforded to people like Fenlon (and unbelievably) Paul f***in' Hartley!

Pretty Boy
02-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Phannies!

Calling on people to respect someone whilst using terms like 'ignorant roasters, 'fantasists' and 'self important phannies'.

Good one.

truehibernian
02-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Phannies!

Morning Biscuits - hope yer team gets gubbed (Hearts, not Rangers).

sadtom
02-01-2014, 11:58 AM

He should be given the respect his efforts deserved and i dont think his efforts for Hibs were anything less than 100%.
For what its worth i think Yogi still has a long career ahead of him and i still think he may still make a few folk eat their words.
I conceed that is about opinions a dont expect anyone/everyone to agree.
Its the apparent pleasure that some on here take when things dont go his way. That even happened when he was our gaffer too, never mind hartlepoole or ict. Its a joke.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 11:59 AM
'Inverted snobbery?!?!' Seriously, stop talking ******. Where have i i criticised anyone for their background or their kanguage/accent/diction? Its about giving a man who always did his best for the club some respect. A respect that seems to be afforded to people like Fenlon (and unbelievably) Paul f***in' Hartley!

Sorry, it was you that brought up his background, and had a tilt at people slagging the way he talks. As others have said, some people dispute how much respect he deserves as player, and as manager.

My recall of him is of a headless chicken, that didn't know how to play the game properly, but tried to make up for it by trying very hard. Problem being, he was actually putting other people off their game with his stupidity.

IIRC Yogi frequently found himself out of position, by trying to do other people's jobs. He shipped at least one goal in the relegation decider against the Arabs by running to the right back position, and leaving the centre unmanned.

It's all very well trying hard, but if you don't have the brain it can end in disaster. I'd say his sleeves up, get tore in, attitude had also been no substitute for guile when it comes to being a manager.

I've had little respect for him, after he did is back in, shortly after joining Hibs. Something to do with lifting beer barrels over his head, to show what a macho man he was. Out for most of the season because of that.

Then his cringeworthy display in the commentary box at Calderwoods first derby, showed how little class he had. Most sacked bosses would have had the dignity to stay away. Hughes, instead, chose to spend the match preening himself in front of the fans, and waving to his former players as they warmed up.

Shearer
02-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Some of the abuse aimed at Yogi on here is nothing short of disgusting, he's supposed to be one of our own! Fair enough if people don't rate him or don't think he's a good manager but no need for some of the comments.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Calling on people to respect someone whilst using terms like 'ignorant roasters, 'fantasists' and 'self important phannies'.

Good one.

Talk about missing the point! The people doin the disrespecting dont have my respect.
I'm sure i dont have theirs in return.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Some of the abuse aimed at Yogi on here is nothing short of disgusting, he's supposed to be one of our own! Fair enough if people don't rate him or don't think he's a good manager but no need for some of the comments.

What, the comments where people point out that he's a rotten manager, or the ones that point out why he fails everywhere he goes?

truehibernian
02-01-2014, 12:09 PM

Comments about John Hughes on this thread thus far amount to no more than banter and having wee pops at his rhetoric - I've seen nothing over the top, personal or indeed nasty/cruel/disrespectful.

It's a message board for opinions to be aired - by all means use it to promote John or argue his defence - but to say comments have been 'disgusting', wow, you need to get out more.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Morning Biscuits - hope yer team gets gubbed (Hearts, not Rangers).

You callin me a hertz qhunt? (because i'm annoyed Yogi gets a harder time on here than paul f***in hartley?) (whats he done as a coach?)
My name is Gary Joyce. Whats yours?
Been a ER regular for 40+ years and because of that there will be enough folk who know me (but not my user name) who will back that up.
Dont ever call me a hertz/hun qhunt.

truehibernian
02-01-2014, 12:29 PM
You callin me a hertz qhunt? (because i'm annoyed Yogi gets a harder time on here than paul f***in hartley?) (whats he done as a coach?)
Been a ER regular for 40+ years and because of that there will be enough folk who know me (but not my user name) who will back that up.

Well in that case good morning Gary - what a happy mood you're in today eh !

It's a message board, folk have opinions on people, sometimes opinions vary, sometimes they cause debate and argument - we have moderators when things go overboard. Deal with it and pass on regards to John- for what it's worth I think he'll fail again and drop down the leagues - but I'll be rooting for him v Hearts in the LC semi.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Sorry, it was you that brought up his background, and had a tilt at people slagging the way he talks. As others have said, some people dispute how much respect he deserves as player, and as manager.

My recall of him is of a headless chicken, that didn't know how to play the game properly, but tried to make up for it by trying very hard. Problem being, he was actually putting other people off their game with his stupidity.

IIRC Yogi frequently found himself out of position, by trying to do other people's jobs. He shipped at least one goal in the relegation decider against the Arabs by running to the right back position, and leaving the centre unmanned.

It's all very well trying hard, but if you don't have the brain it can end in disaster. I'd say his sleeves up, get tore in, attitude had also been no substitute for guile when it comes to being a manager.

I've had little respect for him, after he did is back in, shortly after joining Hibs. Something to do with lifting beer barrels over his head, to show what a macho man he was. Out for most of the season because of that.

Then his cringeworthy display in the commentary box at Calderwoods first derby, showed how little class he had. Most sacked bosses would have had the dignity to stay away. Hughes, instead, chose to spend the match preening himself in front of the fans, and waving to his former players as they warmed up.

How did i bring up his background!?!?
I pointed out it was others who were doing that.

