PDA

View Full Version : the rankers were not liquidated

livi hibs 1875
31-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Had the weirdest conversation with a mutant last night and him trying to tell me that it never happened ,what makes it worse im I biggot for saying it did , my bad , can every orther person in scotland have got this so wrong please help im confused

hibbysam
31-12-2013, 07:04 AM
There CVA was rejected and the company was liquidated... They then bought the assets for next to nothing and started a 'newco'

There all deluded braindead bawbags anyway! I wouldn't attempt to argue with one!

livi hibs 1875
31-12-2013, 07:09 AM
No way could not resist letting him go on for ages letting him slaver pish and then laugh at him , they and the **** deserve everything they got and everything thats coming , what makes it worse for the rankers they are putting themselves back in the same sticky position heres hoping

Ronniekirk
31-12-2013, 07:10 AM
There CVA was rejected and the company was liquidated... They then bought the assets for next to nothing and started a 'newco'

There all deluded braindead bawbags anyway! I wouldn't attempt to argue with one!
Agree Probably part wind up and part trying to justify there existence and rewrite History same as Hear7s have been trying to do by deluding each other relegation won't happen ,they will come out of administration and sign players etc rangers can now see light at end of tunnel as they will basically buy there way back into top flight then act like they have never been away .

jacomo
31-12-2013, 07:12 AM
No doubt they'll petition Nil by Mouth soon to have 'newco' and 'liquidation' listed as sectarian terms. :rolleyes:

Saorsa
31-12-2013, 07:17 AM
No doubt they'll petition Nil by Mouth soon to have 'newco' and 'liquidation' listed as sectarian terms. :rolleyes:and 'THE' as well :agree:

They may deny it, the press my try tae hide it but everybody else kens the truth, they are 'THE' RONGERS and we must never let them forget it.

livi hibs 1875
31-12-2013, 07:20 AM
I was going to say I could not believe what I was hearing but I'd be a liar cos the mighty sevco are the people no

Saorsa
31-12-2013, 07:25 AM
I was going to say I could not believe what I was hearing but I'd be a liar cos the mighty sevco are the people noNO! :wink: They are the peepul :greengrin

Ronniekirk
31-12-2013, 07:26 AM
I was going to say I could not believe what I was hearing but I'd be a liar cos the mighty sevco are the people no
They are the people no one likes them they don't care.Sums them up I don't want them back think next season could be agog one with us Dundee United and Aberdeen all seeing increased crowds and a more competitive top six

leemel
31-12-2013, 07:34 AM
no! They where the peepul :-D

livi hibs 1875
31-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Its just funny trying to watch and listen to the filth explain how it never even happened I recommend it if your really bored then when you have had enough just slap them and say sssshhhhh there there its ok now sleep

Pedantic_Hibee
31-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Brand new club. No history. The end.

Billy Whizz
31-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Brand new club. No history. The end.

3rd division winners last season

AndyM_1875
31-12-2013, 08:12 AM
I don't honestly bloody care.

It's been nice that they haven't darkened ER for 18 months or so and I'll enjoy the next 18 months without their foul stench stinking up the league.

Bad enough having their hysterical, paranoid hoopy brothers in arms droning on like a broken record from their warm bath of victimhood without ra Peepil coming back as well. Baws to them.

Hibercelona
31-12-2013, 08:48 AM
No doubt they'll petition Nil by Mouth soon to have 'newco' and 'liquidation' listed as sectarian terms. :rolleyes:

Bigot!

jacomo
31-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Bigot!

Hun!

:wink:

Steven_Hibs
31-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Going by the latest rumours, admin ain't far away again. So much still going on behind the scenes me thinks

Hibercelona
31-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Going by the latest rumours, admin ain't far away again. So much still going on behind the scenes me thinks

Are we talking about "The Rangers" or Hearts here? :wink:

bigwheel
31-12-2013, 09:11 AM
I don't honestly bloody care.

It's been nice that they haven't darkened ER for 18 months or so and I'll enjoy the next 18 months without their foul stench stinking up the league.

Bad enough having their hysterical, paranoid hoopy brothers in arms droning on like a broken record from their warm bath of victimhood without ra Peepil coming back as well. Baws to them.

