PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Three East Stand Tickets Available

Kojock
01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I have two adult and one concession ticket for tomorrows game. East Stand, Block 39 Row GG.

Face value £70

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks

HSH

Kojock
01-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Bump

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 03:40 PM
I have two adult and one concession ticket for tomorrows game. East Stand, Block 39 Row GG.

Face value £70

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks

HSH

I would take one if that's possible.

And if not possible i will take the 3. :greengrin

Kojock
01-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I would take one if that's possible.

And if not possible i will take the 3. :greengrin

I would prefer to sell all three as a package. The tickets were for my big mate and his family from Nottingham. He had a knee replacement operation a couple of weeks before Christmas. He was making excellent progress until the @rseh0le fell down the stairs and is now unable to make it. GGTTH

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 05:03 PM
I would prefer to sell all three as a package. The tickets were for my big mate and his family from Nottingham. He had a knee replacement operation a couple of weeks before Christmas. He was making excellent progress until the @rseh0le fell down the stairs and is now unable to make it. GGTTH

I will take the 3, means i can sit with my lad. :aok:

Sorry to hear about your mate. :greengrin

Kojock
01-01-2014, 05:05 PM
I will take the 3, means i can sit with my lad. :aok:

Sorry to hear about your mate. :greengrin

Is it only one adult and the concession you require. If so that would be fine as I'm sure I will be able to shift the other adult one.

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 05:07 PM
PM sent. :aok:

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Is it only one adult and the concession you require. If so that would be fine as I'm sure I will be able to shift the other adult one.

That would be great HSH. :aok:

Booked4Being-Ugly
01-01-2014, 05:34 PM
I'll take the other ticket If its still available?

Hibs Class
01-01-2014, 05:39 PM

He had a knee replacement three weeks ago and you bought him tickets in row GG (aka the back row or thereabouts!?) Were you going to give him a piggy back up and down the stairs? :greengrin

Kojock
01-01-2014, 05:46 PM
He had a knee replacement three weeks ago and you bought him tickets in row GG (aka the back row or thereabouts!?) Were you going to give him a piggy back up and down the stairs? :greengrin

It was at his request that the seats were as far back as possible. As you say how was he going to manage all those stairs if he couldn't negotiate a few stairs in his house.

Tickets now gone.

Kojock
01-01-2014, 06:06 PM
I'll take the other ticket If its still available?

Silverhibee said he would take all three. I have PMd him saying you would take one. I will let you know as soon as he replies.

silverhibee
01-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Silverhibee said he would take all three. I have PMd him saying you would take one. I will let you know as soon as he replies.

PM sent. :aok:

Was having something to eat. :greengrin

Booked4Being-Ugly
01-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Silverhibee said he would take all three. I have PMd him saying you would take one. I will let you know as soon as he replies.Shoot, already pinged him and I believe he's only taking the 2 tickets. I saw your post re: "tickets now gone" so went and got one for the West stand!

Kojock
01-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Now have one adult ticket for the East PM if interested. Thanks.