As for the rest, i disagree with it all.
Yogi had every right to be angry at the way Petrie used hum as a 'shield' and wouldnt blame him for being bitter or angry.
As a player he made the most of his abilities and played at a level few ever will.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:34 PM

Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Well in that case good morning Gary - what a happy mood you're in today eh !

It's a message board, folk have opinions on people, sometimes opinions vary, sometimes they cause debate and argument - we have moderators when things go overboard. Deal with it and pass on regards to John- for what it's worth I think he'll fail again and drop down the leagues - but I'll be rooting for him v Hearts in the LC semi.

Was in a fine mood until i got called a hertz qhunt.
Happy to argue with anyone on a HIBS messageboard who thinks Hartley deserves more kudos than Hughes.

IWasThere2016
02-01-2014, 12:37 PM

Rarer read truer words.

greenlex
02-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Phannies!:faf:Respect.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:41 PM
How did i bring up his background!?!?
I pointed out it was others who were doing that.

As for the rest, i disagree with it all.
Yogi had every right to be angry at the way Petrie used hum as a 'shield' and wouldnt blame him for being bitter or angry.
As a player he made the most of his abilities and played at a level few ever will.

Maybe I misinterpreted the phrase "local lad". :dunno:

As for the rest, you might as well have written "fitba folk ken what's gaun on". Of course most of us have not played at that level, it doesn't mean we can't spot someone that's out of their depth.

You think we should admire his hard work, and ignore his failings.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

So youd be happy to be called a jambo?
I'm not. Especially not when i'm backing up Hughes over Hartley.
I'm to 'get over myself' for what? Not hiding behind my username and allowing others to decide if i'm a Hibby or not?

Corstorphine Hibby
02-01-2014, 12:42 PM

Any relation to MP Eric Joyce ?:take that

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Was in a fine mood until i got called a hertz qhunt.
Happy to argue with anyone on a HIBS messageboard who thinks Hartley deserves more kudos than Hughes.

No, we'll stick to the original topic, which was how Yogi is taking ICT down the pan. Maybe you should start a thread on Hartley v Hughes, if you are that bothered.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;3852333]Maybe I misinterpreted the phrase "local lad". :dunno:

As for the rest, you might as well have written "fitba folk ken what's gaun on". Of course most of us have not played at that level, it doesn't mean we can't spot someone that's out of their depth.

You think we should admire his hard work, and ignore his failings.[/

QUOTE]

No i think Yogi should be shown a level of respect that is afforded to Harley, Fenlon et al And that smartarse remarks about his accent and diction or language he uses are out of f***in order.
Is that to hard for you to get your heid round?

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:47 PM
So youd be happy to be called a jambo?
I'm not. Especially not when i'm backing up Hughes over Hartley.
I'm to 'get over myself' for what? Not hiding bwhind my username and allowing others to decide if i'm a Hibby or not?

Mate, you're getting wound up over a trivial matter. Are you a yam?

When I say get over yourself, I'm kindly telling you no one gives a flying fork who you are. Calm down dear.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Any relation to MP Eric Joyce ?:take that

Nope. Or James, William or Yootha. ;-)

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;3852333]Maybe I misinterpreted the phrase "local lad". :dunno:

You think we should admire his hard work, and ignore his failings.[/

QUOTE]

No i think Yogi should be shown a level of respect that is afforded to Harley, Fenlon et al And that smartarse remarks about his accent and diction or language he uses are out if f***in order.
Is that to hard for you to get your heid round?

Ok then, if you say so. Think you need to do something about that sore head though. Sure you aren't a Yam on the wind up?

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=sadtom;3852348]

Ok then, if you say so. Think you need to do something about that sore head though. Sure you aren't a Yam on the wind up?

**** off.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;3852365]

**** off.

LTYF

sadtom
02-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Mate, you're getting wound up over a trivial matter. Are you a yam?

When I say get over yourself, I'm kindly telling you no one gives a flying fork who you are. Calm down dear.

Why do i think people should give a f*** who i am. You're a weirdo.

cabbageandribs1875
02-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Happy New Year

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Why do i think people should give a f*** who i am. You're a weirdo.

Because you told us your name? Otherwise, you'd just be another anonymous poster on an Internet forum.

Sorry, this is getting out of hand. I'm just trying to point out that you shouldn't take much of what is written on here personally. Bit of banter that's gone too far, by the looks of it.

sadtom
02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Great banter!

silverhibee
02-01-2014, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=sadtom;3852372]

LTYF

Bully :wink:

Thecat23
02-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Phannies!

If anyone is a "roaster " it's you! I'm sick to death hearing about "Yogi is a great guy pish" for the record many folk who worked at ER when he was here found him an arrogant bully who had his fav players and wouldn't look others in the eye.

If you can't handle it that's your problem. But just because he's a "Local lad/one of the boys/gives it his all" doesn't mean **** all to me. He's a poor manager who comes across even worse when interviewed. I don't like the man and i never will.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Great banter!

Sorry again, I'm out.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2014, 01:06 PM
[QUOTE=Filled Rolls;3852375]

Bully :wink:

Yep, it was going that way, fine line between teasing and bullying.

Dashing Bob S
02-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Personally, I liked Yogi. Would question whether he had it as a manager. Everybody seemed one of the lads till they were unwilling or unable to comply with his will, then he had no plan B.

Don't think he should be abused for those very human failings -he was a great enthusiast for the Hibernian cause.

HNA11
02-01-2014, 01:31 PM
This is getting a bit silly and personal.

Thread closed.