I have to say I agree...football is a better place without having to come in contact with them

kentao
31-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Shouldve asked why they transfered thier football license if they are still the same club

marinello59
31-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Had the weirdest conversation with a mutant last night and him trying to tell me that it never happened ,what makes it worse im I biggot for saying it did , my bad , can every orther person in scotland have got this so wrong please help im confused

Do you remember your parents telling you that you should never speak to strange men? That included deluded Huns. :agree:

Saorsa
31-12-2013, 09:34 AM
One thing that has been puzzling me since the start of this thread, how did you manage tae hold a conversation with someone that hasnae even learnt tae walk upright yet?

http://i40.tinypic.com/206haap.jpg

marinello59
31-12-2013, 09:37 AM
One thing that has been puzzling me since the start of this thread, how did you manage tae hold a conversation with someone that hasnae even learnt tae walk upright yet?

http://i40.tinypic.com/206haap.jpg

Maybe he was stood on top of the organ so the OP didn't have to bend down to hear him grunt.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Most of the The Rangers fans are better placed to answer questions about bigotry than they are about football so you never know.

Bronson
31-12-2013, 11:33 AM

£10m needed to survive the next 18 months. That's from Malcolm murray, not just scaremongering.

I would happily watch that club get wiped into oblivion just like the old rangers, and for a newco to never be formed. Horrible club, rotten to the core from the support to the management, good riddance if they do.

green glory
31-12-2013, 11:36 AM
£10m needed to survive the next 18 months. That's from Malcolm murray, not just scaremongering. I would happily watch that club get wiped into oblivion just like the old rangers, and for a newco to never be formed. Horrible club, rotten to the core from the support to the management, good riddance if they do.

This.

Rangers were a social disease and Sevco are no different. Like all vermin they should be exterminated.

Apologies if I appear to be sitting on the fence. :-D

Baader
31-12-2013, 11:56 AM
A lot of them are knuckledraggers who have yet to evolve to the stage of semi-intelligent thought. They know nothing.

Years ago was stuck at the bar in The Artisan with one post match banging on about the Battle of the Boyne. Asked him if he was such an authority on it to tell me where the Boyne is. Was informed it is in Holland. Tells you all you need to know...

oramhibee
31-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Was watching highlights of their game v Dunfermline (honestly there was nothing else on) and the Dunfermline fans were singing "you're not Rangers any more!"

Keith_M
31-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I went on a boat trip to Egypt and there was a Gers fan on the same boat. He rabbitted on as well that Ranger weren't liquidated and I just told him he was in De-Nile.

I'll get ma coat.

Aldo
31-12-2013, 01:49 PM
£10m needed to survive the next 18 months. That's from Malcolm murray, not just scaremongering. I would happily watch that club get wiped into oblivion just like the old rangers, and for a newco to never be formed. Horrible club, rotten to the core from the support to the management, good riddance if they do.

Losing about £1 million a month at the moment.

They may learn the hard way as you've mentioned and find themselves in the mire again. Would be pleasing

coco22
31-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Was watching highlights of their game v Dunfermline (honestly there was nothing else on) and the Dunfermline fans were singing "you're not Rangers any more!"

Went along to the game last night with my bro in law and was sitting in amongst the pars singing end. They ripped the rangers fans all night and were playing on the fact that they saved their club, etc. It was amusing and the lack of reply / atmosphere from the away end was just as funny. Good atmosphere, poor game though.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-12-2013, 02:21 PM
The fact that the new The Rangers offered players huge wages to play in Div 3 is coming back to haunt them. That level of ssalary can only be sustained by the kind of revenue that Celtc are getting from the CL but the sheer vanity of the club and the denial of their new circumstances will see them back to square one.

cabbageandribs1875
31-12-2013, 02:25 PM
i notice the big billy boys are away to the wee billy boys on Thursday...a wee sashfest in the town of Airdrie no doubt

Onion
31-12-2013, 02:26 PM
The fact that the new The Rangers offered players huge wages to play in Div 3 is coming back to haunt them. That level of ssalary can only be sustained by the kind of revenue that Celtc are getting from the CL but the sheer vanity of the club and the denial of their new circumstances will see them back to square one.

Here's hoping :thumbsup:

Although I can understand why they've done it. Trying to appease 45,000 Dirty Huns takes money. And when that runs out, it takes thieving, cheating and tax avoidance. Just hope the football and tax authorities are not asleep at the wheel this time around.

weonlywon6-2
31-12-2013, 04:05 PM

Seems so,they have money to last till April and thats it..14 million loss so far and rising,board room squabbles, needing to get rid of players,could be interesting next year

whiskyhibby
31-12-2013, 05:00 PM

I also hear that President Kennedy is living out his days in a Florida retirement home......

Saorsa
31-12-2013, 05:11 PM
£10m needed to survive the next 18 months. That's from Malcolm murray, not just scaremongering.

I would happily watch that club get wiped into oblivion just like the old rangers, and for a newco to never be formed. Horrible club, rotten to the core from the support to the management, good riddance if they do.Be hilarious tae see them wiped out again but I dinnae think you'll get that wish. I'm afraid they'll just come back a "THE 'THE'" Rongers :agree:

weonlywon6-2
31-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Be hilarious tae see them wiped out again but I dinnae think you'll get that wish. I'm afraid they'll just come back a "THE 'THE'" Rongers :agree:

Cant ever see a rangers of some sort die forever,they have just to big a fanbase to disappear.
Scottish football will also suffer in the long term,as much as we dont like it

Saorsa
31-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Cant ever see a rangers of some sort die forever,they have just to big a fanbase to disappear.
Scottish football will also suffer in the long term,as much as we dont like itThat's an opinion, no a fact. Personally I'd be willing tae take that chance, I've enjoyed it without that trash visiting ER twice a season.

I'm sure most of the local residents too have enjoyed it, no having tae clean up the piss, spew and broken glass from their stairs efter a visit fae the stick twirling, buckie swilling, blue carrier bag, jakey brigade.

Sir David Gray
31-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Any time I've had a conversation with a supporter of Sevco FC, and they claim that they're not a new club, I simply ask them this;

If you're still the same team, why did you have to apply for admission to the leagues in the summer of 2012?

If they're struggling with that one, you may also want to ask them why, if they're still the same team, UEFA won't allow them to play in European competition until 2015?

Jonnyboy
31-12-2013, 07:27 PM
They're in soapy again and that's good news in my view. I guess if they pay that fat roaster McMoist £825,000 a year they ain't helping themselves

AndyM_1875
31-12-2013, 07:54 PM
As a resident of Dunfermline who met a Pars supporting mate for a pint last night we were descended upon by the blue brain donors and I'd say if anything they've gotten worse since we last had to deal with them. The sectarian dribblings have worsened and they obviously think they can get away with a full sash bash every time. They play the victim card too for all its worth too. Not so much "wearrapeepil" as "wearraperpil and everyone is oot tae get us. It's aw the fault of the SFA/SPL, pape clubs like Sellik, Dundee United, Hibs & Aberdeen. Regan & Doncaster are pushing an anti Rangers agenda. When we get back we'll have our revenge! Etc etc etc"

Honestly the pish they were coming out would have been hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

weonlywon6-2
31-12-2013, 08:11 PM
That's an opinion, no a fact. Personally I'd be willing tae take that chance, I've enjoyed it without that trash visiting ER twice a season.

I'm sure most of the local residents too have enjoyed it, no having tae clean up the piss, spew and broken glass from their stairs efter a visit fae the stick twirling, buckie swilling, blue carrier bag, jakey brigade.

I dont disagree with you but if you take a team of their size out the picture it will effect the game,doesnt matter if you like them or not.

VivaHiberña
31-12-2013, 08:24 PM
As a resident of Dunfermline who met a Pars supporting mate for a pint last night we were descended upon by the blue brain donors and I'd say if anything they've gotten worse since we last had to deal with them. The sectarian dribblings have worsened and they obviously think they can get away with a full sash bash every time. They play the victim card too for all its worth too. Not so much "wearrapeepil" as "wearraperpil and everyone is oot tae get us. It's aw the fault of the SFA/SPL, pape clubs like Sellik, Dundee United, Hibs & Aberdeen. Regan & Doncaster are pushing an anti Rangers agenda. When we get back we'll have our revenge! Etc etc etc"

Honestly the pish they were coming out would have been hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

:agree: While I don't miss Hibs having to play them at least three times a season, I do sort of miss Rangers. Their fans were ****, but they lived by their rallying cry of "no one likes us we don't care." This new team The Rangers, on the other hand, are supported by a bunch of whingey, annoying fannies desperate for attention and sympathy. All this on top of all the bad stuff from the previous Rangers fans. Does my head in and they're not even in the SPL yet.

AndyM_1875
31-12-2013, 08:27 PM
:agree: While I don't miss Hibs having to play them at least three times a season, I do sort of miss Rangers. Their fans were ****, but they lived by their rallying cry of "no one likes us we don't care." This new team The Rangers, on the other hand, are supported by a bunch of whingey, annoying fannies desperate for attention and sympathy. All this on top of all the bad stuff from the previous Rangers fans. Does my head in and they're not even in the SPL yet.

Heh! They're so much like Sellik its just uncanny.

woody47
31-12-2013, 08:30 PM
It probably doesn't help when you get the bigot papers rambling on about newco trying to beat previous records of eg going so many games without defeat back in the 60's. As the papers wont accept it's a completely new team, how are the morons and knuckle draggers expected to understand this?

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-12-2013, 09:02 PM
I dont disagree with you but if you take a team of their size out the picture it will effect the game,doesnt matter if you like them or not.

That's part of the issue though. Right now they are a big club in division two and they don't need the massive wages and real quality players to win that league. They could have bought Alloa's squad and won the league paying the whole team around the same money they are paying Shiels to sit on his erchie. I think they thought they would still be winning league and scottish cups as they worked their way back to the SPL.

Sir David Gray
31-12-2013, 09:08 PM
It probably doesn't help when you get the bigot papers rambling on about newco trying to beat previous records of eg going so many games without defeat back in the 60's. As the papers wont accept it's a completely new team, how are the morons and knuckle draggers expected to understand this?

:agree: That really winds me up.

Although a lot of it is most likely down to fear as anyone who doesn't toe the party line and treat them as a continuation of the old club is in for a hard time and in for a lot of threats and intimidation.

The club which was formed in 1872 ceased to exist in 2012 and the club now playing under the Rangers name may still play at Ibrox and have the same manager and the same fans as the old club but that doesn't make it the same club.

They haven't won 54 league titles and didn't win 9 in a row either.

Whether they like it or not, they were liquidated and therefore the club that has all that history is no longer in existence.

weonlywon6-2
31-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Heh! They're so much like Sellik its just uncanny.

The rangers and celtic are the same,just play in different colours

yeezus.
01-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Any time I've had a conversation with a supporter of Sevco FC, and they claim that they're not a new club, I simply ask them this;

If you're still the same team, why did you have to apply for admission to the leagues in the summer of 2012?

If they're struggling with that one, you may also want to ask them why, if they're still the same team, UEFA won't allow them to play in European competition until 2015?

Excellent, I've been struggling with questions for the Sevco fans at work for a while!

Eyrie
01-01-2014, 10:39 AM
That's part of the issue though. Right now they are a big club in division two and they don't need the massive wages and real quality players to win that league. They could have bought Alloa's squad and won the league paying the whole team around the same money they are paying Shiels to sit on his erchie. I think they thought they would still be winning league and scottish cups as they worked their way back to the SPL.
This.

To my mind they were desperate to get wins against any SPL teams they draw in the cups, rather than budgeting to simply win their own league each year. The sensible approach would have been to assemble a Division One calibre squad to win Division Three and then improve it to a good SPL standard in time for their year in Division One, with the big spending only happening once they'd reached the SPL.

Instead they're burning money on winning Divisions Three and now Two, which will leave them with no reserves or credit history when they do make their debut in the SPL. And that means that Sevco Huns will not be able to challenge their friends at Septic, much to the displeasure of their knuckle-dragging support.

It'll be messy in the stands as well as in the board room at Ibrox :greengrin